• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW! AFTER THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, PART 2 Dec 2020 MMM/F Nylons Strong sexual content

dahoochman

TMF Expert
After The Christmas Party, Part 2 – (M/F, MMM/F, Feet, nylons, armpits, knees)

**WARNING** STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AT THE END

Part 1 Starts with Chris coming over to tickle my wife, thinking I am out of town, and ends with Chris, after tickling my wife on our bed for several minutes, finding my wife’s cell phone downstairs and grabbing it, and then reading the text messages. How will Chris react?

Part 2…….

Chris closed the bathroom door, reading the text messages between me and my wife intently. He found himself even more aroused, knowing that I was watching the show. He closed the message screen on my wife’s phone and put it back in his pocket. He then reached into his back pocket and produced his own cell phone. Swiping quickly, he found the contact he was looking for and hit dial.

“Hello”.

“Hey, it’s me. Are you guys ready?”

“Yes, we’re already in the car. Address you gave us still good?”

“Yes. Text me when you get here. The front door is unlocked. Just come in and come right upstairs.”

“Gotcha”.

Chris disconnected the call and set his phone to vibrate mode, and put it back in his pocket. He briefly checked himself in the mirror, and proceeded back to the bedroom.

My wife had finished in the bathroom, and was waiting on the bed. She had slipped off the sleeveless black dress she was wearing, and slipped on the sheer lacey white satin robe she had purchased over her black bodystocking. She carefully checked how she looked in the mirror, making sure the seams running up the back of the crotchless bodystocking were straight. She painstakingly adjusted the nylons on her feet to line up the seams to the reinforced toe just above her toes. The bright red nail polish on her toenails shined through the sheer black material covering her toes. She slipped on the peep-toe stiletto heel slingbacks she had purchased just for this night, sliding the strap as far up her heel as she could, and made her way to the bed. She crossed her legs, right over left, and smiled again at the camera. She had no idea what was about to happen.

I watched the cameras from the basement, nervously sipping a glass of Honey Jack, my erection rubbing against my underwear. As I nervously waited for the action to resume I thought I heard a car pull in to the driveway. I nervously changed camera views from the bedroom camera to the living room but did not see anything there. I switched back to the bedroom just in time to catch Chris entering the room.

Chris smiled as he entered the room, and immediately noticed my wife sitting at the end of the bed.

“My god you look fucking hot” he said, with a huge smile on his face.

My wife sat there, smiling, nervously bouncing her right foot up and down. She looked at Chris as he scanned her body from head to toe, pausing for long periods on her feet. As he did my wife briefly glanced at the camera and smiled again.

“Turn around” said Chris, as he pulled a pair of furry handcuffs from his bag.

My wife, still sitting, turned to face the opposite way, as Chris attached the cuffs to her wrists behind her back.

“Is that too tight”? he asked.

“No that is fine” she replied nervously, glancing one more time at the camera.

“Good” he replied tersely, as he pushed her face down on to the bed. He reached in to his bag and grabbed a length of soft rope.

Chris climbed on the bed, with my wife now lying face down, reached for her ankles. Bending her legs at the knees, he started to wrap the rope around her ankles tightly, securing it with a knot, and then pulled her legs by the rope toward her tied hands. He was preparing her for a hog tie.

I watched intently from the basement, wondering where this was going. It was then I heard the front door slam. I immediately fumbled with the mouse trying to quickly change cameras. I switched to the living room camera just in time to catch 2 large figures walking up the stairs.

I hesitated at first, not sure what to do. I then slowly made my way up the squeaky wooden basement stairs, trying not to make any noise. I reached the top of the steps and pressed my ear to the door but did not hear anything. I quickly went back down the stairs and checked the cameras again.

Back in the bedroom, Chris was finishing the hog tie of my wife when they both heard the front door slam.

“What was that?” exclaimed my wife.

Chris did not reply, instead he finished binding my wife on the bed, and stood up. He briefly looked around the room, spotting the rest of the cameras. He smiled, shook his head, and without saying a word swiftly left the room, leaving my wife hog tied and helpless face down on the bed.

As he opened the door and stepped in to the hallway his 2 friends arrived at the top of the stairs.

The first man, named Rob, was a little taller than Chris, maybe 5’9, with an average build. He had short brown hair and a goatee. He was dressed in all black from head to toe. The other man, named David, was much larger, well over 6 feet tall, and very husky. He probably weighed close to 275 pounds.

“OK, she isn’t going anywhere” said Chris to his 2 friends that had just arrived. “Her husband has setup cameras and is watching, he is probably close by. I have an idea to flush him out”.

Chris sent Rob into the room, as he and his friend David tip-toed down the stairs. As they reached the bottom of the stairs Chris told his much larger friend to stay back, as he looked around. He quickly spotted the 4th camera I had installed in the corner of the living room and made his way toward it, staying near the wall in an attempt to stay out of the camera’s view. He reached up and unplugged it. David then entered the living room.

From the basement I switched back to the main bedroom camera, and saw my wife lying face down on the bed, her hands securely tied behind her, he ankles tied together and connected to her wrists with another short length of rope. Chris was not in the room with her. I zoomed in to see if I could see her face, and determine if she was in discomfort, but her face was facing the other way. I switched cameras again and tried to zoom in when the door opened and a man (Rob) entered, but it was not Chris!

Rob approached the bed, and as he did my wife turned her head and saw him. “Who the fuck are you”! she yelled, now furiously trying to get free from the binds holding her.

“I’m a friend of Chris” he politely answered. “Now don’t be scared, no one is going to hurt you” he said, as he started to gently run his fingertips over her stocking covered thighs.

My wife started to scream for help loudly, thrashing on the bed as she tried to get away from Rob’s touch. Rob took his hand away. “Oh boy, you’re a feisty one” he said with a wicked smile. He pulled a bandana from his pocket and put it in my wife’s mouth.

Back in the basement, I was intently watching this on the main bedroom camera. I quickly switched to the Living Room camera to see if I could see Chris, but that camera was now blank. I turned and made my way toward the basement stairs.

In the Living Room, Chris and David approached the basement door. Chris pointed to the door, and motioned for David to be quiet by putting a finger over his own lips. He could hear me coming up the stairs. He pulled a rag and a small bottle from his pocket, and motioned to David to hide behind the basement door.

