• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 4 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 4 of Chapter 11 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 3

Jen chatted a little bit with the other students during the break, with people guessing off and on what Miss Akari meant by hands-on experience. No one was one hundred percent sure, so they all nervously anticipated getting back to the class. The tension was so apparent that the room itself sat down and stared at the front when Akari announced, “Break time’s up. Everyone back to your seats. As I said earlier, we will be getting some hands-on experience today. Gabriella, please come up to the front.” All eyes in the room turned to the twenty-two-year-old as she stood up and walked to the teacher. “Please get up on this.” The attention rotated from the two at the front about fifteen degrees to the right, where an X-frame had appeared during the break. Internally, Jen smiled, having been one of the few people who had thrown out the guess of tickling being the hands-on experience. With all the tickling she had recently gone through, Jen was also glad that she was not going on the X-frame right now, although she had a feeling that her revealing clothes would make her a target later in the class. Miss Akari restrained Gabriella very securely on the X-frame, the base straps on her wrists and ankles supported by several other straps spaced on her arms and legs. Despite all the restraints, Gabriella was still very vulnerable from her head to the bottom of her legs, with her feet as the only common tickle spot currently covered. “Do any of those hurt? Do I need to loosen them?” Once the expected tickler was assured that her victim was comfortable enough, she pulled out part of the floor. Now Gabriella’s feet were exposed, and the reason for the multitude of straps became very clear. Although there was about a foot of space between the future ticklee’s soles and the floor, she did not slide down at all, the restraints holding her tightly. “Still comfortable? Good.”

“Okay, class, I’m going to demonstrate a tickle test for you all,” Miss Akari confirmed what everyone was thinking by now. “We will be finding out all of Gabriella’s ticklish spots. Now normally, we would use the tickle spot machine to test her, but we will not have that in until later this week. In any case, it is better to be able to discover the most ticklish spots on your ticklee by yourself so that you are not reliant on the machine. Watch closely.” Akari, as well as everyone else in the room, paid her full attention to the exposed Gabriella, and she placed the tips of her fingernails on her ticklee’s neck. “I think you’re ticklish, Gabriella. You’re just wondering when I’m going to strike, when I’m going to start tick-tick-tickling you, aren’t you?”

As the fingernails had come down to her neck, Gabriella had really tensed up, displaying her nervousness. However, she squeaked out, “No, I’m… not nervous.” The pause was a result of one fingernail twitching away from and back to her neck, and although it did not tickle, it dismissed any credibility the ticklee had to her words.

“I think you are nervous, and you really just want me to start,” Akari purred. “And you know what, Gabriella? I think your neck is a good spot, just from how you’re reacting to me. Shall we find out?”

“N-N-No,” Gabriella stuttered out unconvincingly. “N-N-No reason to d-d-do that.”

“I think we should,” Miss Akari began tickling on the word ‘we’.

“NONONONO!” Gabriella began laughing as the tickler’s fingers skittered up and down her neck. Whether it was just the tension being released or her neck being very ticklish, the ticklee was laughing like mad. She thrashed her head around as she laughed, trying to interrupt the tickles by pushing and pulling the fingers off her neck. Although Gabriella’s head was free to move, Miss Akari had done this tickle test several times before, and she tickled the sides and back of the tickle spot lightly but mercilessly.

“Is this a good spot on you, Gabriella?” the tickling teacher questioned. “Is your neck one of your hot tickle spots?” The neck tickles continued on for another couple of minutes, and after the surprise factor was eliminated, Akari confirmed, “That is a good spot on you! You see, if you were just laughing harder because you were surprised, that would have been gone by now, but you’re keeping on laughing, so it means your neck really is super ticklish! Good to know, Gabriella, good to know. Let’s see what else we can find out about you.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Gabriella’s head continued squirming around, but her laughter took a small drop when the fingers went from her neck to her armpits. Her hollows were clearly quite ticklish, but they were noticeably less ticklish than her neck. As Miss Akari explored around the exposed underarms, the ticklee’s head slowed and stopped its attempts to escape the now ended neck tickles. These escape attempts were transferred to Gabriella’s arms, which pulled against the strong straps holding them to the X-frame. Nevertheless, with all the straps on her, Gabriella was unable to budge even an inch, although everyone in the room could see her elbows try to pull her armpits away. “STAHAHAHAP AHAHAHA!” Gabriella finally managed to utter a clear word, not that Akari paid attention to it, before dissolving back into laughter.

“Well, that was a pretty good spot, now, wasn’t it?” Miss Akari addressed both her ticklee and the class as she turned around before swapping back and finally providing the break that Gabriella had tried to beg for. Instead of completely stopping the tickling, the tickler went for the ribs, which had the side effect of reducing the laughter. “You’re still breathing just fine; this must not be a great spot on you,” Akari noted as she counted the ribs in front of her with little jabs. “But I’m nice, so I’ll give you a few minutes to catch your breath while I continue tickling you here.”

“Ehehehe… thihihis… tihihicklehehes,” Gabriella began taking deep breaths in between giggly words, regaining her senses. She eventually just began to sputter out constant giggles through her heavy breathing as she got more strength back.

