• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Want In - (M/F, Feet)

tickle2010

TMF Master
Manuel poked his head around Pablo’s office door… 

“We’ve got another one boss”

“Same circumstances as the previous” replied Pablo

“Exactly the same” said a concerned Manuel

“Ok, I’ll go and prep the interview room and then you can bring her through in five minutes”

Pablo was the lead officer in the station, he had been the chief for getting on 25 years and had seen all manner of different crimes and been part of all manner of investigations, but this latest case was a strange one. Manuel was his understudy, a great detective but one who as far as Pablo was concerned, still had a lot to learn. 

Pablo grabbed his bag and headed through to the interview room, he refreshed the interview tapes, poured some fresh coffee and ensured the room was presentable.

Meanwhile at the front desk Manuel was briefing Gabriella on the whole interview process.

“If you’d like to just follow me please, we’ll go through to the interview room now” 

Gabriella proceeded to follow Manuel through the corridor and across the open plan office. She was a stunning 30 something year old, with long golden brown hair, tanned skin and a body to die for.

As she walked through the office the sound of her 5inch Laboutin heels on the hard wooden floor echoed through the room, every policeman and women turned and admired her beauty, with there eyes following her as she walked.

Dressed in a tight fitting low cut white top her ample breasts looked stunning, slightly bouncing as she walked. Her tight black leather trousers looked like they’d been sprayed on and hugged her bottom, her legs were long and slim and followed down to her shiny black Labotin heels, which encased her little tanned size 5 feet.

As she made her way to the interview room she was greeted with a slightly out of breath Pablo, he was just the wrong side of 50 and well over weight, all the years of working behind the desk hadn’t treated him to kindly. 

“Please to meet you Gabriella” he said, and reached out and shook her hand.

“I’m sorry it’s not under better circumstances, but I hope today we can help you and put the people who did this to you behind bars”

“If you’d just like to take a seat at the interview table we’ll get this underway”

Manuel pulled out a chair and Gabriella sat down. He then went and sat on a chair opposite next to Pablo.

“Right, the time is 8.45am we’re interviewing Gabriella Gio and present is chief Pablo Edwardo and detective Manuel Gonzalez.”

Pablo pressed the record button on the tape and the interview began. 

“So we’ll start off by you telling us exactly what happened and what you can remember”.

Gabriella paused for a second and then started with her account of events…

“I was walking home around 10.30pm last night, I’d been to meet my friends for a drink at the local bar, when a black van pulled up alongside me and two masked men jumped out and bundled me into the back of it.

“Ok, take your time and carry on” said Pablo.

Gabriella proceeded…

“I was then blindfolded, sat on a chair with my arms cuffed behind my back. My legs were then spread and raised and my ankles were cuffed to what I think was the legs of a metal table. I could hear the metal handcuffs clink on the metal legs of the table when I struggled.”

“Was this in the back of the van?” Asked Pablo

“Yeah, I could her the engine and the movement of the vehicle, we were definitely still driving around” Gabriella responded

“And then what happened?” Said Pablo.

“Well my heels were then removed from my feet were tickled, by two men. I know they were men from there voices and I know there were two of them, as they worked over my feet at different times. There were points when I had two hands tickling each of my feet.” 

Pablo slowly nodded his head, and gave a glance over to Manuel. 

“Ok, that sounds very similar to the other cases we’ve been investigating” said Pablo. 

Gabriella carried on her story…

“I was obviously scared, but the men constantly reassured me that they weren’t going to hurt me, they said they just wanted to have some fun with my feet. I think I must have been driven round and tickled for about two hours, as believe it or not they dropped me off outside my house around 12.30pm.” 

Pablo interrupted… “I’m sure these are the same guys responsible for the other tickle abductions we’ve been investigating, it appears they find the address from the ID in the victims handbag and then take them back home when they’ve had there fun”

“If it’s ok would you mind telling me a little more about the tickling” Pablo asked… “were there tools involved, by that I mean tickling tools used on your feet? It might be that if somehow we could get hold of them we might be able to recover some DNA”

Gabriella replied… “Yeah, I obviously couldn’t see but I believe at least two hair brushes were used, electric toothbrushes and perhaps even a scrubbing glove? I could hear from the noises they made and the feel on my soles. I mean if you asked me now, I’d say my feet were a 9 out of 10 ticklish, but this was something like I’d never experienced before, I’d say it was a 20 out of 10. The men seemed like tickling professionals, not that there is such a thing.”