I reached the top of the steps and put my ear to the door. Again, I could hear nothing, so I gently opened the door and stepped out in to the living room. As soon as I did I saw Chris standing there, smiling big. We were facing each other when I noticed the items in his hands. Before I could say a word David came from behind the opened door and snuck up behind me and wrapped his massive arms around me, pinning my arms to my sides. As he did this, Chris quickly dampened the rag and held it over my face. It only took a few seconds. I was out like a light.

I came to a while later. Still groggy, it took a few seconds for my vision to clear. I was in a chair at the foot of the bed. There was my wife in front of me on the bed. She was lying on her back now, from my right to left across the width of our king size bed, her wrists still secured together, pulled tight over her head and attached to the bed frame with a rope. Her ankles were still tightly tied together with rope, and they were secured to the bed frame on that side of the bed by another rope. Her white robe had been opened, exposing her breasts under the sheer bodystocking. The bandana was still in her mouth, held in by a piece of duct tape. She was securely tied down and very much helpless.

I tried to move but I too was securely tied. I had been stripped down to my boxers and socks. My hands were pulled behind the large wooden high back dining room chair I was seated in, zip tied together at the wrists. My upper body was duct taped to the chair back. My left leg was pulled back and tied to the left rear leg of the chair. My right ankle was similarly tied to the right rear leg. I was gagged by a piece of cloth covered by duct tape. I tried to thrash but really could not do very much. We were both at the mercy of Chris and his 2 friends.

Chris, Rob and David stood around the bed, Rob near my wife’s head on the right side of the bed, and Chris and David near her feet on the left. Noticing that I was awake, Chris walked over to me.

“So” he whispered in my ear “you like to watch huh? Well, we’re going to give you something to watch now” he said, walking toward the side of the bed where my wife’s head was, next to Rob, as the volume of his voice increased.

He got to the side of the bed where my wife’s tightly bound hands were, and tugged on the rope that went from her wrists and down the side of the bed, securing her hands to the frame of the bed.

“You see, Rob was in the navy. Nobody ties a better knot than Rob” he laughed, kneeling down so that his face was only inches from my wife’s ear. “You’re not going anywhere, honey. You see, your hubby likes to watch other men tickle you. So, we’re going to give him what he wants. We’re going to tickle you, and tickle you, and tickle you, and all you can do is lie there and laugh. Doesn’t that sound like fun”? As he spoke, he gently stroked my wife’s hair. She turned her head to avoid his touch, eyes closed, mumbling inaudible noises under the gag.

Chris stood up and nodded to David, who climbed on the bed. On his knees, he lifted his right leg over my wife’s legs, and lowered himself on to her thighs, straddling her legs facing her feet. As he sat I could see the mattress sinking from the weight of his huge frame. As he did this, Rob too climbed on the bed, swinging a leg over my wife’s tied outstretched arms, and he too gently lowered himself, his weight pinning her arms down as he faced her torso, her head in between his thighs. Not only was my wife secured by ropes to the bed frame, she now had over 500 pounds of men sitting on her, pinning her to the bed. She was hopelessly trapped.

Chris moved toward my wife’s tied feet, which hung slightly over the edge of the bed, bag in hand. From the bag he pulled out a shoe string and started to thread it around my wife’s large toes. As he did this, David leaned forward and grabbed my wife’s feet, his huge hands wrapping almost all the way around her size 7 feet, holding them together. Chris pushed the nylon material between her large and second toes down, very deliberately binding the shoelaces around her large toes several time, and then securing them together by tightly wrapping the remaining length of shoelace around the loops of shoelace that were looped around her toes, making them even tighter. This left about 9 inches of shoelace loose, just enough for David to grab and pull on, forcing my wife’s tied feet back toward David, her soles stretched.

As Chris and David secured my wife’s feet, Rob gently stroked her cheek, trying to reassure her. “Don’t you worry, we’re just going to tickle you a little. You like being tickled, don’t you”? With that he slowly moved his hands down her cheeks and toward her neck, lightly scratching her neck and shoulders while looking for a reaction. My wife tightly closed her eyes and squealed, trying to move her head but was unable to because of Rob’s thighs.

I thrashed in the chair, trying to twist and somehow contort my body to break free, but the binds held me securely. As I did I heard Chris calling me, and looked up at him. He was on his knees, facing the soles of my wife’s feet, with both hands in the air a few inches from the bottom of her feet. He was wiggling his fingers in the air. “Hey, I don’t think you’re going to want to miss this” he said, and with that he very slowly and deliberately moved his wiggling fingers towards my wife’s helpless feet. He reached the soles of her feet and started to slowly scratch his nails all over the bottoms of her feet. She immediately reacted, screeching loudly and thrashing. Chris smiled widely, as his fingertips fluttered over the soles of her feet.

At the top of the bed, Rob’s fingers were gently teasing my wife’s neck and shoulders. Hearing her squeals and seeing her thrash only seemed to excite him, so he slowly moved his hands down into her exposed armpits, using a single finger in each. Wiggling his fingers in her armpits caused an explosion of reactions, as my wife’s squeals turned to high pitched shrieks, and she thrashed wildly, arching her back off the bed and almost knocking David forward into Chris. David pushed back, and sat down on my wife’s thighs with all of his weight, pinning her securely. He was leaning forward, his hands now wrapped around my wife’s ankles.

Chris reached in to his bag and produced several pointy metal objects shaped like rings. He proceeded to slide these over the fingertips on his right hand, the pointy edges protruding over his finger nails, and then slowly scraped them over the bottoms of her feet. This caused another immediate violent reaction and shriek, albeit muffled by the gag.

“Oh, that must really tickle” he said, smiling broadly and looking at me as he continued to torture the soles of her feet.

My wife continued to violently thrash and shake, shrieking and squealing as Chris and Rob tickled her. David, now sitting on my wife’s upper thighs, decided to join in and was squeezing her knees. This produced yet another violent reaction, as my wife tried desperately to move but was unable to.

