• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Living next door to a Dominatrix (ff/mf, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Jack and Paige both climbed out of the moving van and stood in front of their new home, admiring it. The couple had been saving up for a deposit for a few years and finally, they had achieved it. A cute semi-detached house in a nice neighbourhood.

Paige checked herself in her mirror before taking a selfie in front of the door with the keys to uploaded to Instagram. She showed it to her boyfriend, as much as he wanted to mock her, he admired the picture of his beautiful girlfriend. Paige was 26 years old, long blonde hair that ran over her shoulders of her tall 5 foot 10, slim frame. Jack was a couple of years older and only an inch or so taller than Paige, but his thick brown hair and muscles won Paige over and she was smitten with him.

They spent the next few hours moving box after box into the house from the van before their neighbours opened the door, out stepped two women. The first was around 40 years old, slightly plump, 5 foot 4 inches tall with shoulder length black hair. The second woman was in her early thirties, just over 5 foot tall with short brown hair and an amazing figure that caught Jack’s eyes, momentarily.

“You must be our new neighbours” the older woman said with a smile.

“That’s us” Paige replied. “I’m Paige and this is my boyfriend Jack”.

Jack waved before picking up another box.

“Well, I’m Jo and this is my partner, Beth” the woman said in a soft tone.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. We are new to the area so it’s always nice to see some smiling faces” Paige replied with joy.

“Well, we are just popping out for a couple of hours, but why don’t you pop over later and we can get to know you over a bottle of wine” Jo replied back.

“That sound lovely, doesn’t it Jack?” Paige said, staring daggers at Jack for not engaging in conversation.

Jack just smiled.

“See you at 6ish?” Jo said with a grin.

“Perfect” Paige responded with glee. “See you then”.

Paige watched the women leave before glaring back at Jack.

“Why did you have to be rude? They are our new neighbours” Paige said angrily.

“Well her girlfriend didn’t say much” Jack responded with a smile.

“Girlfriend?” Paige quizzed him.

“Partner, Girlfriend, same thing” Jack replied with a smile. “Now are you going to give me a hand with these boxes of are you just going to go and find someone else to talk to”.

“Fuck Off” Paige laughed.

A few hours later, Jack rang the doorbell to their neighbours house. Jo opened the door.

“I’m glad you could make it” Jo said with a smile.

Paige held out a bottle of wine. “Sorry it’s not cold, we have only just turned the fridge freezer on”.

“Oh, don’t worry, 10 minutes in the freezer and it should be drinkable” Jo joked. “Come on in”.

The two entered the house, Jack dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and trainers, Paige in a pink summer dress and flip flops. Jo stared down at Paige’s size 5 feet.

“Would you mind taking your shoes off? We have just had a new carpet put in” Jo asked.

“Not a problem, I know the feeling” Paige joked back as she slipped her red toenails out of the flip flops, putting them by the door.

Jack unlaced his trainers and slipped his size 9, socked feet out, placing his trainers perfectly next to Paige’s flip flops.

“Come and take a seat” Jo said with a smile, leading them into the living room.

“Where is Beth?” Paige asked.

“She is a bit tied up at the moment” Jo joked, “she is also extremely shy, so I have just left her to be for a while”.

“So is this one” Paige said, poking Jack in the side, causing him to flinch.

Jack’s flinch did not go unnoticed by Jo.

“Aw, I love a strong ticklish man” she joked.

“Oh, Jack thought you and Beth were an item” Paige responded.

“We are, but we also like men as well. It’s just that women are better company” Jo joked back.

Jack just rolled his eyes. The three sat on the sofa talking and sharing some wine for a while until the conversation moved to the new house.

“Do you mind if I have a walk around your house Jo?” Paige asked. “I just don’t know what to do with our place, I need some inspiration”.

“Sure, I will give you both a tour” Jo said standing to her feet.

The three walked the house, room by room before heading back downstairs.

“Thanks for that” Paige said with a smile. “You have definitely given me some ideas, but what about the basement? Do you have one too? I have never seen a house before in England with a basement”.

“That’s our work place” Jo said with a smile. “I can show you if you want”.

The two followed Jo to a door, they stared into the darkness as she opened it. Jo flicked a switch on the wall and the room beneath them lit up, showing the red carpets and red walls. Both Paige and Jack went as red as the walls when they saw the room filled with bondage equipment. The corner of the room was segregated by a black curtain.

Jo looked at the pair with a smile. “Don’t be embarrassed, I’m not. I love being a Dominatrix”.

“Erm, what?” Paige said puzzled.

