• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stubborn and Ticklish M/F Part 1

TurnkeyTed

Beccy was rushed off her feet at work she was on the till when the phone rang she ignored it and it rang again so she hurriedly answered it "Yes hello Oliver Bonas Beccy speaking how can I help?".......... the caller was silent then hung up Beccy slammed the phone down and carried on she looked at her watch 5 minutes to go so she finished off the last of her jobs said night to her work mates and left as she got to her car she realised it had been unlocked all day she laughed to herself "I'm such an idiot" Took her bag off tgrew it on the passenger seat clicked her seat belt in as she went to start the car suddenly from behind a cloth covered in chloroform covered her mouth and nose as another hand held her hands Beccy tried her best to fight back but the fumes were too overpowering and within seconds her eyes glazed over and passed out.

Beccy started to come round she began slowly shaking her head and began opening her eyes she realised her arms were above her head so she tried to bring them down but couldn't she tried again still nothing her eyes flashed open she had been tied up but was standing her wrists were tied high above her head her ankles were shackled to the floor she also was stripped to her blue bra but still had her black trousers on , Beccy was 38 Black hair blue eyes pale but lightly tanned skin a flattish stomach with a pearl bellybutton ring she looked down her shoes had been taken off and she could feel the cold floor on her soles she tried to twist and kick out but her restraints were secure she tried to scream but tape had been put across her mouth she desperately tried screaming for help but her gag prevented any noise only slightly muffled screams her heart was racing "What was going to happen to me what do they want" she started panicking and then a door opened a man walked in and stood infront of her "Hello Beccy welcome to my games room let me introduce myself my name is Jaime and your probably wondering what your doing here and what's going to happen to you" Beccy was terrified her head was thumping her heart was racing, Jaime smiled "Dont be scared Beccy I'm not going to hurt you we are just going to have some fun but first I suppose you want to know why I know you.... I don't but I have been coming into your shop and watching you even walked past you just to smell your scent even took a pen you were holding just to smell it had a soft smell of vanilla " Beccys eyes were wide and bulging her body shaking "Now I called you today and you were a little abrupt when you answered so I decided that today would be the day and as you foolishly left your car open it was the perfect opportunity.....so what's going to happen to you well let me tell you a bit about me" as Jaime pulled out a long stiff feather Beccys heart nearly burst her eyes nearly popped out her head "See Beccy I love to tickle I love uncontrollable laughter the thing is once I start I don't stop so the question is are you ticklish..... and judging by the look on your face I think you are so I'm going to tickle you and there's nothing you can do about it how dies that sound?" Jaime grinned as Beccy started shaking her head "Oh your not ticklish.... let's see shall we" as he began to very lightly drag the feather across her tunnel Beccy jumped her tummy flexed in and out she hated being tickled she tried her hardest to hide her ticklishness but now she was tied up she new she couldnt hide the feather started circling around her now spasming tummy she started to giggle as the feather traced every inch of her soft smooth stomach "Thats right Beccy don't fight it I have all day to tickle the laughter out of you !!!!!" Beccy started giggling uncontrollably and then started laugh into her gag as the feather started to tease her lower ribs "Thats right Beccy it must be torture unable to laugh out loud this is only a taster of what's going to happen mmmm your belly is super feather ticklish isn't it a coochie coo Beccy come on let it all out!!!! Beccy started thrashing her head as the feather was breaking her down slowly, Jamie stopped and took her gag off she gasped for air "Please please let me go what do you want from me" Jaime grinned "I want you to laugh I want you to beg so now I can hear you I'll ask you are you ticklish?" Beccy had flash backs of when she used to be pinned down and tickled and how she was able to fight them off and how her sister used to protect her and save her when she was being tickled but would result in both being tickled she looked at Jaime "Please please ill do anything please don't tickle me " Jaime smirked " oh my dear Beccy you going to try be brave haha I'm going to enjoy tickling you "Beccy closed her eyes and bit her lip Jamie looked at her "Im going to carry on tickling your soft tummy with this feather I might even explore that bellybutton of yours mmmm soft and creamy " the feather got closer to Beccys quivering belly Beccy gulped then.....her phone rang " Oh who's this " as Jaime took it out if her pocket "Awww it's your Sister haha well we won't answer it no ones coming to save you "

Part 2 will follow

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back