• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spam PMs

robmic

Verified
I just got two PMs from supposedly two different "girls", and they have links (which I didn't click on), to pictures or something. Is there a way to steer junk like that to the Mods so they can be weeded out, or at least reported?

You can forward those to me. I'm deleting them as fast as I can :)

Same here - both were received today and came from a ‘Deborah’ followed by lots of numbers and letters. I’ve deleted both but if I get any more I’ll forward them on.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

While reading the responses, I noticed the little icon on the bottom of the posts that if you put your cursor over says "report post"! Never noticed that before. Is that how to forward them to you Jeff?

Nope, been there for decades as far as I recall

And there is a report icon for PMs as well

Just a heads up for the Mods, there are another Dozen or so of those spam bot accounts today.

Good to know it wasn’t just me. Had a few of them in the past couple days or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is a normal wave attack. I've killed over 50 of them in the last 2 hours. If you get a spam PM, just report Them and we'll get them.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back