“Don’t worry, the whole room is sound proofed, you two won’t hear a thing. Come and have a look” Jo replied, leading them down the carpeted stairs.

They walked nervously around the room, staring at the leather equipment, whips, chains and feathers before Jack peaked around the curtain before taking a step back quickly, standing there, eyes wide, frozen with fear.

“See, I told you Beth was a bit tied up” Jo joked before pulling back the curtain revealing Beth, blindfolded, in her underwear tied to a large red bed. Her wrists bound to the headboard and ankles to the bed posts at the foot of the bed.

“I suppose it’s time to let you out” Jo joked and scribbled her long nails across Beth’s bound right sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHA” Beth screamed with laughter, thrashing around as Jo tickled her foot.

After a few seconds she leaned over the bed and took the cuffs off her ankles and wrists, allowing Beth to sit up and remove her blindfold. Quickly realising that both Paige and Jack were staring at her, she grabbed her dressing gown off the side and covered herself up in embarrassment before heading quickly upstairs to get changed.

“Shall we go back to the sofas?” Jack suggested nervously, wanting to be out of the room as quickly as possible.

“Sure” Jo said with a smile, completely oblivious to her guests uncomfortable feelings.

Within a few minutes of sitting down, both Jack and Paige felt at ease again and the conversation started to flow. Beth eventually joined them and sat down next to Jo. The conversation quickly turned back to the basement.

“So, what do you actually do to people in your basement?” Paige asked, more curious than anything.

“Whatever they want us to do, nothing sexual though” she replied. “I have Beth for that”.

“Like what though?” she asked again, Jack glaring at her with confusion.

“Most of them are bondage related. Once they are secured down, I do whatever gives them their ‘kicks’ I suppose” she replied with a grin. “Mainly the usual things, whipping, spanking and tickling”.

“Men pay for that” Paige said in shock, glaring at Jack.

“I fucking don’t” he snapped back.

“Men and Women” Jo replied, breaking the tension. “Everyone has a kink. Mine is tickling”.

“Oh my god, I’m so ticklish” Paige laughed back. “I think I would wet myself if anyone tied me up and tickled me”.

“There’s only one way to find out” Jo winked back in a joking way.

“Absolutely not” she snapped back with a smile. “Although, I am partial to a bit of bondage”.

“ARE YOU?” Jack said in surprise.

“Well, mainly just handcuffed to the bed” she giggled, slightly embarrassed.

“There is a special way to tickle someone. It’s not about taking their breath away and making them scream with laughter straight away” Jo started. “It’s more about doing it slowly and carefully, exploiting their weaknesses in a nice way. Slowly building up to the end”.

“What’s the end?” Jack asked nervously.

“Tickle the shit out of them” Jo joked.

The conversation moved away again as they continued to drink and talk about other things. Beth finally engaging with them after she had drank a glass of wine. Jack, becoming more boisterous as the wine took effect.

Soon, both Paige and Jack were tipsy as opposed to Beth who had only drank one glass of wine and Jo, who had a better tolerance for alcohol. Jack started to get cocky, trying to show off his strength.

“I reckon I could break out of being tied down, quite quickly” he said with confidence, flexing his muscles.

“Don’t be stupid, sweety” Jo replied with a smile.

“Some of them looked pretty flimsy” he replied back sarcastically.

“Wanna bet?” Jo said, raising her eyebrows.

“Give me 5 minutes and I will get out of anything you have down there” he replied back confidentially.

“Deal” Jo quickly replied back. “What is the prize?”

Jack just shrugged his shoulders.

“We have been moving heavy boxes all day, so how about you put those tables to proper use and give us both massages” Paige said with a great amount of confidence in Jack.

“OK” Jo quickly accepted. “If you lose, we get to tickle you both”.

“DEAL” Jack snapped.

“No, wait” Paige stuttered.

“Too late, a deal has been struck” Jo quickly stopped her in her tracks.

Paige turned to Jack. “You better fucking break out”.

“Don’t worry babe, I have got this” he responded cockily.

They all stood up and followed Jo down to the basement.

“Now, where shall I put you both?” she said, scanning the room.

“What do you mean both?” Paige responded nervously.

“I better have you both tied up now, then there is no backing out” she said with a grin.

Paige just glared at Jack.

“Right, strip down to your underwear and hop on this table” Jo said to Jack, pointing at a full length table, complete with stocks. She turned to Paige, “take that dress off and jump on this table” pointing to a padded table, about 4 foot in length.

The pair nervously stripped down, Jack leaving his socks on. They both climbed on the tables and the pair set to work securing them.

