• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Two Stories

Pedigree5

Totally random request - but I read two stories here years ago that I’d love to find. Forgive the somewhat haphazard descriptions:
1. 18 year old HS student is forced on a bet/dare by her classmates to wear a really sexualized g-string and sheer yoga pants. She’s embarrassed in class by having to take part in a demonstration in front of the classroom and her teacher as punishment forces her to come to a party he’s hosting and get gang-tickled.
2. (one scene is all I remember) A guy is being forced to have sex with a girl by her mom, who wants him to cum so her daughter can get pregnant. He’s trying not to. The mom is tickling both the guy and her daughter to spur them on.

Any help would be appreciated!

I love how i post a looking for a story thread and it gets removed and everyone else's stays. Wtf. Anyway happy you found your story. I never found mine

Its in the request section if you want the full description but I believe its like an Asian college professor or something that is out at a restaurant and ends up getting tickled and somehow ends up back in someone's basement tied up and tickled silly.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back