• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instagram's new TOS rules

It’s turned to garbage like everything Facebook touches

This is unfortunate.

You can still see millions of noisy ads for everything else, of course. Make sure your volume’s muted before you sign in.

Instagram used to be an arty, quieter platform, but then FB bought it & turned it into its noisy dumb offspring. And those ads, of course...I guess Zuckerberg needs a new t-shirt.

The busier & noisier it gets the less I sign in. I’m on maybe a couple of times a week now, usually in/out quickly.

It says nothing is changing. Just use something different than an eggplant, tongue, and water droplet emojis, I’d guess. Which, as an eggplant fan, I’d agree with.

TBH, I'm surprised they allowed this in the first place - I even worry about using the word 'fetish' in posts nowadays.

Instagram has always operated a very uneven playing field. On my previous account, I used to get the mildest of posts deleted that would get a free pass on a model's own profile (typically a shot with a blurry nipple seen vaguely through underwear). My posts were either being routinely reported or they were monitoring my account constantly and looking for infractions. Eventually it was deleted without explanation after I posted an implied nude shot of a model, cropped above the groin area (which was covered anyway), with her arm fully covering both breasts.

Anyone interested in history will see the grim parallel between the increasingly ugly times we're up against in contrast to the delightfully libidinous 1970s, and what happened in the 1800s when hypocritical Victorian morality supplanted the delightful social mores of the freewheeling Regency.

Anyone interested in history will see the grim parallel between the increasingly ugly times we're up against in contrast to the delightfully libidinous 1970s, and what happened in the 1800s when hypocritical Victorian morality supplanted the delightful social mores of the freewheeling Regency.

Dude whenever you post I imagine the voice of "V" from the movie "V for Vendetta" lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back