Beth positioned Paige so that she was sitting up on the table, she spread her legs out and applied straps to both ankles and both thighs, pinning her legs to the table. Next she crossed Paige’s wrists over in front of her and secured them with some leather cuffs. She lifted her hands up above her head and fixed the cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling, leaving her hands dangling just above her head.

Paige turned her head nervously to see Jack lying on his back on the table. His socked feet locked in the stocks at one end, straps over his thighs and stomach and his wrists secured with leather straps over his head.

“Is this all you have got” Jack joked, moving his arms around.

“We are not done yet” Jo smirked as both her and Beth started turning cogs on the walls.

The chains securing their wrists started pulling. Paige’s arms being stretched above her head until they were tight, stretching her stomach. Jack’s arms being pulled towards the wall, stretching him out completely.

“Oh, one more thing” Jo joked, nodding at Beth.

Beth and Jo put straps over Jack’s biceps, pinning him completely to the table.

“Still feeling confident” Jo smirked at Jack.

“Yep, I just need to work out where the safety catches are” he responded in his cocky manner.

“Catches?” Jo grinned. “There are no safety catches in proper bondage”.

Both Jack and Paige instantly went white.

“N-n-no catches?” Jack stuttered.

“You better fucking escape Jack” Paige snapped back.

“Beth, start the 5 minute timer” Jo said as Beth started a timer on her phone, showing it to both of them as it started to tick down.

Jack instantly went to work, trying to wriggle and squirm. The three others watched on as all that was moving was his fingers, toes and head. The rest of his body stayed pinned tightly to the table.

“First we are going to tickle you, then him, then you again before both of you at the same time” Jo said softly into Paige’s ear as a shiver ran down her exposed spine.

“COME ON JACK” she screamed out nervously.

“I-I’m TRYING” he shouted back, still trying in vain to free himself.

“The clocks ticking” Jo mocked. “Care to give up?”

“NNOOOOOO” he grunted back.

Jo slowly walked over to the foot of the table.

“I wonder how ticklish these big feet are going to be” she mocked.

His feet wriggled around in the stocks as his toes curled up, causing a large grin to appear on Jo’s face. Jo walked back over to Paige and stood behind her. Paige watched in horror as Jo’s hands appeared from either side and hovered an inch from her ribs. She nervously twitched as Jo began wriggling her fingers just above her skin.

Beth started a countdown from 10 seconds. Paige clenched her eyes shut, knowing what was coming.

“TIMES UP” Beth declared.

“Hehehehehe noooo hehehehehe” Paige started to giggle.

Jack looked across to see Jo’s wriggling fingers dancing slowly across Paige’s rib cage.

“Awwww, does it tickle?” Jo mocked.

“HEhehehehehe YEAHHH hehehehehehe” Paige continued to giggle as Jo’s nails ran up and down her sides and ribs.

Jack’s attention was diverted back to Beth who was stood at the foot of his table.

“No, No please” Jack begged as a grin came over Beth’s face.

She slowly tugged at his sock on his left foot, peeling it off slowly before doing the same to his right.

“Someone gets a few pedicures” Beth joked upon seeing his large, soft soles.

Jack went bright red.

“Do you need your toes ties?” Jo asked across the room before dancing her nails up and into Paige’s armpits.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HIMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter.

“SHHHH YOU” Jo scolded.

“AAHAHAHAHA I-I-I CANT AHAHAHA ITS TICKLESSSSSAHAHAHAHAA” Paige replied.

“I’m not even doing it hard yet” Jo responded. “Do you need your toes ties” she asked again.

“Let me check” she responded, dragging a single nail down Jack’s right foot, causing him to twitch and scrunch his toes. “Yep” she laughed.

Jo nodded at a chest of drawers. “TOP LEFT DRAWER” she shouted before going back to her tickling, running her nails down Paige’s exposed spine.

“AAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHA” Paige laughed as the nails went up and down her back.

Jo continued to tickle Paige, switching between her back, sides and armpits as she cried with laughter, tears forming in her eyes. Jack watched Beth like a hawk as she rummaged around in the drawer before turning to face him, holding some thin nylon cords. She skipped across towards him before placing the string on top of the stocks.

“Hehehe Stop that” Jack giggled as the cord was looped around his toes, tickling them as it ran in between.

She forced his right foot back against the stocks before pulling the cord tight and tying it. Jack tried to move his foot with zero success, he couldn’t see what his toes had been tied to but each individual toe was tied against the stocks. Beth repeated the process for the other foot before walking towards Jo and the giggling Paige.

“What about this one?” Beth asked.

“Only one way to find out” Jo responded as she stopped her tickling and walked to Paige’s secured feet.

