• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans! This idea popped into my head and had to share it with all of you. It is a 2 part story, and if you like the characters and want to see more of them, let me know. I think I can continue several adventures with them! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

DEPUTY'S PERIL (part 1)

There was a commotion happening in the small Town Square of the Western city of Plotsville. It was 1887 and Plotsville was a growing Western town that was dependent on cattle ranching. Many young strong men came out west to be a part of the industry and they brought along their families. The town had a population of 584 people, but that was exponential growth within 5 years when the town started with 10 people in 1882. Of course with growth and prosperity, along came crime. Cattle robbing gangs formed and a Sheriff was needed. Sheriff Bob Dickerson was appointed and he ran a very tough style of law enforcement. Standing 6’5” tall, his stature was intimidating to criminals but very comforting for the law abiding citizens. He wasn’t alone in his job. He had a team of 5 law enforcement deputies to help him handle the roughest of the gangs. One of those deputies was a surprise to many outside of Plotsville. One of those deputies is, Darby Reeves.

Darby Reeves is a 6’1” tall, red haired woman who had a very cute face, medium build and a very strong personality. Darby was only 24 years old, having moved to Plotsville 3 years ago. She came from a town near Dallas Texas where she grew up on a ranch with her family. She was always a tomboy by nature. She loved “rasslin” with her brothers and even other girls. She won more than she lost and with her height, she was an intimidating presence even to men. She loved being called a “tall drink of water” whenever she entered a local establishment. Despite her physical prowess and her ability to intimidate, she had a heart of gold. She was the one who protected smaller and weaker boys and girls from bullies from her days of schooling or horsing around with the other kids. She would physically handle the bullies and after a while, even they were intimidated by her. As soon as she approached a scene, the bullies would stop tormenting their victim immediately and even apologized to them. Darby loved she was able to maintain order amongst the children.

With this proud ability, Darby knew she wanted to be part of law enforcement. She knew she would have to prove herself. Law enforcement was a male dominated profession and she was expected to be a housewife and raised kids. She never wanted to be a part of that life so when she approached the local Magistrate for a job, she was frustrated that he would laugh at her. Determined, she challenged the Magistrate and to put her through any test so she can prove her worthiness. The Magistrate spoke with the local sheriff and he agreed. They figured it would be good entertainment to see this “tall drink of water” fail miserably in a man’s job. When the day ended, the Magistrate and the sheriff were in complete awe. Darby not only exceeded the tests, she humiliated the rest of the law enforcement team. She competed against the men in shooting contests, wrestling, obstacle courses even showing off her cattle roping skills. She knew how to perform a hog tie that was inescapable. She even verbally taunted some of the deputies and actually intimated them. “No one messes with Darby Reeves! Ever” she would shout while planting her boot on a defeated deputy in a wrestling match. With her impressive showing, she was awarded a badge and a gun. She was now Deputy Darby Reeves.

Darby really loved her job. There was something about arresting criminals and sending them to jail. There was nothing more satisfying as the look on the face of some burly criminal getting brought down by some red headed woman. They would curse at her, but she knew they were humiliated. Darby then heard of an opening in a small town far away called Plotsville. The local Sheriff needed more deputies and Darby was always up for an adventure. She knew she would be leaving her family behind, but she wanted to expand her horizons and take on a job filled with uncertainty, but rewarding. With her father’s blessing, Darby packed up her things and rode off to the small town of Plotsville. One thing did make her sad besides leaving her family, she was leaving something else behind. Something she couldn’t tell anyone. It would be her secret forever. If anyone found out, she might be ostracized forever, including her own family.

Once she arrived in Plotsville, Darby had to prove herself. Of course many of the men didn’t think she would be effective as a deputy, but she proved them wrong. The way she handled herself in tough situations gained the respect of everyone in town. They began to really like the fiery red head and her fellow deputies treated her as a sister. No one ever ask to date her because she was intimidating and she always declined the advances. She was a deputy and all she cared about was upholding the law!

Today was a day of celebration. In recent months, a cattle rustling gang invaded Plotsville and would often harass the ranchers, steal their cattle, and even the townsfolks. They would go into the town bar and cause issues, then flee before law enforcement could arrive. After months of fighting them, the faithful law enforcement managed to finally capture the leadership of the gang. They captured the leader, “El Guapo” and they also captured his loyal Lieutenant, “La Diabla”. His second in command was a strikingly beautiful black haired woman who was very vicious, and very cunning. Her ability to come up with plans to steal were pure genius and she had the respect of all the men in the gang. Even El Guapo admired her handiwork and the only reason she didn’t try to take over the gang was because El Guapo had saved her mother from death from a rival gang. She swore loyalty to the man, even though she knew she was superior to him in every way.

The fight that commenced during the capture was intense as bullets flew all over the place and the odds were stacked against the noble law enforcement of Plotsville. After an error by El Guapo, he mistakenly sent some of his men in the wrong direction, Sheriff Dickerson managed to get into hand to hand combat with him and overpower the leader. The good Sheriff finally caught the most feared man, but what really impressed him was the capture of La Diabla. Good ol’ Deputy Darby and La Diabla had an intense physical battle, and one error by the evil woman cost her the confrontation. Darby managed to hog tie her and force her into the ground face first. Darby would taunt her as she held her down.

“Not so tough are you Diabla? For someone so feared, you are nothing but a meek little pussycat.” Darby giggled. She then waited for the rest of the deputies to arrive and now the battle was over.

