• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upsetting Tickling Reference

the tickleshow

Verified
Not sure if you've seen the Netflix series Mindhunter. Season 1, episode 8 centers around a Principal who has a history of tickling the feet of his students. It comes to light when the main character does a presentation at an elementary school and discusses deviant behavior. One of the Teachers pulls him aside and says she's concerned about the Principal tickling the feet of his students, then giving them nickels if they can handle the tickling. "Nickels for tickles."
At one point, the main character's very hot girlfriend (Hannah Gross) is in the tub and extends her foot to him for a foot massage and declares that he must love feet, too. He agrees.
They spend a chunk of the episode, set in 1978, fighting over whether tickling kids is a crime, with most of the Law Enforcement saying it was "innocent".
The older Teachers said it was creepy, but the younger Teachers thought it was "great". Even the parents of the kids had a hard time deciding if it was criminal or just awkward. In th end, the Principal is fired. It was justifiably incredibly creepy, but it also made a few of my friends tell me "this is why you can't keep a girlfriend!" THAT was upsetting.

When will people understand that consenting adults are very different from pedophiles?

The "adult that tickles kids" has been a euphemism/insinuation that someone is a diddler for decades.

Additional Information

I am very familiar with this case. This is an ACTUAL episode that John E. Douglas, the real-life FBI agent who inspired the protagonist of the show, had to face. However, according to his biography, it played out slightly differently in real life than it did in the show. The head of the school agreed with him to fire the teacher, and it was the parents who were outraged because their kids loved the guy and they saw no harm in his "innocent games".

Let me remind you of the facts of the real-life case: the incriminated teacher was asking the children in his class to get barefoot and sit down. He would then tickle their feet for about 1 minute. If they could bear it without pulling away or asking him to stop, he would give them a dollar or a candy. The kids unanimously said they loved it and took it as an innocent challenge. The staff was aware of this, most of them saying they had "no problem with it", others feeling it was "strange but not harmful behavior".

Personally, I think Douglas made the right call there. This obsession with children's feet was unprofessional, to put it mildly. Yes, there are children who love to be tickled, and sure the whole thing was probably not harmful in and by itself. Also, playing games during which adults have physical contacts with the children is indeed part of the job description in kindergarten/primary school. However, this clearly went beyond the acceptable from an authority figure in charge of a classroom full of kids. This is an adult taking the kid as his own plaything rather than playing with them, and the monetary/candy reward feels a lot like patronage. Also, I'd like to point out that the teacher never discussed it with the rest of the staff, about the educational value of the game or the possibility to have it in other teachers' classes, like would be the case if this was indeed something educational. He kept it as his own private thing, and even discouraged the kids to talk about it. The staff found out only when they walked in on his sessions, while the parents exposed the whole thing when they caught their boys and girls with pocket money they had not given them.

Douglas became aware of this at the time he was being a consultant for various universities and schools outside of his work at the FBI. He looked into it, interviewed the children, the parents and the incriminated teacher, hearing everyone's version of the story and giving the teacher a fair chance to explain himself. He then concluded that this wasn't a harmless game, and while he still insists to this day that the teacher was not necessarily a predator, he could be considered a potential risk and his behavior was at the very least unprofessional.

The subsequent firing of the teacher proved to be quite controversial, and Douglas admitted in his biography that firing someone on suspicion that he might some day do something horrible was a difficult call and possibly a dangerous precedent. However, he thinks the school's principal made the right call as, at the end of it, a teacher should not be allowed to treat the kids as his little playthings. He was not playing with them, if you will, he was getting gratification (which may or may not have been of a sexual nature) FROM them.

Keep in mind that this happened in the late seventies or early eighties, if memory serves. The so-called sexual liberation movement carried in its wake a few awful theories towards children that are still present today, and it is also at that time that NAMBLA was founded.

Now, the TV series Mindhunter presented the case slightly differently, with the teacher being the principal of the school and the parents being the ones who are worried. I think that apart from the few liberties taken with the facts, it stayed true to the idea that it was not the tickling itself that was problematic but that it was an adult doing it to kids, rewarding them for it, and keeping it a secret. The term "tickle fetish" is not even mentioned, and at another point in the show, the (fictional by the way) female psychologist on the team mentions clearly the abysmal difference between S&M as a kink on the one hand, and the sick fucks who torture and rape their victims on the other. To me, this was not an attack against the community but the portrayal of a real-life difficult case, albeit with a slight distortion of the facts.