“N-N-NO PLEASE” Paige begged, pointing her feet inwards and scrunching her toes.

“I think we already know the answer” Jo mocked, watching Paige’s feet dance left and right away from Jo’s hand.

Jo grabbed her foot and held it still. “Tickle, tickle, tickle” she mocked as her fingers scampered up and down Paige’s left arch.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter instantly.

“Let’s leave them untied” Jo said with a smirk. “I have a plan for these cute little feet”.

Paige was panting hard, she stared at Jo and Beth stood by her feet. Her blonde fringe stuck to her red, sweaty forehead as she wriggled her hands against the cuffs and chain suspending them above her.

“P-P-Please let me go” Paige panted out.

“A bet is a bet I’m afraid” Jo said softly. “I thought you were partial to a bit of bondage anyway”.

“Not while you fucking tickle me” she snapped back.

“The worst is yet to come” Jo mocked.

Paige instantly clenched her toes and pointed them inwards. She glanced across at Jack who was staring back at her.

“This is your fault” Paige said with anger. “Why did you make this stupid bEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTT AHAHAHAHAHA”

Both Jo and Beth started running their fingers up and down Paige’s thighs.

“STAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHA” Paige pleaded as their fingers ran lightly and quickly over her exposed skin.

“She is more ticklish than me” Beth joked as she increased the speed and pressure of her nails.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paige screamed with laughter as she threw her head back, wriggling her upper body from side to side against the chain suspending her wrists.

The two woman tortured her legs for another few minutes before letting her rest, leaving her gasping for her breath.

“Five minutes of tickling and you are already broken” Jo mocked. “What a weak girl”

“I-I-I’m not weak” Paige panted back. “You just caught me off guard”.

“HA” Jo mocked. “Let’s see if you are still saying that after we tickle your feet and stomach”.

Paige threw her head back again and shut her eyes tightly. “Just give me some time to compose myself”.

“Very well” Jo responded.

She turned to face Jack. “Let’s see if you are as pathetic as your pretty little girlfriend”

The two started to walk slowly towards him, Jack slowly shook his head in disbelief as Jo walked around him to his right side, Beth positioned at his left. He tried struggling against the bindings pinning him down to the table again with no success.

“Where are you trying to go?” Jo mocked before they both sunk their finger nails into his sides.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOOOHOHOOHOHOHOPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed as his stretched sides were exploited.

“Is the big, strong man, ticklish?” Jo joked.

“AHAHAHAHA YEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed back as he frantically shook his head from side to side through the laughter escaping his mouth.

Jo ran her nails up to his already sweaty armpits and sunk her nails in deep into his skin.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAPPPPPP” he screamed.

The two women did not let up though. Jo’s fingers scribbled in his armpits whilst Beth’s fingernails danced over his sides and stomach as laughter poured out of his mouth while he desperately tried to wriggle free. Both women laughed at his pathetic attempts as they continued to increase the intensity. All Jack could do was lie there and laugh, his face turned a bright shade of pink, tears streaming down his cheeks as his head bounced from side to side with every movement of the 20 nails across his clammy skin.

Finally, after a few minutes, they let him breathe. Jack lay motionless on the table, his stomach moving up and down with every deep inhale and exhale of air that filled and left his lungs.

“Now, where to tickle next?” Jo questioned, staring at Paige.

“His feet, get his feet” Paige blurted out.

Jack glared at Paige. “Fuck off, tickle her feet” he snapped back.

“It seems like both of you need your feet tickled” Jo replied with a smirk.

“NO, NO PLEASEEE” Paige begged as Jo started to walk towards her. “I can’t stand my feet being tickled”. She curled her toes up again as Jo got to her right foot.

“Oh no you don’t” she laughed as she grabbed hold of her big toe and forced it back, stretching out her arch.

“Please don’t” Paige said with a whimper

Paige’s begging pleas were broken by the laughter from across the room.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack screamed as Beth scattered her nails over Jack’s exposed soles.

Paige’s head turned swiftly to her boyfriend. His head shaking violently from left to right as Beth’s nails danced over his bound feet.

“NAAAAAATT MYY FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHETTTT AHAHAHAHAHA” Jack screamed and laughed.

His toes firmly tied back leaving her feet completely immobile as Beth’s nails danced all over his heels and arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAPP AHAHAHAH STAAAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” his laughter grew louder and louder as Beth dug deeper and deeper into his skin.

Paige turned with a horrified look on her face to Jo, still positioned at her feet, holding her big toe.

“Your turn to join in” Jo mocked as her wriggling fingers edged closer to her bound right foot.

“NO, NO,NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Jo’s pointy nails struck down on his soft arches.

“STTAAAAAAAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Both Paige and Jack cackling with laughter as their feet were tickle tortured by the women’s fingernails. Paige tried to free her foot from Jo’s grasp as she thrashed around against her bonds but couldn’t. Jo was much stronger and had a firm grip of her big toe. She tickled and tickled her right foot for minute after minute as Paige’s sweaty head flung around like a rag doll. The loud laughter filled the room as both of the couple screamed and cackled over and over again.

“NAAAAAAATT MY TOESSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack laughed as Beth’s fingers danced over his tied toes. Her fingernails scribbled over the top of each of them.

Jack’s loud cries of mercy caught Jo’s attention, she nodded at Beth who stopped tickling for a moment, leaving Jack panting for breath. Beth walked over to Jo, who was still tickling Paige’s pinned right foot. Beth grabbed hold of her frantically wriggling left foot, pinning her big toe back and started circling her nails over her left foot.

“NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” Paige screamed as both of her feet were tortured by the women’s fingernails. Her screams of laughter soon turned silent as the air was taken out of her lungs, her head still shaking from side to side as she silently laughed.

Finally, Jo and Beth stopped their torture of her feet and let her catch her breath.

“How was that?” Jo asked with a grin.

“F-F-Fucking torture” Paige panted out.

“Well, it’s almost over” Jo replied with a smile.

“W-W-What do you mean, ALMOST OVER” Jack shouted across, having regained some energy.

“We still have some places left to explore” Jo said with a grin. “Unless you want to make another bet?”

“If it’s going to get me out of these cuffs any sooner, then let’s hear it” Jack said staring at Paige with sympathy.

“5 more minutes of both of us tickling you” Jo said with a smile, shrugging her shoulders. “If you last the distance without asking us to stop, you can go and we can enjoy a few more drinks. If you fail, we get to tickle you for an hour, with whatever tools we want”.

Paige glanced back at Jack before turning to Jo.

“5 minutes, that’s it?” She asked.

“Yep, 5 minutes of us tickling you, but we can tickle you anywhere we want” Jo replied

“What if one of us fail” Jack asked, staring at Paige with a smirk.

“FUCK OFF JACK” she shouted back with anger. “You’re more ticklish than me”.

“Stop bickering” Jo laughed. “If one person fails, they get tickled by the other 3”.

“DEAL” Jack blurted out quickly.

“Someone’s confident” Jo laughed. “What about you, Paige? Think you can handle 5 more minutes, or are you too weak?”

“DO YOUR WORST” she shouted back, glaring competitively at Jack.

“I think you are both starting to enjoy this” Jo chuckled. “Now, who shall we start with?.

“HIM” Paige shouted quickly.

“Well, your better half has spoken Jack” Jo said softly. “Beth, prepare him”

Jack watched Beth walking towards him with confusion from the last comment. Beth got to the table and leaned over, grasping the elastic of his boxer shorts.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Jack asked nervously.

“We get to tickle you anywhere, that was the deal” Jo said with a smile as Beth yanked his boxer shorts down to his knees.

“I bet that keeps you satisfied” Jo winked at Paige after seeing Jack’s large, floppy cock.

Jack blushed with embarrassment as Beth climbed onto the table and straddled his hips, facing him. Jo walked to the bottom of the table to his bound feet and toes.

“Ready?” Jo asked.

Jack nodded as Beth started the timer on her phone and placed it down on the table next to him. The two women dug their fingernails straight in. Beth’s into his armpits and Jo’s scribbling over his soles. Jack exploded into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed as the twenty fingers danced and prodded over his skin. His head shaking instantly from side to side.

“This is going to be easy” Beth declared as she sunk her nails in deeper into his hairy armpits.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack laughed.

After another 30 seconds or so, Beth switched to his sides, prodding and tickling as Jack’s laughter and shrieking filled the room. Paige watched on as the two women tormented her boyfriend, dreading her turn.

“What to quit?” Jo called out.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack laughed back.

Jo nodded at Beth who quickly spun around on Jack, she sunk her nails into his thighs and groins.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack shrieked out as he felt the ticklish sensation send a shockwave up his spine.

“Toe time” Jo called out as she scribbled her nails over his toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOTT THHHEREEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack laughed.

“You can submit, if you are weak” Jo mocked.

“NEVEEERRRRR AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack called back.

Then a feeling shot up Jack causing him to instantly close his eyes and scream with laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cried out as Beth’s dancing fingers moved to his cock.

“NNOOO AHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEHEAAAASEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he called out as their fingers danced and scribbled quicker over his cock and toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA STAAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” he called out.