The law enforcement criminal walked the gang through the town square. The citizens of Plotsville cheered and also mocked the captured gang. In front of the captured group was El Guapo who held his head up high. He was not going to allow these folks to take away his dignity. He knew no jail could hold him. Behind him was La Diabla. She held her head down in sheer anger and was humiliated that someone of her ability, her intelligence could be captured. She vowed she would escape and everyone will pay a price for embarrassing her. Walking through the Town Square and being jeered? No, this was not going to be like this.

La Diabla grew up in a poor town near the border of Mexico. Her actual name was Salem Veracruz, born of an American father and a Mexican mother. Her father was killed when she was 10 years old and her mother worked in a brothel as a maid, cleaning up after the prostitutes so she can earn some money to take care of her daughter. Salem had a very tough upbringing as a mixed race child was often discriminated against. This lead to her being resentful and also gave her the drive to overcome it. She knew she was smarter than the other kids and in order to gain respect, she had to turn to petty crime. She started to run her own crime ring with the local teenagers and she got better at planning her crimes. Soon, she met El Guapo who saved her mother and she took on her mother’s last name going forward. She joined El Guapo’s gang and she now had access to more money than she ever imagined. She was never captured before and now at the age of 26, she was on top of the world. Now she was captured and it burned her inside. Captured? By rank amateurs? The humiliation really bore into her soul.

As she continued walking through the town square, she saw the citizens laughing at her. This made her more upset. Then right when she was about to approach the town jailhouse, she looked up and saw a smiling redheaded Deputy staring right at her. This really angered her as this was the woman who captured her.

“Enjoy your stay now ya hear?” Darby laughed as she tipped her cap.

La Diabla eyes burned with rage as she stared at her captor. This was not over. She really wanted revenge against the only woman to best her in physical combat. Right before she entered the jailhouse, she looked at Darby and gave her a warning. “This is not over. When I get out of here, I am going to get you. I am going to tie you up like the heifer you are and I will have my revenge. I will have my way with you. I will humiliate you and I will break you. You are nothing but a tenderfoot. This I swear…”

“Promises promises….” Darby giggled. “Put her in there!” Darby then looked back at La Diabla and even though she won, she saw a look in the eyes that actually made Darby hesitate. She never saw that look before. She shrugged it off and walked away. The good guys always win.

4 MONTHS LATER

Darby sat back in her easy chair inside her modest home. It was late afternoon and she was reading the local newspaper when she heard a knock at the door. She got up, put the paper down and opened up the door. There stood Sheriff Dickerson!

“Sheriff! Come on in, come on in! Can I get you something to drink? What brings you over to my happy abode?” she said while pouring a glass of water.

“I am ok. Darby, we have a problem. You may want to sit down…” the Sheriff told her with a look of concern in his eye.

Darby saw that look and a chill went through her spine. She sat down and looked at her boss. “Sheriff, what’s the matter? What’s going on?”

“I just got word from the prison that El Guapo and a few of his gang have escaped…” he said.

“WHAT???!! How did they escape?” Darby exclaimed in shock. “The prison is supposed to be inescapable!”

“I know. It is. But, word is, it was an inside job. Looks like some of the guards were bribed by the riches of El Guapo and helped him escaped. That’s not all…..” the Sheriff explained.

“What else is there?” Darby said, now sitting back in her chair.

“They managed to go down to the women’s prison 100 miles away and free ONE prisoner…..” he said, looking into Darby’s eyes.

Darby immediately understood where this was going. “La Diabla escaped…”

“Yes she did. This happened a few days ago and we do not know where they are. I wanted to let you know because an official at the woman’s prison wanted me to let you know something. Her entire stay there, all La Diabla talked about was getting revenge. Revenge on…..you.” the sheriff said with concern.

“Revenge on me? I must have really pissed her off then…” Darby said with a smile.

“Darby, I wouldn’t try to disregard this. You know how dangerous that woman is. El Guapo has proclaimed revenge on all of us, but me and the boys are ready. But they didn’t talk about us, as much as La Diabla talked about you. She just kept saying that she will get that tenderfoot back. You must be careful.” Sheriff Bob told her.

“I ain’t worried about her. I am the only person to beat her in combat. I own her!” Darby smiled back, feeling her confidence grow.

“Ok. But I also want to ask you this. Me and the boys are going to find this gang. We can’t let them come back and terrorize the good people of Plotsville. So we will be leaving in the morning, heading north. Word is they may have been spotted 50 miles from here, near the river.” He explained.

“Well let me get my gun and we can do this Sheriff!” Darby stood up excited. She loved going on these expeditions. The thrill of capturing bad guys and dragging them to justice. Just like they did when they captured El Guapo and La Diabla.

“Um, actually Darby… I need you to stay here.” The Sheriff told her reluctantly. “I am taking 4 of us, but someone has to stay and watch over the town. Deputy George will be around too, but I want you to be in charge while we are gone. This may take days, weeks even. I need to have someone here I can trust to make sure this town remains safe.” He told her.

“I-I understand.” Darby said with obvious disappointment in her voice. She really wanted to go on this adventure. “I will make sure I do you proud. Plotsville will be safe and sound. Make sure you bring those evil folks back to justice! Oh, and when you capture La Diabla, tell her ‘tenderfoot’ says hello..haha”

“Haha I will…Thank you Deputy. Be at the station at 6am and the city is yours.” Sheriff Dickerson said, shook her hand and then left.

Darby closed the door and sighed. One on hand, she was going to miss out on a dangerous, exciting mission, but on the other hand, she was going to be in charge of law enforcement of Plotsville. “Sherriff Reeves. I love the sound of that…..” she laughed as she then got back to enjoying her evening.