After several minutes of driving my wife completely insane, her eyes started to tear from the tickling. Rob stopped tickling her, and was again just stroking her cheek, verbally taunting her. “You just lie there and laugh and laugh” he teased, moving the hair from her face. “Rob, seeing the tears in my wife’s eyes, spoke to Chris. “Chris, I think she needs a break” he said.

“Ok let’s give her a break” Chris agreed, removing the metal devices from his fingers. David stopped squeezing her knees as well and sat up. “Oh, let’s take her gag off now too”.

Rob quickly pulled the tape off and removed the cloth from her mouth. My wife struggled to catch her breath, breathing rapidly and gasping for air. Rob again tried to reassure her. “It’s ok sweetie, breathe” he said, stroking her cheek.

Chris walked back over to the side of the bed where Rob was, and leaned in toward my wife’s face. “Someone is soooooo ticklish” he stated with a huge smile. My wife, still struggling to catch her breath, tried to reply.

“Chris, aaaaggghhhh, please, ahhhhhh” was all she could get out, still exhausted from the tickling.

“Please, oh someone said please! Please what” Chris exclaimed. “Please don’t tickle your toes? Is that what you mean”?
My wife’s face changed to panic, and before she could say another word Chris slapped the duct tape back over her mouth.

Chris rapidly made his way back to the end of the bed where my wife’s feet were tied, barking orders as he did. “David, I want you to slide down toward her feet and sit on her lower legs. Rob, sit on her thighs facing her.” Both men did as told, with David pinning her lower legs down to the bed, and Rob now sitting on her upper thighs facing her. Chris kneeled down again, reaching in to his bag, producing several small soft bristle toothbrushes.

As my wife tried to shriek under the gag in protest, Chris began to run the brushes over the bottoms of her stockinged toes. This caused the most violent reactions yet, and the loudest shrieks. David grabbed her feet and held them and Chris slowly and deliberately ran the bristles up and down the bottoms of her toes. As they did, Rob used all of his weight to pin her thighs down, and was now staring intently at her exposed breasts through the bodystocking, as he ran his hands over her stomach and up over her breasts.

“Rob” snapped Chris. “Take the duct tape off her, I want to hear her laugh” said Chris, again staring at me with an evil smile. Rob snapped out of his brief daze and reached up, quickly pulling the tape off her mouth. Chris then resumed with the brushes.

Again, my wife reacted violently, shaking her head and shrieking loudly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAAAA” followed by “NOOOO NOONONONOOOOOOO”. I knew how ticklish her toes were, but I had never seen her laugh so hard. Chris started to move the brushes more rapidly, as he and David looked at each other with huge evil grins. David gritted his teeth and shook his head “yes” and if to egg Chris on. You could tell they were both thoroughly enjoying this. My wife turned her face toward me and we locked eyes, her mouth wide open but no sound coming out. Tears flowed down her cheeks, and her makeup was running.

And I was never so aroused.

My cock stood at attention, pushing up against my boxers, and I think both Chris and my wife noticed.

“Oh, I see somebody likes this” he laughed. He stopped tickling my wife and stood up, walking towards me. He walked behind my chair, and grabbing the backrest he started to slide the chair across the hardwood floor towards my wife’s feet. Rob climbed off the bed as well to help him. It took a minute or so as they were only able to move me a few feet at a time, but we finally reached the side of the side, with me now facing the soles of my wife’s tied feet, only a foot or so from my knees.

Chris handed Rob and David each a brush. “Have fun boys”! Rob kneeled down to our left, her foot only inches from his face, as David lowered all of his weight on to her ankles. As he kneeled down next to me, Rob put his arm around the back of the chair and on my shoulder.

“I hope you’re happy” he whispered in my ear. Smiling, he looked in my eyes and winked. I winked back.

With that, we both turned and watched as Rob and David were now furiously tickling my wife’s feet. David was pulling the toes of her right foot back, and running the bristles along the extremely sensitive skin just under her toes, as Rob slowly dragged the bristles of the brush he had from heel to toe on her left foot. I tried to look around David’s huge torso to see my wife’s face, as she violently thrashed back and forth, now completely hysterical. Exhausted, she finally just collapsed on the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling, and laughed manically.

After what must have seemed like an eternity to my wife, but actually only a few moments, Chris told David and Rob to stop, and climb off the bed. My wife lay there, limp, eyes closed, breathing heavily, sweat glistening from her forehead, her makeup all over her face and eyes. Chris reached in to his back and produced more rope, handing one each to Rob and David.

“You know what to do” he said. After handing them the rope, he proceeded back to the other side of the bed, and before she could protest he again secured the tape to her mouth. He then ripped off another piece of tape and blindfolded her.
Each man took their rope and tightly wound it around one ankle. Then, they untied the rope securing her feet to the bed frame, and untied the other rope that was binding her ankles together. As soon as her legs were untied my wife tried to struggle, but each man just pulled the rope they had just tied to her individual ankles, pulling her legs apart. David, being the stronger of the two, had no problem pulling my wife’s right leg almost all the way to the corner post of the headboard and tying it. Rob eventually pulled her other leg to the corner post of the footboard and tied it. My wife was now lying there, legs spread, in a Y shape.

All 3 men stared, as my wife’s exposed vagina was now clearly visible, the crotchless bodystocking bearing her shaved privates. “Oh fuck, that’s hot” said Rob, now rubbing his own crotch. David just stared, motionless.

“Ok boys, I got it from here” exclaimed Chris, handing each man a folded $100 bill he pulled from his pocket. “Now remember, not a word about this to ANYONE” he said, with a stern look. Both men accepted the bills, took one last glance at my wife’s privates, and stepped to the side.

Chris reached in to his bag one more time, pulling out a 5 or 6 inch vibrator, and a Hitachi wand. “One more surprise” he said, smiling again ear to ear. He proceeded to climb on the bed, sitting on his knees, and threw a leg over my wife’s torso so that he was straddling her stomach facing me.

My wife lifted her head and mumbled a sound through the tape. As soon as Chris flicked on the vibrator I think she knew what was coming. Chris stared in my eyes as he slowly ran the vibrator over her exposed privates, soliciting moans from my wife. Careful not to touch her clit, he teased her with the vibe, running it slowly over the lips of her vagina, and then slowly up and down over the opening. Her moans became louder, as she wiggled under Chris. After teasing her for a minute or so, he slowly slid the vibrator in to her, soliciting a loud moan. He very slowly slid the vibrator almost all the way in to her, then slowly pulled it almost all the way out, repeating this several times. As he did, he shifted his weight so that his weight was on his knees and not on my wife’s torso so she could gyrate her hips.