The two women stopped and stared at each other with a satisfied look on their faces.

“How long?” Jo asked.

“2 minutes 43” Beth responded.

“Pathetic” Jo mocked before turning her attention to Paige.

Paige face dropped upon hearing the time her boyfriend lasted for. Beth hopped off the table and walked behind Paige.

“Confident?” Jo asked.

Paige just glared back at her. Jack lay there defeated on his table, his eyes shut dreading the next torture he was going to endure. Beth walked over to Paige and stood behind her, with one quick click, she pinged the strap off Paige’s shoulder less bra, freeing her small, perky breasts. Paige looked down at her bra, lying on her lap.

Beth bent down to remove it whilst Jo circled Paige’s table, staring her in the eyes. She pulled out a pair of scissors and cut either side of Paige’s pants. With a swift pull, she pulled the free pants from underneath Paige, exposing her shaven pussy.

“Let’s see how sensitive these areas are shall we?” Jo questioned.

Paige took a deep breath and shut her eyes as Jo positioned herself to Paige’s right side with one hand over her stomach and another over her side.

“Ready, GO” Beth called out as she started the timer.

“AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paige screamed out as Jo’s fingers dug into her stomach and sides.

Beth put down her phone and went to work on Paige’s smooth underarms, leaving her thrashing from side to side to escape as the laughter poured out of her mouth. Tears ran instantly down her cheeks as she laughed, unable to move away from the 4 hands prodding, poking and tickling their way over her upper body.

Paige briefly looked down, through her blurred, teary eyes to see Beth’s nails slowly moving down towards her breasts.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAHAHAHATTT THHEEREEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as Beth’s nails danced over her nipples. Her breasts shaking from side to side with each thrust of her body. Her nipples turned hard from the ticklish torment they were experiencing. Just as Jack had experienced, a shockwave of ticklishness shot up to her head as Jo’s fingers danced over her shaven pussy.

“SSSSTTTTAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPPPPP STAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHHAHAHA STAHAHAP PLEASEEEE HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The two women looked up in amazement at Paige’s tired, red face.

“That was like 40 seconds” Beth exclaimed.

“Wow, your pussy is just as ticklish as Beth’s” Jo joked.

“It’s not just that” Paige panted out. “I need a wee”.

A grin came over both Jo and Beth’s faces as they looked at each other.

“Your one hour of tickling starts now” Jo said as she dug her nails back into Paige’s sides and stomach.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPP PLLEEAAASSEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out.

“SHE ASKED YOU TO STOP” Jack shouted out.

Beth turned to him and paced over, sinking her nails into his sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUCCKKKK YOUUU AHAHAHAHAHAHA” he called out as his head bounced up and down on the table.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAPPP” Paige called out as her bladder released. The urine trickled out of her with each breath of laughter.

Jo turned her attention to Paige’s pussy again, lightly scratching her pubic area and hips with her nails.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA PLEEAAAHHAHASSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out.

Her head thrashing around violently with each ticklish stroke. Beth had now mounted the table again, leaning over Jack’s cock, tickling his shaft, it started to grow as he laughed and stared at Paige’s reactions to her pussy being tortured.

“Wow, it’s a big one” Beth joked upon seeing his penis fully erect. “I wonder how ticklish the tip is?”

She tickled his shaft with one hand and the tip with her other as his cock shook from side to side, the laughter pouring out of his mouth. Jo saw this and abandoned Paige briefly to rummage through a drawer, pulling out a drill with a feather duster attached. She walked back over to Paige.

“W-W-What is that for?” Paige asked nervously.

“See that panel?” Jo responded pointing at a small panel in the table, right in between Paige’s legs.

Paige glared down at it as Jo crouched under the table, removing the panel. Paige watched on in horror as the feather duster appeared through the panel, the soft feather tickling her pussy as they slid past.

“No, please don’t” Paige begged.

But it was too late. Jo secured the drill in place and started it up. The feather spun slowly around, tickling her pussy with every stroke.

“Hehehehehehehe sttooppp hehehehehe its tickles hehehehehe” she giggled out as Jo reappeared from under the table.

“Enjoy yourself, I will be back soon. We are just going to have some fun with your boyfriend” Jo said seductively, winking at Paige.

“Hehehehe dooonnttt leavveeee meeeeeehehehehehehehe” Paige continued to giggle.

Jo approached the side of Jack. His face pink and sweaty as Beth continued to tickle his hard cock.

“Give this a go” Jo said handing Beth a stiff turkey feather.

Beth twirled the tip of the feather around on the tip of Jack’s throbbing cock whilst tickling his groins with the other.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jack cried out as Jo walked down to his bound feet and toes.

“NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cried out even louder as she scribbled her long nails up and down his soles.

Jo dug in harder into his soles as his head thrashed around on the table, his cock bouncing from side to side with every twist of the turkey feather. The pair tickled him for minute after minute until his voice started to sound horse from the continuous forced laughter. Jo bent down and ran her long, wet tongue up each arch, over and over again as Beth started to massage his balls whilst still tickling the tip of his cock with the feather.

His laughter turned to moans as the ticklish sensation brought a warm feeling to the tip of his cock. Jo ran her tongue under and in between his toes as he bit down on his bottom lip, trying to supress the urge, but it was no use. Moan after moan filled the room with each passing minute before one long, loud grunt escaped his mouth and his penis released, covering Beth’s hands with his seamen. Jack threw his head back in embarrassment.

“Good boy” Jo mocked as Jack turned his face to the side, towards Paige’s giggling face.

She had noticed her boyfriend cum from the tickling but her attention was side tracked to the torture she was experiencing.

Both Jo and Beth turned to face Paige, walking menacingly towards her.

“Hehehehehehe pleeeheheheheesseee noo moreeehehehehehehe” she giggled, as the feather duster continued to spin on her pussy.

“Very well” Jo said with a devilish grin, removing the feather duster from her crotch.

“Th-th-thank you” Paige panted.

“We are not done with you yet” she responded as she walked behind her.

“No, NO, NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Paige screamed as both of Jo’s hands reached around her body and tickled her breasts.

Beth went over to the drawer and pulled out a magic wand vibrator and a couple of straps.

“Your turn to cum now” Jo said seductively as Beth started to strap the vibrator to the inside of her leg, placing the tip against her clit.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO PLEHEHEHEHEHSSEE AHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, thrashing from side to side, unable to escape from Jo’s tickling fingernails.

Beth started the vibrator up and a humming noise filled the room along with Paige’s laughter. Beth left Jo to continue dancing her nails across Paige’s nipples and breasts as she walked back over to Jack. His eyes fixated on his girlfriend’s bouncing, ticklish breasts. He finally looked down the table once he felt a cold liquid on his large feet.

“You did say you wanted a massage” Beth said with a smile as she rubbed baby oil into both of his soles.

Jack closed his eyes in satisfaction as Beth’s kneading fingers worked the oil deep into his soft arches and toes. Small groans of pleasure escaped his lips as Beth rubbed hard into his aching feet. His small groans were silenced by the vibrator and the loud moaning coming from Paige as Jo stared to massage and flick her nipples.

Beth made her way across to Paige and started to massage oil into her bound feet as Paige’s moans got louder and louder.

“Ummmmmmmmm IMMM CUMMMIINNGGGGGG” Paige blurted out as she buckled on the table, throwing her head backwards in satisfaction.

“There’s a good girl” Jo said patronisingly as she stroked Paige’s red cheeks. “We just need to dry that oil on your feet before our final tickle torture”.

“W-What do you mean?” Jack asked, watching Beth stood at the foot of his table, holding a hair dryer.

“It’s only been 40 minutes silly” Jo tutted. “You’ve still got another 20 minutes of intense foot tickling first”.

Jack threw his head back against the table in frustration as Beth and Jo started their hair dryers, focusing the hot breeze on their feet.

“Ow, Ow, OWWW. ITS HOT” Paige cried out after a minute or so.

Jo put her hand against Paige’s sole, checking the temperature of her skin before removing the hair dryer, nodding at Beth. Beth applied more oil to Jack feet and continued to heat up his soles.

“Now, lets see just how ticklish those feet are” Jo said with an evil grin before unstrapping the magic wand from Paige’s glistening pussy. “I’ve got a special treat for you”.

Paige watched on in horror as the vibrator started humming, Jo running the end down her legs towards her feet.

“OHH FUUUUCCKKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA” Paige screamed as Jo planted the end of the vibrator underneath her soft toes. “AHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA”.

“Perfect, just how I wanted them” Jo said with satisfaction before removing the wand. “If you thought your poor feet were ticklish before, you’re in for a treat now”.

Jo went over to the drawer and rummaged around as Paige glared at her boyfriend who was starting to wince from the heat on his feet. Her eyes moved back over to Jo who was now walking back towards her, a roll of bandage tape in one hand and her clenched other fist holding something else, that she couldn’t make out what they were.

Jo opened her clenched hand over the table, dropping 4 bullet vibrators onto the black leather before looking back at Paige and smiling. Paige looked confused but scared as Jo went to work, placing one vibrator underneath Paige’s toes on her left foot before wrapping the bandage tape around her toes. She slipped another vibrator in against her left arch before mummifying her left foot. Paige, still confused, watched Jo repeat the process to her right foot.