TWO DAYS LATER

Darby walked into the Sheriff’s office and sat back in her chair. Even though she was in charge, she didn’t want to sit in Sheriff Dickerson’s heralded chair. She revered that man, and there was no way she would ever try to put herself in his shoes. She sat back and placed her brown cowboy booted feet on her desk, lowered her cowboy hat a little and let out a sigh. These last two days were boring. Deputy George would come by every once in a while, but he was too busy patrolling the town. Darby then looked at her denim jeans and smiled. There was a little hole forming in the knee area so she knew she had to buy some new ones soon. Her red flannel shirt completed her outfit and she wished she could go shopping for some new clothes. She started to daydream about getting new jeans when Deputy George came in.

“Hiya Darby! Relaxin’ are ya?” he smiled as he saw her sitting back.

“Yep…” she replied. George was a nice guy and all, but he could also be annoying. He was always too eager to do things and would try to tag along with her.

“Well Imma about to go check out the ranch on the westside. Seems like Farmer Russell has an issue with some local kids stealing his fruits. Another dull day… OH! Right when I was about to come in here, some little girl came up to me and said her Momma needed some help getting her dog from under the barn or something. Weird.” George told her.

“Oh yeah?” Darby replied. “I guess I will go check it out. Where is it?” Darby then took the direction and left the office. She got on her horse and rode off south of the town. She loved riding. It gave her time to think and enjoy the view. The Western United States was so open. Just miles of landscape. As she continued to ride, her eyes saw what appeared to be a turned over pioneer wagon. There was also a horse standing next to it. It didn’t look old, it looked like it just had an accident! “I better go check this out. Some dog can wait…”

Darby made her way to the wagon and looked inside. The wagon had items all over of the place and she went further inside to see if perhaps someone was buried in there. She moved stuff around and found no person. Maybe they made it out? Darby then got back outside the wagon and when she turned around, she saw something headed towards her head! She took the brunt right on her forehead and she fell to the ground onto her stomach. As her eyes were about to close, she saw a pair of black cowboy boots. Then darkness….

Darby began to open her eyes and moaned in pain. Her head was still hurting from the blow she took. Her eyes opened and she looked around. She could see she was in a barn. She looked around and then realized her arms were tied above her head in cuffs. A handkerchief was stuff in the cuffs to protect her wrists. She then realized her upperbody was leaning forward and she was on her knees on top of two crates, one for each leg. Her ankles were tied down with rope and she could barely move her legs as even her knees were tied to the crates with ropes. She continued to look around her surroundings and saw the sunlight coming through an open window at the top of the barn. It dawned on her she was captured. But by who?

“Hello! Is anyone here? I need some help please!” she shouted, her voice echoing off the walls. She continued to twist her body but she was trapped. “Dammit…. I should have known. But where am I? Who did this to me? How am I going to get out of this?” she thought to herself. Then she heard a noise!

“looks like someone is trapped….” A voice said.

“Hello??? Who’s there???” Darby screamed out. Her head turned around and looked around. She saw her hat sitting on top of a saw horse, but no person.

The voice then made an evil sounding laugh. “I finally have you….”

Darby realized the voice was feminine. Why isn’t this woman helping her? “Hey darlin’, you mind getting me down from here?” then she gasped as the figure entered her vision and walked towards her.

“I think I will decline your offer for help….” The woman said, her voice dripping with evil intent.

“Y-YOU!!!!” Darby exclaimed as she recognized the face. “Get me outta here now Diabla!!!”

“Oh no tenderfoot…. You are MY prisoner! I have waited a very long time for this moment…” La Diabla grinned. She then got into Darby’s face and slapped her very hard.

Darby winced in pain as her cheek stung from the blow. La Diabla had captured her and she was trapped! She remembered the vow La Diabla made when she was captured. “Hey…come on.. let me go. I won’t tell anyone I have seen ya…”

“Really? I waited FOUR LONG MONTHS for this moment and I am going to let you go, just so you won’t tell anyone you have seen me? Gosh you’re stupid…” she laughed as she slapped Darby again.

“OW!!! C’mon La Diabla, let me go! I am sure we can talk about this. What is it that you want with me?” Darby started to plead.

“You are one stupid tenderfoot aren’t you? I told you I was going to get you. I told you I was going to get you, tie you up, have my way with you, humiliate you and BREAK YOU. In fact, I WANT you to tell people you have seen me. I want your fear to be their fear….” La Diabla said, her eyes burning with evil intent.

“You…you’re not going to kill me?” Darby gasped, the pain still in her cheek from the slap.

“Kill you? Honestly, I wanted to. I want to gut you like a stuck pig and spread your innards all over the desert, but I am going to treat you like how I treat all of my female victims. But you will get it far worse. I am really going to enjoy this. I learned some things about you, Darbiset Margaret Reeves…..” La Diabla began.

Darby’s breath cut short as she realized her tormentor called her by her full name! What was this woman up to??? “W-what did you learn about me you evil bitch?”

“Such foul language!” La Diabla said then slapped Darby again. “Like I said, I learned some things about you while I was locked up. Every single day I thought about you. It was you that beat me in a fight. I have NEVER lost a fight. Not to women and not to any man! That was the greatest humiliation in my life! I swore I was going to get you tenderfoot!”

“Well I am no normal woman! I am Deputy Darby Reeves! I believe in justice! I believe in doing the right th-OOOOWWWWWWWWWW!” Darby screamed as she was slapped again. “STOP SLAPPING ME!!”

