• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3d Art: Family Fun...

baertramtickl

TMF Novice
Milf and single mother went on vacation with her 19 years old daughter. But she spend time hanging arround with a guy instead of caring for her daughter. Her disappointed daughter found the possibility to tie her to the bed and tickle her for punishment....

Attachments

• Family Fun Part 1.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1,632
  • Family Fun Part 2.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,975
Great sequence of images! Fine story, too. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Love it!! Would love to see the mother ganged up & tickled by college sorority girls

How about this mother being tickled by a gang of female burglars? :)

The words don't matter, this is so awesome, that it would work without any even.
...NOCH NIE SOWAS GEILES GESEHEN !!! The story and realization- tickle oscar for that !!!

I agree the art is great but maybe have an English speaking friend look it over before submitting next time.

dude, i appreciate your enthusiasm but the words DO matter if you want to make a COMIC. you need to know what the hell is going on and dialogue like that is one of the biggest boner killers around. if he wants to make a "mute comic" then so be it but the moment he decides to add words to it, the least he could have done is have an english speaking friend proof-read it.

maybe I make the next one in german ;-)

ok...so...don't take this the wrong way but i'm going to tell you the same thing my english teacher used to tell my whole class back in the day "your problem is not that you don't know english, it's that you don't know italian. if you knew italian then the translation into english would simply be a 1 to 1 process" with that she meant that most of their mistakes came from the fact that they didn't know the basic grammar, this resulted in sentences that didn't make sense since they often mixed past and present.
with this i'm not implying that you don't know your own language but that sentence right there is worrying since you should have written "maybe I'LL WRITE the next on in german" which probably means that you don't use the correct verbs in your everyday life. keep up the good work, strive to get better and don't just go "oh well i'll just stop writing in english" like that, we are just trying to give you some constructive criticism after all :)

well, it's a huge load of stuff to take, if it was just one maybe two comics i'd probably do it but as of now i have university stuff to take care of. sorry :(

well, i am doing this just for fun. Its more or less playing . I am willing to share these pictures if the community likes them. As soon as my translation spoils the story, it makes no sense to do it. Then its better to share pictures without dialogues....

By the way.... a story like this takes me half a year. I am creating pictures from tome to time only.....;-)

I don't think you should stop sharing pictures or pictures with stories. I think they are fine if you wanted to continue to post pieces like in the OP. I think most of us just meant that was the one area that could use improvement if you were so inclined. Thanks again for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back