• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Califonia 24M Ler Near North LA looking for a m/m tickle session

TKBSoles405

24 Year Old Asian tickler that lives in Thousand Oaks.
Looking for male lees that is around Ventura or LA,

Hope to find someone not too far from my age
PM me if you are intersted:happyfloa

Well if ever you can stretch to someone who is 39, let me know! If not, that's fine. Good luck with your search. :santasmil

I may be a little out of the age range (34) but I moved back to LA (SGV to be exact). Haven’t had much luck with finding anyone for tickle sessions but life goes on.

Hey fellow ticklebud! Be careful not to restrict potential ticklebuds to have fun with you down SoCal way based oh age since it's just a #. You may be missing out on some really cool guys who don't act or even look their age who might be the most amazing guys to have lotsa tickle FUN and laughs shared with! I realize everyone has their preferences, but personally I'd widen your search to include a much larger range of ages and types of guys. It's all about the vibe in the end so maybe a cap at age 40-50 perhaps? Just my 2 cents, take it as you will! Good luck all my fellow SoCal ticklebuds from this Seattle area guy! Kev

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back