• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Edging Thread

I recently started edging in the shower. What I do is have my phone, next to the sink, playing a YouTube... like Tickle Table. Just hearing a woman laugh, is enough for me.
I also recently discovered Bath & Body Works Bar Soap... really nice and lathery.
So what are you all doing? Looking at videos? Reading tickle material? Edging during a Role Play?

Last edited:
Hi all,

My GF really doesnt have sex anymore since she hit Menopause about 5 yrs ago, she is now 53. So I get off edging for about 6 hrs by watching vids, RP (if available), or sometimes with my online boyfriend who is 70 that wants me to visit him in Philly when I live in Wisconsin. I am a M switch, but I wish there were more M/F and M/M people to chat and RP with a couple days a week. I use my hand to edge me, I know my feeling and where to to go, how much pressure and how fast or slow so I dont cum. Just my 2 cents.

Time to party with some edging time this weekend... ;)

(Come on by my chat room. Link in signature!)

You are SOOOOOO good at edging!!! I feel guilty when I cum too early sometimes, but I try so hard not to

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back