La Diabla’s face turned to rage. She grabbed both of Darby’s cheeks with one hand and put her face directly into Darby’s. “Listen to me tenderfoot and listen good! You are really getting me angry and believe me, the angrier I get the crueler I get! So stop your whining and listen to me or I will change my mind and gut you like a stuck pig!”

Darby nodded her head and felt the hand release from her cheeks. “Ok….what do you want?”

“As I was saying, I SWORE I was going to have my revenge. One day inside my cell, I was mumbling your name over and over again and this woman in the next cell heard me. As luck would have it, she KNOWS you. Oh, she told me some very interesting things about you as we bonded. You see, her life turned for the worse and she got in trouble. She told me all about her hometown and a certain woman from there. That woman was so heroic and how she stood up for everyone. Oh yes..it was about you. In fact, she told me a LOT about you, including a certain secret who you have been hiding from everyone..” la Diabla grinned.

“Huh? W-what secret?” Darby gasped. Her face turned red as she was concerned about what La Diabla found out about her.

“A secret that only you and a few women in your home town know about. You know this woman? Her name is Bobby Jo…” La Diabla grinned.

Darby’s eyes popped wide opened! Bobby Jo was someone she got to know in her hometown and shared the same secret with her! Darby knew that if that secret came out, it might ruin her! It would ruin her good name and ruin her in front of her parents. It would also shame her Church. Her eyes started to well up. “La Diabla..please don’t tell anyone!”

The grin on La Diabla’s face resembled the same as Satan himself. She knew she had Darby right where she wanted. “hahaha oh tenderfoot…I got plans for you and your secret. Trust me, I know if the information came out it will destroy your entire reputation. So tenderfoot, I…own…you” La Diabla laughed as she poked the tip of Darby’s nose with each word. “So let’s get started with my revenge tenderfoot… I am going to torture your body..”

“Why do you keep calling me that? I am not a tenderfoot….” Darby moaned. The thought of being tortured and her secret coming out struck deep fear into her.

“Because you…..ARE…..a…..tenderfoot…hehe” La Diabla said poking the tip of the nose with each word again. “In fact, I will prove it…” She then started to walk behind her victim. She enjoyed watching Darby trying to look behind her to see what she was up to. She made it over to where Darby’s boots were and stared at them. She loved the worn out boots and placed her hands gently on them and then started to tug away.

“Hey! W-what are you doing with my boots????” Darby shouted as she felt her boot starting to slip off.

“I want to see what is INSIDE these boots. Let’s prove you are a tenderfoot….” La Diabla taunted as she continued to tug that boot until finally it came off! She then pulled off the other boot, even though Darby tried to resist. Now before her eyes were Darby’s socked soles. The white socks were a little dirty and even had a hole in the arch of the left foot. La Diabla grinned as she saw the pink flesh and knew she was going to have a lot of fun. She loved how twitchy Darby’s feet became. “My my my tenderfoot, you sure have some BIG feet!” she laughed then started to poke at the soles. “So BIG and tender…” What delighted her the most was the soles were very reactive from her pokes. She thought she heard a faint giggle from Darby, but it was stifled. She recognized the ticklish tremors of sensitive feet. She was really going to enjoy this.

Darby felt the pokes on her soles and her feet went crazy. She felt the intense ticklish sensations shooting through her spine. Darby always knew she was insanely ticklish and was thrilled no one ever exploited that. She had to hold in any laughter because she wouldn’t want La Diabla to tickle her feet in this vulnerable state. She just had to hold still. Her face started to turn red because of holding in her giggles, but also because the size of her feet was pointed out. Darby knew her size 11 feet were big and she always did her best to hide them. She knew La Diabla was going to do her best to embarrass her.

La Diabla stopped poking the soles and stood up. She grabbed the empty boots and then made her way back to the front of Darby and smiled. She held up the boots in front of Darby’s face. “Your boots belong to me now! They will make wonderful trophies. You sure are awfully fidgety on those feet of yours… they sure are TENDER aren’t they?” she laughed. “They are so big too….Don’t feel embarrassed though. Big feet are nice and I am sure yours are really pretty. I think I will have to see how pretty they are soon. Besides, TENDER feet are also very……very…very….sensitive aren’t they?”

“Stop talking about muh feet!” Darby spat. All this talk about her feet made her feel uncomfortable. Plus, she did not want them tortured. She was also upset that her boots were being stolen from her.

“Aww,,,,tenderfoot doesn’t want to discuss her feet… You truly are a tenderfoot. But, I bet the rest of your body is tender too. In fact…” Diabla started to say as she began to unbutton the front of Darby’s flannel shirt. “….i think you are probably really sensitive everywhere…I like that in a woman.”

Darby started to shake her head as she felt her shirt becoming undone. What was this woman up to? She knew nothing good was about to happen and the thought of her skin being exposed to this crazy woman was placing a lot of fear in her soul. Soon, her shirt was wide open and her B size breasts, covered by a bra, were exposed, along with her ribs and stomach. “Let me go you wench!” she said defiantly.

La Diabla could only chuckle. “Oh shut up… I am going to do what I want with you. You see, when I have men captured, I cut them, I burn them, I torture them till they scream for mercy. But with women…I have a different way to torment them. Their skin is always so soft…soo sensitive. I just want to do some torturous things, yet there is an interesting side effect when I do that. They end up liking it….” She crooned as her fingers lightly started to stroke around Darby’s stomach. She felt the skin quiver and this only delighted her more.

