• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW MODEL ROXY SIN IS PUNISHED TO TEARS ON HER UNBEARABLY TICKLISH FEET : FREE SAMPLE

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

NEW MODEL ROXY SIN IS PUNISHED TO TEARS
ON HER UNBEARABLY TICKLISH FEET

GET READY TO WATCH A INCREDIBLE SESSION WHERE WE FOUND THE LIMIT OF TICKLISHNESS.
We had to opportunity to meet a gorgeous stripper/cam girl and feet girl who accepted to have a tickling experience with us.
Roxy Sin is a beautiful 26 years old model with absolute perfect long feet who are absolutely untouchables.
The clip begins with an interview with english subtitles and a tickle test then she's immobilized with her feet up
and at the mercy of another masked girl.
This masked girl is not ticklish so there will be no revenge but she's a real dominatrix who is terrifingly merciless with ticklish feet.
Roxy really really didn't imagined that her helpless feet could be so sensitive and We have no words to explain her insane reactions.
We had not seen this type of hysteria since the model Lesly who endured tickles to tears two years ago.
The first part of the clip is not too intensive because Roxy's feet are tickled with fingers but when the masked girl
or the FT Tickler attack with the special glove it becomes terrific.
Roxy loses all control of her body and her extreme suffering is impressive like her convulsions.
This is more than too much for the beauty who is desperate between insane laughters and tears.
Her nerves are at breaking point as she struggles to escape but there is no way to stop the tickle .
Nobody has ever suffered at this point in our productions since Lesly, and the poor Roxy was not able to continue to do other scenes after that.
Fortunately for us we had time to film an upperbody punishment before this extremely intensive feet tickling but this is all we have with her.
We try to convince her to return in the future but this is no sure.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : ROXY BARE FEET TICKLING SAMPLE

Attachments

• RoxySinFU01.jpg
    RoxySinFU01.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 612
  • RoxySinFU02.jpg
    RoxySinFU02.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 620
  • RoxySinFU03.jpg
    RoxySinFU03.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 568
  • RoxySinFU04.jpg
    RoxySinFU04.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
great shoot!! that sucks about the masked girl not being ticklish!! i really wanted to see her get her revenge on her!! And she looks really hot! A lot of people say they are not ticklish because they are deathly afraid to get tickled!! Might wanna use some laughing gas on her and see if she breaks!!!!:lurking:

awesome work as usual, thanks:)

I the masked girl will be a tickler sometimes or just this time?:)

She could be a great team with Veronique :)

Great job

awesome work as usual, thanks:)

I the masked girl will be a tickler sometimes or just this time?:)

She could be a great team with Veronique :)

Great job

Unfortenately she was a tickler just this time :)

great shoot!! that sucks about the masked girl not being ticklish!! i really wanted to see her get her revenge on her!! And she looks really hot! A lot of people say they are not ticklish because they are deathly afraid to get tickled!! Might wanna use some laughing gas on her and see if she breaks!!!!:lurking:

Believe me we really tested her :)

Unfortenately she was a tickler just this time :)

ho so sad.. she is a good tickler

a good female tickler like her would be great too even if you have Veronique who is awesome 😃 but some news faces are cool sometimes hihi

wow those sure are some senstive tooties love see some one lick nibble suck beween the toes arches sin bust out losing her mind lol ha.

Elle a un visage étrange, presque comme un personnage de bande dessinée, mais ses pieds sont absolument sublimes. Et apparemment hyper, hyper chatouilleux :D La pauvre, on dirait qu'elle va mourir ; jamais le terme de torture n'aura été plus approprié :wub: J'adorerais la voir attachée plus étroitement et chatouillée de la sorte pendant de longues minutes :bubbleheart: :devil:

Diriez-vous qu'il s'agit là du clip le plus extrême que vous ayez jamais filmé ? A mon avis, c'est le cas~ J'ai remarqué que depuis quelques années, FT avait évolué pour devenir un studio plus "sadique" que par le passé. Le tournant avait été l'inoubliable Alyx, dont le désespoir était par moments palpable. Si vous continuez sur cette lancée, ça promet :thumbsup:

Elle a un visage étrange, presque comme un personnage de bande dessinée, mais ses pieds sont absolument sublimes. Et apparemment hyper, hyper chatouilleux :D La pauvre, on dirait qu'elle va mourir ; jamais le terme de torture n'aura été plus approprié :wub: J'adorerais la voir attachée plus étroitement et chatouillée de la sorte pendant de longues minutes :bubbleheart: :devil:

Diriez-vous qu'il s'agit là du clip le plus extrême que vous ayez jamais filmé ? A mon avis, c'est le cas~ J'ai remarqué que depuis quelques années, FT avait évolué pour devenir un studio plus "sadique" que par le passé. Le tournant avait été l'inoubliable Alyx, dont le désespoir était par moments palpable. Si vous continuez sur cette lancée, ça promet :thumbsup:

C'est le clip le plus extrême avec celui de Lesly.
Notre studio n'est pas devenu plus sadique nous réalisons la même chose depuis des années c'est la sensibilité des modèles qui fait la différence.
Je me souviens de filles comme Camille, Jessie ou encore Marjolaine qui étaient des ticklees extrêmes par le passé :)

what a waste. please redo it with a guy in the tickler role.

steve

SUPERBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meilleurs voeux dès Barcelona !!!

Believe me we really tested her :)

You should release another "failed auditions" video one day, including her. She seems to have a huge followers community, some could be interested. ;)

Did you take some pics at least ?

Great vid btw

You should release another "failed auditions" video one day, including her. She seems to have a huge followers community, some could be interested. ;)

Did you take some pics at least ?

Great vid btw

yes we have many pictures :)

Will you be doing a pantyhose tickle video with Roxy? I hope she is coming back.

Oh, yes! Please ask he rfor a pantyhose tickle vid. She is great!

Almost as ticklish as Marjorie😉

Wow you really did a great job! But for me the most ticklish girl you had was Marjorie❤️ Is there a possibility she’ll be back for some more tickle torture?

Cheers

Does anyone have the link to Roxy Sin's or The Masked Girl's Instagram? If they are still around.

WOW ! This is so hot ! She's so ticklish! The torment should last hours and hours !!! Honestly ...... i envy Roxy !

Attachments

• ttq100.jpg
    ttq100.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back