My cock was now throbbing watching Chris tease my wife, and I looked over to see Rob furiously rubbing himself through his trousers. David just stood there, mouth open, but the bulge in his pants told the true story – he was hard as a rock, his cock twitching.

Chris briefly took his hands off the vibe that was teasing my wife to turn on the Hitachi. It buzzed loudly, and my wife reacted immediately. She shrieked loudly, trying to say something. Chris reached back and removed the tape over her mouth, and the blindfold from her eyes.

“Oh god, please” she uttered. As Chris lowered to Hitachi to her private area, she moaned loudly. When the Hitachi found her clit, she moaned even louder. “Oh My GOOOOOOODDDDDDD”

Chris was just as cruel with his sexual teasing as he was with his tickling. He slowly fucked my wife with the vibrator as he pushed the Hitahci over her clit. She moaned louder and louder, her mouth wide open, and continued to gyrate her hips. Finally, she gasped, her mouth wide open with no words coming out, as she began to shudder. She was on the brink of a massive orgasm.

After a few seconds, my wife let out a scream like I have never heard before. Her head off the bed looking down at Chris’s back, her body violently shaking, eyes closed and mouth open. The binds on her ankles and wrists held tight, and Chris lowered all of his body weight on to her again, pinning her to the bed. The only thing she could do was lie there and come and come and come.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever, as her body involuntarily twitched, shook and shivered. Chris removed the devices, turning them off, and climbed off her. I sat there, still rock hard, my dick twitching and throbbing. Rob had rubbed himself to finish and left the room. David, however, was still there. He had unbuttoned his pants and was rubbing his extremely large cock through his boxers.

My wife, still breathing heavy, opened her eyes and scanned the room. Our eyes met, and she mouthed “I love you” to me. I winked back, still gagged. She then looked over at David as he stood there, rubbing himself. She stared at his rock hard huge cock.

“Fuck me” she said to him.

This seemed to shock everyone in the room, especially David. He stopped rubbing himself and looked over at Chris, who looked at me. Now, both men looked at me.

I nodded Yes.

David kicked off his shoes and quickly stepped out of his pants and climbed on the bed between my wife’s spread legs. Sitting on his knees and still in his boxers he looked at her.

“Are you sure”? he asked.

“Oh my god yes, now fuck me” she exclaimed

David slid his boxers to the side, and out came his huge cock. It was probably 8 or 9 inches long, but more impressive was its girth. This man was no pencil dick.

He got on his knees, leaning over my wife in a position similar to a pushup, and slowly slid his huge cock in to her soaked pussy. “I’m going to fuck your brains out” he said. My wife gasped as he entered her, and moaned as he started to slide his cock in and out.

David, holding himself up on clenched fists, started slowly at first, entering her a little more with each thrust, and then started to go faster. My wife closed her eyes and grunted with each thrust. David started to really pound her, his cock going all the way in to her exposed vagina, their skin making a slapping noise when their bodies came in contact. As David furiously fucked my wife her breathing got faster, moans louder, and then it happened…

She lifted her head off the bed, her face only inches from David’s, and let out a long high pitched squeal as she orgasmed for a second time. David for his part thrusted even faster, his face turning red, his teeth clenched, his breathing getting faster, as he looked down at her with a wicked smile.

Chris stayed next to me the whole time as we watched silently. “You know what I heard” he asked. “I hear that people are even more ticklish after an orgasm”. With that he walked to the corner of the bed where my wife’s left ankle was tied to the bed post, and started to tickle the sole of her foot with his nails. Her reaction was immediate.

“Oh my god, noooooooo” she yelled, thrashing again. “Don’t tickle my feet”!

“Oh my god that is fucking hot” said David, as he continued to furiously pump her with his cock.

My wife’s laughter filled the room. David, his face only a few inches from my wife’s, seemed to relish the idea of her being tickled as he fucked her. After a few more strokes, his body violently shook and he grunted loudly as he came, and collapsed on my wife.

Chris stopped tickling my wife, and began to collect his items. David slowly climbed off my wife, put his now limp cock back in his boxers and put his pants back on.

My wife lie there, breathing heavy, staring at me. Her eyes were glowing.

As quickly as it began, it ended. David finished dressing, thanked Chris, smiled at me, patted my wife on the thigh and left the room. Chris had gathered his belongings and walked to the top of the bed by my wife’s face.

“I hope you’re not mad at me” he said. She blinked her eyes and nodded No. He smiled, kissed her forehead, and untied the rope securing her hands to the bed frame.

As my wife sat up, Chris walked over to me. “I hope you’re not mad” he said, looking me in the eyes. I nodded No as well. He smiled, winked, and left the room.

It took my wife several minutes to finish untying herself, and she climbed off the bed. She came over to me, still tied to the chair, looking at my still hard dick.

“I think someone needs some attention”. She sat on my lap facing me, and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “That was amazing”. She ripped the tape off my mouth, reached down and started to stroke me as she leaned in and whispered “We have to do that again”.

To be continued…..?

Last edited:
Hotwife tickling at its finest. Though this genre may not be for everyone, it cannot be denied how erotic you made this story out to be. I love how you keep your stories easy to follow and focus intently on the imagination of the main scenes. My only negative comment would be the agonizing wait for your next adventure with that ticklish wife of yours. Thank you for another fantastic read!

LOVE your stories...we are certainly cut from the same mold!! I would love to experience this!!

Got my vote plus a Victoria cross and the Nobel Peace prize
Thank You sir! If you would be so kind as to go to the Golden Feather nominations tab and second my nomination there, it would be hugely appreciated! And perhaps even motivate to get more stories finished!

Just wanted to thank everyone that left me a kind message and/or nominated me for a Golden Feather. I am truly honored. If anyone has an idea or a suggestion for a new story (in the genre that My stories fall) feel free to drop me a note!