“S-stop…” Darby moaned as she closed her eyes and tried to block out the tremors coursing through her nervous system. She didn’t know if Diabla was doing this on purpose or it was just a side effect of her skin being touched so softly. She started to bite her lip as the fingers started to go along her sides, across her ribs and back to her stomach. She started to grunt and move her body, but she couldn’t get away from those fingers.

“Something wrong tenderfoot? You seem… jumpy. “ Diabla laughed as she watched Darby’s discomfort as her fingers lightly tickled the skin. “Oh yes.. the women I capture suffer a different kind of torture. The skin where I make them go absolutely crazy. The kind of torture where the longer I do it, the longer they suffer until their mind goes into complete slop and then their primal instincts take over. Their bodies WANT my torture, they crave it! This is how I break them. Just like I will break you…”

Darby really started to groan and she bit her lower lip more trying her best not to laugh. She felt those fingers all over her ribcage area and it was driving her insane. Tears started to form in her eyes as she wanted to not laugh. She couldn’t give that satisfaction to her captor. Then she squealed when the fingers traced a slow circle around the outside edges of her belly button. After her ticklish squeal, she looked right into Diabla’s eyes.

“Ooooooohh!!! Why Darbiset Margaret Reeves!! Was that some kind of laugh? Don’t tell me that the famed deputy of Plotsville, the most feared woman in law enforcement in this great State is a little bit……” La Diabla started.

Darby’s eyes started to beg. The fingers did not stop tracing around her sensitive navel. She felt the laughter bubbling up in her throat, ready to explode. It was like a dam ready to break and let a tidal wave of laughter flow freely. She had to hold it in! She just had to! Because once she started, there was no turning back!

“…………….ticklish?” La Diabla grinned as her fingers scurried all over the belly button and stomach area. She was rewarded with an explosion of laughter. The sheer force of it took her back as she realized that Deputy Darby was insanely ticklish. This was going to be a lot of fun for her. She continued to run her fingers over the sensitive belly button and loved watching Darby scream in hysterical laughter at this point. She then slowed her tickling down so Darby can catch her breath and can beg for her.

“Please…please…don’t do that….just…STOP!” Darby screamed as she caught her breath. “Don’t…”

“Don’t do what?” Diabla smiled.

Darby was just about to say the word then she realized the game she was playing. She was not going to give La Diabla that satisfaction. She once again steeled her lips together and formed them into a scowl. “You need….to…..let…me…..GO!!! I am an officer of the law!!”

“You sure are getting angry tenderfoot. I know you are an officer of the law, but in reality you are not. You are as ticklish…as a schoolgirl!!” La Diabla smiled and tapped her finger on Darby’s nose. “kitchy…..” she started and tapped Darby’s nose with each word. “kitchy……KOO!!” she then did “lobster claws” on Darby’s sides.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Darby screamed followed by hysterical laughter. She could feel those evil hands squeezing deeper into her sides, then they moved down to right above her jeans and her body trembled. Darby started to feel a wave of embarrassment rip through her body as she was being forced to laugh. In her entire life she was never tickled this long. Whenever she was tickled, it was always brief. But now she was going to be tortured with it. Her head shook and her body tried to get away, but those claws were on her body and applying ticklish pressure.

La Diabla continued to tickle Darby’s sides then went back to the stomach. A rush of pleasure ripped through her own body as she knew she was breaking down this deputy. She loved seeing Darby’s wide open mouth, her laughter being forced from her body, the way her body trembled under her touch. She has tickled all of her female victims before, but there was something more special about this one. Her other victims were just victims, she didn’t have any emotions for them. She tormented because it was fun. But with Darby, it was personal. This was the woman who beat her! She was going to make her pay dearly for that moment of embarrassment. She then started squeezing her hands into the ribcage and was rewarded with shrill hysterical laughter. After 10 minutes, she stopped.

“……….please……please……” Darby started to wheeze. “….you have…to stop. This is torture….just kill me already.”

“Kill you? What fun would that be? Oh no Deputy tenderfoot, you are going to suffer…Now, let me take care of something,,,” La Diabla then walked away from Darby.

Darby started to regain her sanity as her tormentor walked away. She tried to twist her body, but started to realize how exhausted and weak she was becoming. She had to get out of this mess. She knew La Diabla was going to keep torturing her. She then looked over and saw her coming back! Darby’s eyes went wide with shock because La Diabla was holding a large knife!

La Diabla sauntered over to her victim with a huge grin. Holding a large cutting knife she got into Darby’s face. “You know, I have killed many people with this knife. There is just something very intimate about stabbing someone with a blade. You can feel their life drain from their body. That look of dread in their eyes when they realize they are going to die as the knife goes deeper…and deeper into them.” She cooed as she placed the edge of the blade mere millimeters from Darby’s belly. “…but with you, I plan to do something else with it….”

Darby closed her eyes as she saw La Diabla raising the knife. She braced herself from being stabbed then started to feel some tugging on her flannel shirt. She opened her eyes again and saw the knife cutting through the sleeves of her flannel shirt! She didn’t know how to react. She stayed perfectly still so the knife wouldn’t cut her but soon, her shirt was cut to shreds and it fell to the barn floor. Now her upperbody only had her bra on. She felt really shy at this moment as she lost her shirt and so much more of her skin was exposed.

“ooooooh.. look how sexy you look. Why Darby, your skin looks so soft, so supple. How does a woman that acts like a man keep her skin so soft looking? You really ARE a tenderfoot aren’t you? So innocent, yet so damn guilty…” La Diabla giggled. She then brought her head close to Darby’s. “I know you want me to stop. But I won’t I am going to tickle you silly….” She whispered into Darby’s ear.