One of the best shows I recently had the pleasure to watch, by the way :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Not sure if you've seen the Netflix series Mindhunter. Season 1, episode 8 centers around a Principal who has a history of tickling the feet of his students. It comes to light when the main character does a presentation at an elementary school and discusses deviant behavior. One of the Teachers pulls him aside and says she's concerned about the Principal tickling the feet of his students, then giving them nickels if they can handle the tickling. "Nickels for tickles."
At one point, the main character's very hot girlfriend (Hannah Gross) is in the tub and extends her foot to him for a foot massage and declares that he must love feet, too. He agrees.
They spend a chunk of the episode, set in 1978, fighting over whether tickling kids is a crime, with most of the Law Enforcement saying it was "innocent".
The older Teachers said it was creepy, but the younger Teachers thought it was "great". Even the parents of the kids had a hard time deciding if it was criminal or just awkward. In th end, the Principal is fired. It was justifiably incredibly creepy, but it also made a few of my friends tell me "this is why you can't keep a girlfriend!" THAT was upsetting.

When will people understand that consenting adults are very different from pedophiles?

If your friends can’t tell the difference between what consenting adults do and a pedophile getting his rocks off with children...
You need to get smarter friends.

Let me remind you of the facts of the real-life case:
Since I had never heard of the real life case, this wasn't a reminder for me.:p
Thanks for the information, my friend.:D

Since I had never heard of the real life case, this wasn't a reminder for me.:p
Thanks for the information, my friend.:D

Hahaha, sorry :p You can blame my poor and very approximate mastery of the English language :blush: Why don't y'all speak French, dammit? :manicd:

I'm a massive admirer of John E. Douglas, and what he created at the FBI. I read his biography when I was 15 and I can quote some passages of it by heart :D

Last edited:
Sorry to distract from the original point here, but I just started considering how awkward it would be to film those scenes if one of the actors involved had a tickling fetish! Think how much you'd have to cringe inside if you played Holden for example!

The average professional actor knows it's part of the job to project an illusion and not get personally involved with anything required to be done for the performance. Yes, 'shit happens' but someone who gets carried away during a love scene's going to hear about it pretty quickly.

Ah, yes, I recall way back when I was 22, and appearing in the original production of Oedipus Rex...

OK, joking aside, I unthinkingly used my tongue in rehearsal during my very first stage kiss, and the actress in question complained to the stage manager, who somewhat embarrassed, had 'a word' with me. Yes, it would have been far more discreet and polite to have told me herself but unfortunately she was in the process of becoming a lesbian, had just started an affair with the assistant stage manageress, and the two of them basically hated men.

I played one other romantic lead in another play across from another (far prettier...) actress, and during that kissing scene carefully kept my teeth clenched throughout the run.

The so-called sexual liberation movement carried in its wake a few awful theories towards children that are still present today, and it is also at that time that NAMBLA was founded.

Those of legal age are free to consent to whatever they feel like getting up to, and there are very few things that disgust me sexually, but paedophilia is one of them. The British equivalent of NAMBLA (an acronym for 'North American Man-Boy Love Association') was called the 'P.I.E. (acronym for 'Paedophile Information Exchange') and I firmly believe scum of that orientation (that is, those perverts specifically aroused by PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, NOT a 16 year old kid who for instance sleeps with an ordinarily developed 15 year old classmate) should they ever act upon their feelings, should be (euphemism) 'dealt with' permanently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedo...hange (PIE,people who trade obscene material".

Last edited:
Those of legal age are free to consent to whatever they feel like getting up to, and there are very few things that disgust me sexually, but paedophilia is one of them. The British equivalent of NAMBLA (an acronym for 'North American Man-Boy Love Association') was called the 'P.I.E. (acronym for 'Paedophile Information Exchange') and I firmly believe scum of that orientation (that is, those perverts specifically aroused by PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, NOT a 16 year old kid who for instance sleeps with an ordinarily developed 15 year old classmate) should they ever act upon their feelings, should be (euphemism) 'dealt with' permanently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedo...hange (PIE,people who trade obscene material".

I couldn't agree more, it's ghastly. I find it somewhat surprising that the British chose the "in-your-face" approach by keeping the word "Paedophile" in the name of their association while the Americans chose a more indirect acronym. One would think it would have been the other way around. Either way, it is revolting :eeew:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back