• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Edging Thread

I've been reading this chat and I love it. I've been working up the courage to join in here and on CapturedDolls Chatzy but I'm finding it a little difficult, with my anxiety and all.

Well if you missed it there's always next weekend. :)

I fell asleep last night lol. I'd been up since 2am.

Which is good because I only got about 4 hours of edging in anyway. So sorry if I missed you!!

Having a quickie edgeathon today through tonight at 10pm Eastern. (Cum time). Basically a dry run for next weekend. See who shows up. :)

Starting now.. start edging...

Then come over to my chat room where people are gathering to edge. All night long...

Let the teasing begin... (Also remember we can watch any youtube Tickling vids in there. So bring your favs...)

Link in my signature. :eek:

Edging for the last 6 hours!

Waaw, 6 hours of edging ! What a performance, so much self-control ! I would love to srtip and wear my sexy jewerry and tickle your balls so your sexual excitement is unbearably intense. If you can edge and delay orgasm more than 6 hours, you may fuck me ! :devilish: Enjoy my pics ! Queenie.

View attachment 710298 View attachment 717413 QUEENIE tICKLE
View attachment 710299View attachment 710300View attachment 710301View attachment 710302
View attachment 714405

Last edited:
Edging is the Ultimate form of foreplay. Having my wife tied spread eagle while I go to work in “my office” and bringing her to the edge is the best way to torture her. Incorporating slow tickling into edging just increases the amount of time I can edge her. It’s a real MindFuck. I Love it!!!

A place to post if you're Edging. To let us know how it feels or going or... to get a little sexy teasing in. :eek:

I'm in a FLR (Female Lead Relationship) teasing is a way of life. However I am a merciful goddess, and if he's good I submit to his sexual desires for 24 hours once every 5 weeks. It's amazing to say the least, and to think it all started out on a dare.

Doing it again now till Sunday night at 10pm Eastern! Cum edge with me/ us!! :)

Just wanted to note that talking with Doll about her recent tickle session definitely got me edging again! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back