Darby started to giggle and twisted her body as she saw those evil hands approaching her vulnerable armpits. She knew how ticklish she was there from experiences as a child so this was going to be much worst! “mmmm…nooooooooo….nooooooooooooooooooo….staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp”

La Diabla plunged her fingers into the hollows of Darby’s armpits. She couldn’t help but laugh as her victim went into complete hysterical laughter. She noticed the hair in the armpits and started to lightly graze those hairs driving poor Darby mad with laughter. She then used the tips of her fingers to tickle along the outer edges of the armpits and then slowly back to the middle of the hollows which produced some deep gut laughter. She then moved her fingers past the armpits and down the exposed sides. She saw Darby’s body trembling and she loved it. She loved how soft Darby’s skin was. Some of the softest she ever felt. She was enjoying the reaction she was producing. She looked at Darby’s face and she noticed something. The look of delirious ticklish agony made Darby appear very beautiful. She licked her lips as she was getting aroused herself. Darby’s laughter was very musical to her ears. She then stopped the ticking so Darby could catch her breath again.

Darby started to catch her breath. Her body was on fire now as the tickling was getting to her. Tears started to form in her eyes and she did her best to not let them fall. She couldn’t give Diabla the pleasure of her crying. “….Diabla…please…. end this stupid nonsense and let me go…..”

“Um. NO. I told you that you will suffer. Now, where should I touch you next? I know….” Diabla smiled as she went behind Darby.

“W-where are you going? Let me go!” Darby screamed. “I swear…when I get out of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

La Diabla had a smirk on her face as she lightly fluttered her fingers up and down Darby’s spine. She really enjoyed watching the goosebumps come out as she very lightly grazed her fingertips on the very fine hairs on Darby’s skin. What really got her adrenaline going was the hysterical, high pitched laughing of her victim. “oooooh!!! SOOOOOOOOO ticklish on your back huh? It must be too much for you. Well then this will really be terrible for you…” she smiled as she pulled out a stiff owl feather from her boot. She twirled the feather between her fingertips and then took the very tip of the feather and slowly traced it on the top of Darby’s skin, going between the shoulderblades and down the “valley” of Darby’s back along her spine.

Darby couldn’t stop her fit of laughter. That feather was wicked!! She never really had her back tickled before, now she was very aware how very sensitive it was. Her body contorted in different positions, but her back could not get away from that horrible feather! She started to grunt as the feather danced along her sides then went right into her back area again. She felt like a puppet on a string. She was contorting and screaming with no stoppage. Her head flew back and she shouted her hysteria into the air.

La Diabla was enjoying this a great deal. She could see how much ticklish agony Darby was in. She felt her own arousal growing as the sound of Darby’s hysterical laughter was music to her ears. The way Darby was bouncing her body around really got her going. She bit her lip and then reached forward. She grabbed Darby’s ponytail, pulling her victim’s head back and then used the feather to tickle the exposed earlobes.

Darby lost it. She felt the fronds of the feather now touching her delicate ears. She wondered why did every inch of her have to be so ticklish right now. She tried to pull her head forward but with Diabla holding her ponytail, she was helpless. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was wide open. The feather then invaded inside the ear and she wanted to swat away that feeling but her wrists were still shackled. She tried to turn her head into her arms that were still high above her head but her head was pulled back far enough to avoid her arms. Darby couldn’t take it anymore. She now had to beg. “PLEASE….HEHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHA….STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

La Diabla laughed to herself as she stopped the feather tickling and let go of Darby’s ponytail. She then saw Darby slump her head forward and knew she was getting exhausted. She then hugged Darby from behind and whispered into her ear. “I know you are suffering tenderfoot. But we are just beginning. I am going to literally tickle every inch of you. In fact, I think it is time I get to see something of yours….” La Diabla then grabbed her knife and with a quick flick, cut away the back strap of Darby’s bra!

Darby’s eyes popped wide open as she felt her bra coming loose! Her breasts would soon be exposed. She couldn’t even use her hands to prevent the bra from falling. She looked down and saw the bra falling off the top of her breasts and any moment, her nipples were going to be exposed. She saw Diabla walked in front of her and she pleaded with her eyes.

“Awww…..whatsa matter? You seem worried that I am going to see those breasts of yours….” She chuckled.

“Diabla! Please… don’t expose me! Imma going be naked!” Darby pleaded.

“Not really….just your tits tenderfoot. Don’t worry though, you WILL be naked soon enough…” Diabla grinned. She then reached forward and remove Darby’s bra exposing the size B mounds. “Well, well well… those look absolutely gorgeous!”

Darby’s face went beet red with shame. Her breasts were out and this woman was staring at them. She wanted to cover herself but couldn’t. She saw her small pink nipples and closed her eyes in shame. “H-how could you? This is so humiliating… please cover me…”

“No…” Diabla said nonchalantly. “I want to see your breasts. You have some very nice ones too…” she then reached forward with started to grope the two vulnerable mounds. The breasts were very soft, but also had some firmness to them. They weren’t the largest breasts in the world, but they were very well shaped and La Diabla was impressed. She also enjoyed looking at the agony and embarrassment on Darby’s face.

“Please…..cover me please…..” Darby whimpered. She never felt more humiliated in her entire life. No one has ever exposed her breasts and dominated her before. The tears started to well up.

With the smile of the devil himself, Diabla looked deep into Darby’s eyes. “Awww…poor tenderfoot is feeling embarrassed. I don’t know why you are. It is just women here. No man is looking at these supple tits of yours. In fact, isn’t this what you prefer? A WOMAN looking at them?”