“Alright, time to see just how ticklish this tummy is!” Miss Akari announced after a few minutes of rib tickles.

“Ehehehe ihihihit tickles thehehere too,” Gabriella had regained her breath, and it became very clear very quick that her torso was not so ticklish. Her giggling continued softly, and to the class’s disappointment, it even disappeared for one-word intervals off and on. Despite rather fierce tickling from Miss Akari, the laughter never got above the giggles for another whole minute.

“Alright, clearly, you aren’t that ticklish in that entire area,” Akari accepted the situation. “Let’s try a little lower, then.” She gave Gabriella’s hips one squeeze, and without any real reaction, she opted to move down and began tickling up and down the ticklee’s legs, focusing on her knees.

“AHAHA WAHAHAHAIT!” The leg and knee tickling significantly increased the laughter, with a sudden squeal showing up whenever Akari so much as touched Gabriella’s knees. “NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHERE!” Although her knees were not as ticklish as her neck had been, they were definitely near the armpits in sensitivity, and any extended tickling here would soon wear the ticklee out.

Following a thorough investigation of just how ticklish Gabriella was on those spots, Miss Akari paused the tickling and noted again, “That was another good spot. I see lots of knee tickling for you in the next week.”

“Please… don’t… do… that… again…” the exhausted ticklee spoke one word at a time.

“We’ll just see what happens,” the teacher addressed her victim before turning back to the class and giving an evil wink. She provided another minute of a break before kneeling down at Gabriella’s bare feet. “Just one more spot to test.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Gabriella let out a shriek, followed by loud, continuous laughter as fingers tickled all over her ticklish feet. “AHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Seems like someone’s got sensitive soles,” the tickler teased her victim as her fingers continued to wreak ticklish havoc. “I think your neck might have some competition for your most ticklish spot.”

“AHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP!” Gabriella finally managed to utter that specific plea after several weaker begs. “STAHAHAHAP IHIHIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Following that quick instance of a beg, she quickly broke down into pure laughter.

“No breaks, no escape, just tickling your feet,” Akari got cruel really fast once she heard her ticklee resort to pure laughter. “I’m going to tick-tick-tickle these feet so much.” Despite her words, the tickler ended up stopping just a few minutes later, giving Gabriella, who was completely worn out, a much-needed break. Miss Akari then turned to the class and asked, “What did we learn about our helpless classmate’s ticklish spots?”

“Her feet are really ticklish,” Aurora announced. “We should definitely tickle her more there.”

“Her neck seemed extremely ticklish, too,” Theresa took over.

“Her tummy was not so ticklish,” Catalina spoke in a disappointing tone.

“Yeah, but pretty much everywhere around it was super ticklish,” Zoe had a wide smile on her face as she responded.

“Good, all of you,” Miss Akari jumped in during a short break. “Yes, our ticklish Gabriella is very ticklish nearly everywhere except her midsection area. What did you all think was her most ticklish spot? Raise your hand to choose. Armpits? Neck? Feet? Knees?” While most of the class thought that Gabriella’s feet were her most sensitive spot, Jen and Theresa believed that her neck slightly beat it. The entire class had noticed the difference between these two spots and the rest of the ticklee’s body, and Miss Akari gave her response after everyone else, “I thought that her feet were her most ticklish spot, but the best way to be sure is to retest both spots.”

“No, no, no, NO AHAHAHA!” Gabriella protested the decision to continue as her feet came under a ticklish assault. “STAHAHAHAHAP THAHAHAHAT! NONONONO!” As Miss Akari tickled her from her toes to her ankles, the ticklee begged for mercy, which was naturally ignored. This time, the tickles continued for five minutes, a torturous time for the ticklish victim. She was soon unable to form coherent words as her tickler broke her resistance down.

Following the tickle time, Miss Akari spoke up again, “That was some good testing on her feet, and I think we know for sure that those are a great spot. Let’s give her a short break before we go test her neck.” Gabriella’s eyes went wide, but she was quiet, conserving her energy to try and resist the upcoming neck tickles. After around three minutes, the teacher announced, “Neck time!”

“STAHAHAHAHAP!” Gabriella did not get a chance to protest before the fingernails tapped on her ticklish neck. Her head did the protesting in lieu of words, thrashing around like before to try and cover any part of her neck that it could. As per usual, Miss Akari refused to give up her tickling, instead just moving it whenever a spot became less available. It was soon clear that Gabriella’s neck really was her most sensitive spot, to the surprise of everyone except for the ticklee herself, Jen, and Theresa. This was evidenced primarily by two things: she broke down much sooner than with the foot tickling, and her struggling was much more prominent. To keep the testing consistent, the tickling continued for the full five minutes, even though it took only two minutes for everyone to realize what spot had won. When the tickling finally concluded, the ticklee hung her head in exhaustion. The teacher called up two students to help Gabriella maintain her balance while she was untied, and they took her back to her seat.

“Now, most of the tickling won’t be as intense as that was, and given how hard I went on Gabriella, I think we should have a forty-minute break,” Akari broadcasted. “I’ll see you all back here at 10:45.” Looking up at the clock, Jen was surprised to see that it was already 10:05, and she wondered what was coming next in Transporter Training.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back