“Ready?” Jo said with a smile.

Paige shook her head as Jo bent down, turning the vibrators on one by one.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Paige screamed out, her body thrashing from side to side, her feet bouncing around against the bonds.

“AHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPP STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out as she couldn’t do anything to shake the vibrators off. Clenching her toes made the tickling worse on her toes but stretching her toes back made it worse on her arches.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out again.

“Your turn” Jo said evilly to Jack.

His eyes wide with horror, witnessing his girlfriend’s body thrash around like a rag doll. Jo walked over to his feet, crouching down behind the stocks. Beth stopped the hair dryer, placing it down on the floor. Jack’s attention was quickly brought back to his predicament as vibrating noises came from behind the stocks, just loud enough to hear over his girlfriend’s screams of mercy.

A shockwave of ticklishness ran up his body as he felt vibrating bristles touch down on his soles of both feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed out as both Jo and Beth had electric toothbrushes running up and down his soles and toes.

He had never felt anything like it as his head bounced up and down on the table with every laugh that escaped his mouth. The room filled with the pairs laughter, drowning out the vibrating noises. The pair moved the bristles in between his tied toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHSSEEEEE STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” he cried with laughter as 4 toothbrushes explored every millimetre of his exposed soles.

Finally, after 10 ticklish minutes, the pair stopped. Jo stood up and walked to the drawer as Jack panted and breathed heavily, trying to regain some oxygen. He looked over at Paige, her face bright red, eyes streaming with tears as she bounced around on the table, silently laughing.

Jo turned to face him, waving 2 hair brushes at him. Once again his eyes widened as he watched her pass one of the brushes to Beth before he felt it. The most ticklish thing ever, closely verging on pain as the brushes raked up and down his soles.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPP” he screamed as the brushes worked up and down his soles, varying in speed and pressure for minute after minute.

As his hands thrashed around against his wrist cuffs and his head bounced on the table over and over. There was nothing her could do apart from laugh violently until his voice became horse and he lay there silently laughing to himself. The brushes dragged over his arches and heels before scrubbing under his toes.

Finally it stopped. Both Beth and Jo stood up as he frantically tried to regain his breath. The sound of Paige’s laughter and giggling slowly stopped as one by one, the vibrators were turned off. He looked across at Paige, her bright red face looking at the ceiling of the basement, exhausted from the torture.

Jo walked over to her head, wiping the tears off her cheek before slowly uncranking the chain above Paige, lowering her arms. As she uncuffed her, her hands fell down to her sides. Jo caught her, preventing her from falling backwards from her seated position as Beth uncuffed her legs and ankles.

Jo held onto Paige’s exhausted body as Beth freed Jack’s toes and ankles. He stretched his toes out to his relief before she freed his legs and arms from the cuffs. He lay there, broken on the table.

“Fun?” Jo asked.

Both Jack and Paige were too tired to respond. Jo helped Paige down from the table before the pair escorted her upstairs to the living room, putting her down on the sofa. They returned to help Jack up before putting him down next to Paige. Jack grabbed Paige’s hand, stroking it as Beth and Jo returned with their clothes.

“Sorry about your underwear Paige” Jo said with a smile, handing them both a glass of water.

Jack took a sip of water and a deep breath.

“I never knew I was that ticklish. I thought that would be easy” he responded.

“Nobody ever does” Jo said with a smile. “At least you both had a good workout”.

“Weirdly, I had fun” Paige said softly. “Apart from the end” she joked.

“You got off lightly” Beth spoke softly. “Jo once hogtied me and left me on the floor with the vibrators taped to my feet whilst she went shopping for over an hour”.

“I don’t think my feet could have taken anymore” Paige responded with a grin.

“So, when is our revenge?” Jack asked.

Paige, looked at him in shock. “You enjoyed that too?” She asked.

“Kind of” he responded, slightly embarrassed. “Well, it was a good laugh”.

“Anytime you want to come over, feel free” Jo said back. “But it might be a bit more ticklish next time”.

“For you maybe” Jack snapped back.

“Oh no, I don’t get tickled” Jo glanced at him. “You are more than welcome to tickle Beth though. I know all her worst spots”.

“Are you scared of a little tickling?” Paige mocked back at Jo.

“Umm, no” Jo said back with confidence. “I haven’t been tickled in ages. I’m more of a tickler than a ticklee”.

“Well, we didn’t get that option” Jack laughed. “Let’s make a bet”.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back