At this point Pablo looked over the Manuel…

“Manuel I’ll take it from here” Pablo said abruptly.

“Can you go and file those reports from yesterday please”.

Manuel was no stranger to being asked to leave at this point, the same thing had happened on all the previous tickle cases he’d worked on, but he had started to become slightly suspicious as to why. But Pablo was the chief and he had no answer other than to do what he was told. He got up from his chair and made his way to the door, shutting it behind me. 

Pablo reassured Gabriella that everything was ok and that it was just because the department had been super busy. He stood up from his chair and reached over and stopped the interview recording.

“Now Gabriella, this is off record but I’m keen to catch these criminals and it’s essential I do the job to the best of my ability. So I need to run through and act out with you, exactly how you were tickled last night.”

Gabriella gulped with nervousness, but nodded her head.

Pablo began rummaging through his bag and pulled out a blindfold… “You see Gabriella I worked on some similar cases around 10 years ago and the perpetrators were never caught, I need to know if these are the same guys - If they tickle in the same way”

To Gabriella this seemed a little strange, but she felt like she had no choice. To be fair, before she’d answered Pablo had already started to tie the blindfold around her eyes. 

“Ok, but is there no other way? Especially in this day and age?” Gabriella asked.

“Unfortunately not, I’ve worked in this job a long time and sometimes, despite all of modern technology you have to get, should we say, hands on” said Pablo.

Pablo pulled four metal cuffs from his bag, he cuffed both Gabriella’s hands behind her back to the chair she was sitting on and then spread and raised her high heels onto the table, cuffing each ankle to each corner leg of the table.

“Now, can you tell me if this how you felt you were restrained?”

Gabriella nodded her head.

“Ok, thank you, thats a great start” replied Pablo.

Gabriella’s mind was racing, how was she going to deal with this, her feet with still sensitive from the tickling they’d endured less than 12 hours earlier and Pablo didn’t look like a guy who messed around. 

“Right I’m going to start now, unfortunately once I start I won’t be able to stop though, I need you to relive the moment, to think about exactly how it happened and to make it as realistic as possible, if we’re ever going to catch these bastards.”

Gabriella gulped once again and nodded her head.

Pablo slowly eased off Gabriella’s right Laboutin heel, her toes spread as they were exposed to the air. Her feet, like you’d imagine, like her were flawless. Small size 5, perfectly formed with pretty toes, painted white.

Pablo, already armed with a brush, firmly gripped Gabriellas right ankle and instantly went to work with a ferocious brushing assault, a burst of only 15 seconds on her soft sole, but one which made her body arch over in full ticklish sensation - her sweet laughter filled the room. Whether it was a tester to see just how ticklish her feet were, or to show her he meant buisness, or to simply shock her into thinking back to the previous evening, only Pablo knew. But it worked for all of the above.

As the brushing stopped Gabriella’s laughter slowly drifted away, Pablo stopped for 5 or so seconds, before starting again with another 15. He kept this up for around 5 minutes, toying with her right foot, with each segment of brushing would come waves of sweet laughter and the sound of metal on metal, as she thrashed around banging the handcuffs on the table and chairs she was bound too.

Inside Gabriella was already transported back to the previous evening, it was exactly how the previous tickle attack had started, which she thought was a slightly strange coincidence but not something she wanted to dwell on. 

At the end of five minutes she heard what she guessed was the sound of the hair brush being put down on the table, followed by the feeling of a hand around her left ankle and her second high heeled Laboutin being prized from her foot. Once again her little white toes flexed, scrunched and pointed as they felt freedom.

Pablo kept his hand firmly around her ankle, picked up the hair brush from the table and started the brushing again, an exact repeat of what he’d done to her right foot, he done to her left. The stiff bristles made short work of her soft soles and every 15 seconds Gabriella was writhing around and laughing sweetly. 

