• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dog/f tickle from old game show

definitely old look at those shoes she is wearing lol

Cute clip. Definitely much better reactions than those Xuxa clips. At least this girl seemed have somewhat ticklish feet.

Last edited:
i know that after this scene ,after a couple of minutes , the dogs come back to lick , have this second part?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...sh-Mexican-Game-Show-Tickling-Two-Dogs-F-Feet here the description
now surfacing

That is a clip(which sounds like it has been split into two parts) that I have been avidly searhcing for within the last 20+ years but have sadly found it nowhere--Nowhere--on the Internet,with the first half of this clip now surfacing and someone vividly remembering it as much as I do. I can't remember the show's title(since no episodes of it are anywhere on-line) but I do know that it was a mid 90s short lived spin-off of the "El Gran Juego De La Oca" show but only with comedians doing outrageous stunts(such as wrestling female mud wrestlers) when their on-stage jokes fail. Could anyone please,please post this clip(or better yet,both parts) on either Dropbox or YouTube(for easier access) ?

I just got around to watching that very clip as it's a nice blast from the past and I noticed the El Clasico channel logo on the bottom right of the screen,for if anyone has the El Clasico(/Closico) channel or access to it please look up this very show(as I slightly remember that it's the Spanish name of a goose's egg[with the contestants wearing that very egg as their name badges]) and that very guy that hosts the show so that we all can know which show from the mid 90s it is(since my memory is as completely blanked on that show's title as Senpai Tickler's).

The name's show is "Con ganas". The 2000's show. I was a kid when saw the scene. Of my first tickling scenes. Unfortunately, there was no morescenes, this is the only one :,(

Thank you,for I did spend last night searching for information and episodes of the show,but I unfortunately found one lone episode on YouTube that sadly wasn't the dog licking epsiode :( :( ,as that segment was the only time that they did that type of crazy stunt and hopefully that scene in its entirely will eventually someday surface on-line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back