Incredible story, I hope you will continue it, it works very well, Especially because she loves that so much.

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

BTW, I would not be in the least bit offended by a Golden Feather nomination. Just sayin.... (-:

This amazing story deserves the Golden Feather award! Additionally, if there is a GF category for the best paragraph in a story, I nominate dahoochman:
"As he sat I could see the mattress sinking from the weight of his huge frame. As he did this, Rob too climbed on the bed, swinging a leg over my wife’s tied outstretched arms, and he too gently lowered himself, his weight pinning her arms down as he faced her torso, her head in between his thighs. Not only was my wife secured by ropes to the bed frame, she now had over 500 pounds of men sitting on her, pinning her to the bed. She was hopelessly trapped."

I hope there will be future parts to this story. Well done!

Ngl, when I saw this thread bumped up I thought Hooch had written another chapter in this series. Alas, it was not to be. But yes, one of my favourite stories out there.

AU turn of events...
Wife decides ask captors
" you used vibrator on me, now use it on him!.......

After The Christmas Party, Part 2 – (M/F, MMM/F, Feet, nylons, armpits, knees)

WARNING STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AT THE END

Part 1 Starts with Chris coming over to tickle my wife, thinking I am out of town, and ends with Chris, after tickling my wife on our bed for several minutes, finding my wife’s cell phone downstairs and grabbing it, and then reading the text messages. How will Chris react?

Part 2…….

Chris closed the bathroom door, reading the text messages between me and my wife intently. He found himself even more aroused, knowing that I was watching the show. He closed the message screen on my wife’s phone and put it back in his pocket. He then reached into his back pocket and produced his own cell phone. Swiping quickly, he found the contact he was looking for and hit dial.

“Hello”.

“Hey, it’s me. Are you guys ready?”

“Yes, we’re already in the car. Address you gave us still good?”

“Yes. Text me when you get here. The front door is unlocked. Just come in and come right upstairs.”

“Gotcha”.

Chris disconnected the call and set his phone to vibrate mode, and put it back in his pocket. He briefly checked himself in the mirror, and proceeded back to the bedroom.

My wife had finished in the bathroom, and was waiting on the bed. She had slipped off the sleeveless black dress she was wearing, and slipped on the sheer lacey white satin robe she had purchased over her black bodystocking. She carefully checked how she looked in the mirror, making sure the seams running up the back of the crotchless bodystocking were straight. She painstakingly adjusted the nylons on her feet to line up the seams to the reinforced toe just above her toes. The bright red nail polish on her toenails shined through the sheer black material covering her toes. She slipped on the peep-toe stiletto heel slingbacks she had purchased just for this night, sliding the strap as far up her heel as she could, and made her way to the bed. She crossed her legs, right over left, and smiled again at the camera. She had no idea what was about to happen.

I watched the cameras from the basement, nervously sipping a glass of Honey Jack, my erection rubbing against my underwear. As I nervously waited for the action to resume I thought I heard a car pull in to the driveway. I nervously changed camera views from the bedroom camera to the living room but did not see anything there. I switched back to the bedroom just in time to catch Chris entering the room.

Chris smiled as he entered the room, and immediately noticed my wife sitting at the end of the bed.

“My god you look fucking hot” he said, with a huge smile on his face.

My wife sat there, smiling, nervously bouncing her right foot up and down. She looked at Chris as he scanned her body from head to toe, pausing for long periods on her feet. As he did my wife briefly glanced at the camera and smiled again.

“Turn around” said Chris, as he pulled a pair of furry handcuffs from his bag.

My wife, still sitting, turned to face the opposite way, as Chris attached the cuffs to her wrists behind her back.

“Is that too tight”? he asked.

“No that is fine” she replied nervously, glancing one more time at the camera.

“Good” he replied tersely, as he pushed her face down on to the bed. He reached in to his bag and grabbed a length of soft rope.

Chris climbed on the bed, with my wife now lying face down, reached for her ankles. Bending her legs at the knees, he started to wrap the rope around her ankles tightly, securing it with a knot, and then pulled her legs by the rope toward her tied hands. He was preparing her for a hog tie.

I watched intently from the basement, wondering where this was going. It was then I heard the front door slam. I immediately fumbled with the mouse trying to quickly change cameras. I switched to the living room camera just in time to catch 2 large figures walking up the stairs.

I hesitated at first, not sure what to do. I then slowly made my way up the squeaky wooden basement stairs, trying not to make any noise. I reached the top of the steps and pressed my ear to the door but did not hear anything. I quickly went back down the stairs and checked the cameras again.

Back in the bedroom, Chris was finishing the hog tie of my wife when they both heard the front door slam.

“What was that?” exclaimed my wife.

Chris did not reply, instead he finished binding my wife on the bed, and stood up. He briefly looked around the room, spotting the rest of the cameras. He smiled, shook his head, and without saying a word swiftly left the room, leaving my wife hog tied and helpless face down on the bed.

As he opened the door and stepped in to the hallway his 2 friends arrived at the top of the stairs.

The first man, named Rob, was a little taller than Chris, maybe 5’9, with an average build. He had short brown hair and a goatee. He was dressed in all black from head to toe. The other man, named David, was much larger, well over 6 feet tall, and very husky. He probably weighed close to 275 pounds.

“OK, she isn’t going anywhere” said Chris to his 2 friends that had just arrived. “Her husband has setup cameras and is watching, he is probably close by. I have an idea to flush him out”.

Chris sent Rob into the room, as he and his friend David tip-toed down the stairs. As they reached the bottom of the stairs Chris told his much larger friend to stay back, as he looked around. He quickly spotted the 4th camera I had installed in the corner of the living room and made his way toward it, staying near the wall in an attempt to stay out of the camera’s view. He reached up and unplugged it. David then entered the living room.

From the basement I switched back to the main bedroom camera, and saw my wife lying face down on the bed, her hands securely tied behind her, he ankles tied together and connected to her wrists with another short length of rope. Chris was not in the room with her. I zoomed in to see if I could see her face, and determine if she was in discomfort, but her face was facing the other way. I switched cameras again and tried to zoom in when the door opened and a man (Rob) entered, but it was not Chris!