After 5 minutes of strenuous brushing Pablo laid the brush down and caught his breath, Gabriellas toes flexed and as they relaxed for a few moments, her ticklish soles throbbing from the assault.

“We must be done now Pablo, you must have what you need?” Said Gabriella

Pablo remained silent and slowly dragged one lone finger up Garbriellas right sole, her toes scrunched tightly as his finger moved. As he reached the top of her toes he prized them open with his fingers and held them back, making her sole go taught, before unleashing another tickle attack with his other hand. His fingers and hand a blur as they relentlessly danced up and down her sole. Within a micro second Gabriellas sweet laughter filled the room, more thrashing around and more of the sound of metal on metal as her cuffed hands and legs clattered with the table.

For around 10 minutes Pablo enjoyed some good old fashioned finger tickling, toying with the little feet in front on him, mixing the tickling up from out and out fast, furious scrubbing, to slow sensual teasing. Gabriellas feet done everything they could to avoid this latest ticklish assault but they had no chance.

Once Pablo had finished he sat back on his chair, the room fell silent and once again Gabriella caught her breath.

“Come on Pablo, we must be done now, I think it’s time you uncuffed me’. She said, panting away.

Pablo still remained silent and picked up the massage mit/scrubbing glove and placed it onto his hand, he went back to her feet and held her little toes tightly once again before slowly easing the glove down her soles. Gabriella screeched with more laughter, the glove was a less frantic feeling, but it tickled unbelievably, each little nodule on the glove hit each little ticklish sensation in her sole. Pablo had great pleasure in slowly dragging the glove up and down, round and round in all different motions.

Alternating between her left and right foot it produced some amazing reactions. Everytime he slowly upped the speed of the scrubbing he could feel Gabriellas little toes gripping his fingers harder and harder as they done there best to tense and avoid the tickling assault.

Pablo removed the glove and went round to the back of Gabriellas chair, he gently rubbed her shoulders and she let out a little sigh of relief, he could see her feet propped on the table, her toes gently wiggling, almost as if they were regaining consciousness after all the tickling.

After a few seconds he went back to his chair and picked up Gabriellas Louboutins and placed them securely back on her feet, she was still blindfolded at this point, but in her head she was pleased the tickling was over.

“Well that was rather intense she said, I hope the exercise has helped you and you’ll be able to catch the people responsible.” Gabriella said.

The room was still silent. Pablo sat quietly on his chair.

“Pablo, Pablo, Pablo are you still there” Gabriella said.

Pablo got back up from his chair and walked back over to Gabriella, he knelt by her side so he was about head level with her on her chair. He’d picked up two electric toothbrushes and proceeded to start them up a few inches away from Gabriellas ear, she shuffled back down in her chair, the whirring sound took her right back to the previous evening.

“Hey come on now, we’re done here yeah” she said nervously.

“You’ve put my heels back on, come on, come on we’re done”

Pablo knelt down by her left foot and slowly started to proceed by dragging the electric toothbrushes around the outline on her high heel, tickling the top of her foot. The laughter started once again.

As her foot scrunched inside her shoe, it made a small space where here arch was, Pablo knew this was a sweet spot and thrust the electric toothbrush in. Working the whirring bristles against her sole, whilst it was trapped in her shoe was something of genius.

With the brush still firmly pressed against her sole Pablo eased her heel off and exposed her foot once again - he wasn’t finished quite yet. He carried on the assault with the electric toothbrush, tracing every inch of Gabriellas foot, working it over every millimetre of her soft skin. He dipped in between everyone of her little toes, holding each one as he went, he was methodical and precise, like he was a surgeon performing an operation. Wave after wave of Gabriellas sweet laughter filled the room.

After thoroughly working over Gabriellas little feet for the best part of 15 minutes the whirring of the brushes ceased as Pablo turned them off. The room once again fell silent apart from the sound of Gabriella panting to get her breath.