Darby’s head slumped again. When would this stop? “come on…. I don’t want you looking at them., I don’t want anyone looking at them…”

“You are such a fibber!!” La Diabla laughed as she softly stroked Darby’s nipple. She was pleased the nipple responded by getting stiff. “You forgot that I know something about you… I KNOW your secret…..” she teased.

Darby’s head shot up in fear! “W-what secret?....” she moaned.

“I know you remember Bobby Jo… well she told me your deep secret. Hehehe seems like the both of you were…..VERY….close at one point….” Diabla then got into Darby’s face.

Darby started to shake her head! No way! She prayed that her friend Bobby Jo did not tell this woman her deepest secret! Her reputation would be finished!

“She told me…..” La Diabla started then leaned into Darby’s ear and whispered. “she told me,.. you like girls….”

Darby’s eyes popped open with shock!!! Her secret was just exposed! Bobby Jo must have told this evil woman everything! Her and Bobby Jo had a lesbian affair multiple times. Darby couldn’t tell anyone that she was gay. She had those feelings all her life. She thought about the many times her and Bobby Jo would explore one another’s bodies and wound up naked in a barn making out in the hay. If her parents ever found out, or her Church, she would be disowned!!! She was a virgin in their eyes and she had to marry to a man before having any kind of sexual encounters. It was bad enough she had sex before marriage, but to a woman? She started to stammer. “w-what a-are y-y-you talkin’ about? I don’t..l-l-like girls….”

“yes you do… Bobby Jo told me all about your encounters with her AND the encounters you had with others….Seems like Deputy Darby is…..GAY!!!” La Diabla chuckled, knowing she just exposed Darby’s worst nightmare. There was a sense of pure delight as she saw Darby’s eyes well up with tears. “So I KNOW you like what I am doing to your breasts tenderfoot…. Don’t cry girlie… after all….” Diabla then leaned back into Darby’s ear and whispered “….I like girls too….”

Darby was completely shocked! “Y-you like girls?”

“Oh yes…that’s why my female victims didn’t suffer the same way the men did. No, I love playing with a woman’s body. Yours is the best I have touched though. You are so sensitive and so ticklish. I am going to own your body tenderfoot. I am going to make you do something you never thought you would do with me. You are going to make cum for me before this day is over…” Diabla grinned.

Darby’s mouth dropped in shock. Made to cum for this his evil woman??? Darby gulped as she knew she was in trouble. “Listen….you have to let me go! You got your revenge. You have humiliated me beyond belief. L-let me go and I promise I won’t tell anyone I have seen you or you kidnapped me…please, don’t go around tellin the good folks I like girls… that will end me…” Darby whimpered as she held back tears. “In fact, I will let you commit a few more crimes…I will lead the Sheriff away so you can get away. Please….”

La Diabla started to laugh. She looked into the desperate eyes of her victim and knew it was just a matter of time before she completely broke this woman. A rush of adrenaline surged through her as she felt power. She got a person of the law actually telling her she could commit crimes and get away with it. She was going to savor this moment. She then grabbed Darby’s cheeks with her hand and then planted a wet kiss on the lips.

Darby’s eyes popped wide open as she felt the kiss on her lips. She couldn’t believe it. This evil woman was kissing her. She didn’t know what to think anymore. She felt the very soft lips on hers and she had to admit it felt nice. But she felt shame as this woman had her against her will. The kiss broke and Darby was in awe. “w-w-what…was t-that for?” her voice trembled.

“Because I wanted to. I don’t like you at all, but I will admit, you are rather cute. I told you earlier, I am going to have my way with you…” La Diabla grinned. She then held up the feather again and twirled it between her fingers. “Guess where this feather will tickle next?”

Darby shook her head. She didn’t want to be tickled anymore! She was already exhausted, her secret exposed, her breasts hanging out, why did she have to tickle her more?! She then realized where the feather was going next. Her breasts!! She held her breath as the feather got closer and closer to them. She started to shake her boobs, trying to avoid the incoming tickle tool and even started her whimpering. “Noooooo….please no………..hehehe don’t do it!”

La Diable then applied the beather in between Darby’s breasts and was rewarded with uncontrollable giggles. She loved watching the breasts shake freely, trying to get away from her feather. She then wrapped her arm around Darby’s back to hold her still, her head was right next to Darby’s and they both looked down as the feather played all over Darby’s breasts. “That’s right tenderfoot, laugh for me. Laugh…kitchy kitchy…is Tenderfoot’s titties ticklish? Yes they are..they are so ticklish and my feather LOVES them…tickle tickle tickle tickle….” She said in baby talk.

All Darby could do was laugh. She was screaming her laughter because her breasts were ticklish and the baby talk was making it worse. She then felt the feather’s fronds touch underneath her orbs and her head tilted back and she exploded in hysterical laughter. The sensation was something she never experienced before. She never has been tickle teased under her breasts before. That virgin skin was extra sensitive and she didn’t know what to do. All she could was laugh. Minutes passed and she was now in silent laughter.

