• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Edging Thread

It's friday you know what that means!! https://us20.chatzy.com/28990152721874

Also remember every day is actually edging day in my chat. But I decided to put 10pm Eastern Fridays and Saturday nights as an official cum together time. But since everyone's schedules seem later than that I may push the time to midnight Eastern. But 10pm still stands for tonight ant tomorrow.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has been coming out!! And...

I started this chat with the private message function turned off unless its to Admin (me). I did that because over the years I have seen many people complain of unwanted pm's. So I decided to just stop that.

Public RP goes on here as well. If thats not for you this chat may not be for you. I see people taking people elsewhere which is totally cool with me I just want people to remember the spirit of my chat room. To enjoy public conversation about tickling, RP, and Edging TOGETHER. :)

https://us20.chatzy.com/28990152721874

I love being given the choice between denial or ruining and sadistic post orgasm tickle torture. At this point I'm dying to cum so there's only one choice, but how I regret it afterwards :D

Your F/M foot-tickling audio is great. Admittedly my upper body is my real sweet spot, but hearing a woman tell me nobody can help me no matter how much I scream just makes my head swim no matter what. Not ashamed to say I listened to that part over and over again!

Your F/M foot-tickling audio is great. Admittedly my upper body is my real sweet spot, but hearing a woman tell me nobody can help me no matter how much I scream just makes my head swim no matter what. Not ashamed to say I listened to that part over and over again!

Oh WOW!! Thank you!! SO COOL!! :) :yayzorz:

I'm currently edging, I've been traveling for work and my girlfriend has as well. Fortunately we were able to plan our trips to celebrate our anniversary before we come home in about 2 weeks. All in all, it will have been about three weeks, so we're in for a wild weekend. Any tips to make it a little tougher along the way?

I'm bringing back edging to my chat room! All week long come on over and get teased/ rp etc and Saturday nights you get to finally cum at 10pm Eastern! It doesn't matter how much you edge... but the more you do it the better the orgasm! :)

https://us28.chatzy.com/28990152721874

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back