Pablo had one last tickling hurrah left in him, he re-visited the hair brush and without a single second of warning furiously scrubbed Gabriella’s right foot, the shock jolted her in her chair and her little feet began desperately dancing to avoid the stiff bristles, but they had no chance. Pablo’s big hands already had her ankle in a vice like grip, and holding her soles perfectly still made them an easy target for his brushing. Gabriella begged and begged for him to stop, but he simply ignored her cries. Right, foot, left foot, fast, slow, Pablo manoeuvred the brush like some sort of tickling craftsmen. A further 10 minutes of the finest foot tickling torture you’d ever seen took place and by the end Gabriella was a hot tickled mess.

Once finished Pablo placed all the tools back in his bag and slowly started to undo the cuffs, as he did so he made sure he had one last good grope at Gabriellas sweet soles as her dressed her Laboutins back on her feet.

“Wow, wow, wow Pablo” Gabriella gasped.

“That was some intense tickling, I’m not sure exactly why you had to do it though…”

Pablo removed her blindfold and answered back, the first time he’d spoken since the tickling assault had started…

“I told you already Gabriella, it’s to help solve your case and to protect others from going through what you did, you understand right?”

Gabriella sheepishly nodded her head.

“You want me to catch these people, right?”

Again Gabriella sheepishly nodded her head.

“Then you need to forget all about this and carry on with your life, I’ll be in-touch as soon as I have some news for you, is that ok.”

As Pablo ushered her to the door she had no real comeback, she obviously wanted to help catch the people responsible and If this was the best way for the law enforcement to do it, then she had no further questions.

She followed Pablo back through the office and out into the car park.

“Thanks again Gabriella, here’s my card if you need anything else” Pablo said.

She accepted the card and got into her car. Pablo lit up a cigarette and let out a large, smug grin.

LATER THAT EVENING…

On the outskirts on town in an abandoned warehouse Pablo sat leaning on the bonnet of his car, thinking about his previous mornings work, when a large black van pulled up beside him and out jumped three men.

“well, well, well you absolutely excelled yourselves this time, she was perfect - I think the best one yet!” He laughed.

What appeared to be the speaker of the three men replied…

“Haha, Pablo I thought you’d like her, as soon as I saw her barefeet last night we were all in love and the second we started with the brushes on her soles, we were all doubly in love!”

“however sensitive were her little toes to the electric brushes” he said wide eyed!

“and to the massage glove” one of the other men exclaimed

Pablo nodded in agreement and shook the mens hands.

“You know I always appreciate it, it’s always a pleasure (quite literally) doing business with you” he said, as he passed over a medium sized briefcase.

“There’s the usual amount of cash in there for you all and I’ve slipped in a bit extra, as she was so good, in-fact she was that good I might request her again”

All four of the men laughed, as one of the heavies placed the briefcase in the back of the car, but just as he did so he noticed another car pull into the warehouse. It sped up to where the men were stood and screeched to a hault, the door flung open and out jumped an armed Manuel, Pablo’s colleague who’d brought Gabriella into the station.

“You don’t think I know whats going on” shouted Manuel

“You employing these heavies to pick women up, they then come to you the next day for help and then you come up with an elaborate cover story, in which it gives you the chance to tickle them” 

“You worked on some similar cases around 10 years ago and the perpetrators were never caught, I need to know if these are the same guys - If they tickle in the same way. Thats bullshit Pablo, we all know it.”

Pablo was stunned but started to mutter and stutter… “Manuel, I promise this is the last time, look ignore all of this, I can get you a promotion, I can get you my job, I can get you whatever you want, just please don’t do this”

“I should call for back up and arrest all four of you right now” said Manuel

“No, look I can get you where you want to be in the force, anything you want” said Pablo.

“I don’t want any of that”

“Well what do you want then?”

“I want in, I want in on the tickling and to be a part of all of this” replied Manuel…

So more?!!

What as in a to be continued?

I haven’t really imagined a second part to the story yet, however I’ll certainly give it a think if people enjoyed it.

And if there’s any direction people would like to see the story go in. (Ideas etc)

:)

Well maybe like a second and last part with another victim that got kidnapped and tickled. Especially since Manuel wants to join

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back