Rob approached the bed, and as he did my wife turned her head and saw him. “Who the fuck are you”! she yelled, now furiously trying to get free from the binds holding her.

“I’m a friend of Chris” he politely answered. “Now don’t be scared, no one is going to hurt you” he said, as he started to gently run his fingertips over her stocking covered thighs.

My wife started to scream for help loudly, thrashing on the bed as she tried to get away from Rob’s touch. Rob took his hand away. “Oh boy, you’re a feisty one” he said with a wicked smile. He pulled a bandana from his pocket and put it in my wife’s mouth.

Back in the basement, I was intently watching this on the main bedroom camera. I quickly switched to the Living Room camera to see if I could see Chris, but that camera was now blank. I turned and made my way toward the basement stairs.

In the Living Room, Chris and David approached the basement door. Chris pointed to the door, and motioned for David to be quiet by putting a finger over his own lips. He could hear me coming up the stairs. He pulled a rag and a small bottle from his pocket, and motioned to David to hide behind the basement door.

I reached the top of the steps and put my ear to the door. Again, I could hear nothing, so I gently opened the door and stepped out in to the living room. As soon as I did I saw Chris standing there, smiling big. We were facing each other when I noticed the items in his hands. Before I could say a word David came from behind the opened door and snuck up behind me and wrapped his massive arms around me, pinning my arms to my sides. As he did this, Chris quickly dampened the rag and held it over my face. It only took a few seconds. I was out like a light.

I came to a while later. Still groggy, it took a few seconds for my vision to clear. I was in a chair at the foot of the bed. There was my wife in front of me on the bed. She was lying on her back now, from my right to left across the width of our king size bed, her wrists still secured together, pulled tight over her head and attached to the bed frame with a rope. Her ankles were still tightly tied together with rope, and they were secured to the bed frame on that side of the bed by another rope. Her white robe had been opened, exposing her breasts under the sheer bodystocking. The bandana was still in her mouth, held in by a piece of duct tape. She was securely tied down and very much helpless.

I tried to move but I too was securely tied. I had been stripped down to my boxers and socks. My hands were pulled behind the large wooden high back dining room chair I was seated in, zip tied together at the wrists. My upper body was duct taped to the chair back. My left leg was pulled back and tied to the left rear leg of the chair. My right ankle was similarly tied to the right rear leg. I was gagged by a piece of cloth covered by duct tape. I tried to thrash but really could not do very much. We were both at the mercy of Chris and his 2 friends.

Chris, Rob and David stood around the bed, Rob near my wife’s head on the right side of the bed, and Chris and David near her feet on the left. Noticing that I was awake, Chris walked over to me.

“So” he whispered in my ear “you like to watch huh? Well, we’re going to give you something to watch now” he said, walking toward the side of the bed where my wife’s head was, next to Rob, as the volume of his voice increased.

He got to the side of the bed where my wife’s tightly bound hands were, and tugged on the rope that went from her wrists and down the side of the bed, securing her hands to the frame of the bed.

“You see, Rob was in the navy. Nobody ties a better knot than Rob” he laughed, kneeling down so that his face was only inches from my wife’s ear. “You’re not going anywhere, honey. You see, your hubby likes to watch other men tickle you. So, we’re going to give him what he wants. We’re going to tickle you, and tickle you, and tickle you, and all you can do is lie there and laugh. Doesn’t that sound like fun”? As he spoke, he gently stroked my wife’s hair. She turned her head to avoid his touch, eyes closed, mumbling inaudible noises under the gag.

Chris stood up and nodded to David, who climbed on the bed. On his knees, he lifted his right leg over my wife’s legs, and lowered himself on to her thighs, straddling her legs facing her feet. As he sat I could see the mattress sinking from the weight of his huge frame. As he did this, Rob too climbed on the bed, swinging a leg over my wife’s tied outstretched arms, and he too gently lowered himself, his weight pinning her arms down as he faced her torso, her head in between his thighs. Not only was my wife secured by ropes to the bed frame, she now had over 500 pounds of men sitting on her, pinning her to the bed. She was hopelessly trapped.

Chris moved toward my wife’s tied feet, which hung slightly over the edge of the bed, bag in hand. From the bag he pulled out a shoe string and started to thread it around my wife’s large toes. As he did this, David leaned forward and grabbed my wife’s feet, his huge hands wrapping almost all the way around her size 7 feet, holding them together. Chris pushed the nylon material between her large and second toes down, very deliberately binding the shoelaces around her large toes several time, and then securing them together by tightly wrapping the remaining length of shoelace around the loops of shoelace that were looped around her toes, making them even tighter. This left about 9 inches of shoelace loose, just enough for David to grab and pull on, forcing my wife’s tied feet back toward David, her soles stretched.

As Chris and David secured my wife’s feet, Rob gently stroked her cheek, trying to reassure her. “Don’t you worry, we’re just going to tickle you a little. You like being tickled, don’t you”? With that he slowly moved his hands down her cheeks and toward her neck, lightly scratching her neck and shoulders while looking for a reaction. My wife tightly closed her eyes and squealed, trying to move her head but was unable to because of Rob’s thighs.

I thrashed in the chair, trying to twist and somehow contort my body to break free, but the binds held me securely. As I did I heard Chris calling me, and looked up at him. He was on his knees, facing the soles of my wife’s feet, with both hands in the air a few inches from the bottom of her feet. He was wiggling his fingers in the air. “Hey, I don’t think you’re going to want to miss this” he said, and with that he very slowly and deliberately moved his wiggling fingers towards my wife’s helpless feet. He reached the soles of her feet and started to slowly scratch his nails all over the bottoms of her feet. She immediately reacted, screeching loudly and thrashing. Chris smiled widely, as his fingertips fluttered over the soles of her feet.

At the top of the bed, Rob’s fingers were gently teasing my wife’s neck and shoulders. Hearing her squeals and seeing her thrash only seemed to excite him, so he slowly moved his hands down into her exposed armpits, using a single finger in each. Wiggling his fingers in her armpits caused an explosion of reactions, as my wife’s squeals turned to high pitched shrieks, and she thrashed wildly, arching her back off the bed and almost knocking David forward into Chris. David pushed back, and sat down on my wife’s thighs with all of his weight, pinning her securely. He was leaning forward, his hands now wrapped around my wife’s ankles.