La Diabla felt herself getting wet. She was thoroughly enjoying tickling the exposed breasts and the sensitive undersides of them was a thrill for her. With her head next to Darby’s she could feel the agony in her victim. She did not want to stop. She methodically continued sawing the feather underneath the breasts, then start to circle around the mounds. This changeup only made her victim shriek into hysterical giggles. But she also noticed a wonderful side effect. She saw the small pink nipples getting very stiff. She knew no matter what Darby was screaming, she knew she was getting aroused. She was going to take it all the way. She then turned her head and started whispering into Darby’s ear. “That’s right tickle toy, keep laughing for La Diabla…You like this don’t you? I can see those perfect nipples of yours getting hard. You want La Diabla to overpower you. You want me to take care of your body that is aching for release…don’t worry, you will be naked soon and you will give your body to me. There is nothing you can do about it…..I am going to ravage your body and make….you………….cum”

Darby tried to scream her refusal but she couldn’t. That blasted feather was tickling all over her breasts and she couldn’t stop it. She started to beg but no words came out. Her mind knew what Diabla said was going to come true. There was nothing that she could do. She was now getting afraid that she may have to surrender her body to this woman. She felt the arousal in her nipples and her chest was pounding with excitement. The tickling was destroying her will.

La Diabla finally stopped the breast feathering and allowed Darby to catch her breath. She saw Darby’s head slump forward and smiled. She started admiring her handiwork. She could see the sheen of sweat on Darby’s tickle exhausted body. She saw those nipples and wanted them! She took the feather and started sawing the feather across the engorged buds.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OH GAWD…………………….” Darby screamed. She felt that feather sawing her nipples and it set her body on erotic fire. Every nerve on her body was on fire and she felt even more shame as she felt herself getting very wet. Her hips started to sway as the feather on her nipples was overwhelming her. The feather was inflicting much erotic devastation to her buds. She would feel the feather sliding very softly across the tip of the nipple, then stop, twirl on them, then softly stroke them again. She felt this on both nipples and her moans got louder. With each feather tease, her will got weaker and weaker. The feather stopped its cruel path and her nipples started to pulsate. She was on an erotic edge.

La Diabla licked her lips as she saw Darby reacting to her feather tease. She then kissed Darby again. This time with more passion in it. She was surprised that Darby did not resist this time. Her tongue invaded Darby’s mouth and she could feel Darby surrendering herself to the kiss. She broke the kiss and looked right into Darby’s pleading eyes. “Kitch kitchy koo….” She giggled.

Darby exploded with laughter as she felt Diabla’s fingernails scurrying rapidly in her armpits. Her body vibrated in ticklish agony as the nails went all over her armpits then down her sides and across her ribs. The erotic teasing made her body so much more sensitive and now the tickling was worse! Her mouth then formed an “O” as the evil fingers tickled her belly button and stomach area. Darby couldn’t take it anymore. She begged and pleaded for this to stop. This was too much for her to handle. She just wanted to die at this moment. Anything to stop the tickle hell she was in. Then it stopped. The tickling stopped and her head dropped. All she could do was suck in precious oxygen and she started to sob. “Please…..mercy……….have…..mercy…..please…no more….no…more tickling….just kill me……”

“Kill you? You silly girl! Of course not! I don’t want you to die. I want you to SUFFER!!! Now, I will let you catch your breath, because we have only just begun. It is starting to get a little dark outside now so I will go get my lantern. Stay right here! I will be right back…..” La Diabla smirked as she tapped Darby’s nose. She then exited the barn.

Darby just hung there in her bonds. Her chest was heaving, trying to gain oxygen back in her lungs. She could feel her entire body was sweaty. If her hair wasn’t in a ponytail, it would be all over the place. Her body was still on edge with arousal and her nipples were still aflame with passion. She tried to swing her hips and she tried to look up. She had to free herself somehow. She knew La Diabla was going to make her do things she would never do with that criminal. She had to get free then go find help. It was starting to get dark outside, and she started to wonder why Deputy George hasn’t come looking for her. She started to get her bearings again and tried to pull her wrists free from the ropes. It was no use. She then tried to kick her legs, but her ankles and knees were still roped down. She started to grunt in frustration at her predicament. She then looked at the ground and sighed. She was looking at her empty boots.

“I’m back tenderfoot….” La Diabla sang as she walked inside the barn area. She set a lantern down on another crate and looked at her prisoner. It was quite the sight. Deputy Darby was hanging there, with her upperbody naked and looking worn out. She noticed Darby was staring at her empty boots near her. She laughed to herself. “What’s the matter tenderfoot? You want your boots? Well, they are mine now! In fact, I think I should go pay some attention to what were INSIDE those boots…Let’s see how TENDER your feet really are… .”

How did you like this? Part 2 coming soon!

Nice work. A new Primetime story is always worthy of celebration!

Oh my God.... I have been on this site a long time and read well over a hundred tickle stories. I have probably glanced at or skimmed about twenty times that many. In all that time I doubt if I have ever read anything better. The character descriptions, the build up, the tickling detail is all flawless. This is my favourite type of story where the tickler has a real serious grudge against the ticklee and is going to be cruel, merciless and sadistic. It goes without saying that I cannot wait for part 2!

Phenomenal part 1. With such a great setup and the details you put in here, would definitely love more parts. Can't wait for the exploration of her feet in part 2.

If this one post on 2021, this should be on golden feather 2021 award nomination.

I see the Master has returned...
Good job!
And I love the theme!

I thought ure the master too.
You are one of the greatest story writers here.

Thank you for the compliment! :)
But I haven't written stories in many years. I mostly write in roleplaying games and regular fiction nowadays.

@Primetime: I eagerly await part 2! :)

Thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback! I was wondering if I could still entertain folks and your support has given me confidence. Part 2 will drop very soon and I am also working on a part 3. I am going for a story that involves tickling so it takes a little longer to write them. I was inspired by TickleMantis' recent story about Jai Lin where he developed an entire story and it included tickling.

Part 2 will drop this week (most likely Friday)! I hope it lives up to your expectations.

Pardon my language but that was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Great work and good to see you back. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back