• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hotfoot / Hotfeet / Hot foot

hotfooter

Dear all,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I don't know if anyone is interested in this rare fetish called "hotfoot." The hotfoot joke that excites me is made only in female feet. A hotfoot is a prank of secretly inserting a match between the upper and sole of a victim's shoe or between the toes or under or on the side of a victim's barefoot unknown to the victim. The match is then lit and allowed to burn down. However, it is a fetish fantasy. Whether staged or real, the reaction is fascinating. I will post two old videos here if any member wants to discuss it:

https://youtu.be/K75cpCJuSOM

https://youtu.be/B-ZIAsDLMCI

Cheers,

Last edited:
I think that's sexy as hell. I'm into all sorts of sexy, perilous predicaments involving female feet and toes. Thank you for posting those clips, they're awesome.

Sure thing! I have much more to share if you want or other members agree with. I think there is a thin line between tickling and "perilous predicaments involving female feet and toes" (I loved that expression) because we are manipulating the victim to do what we want.

I'm more of a fan/practitioner of the type of foot torture that Kujaman perfected via his classic reinfair torture scenes (aka stocks, hands bound behind, gagged, itching powder, a few lit matches, etc etc).

I find my fiance's gagged screams when I apply the itching powder and matches to be EXQUISITE! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back