Chris reached in to his bag and produced several pointy metal objects shaped like rings. He proceeded to slide these over the fingertips on his right hand, the pointy edges protruding over his finger nails, and then slowly scraped them over the bottoms of her feet. This caused another immediate violent reaction and shriek, albeit muffled by the gag.

“Oh, that must really tickle” he said, smiling broadly and looking at me as he continued to torture the soles of her feet.

My wife continued to violently thrash and shake, shrieking and squealing as Chris and Rob tickled her. David, now sitting on my wife’s upper thighs, decided to join in and was squeezing her knees. This produced yet another violent reaction, as my wife tried desperately to move but was unable to.

After several minutes of driving my wife completely insane, her eyes started to tear from the tickling. Rob stopped tickling her, and was again just stroking her cheek, verbally taunting her. “You just lie there and laugh and laugh” he teased, moving the hair from her face. “Rob, seeing the tears in my wife’s eyes, spoke to Chris. “Chris, I think she needs a break” he said.

“Ok let’s give her a break” Chris agreed, removing the metal devices from his fingers. David stopped squeezing her knees as well and sat up. “Oh, let’s take her gag off now too”.

Rob quickly pulled the tape off and removed the cloth from her mouth. My wife struggled to catch her breath, breathing rapidly and gasping for air. Rob again tried to reassure her. “It’s ok sweetie, breathe” he said, stroking her cheek.

Chris walked back over to the side of the bed where Rob was, and leaned in toward my wife’s face. “Someone is soooooo ticklish” he stated with a huge smile. My wife, still struggling to catch her breath, tried to reply.

“Chris, aaaaggghhhh, please, ahhhhhh” was all she could get out, still exhausted from the tickling.

“Please, oh someone said please! Please what” Chris exclaimed. “Please don’t tickle your toes? Is that what you mean”?
My wife’s face changed to panic, and before she could say another word Chris slapped the duct tape back over her mouth.

Chris rapidly made his way back to the end of the bed where my wife’s feet were tied, barking orders as he did. “David, I want you to slide down toward her feet and sit on her lower legs. Rob, sit on her thighs facing her.” Both men did as told, with David pinning her lower legs down to the bed, and Rob now sitting on her upper thighs facing her. Chris kneeled down again, reaching in to his bag, producing several small soft bristle toothbrushes.

As my wife tried to shriek under the gag in protest, Chris began to run the brushes over the bottoms of her stockinged toes. This caused the most violent reactions yet, and the loudest shrieks. David grabbed her feet and held them and Chris slowly and deliberately ran the bristles up and down the bottoms of her toes. As they did, Rob used all of his weight to pin her thighs down, and was now staring intently at her exposed breasts through the bodystocking, as he ran his hands over her stomach and up over her breasts.

“Rob” snapped Chris. “Take the duct tape off her, I want to hear her laugh” said Chris, again staring at me with an evil smile. Rob snapped out of his brief daze and reached up, quickly pulling the tape off her mouth. Chris then resumed with the brushes.

Again, my wife reacted violently, shaking her head and shrieking loudly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAAAA” followed by “NOOOO NOONONONOOOOOOO”. I knew how ticklish her toes were, but I had never seen her laugh so hard. Chris started to move the brushes more rapidly, as he and David looked at each other with huge evil grins. David gritted his teeth and shook his head “yes” and if to egg Chris on. You could tell they were both thoroughly enjoying this. My wife turned her face toward me and we locked eyes, her mouth wide open but no sound coming out. Tears flowed down her cheeks, and her makeup was running.

And I was never so aroused.

My cock stood at attention, pushing up against my boxers, and I think both Chris and my wife noticed.

“Oh, I see somebody likes this” he laughed. He stopped tickling my wife and stood up, walking towards me. He walked behind my chair, and grabbing the backrest he started to slide the chair across the hardwood floor towards my wife’s feet. Rob climbed off the bed as well to help him. It took a minute or so as they were only able to move me a few feet at a time, but we finally reached the side of the side, with me now facing the soles of my wife’s tied feet, only a foot or so from my knees.

Chris handed Rob and David each a brush. “Have fun boys”! Rob kneeled down to our left, her foot only inches from his face, as David lowered all of his weight on to her ankles. As he kneeled down next to me, Rob put his arm around the back of the chair and on my shoulder.

“I hope you’re happy” he whispered in my ear. Smiling, he looked in my eyes and winked. I winked back.

With that, we both turned and watched as Rob and David were now furiously tickling my wife’s feet. David was pulling the toes of her right foot back, and running the bristles along the extremely sensitive skin just under her toes, as Rob slowly dragged the bristles of the brush he had from heel to toe on her left foot. I tried to look around David’s huge torso to see my wife’s face, as she violently thrashed back and forth, now completely hysterical. Exhausted, she finally just collapsed on the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling, and laughed manically.

After what must have seemed like an eternity to my wife, but actually only a few moments, Chris told David and Rob to stop, and climb off the bed. My wife lay there, limp, eyes closed, breathing heavily, sweat glistening from her forehead, her makeup all over her face and eyes. Chris reached in to his back and produced more rope, handing one each to Rob and David.

“You know what to do” he said. After handing them the rope, he proceeded back to the other side of the bed, and before she could protest he again secured the tape to her mouth. He then ripped off another piece of tape and blindfolded her.
Each man took their rope and tightly wound it around one ankle. Then, they untied the rope securing her feet to the bed frame, and untied the other rope that was binding her ankles together. As soon as her legs were untied my wife tried to struggle, but each man just pulled the rope they had just tied to her individual ankles, pulling her legs apart. David, being the stronger of the two, had no problem pulling my wife’s right leg almost all the way to the corner post of the headboard and tying it. Rob eventually pulled her other leg to the corner post of the footboard and tied it. My wife was now lying there, legs spread, in a Y shape.

All 3 men stared, as my wife’s exposed vagina was now clearly visible, the crotchless bodystocking bearing her shaved privates. “Oh fuck, that’s hot” said Rob, now rubbing his own crotch. David just stared, motionless.

“Ok boys, I got it from here” exclaimed Chris, handing each man a folded $100 bill he pulled from his pocket. “Now remember, not a word about this to ANYONE” he said, with a stern look. Both men accepted the bills, took one last glance at my wife’s privates, and stepped to the side.

Chris reached in to his bag one more time, pulling out a 5 or 6 inch vibrator, and a Hitachi wand. “One more surprise” he said, smiling again ear to ear. He proceeded to climb on the bed, sitting on his knees, and threw a leg over my wife’s torso so that he was straddling her stomach facing me.

My wife lifted her head and mumbled a sound through the tape. As soon as Chris flicked on the vibrator I think she knew what was coming. Chris stared in my eyes as he slowly ran the vibrator over her exposed privates, soliciting moans from my wife. Careful not to touch her clit, he teased her with the vibe, running it slowly over the lips of her vagina, and then slowly up and down over the opening. Her moans became louder, as she wiggled under Chris. After teasing her for a minute or so, he slowly slid the vibrator in to her, soliciting a loud moan. He very slowly slid the vibrator almost all the way in to her, then slowly pulled it almost all the way out, repeating this several times. As he did, he shifted his weight so that his weight was on his knees and not on my wife’s torso so she could gyrate her hips.

My cock was now throbbing watching Chris tease my wife, and I looked over to see Rob furiously rubbing himself through his trousers. David just stood there, mouth open, but the bulge in his pants told the true story – he was hard as a rock, his cock twitching.

Chris briefly took his hands off the vibe that was teasing my wife to turn on the Hitachi. It buzzed loudly, and my wife reacted immediately. She shrieked loudly, trying to say something. Chris reached back and removed the tape over her mouth, and the blindfold from her eyes.

“Oh god, please” she uttered. As Chris lowered to Hitachi to her private area, she moaned loudly. When the Hitachi found her clit, she moaned even louder. “Oh My GOOOOOOODDDDDDD”

Chris was just as cruel with his sexual teasing as he was with his tickling. He slowly fucked my wife with the vibrator as he pushed the Hitahci over her clit. She moaned louder and louder, her mouth wide open, and continued to gyrate her hips. Finally, she gasped, her mouth wide open with no words coming out, as she began to shudder. She was on the brink of a massive orgasm.

After a few seconds, my wife let out a scream like I have never heard before. Her head off the bed looking down at Chris’s back, her body violently shaking, eyes closed and mouth open. The binds on her ankles and wrists held tight, and Chris lowered all of his body weight on to her again, pinning her to the bed. The only thing she could do was lie there and come and come and come.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever, as her body involuntarily twitched, shook and shivered. Chris removed the devices, turning them off, and climbed off her. I sat there, still rock hard, my dick twitching and throbbing. Rob had rubbed himself to finish and left the room. David, however, was still there. He had unbuttoned his pants and was rubbing his extremely large cock through his boxers.

My wife, still breathing heavy, opened her eyes and scanned the room. Our eyes met, and she mouthed “I love you” to me. I winked back, still gagged. She then looked over at David as he stood there, rubbing himself. She stared at his rock hard huge cock.

“Fuck me” she said to him.

This seemed to shock everyone in the room, especially David. He stopped rubbing himself and looked over at Chris, who looked at me. Now, both men looked at me.

I nodded Yes.

David kicked off his shoes and quickly stepped out of his pants and climbed on the bed between my wife’s spread legs. Sitting on his knees and still in his boxers he looked at her.

“Are you sure”? he asked.

“Oh my god yes, now fuck me” she exclaimed

David slid his boxers to the side, and out came his huge cock. It was probably 8 or 9 inches long, but more impressive was its girth. This man was no pencil dick.

He got on his knees, leaning over my wife in a position similar to a pushup, and slowly slid his huge cock in to her soaked pussy. “I’m going to fuck your brains out” he said. My wife gasped as he entered her, and moaned as he started to slide his cock in and out.

David, holding himself up on clenched fists, started slowly at first, entering her a little more with each thrust, and then started to go faster. My wife closed her eyes and grunted with each thrust. David started to really pound her, his cock going all the way in to her exposed vagina, their skin making a slapping noise when their bodies came in contact. As David furiously fucked my wife her breathing got faster, moans louder, and then it happened…

She lifted her head off the bed, her face only inches from David’s, and let out a long high pitched squeal as she orgasmed for a second time. David for his part thrusted even faster, his face turning red, his teeth clenched, his breathing getting faster, as he looked down at her with a wicked smile.

Chris stayed next to me the whole time as we watched silently. “You know what I heard” he asked. “I hear that people are even more ticklish after an orgasm”. With that he walked to the corner of the bed where my wife’s left ankle was tied to the bed post, and started to tickle the sole of her foot with his nails. Her reaction was immediate.

“Oh my god, noooooooo” she yelled, thrashing again. “Don’t tickle my feet”!

“Oh my god that is fucking hot” said David, as he continued to furiously pump her with his cock.

My wife’s laughter filled the room. David, his face only a few inches from my wife’s, seemed to relish the idea of her being tickled as he fucked her. After a few more strokes, his body violently shook and he grunted loudly as he came, and collapsed on my wife.

Chris stopped tickling my wife, and began to collect his items. David slowly climbed off my wife, put his now limp cock back in his boxers and put his pants back on.

My wife lie there, breathing heavy, staring at me. Her eyes were glowing.

As quickly as it began, it ended. David finished dressing, thanked Chris, smiled at me, patted my wife on the thigh and left the room. Chris had gathered his belongings and walked to the top of the bed by my wife’s face.

“I hope you’re not mad at me” he said. She blinked her eyes and nodded No. He smiled, kissed her forehead, and untied the rope securing her hands to the bed frame.

As my wife sat up, Chris walked over to me. “I hope you’re not mad” he said, looking me in the eyes. I nodded No as well. He smiled, winked, and left the room.

It took my wife several minutes to finish untying herself, and she climbed off the bed. She came over to me, still tied to the chair, looking at my still hard dick.

“I think someone needs some attention”. She sat on my lap facing me, and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “That was amazing”. She ripped the tape off my mouth, reached down and started to stroke me as she leaned in and whispered “We have to do that again”.

To be continued…..?
Will there ever be a new chapter??

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back