• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

out-of-date\old school gaming technology

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! A question popped into my head a little while ago. So I thought I'd post it here to see what you think.

What out-of-date\old school gaming technology do you miss most?

As for myself. I always loved the removable memory cards of the PS1\2 days. As long as you knew what brand's to avoid, you could get a lot of good cards fairly cheap. I must've had a total of 20 cards (counting both PS1 and PS2).

As for a console. I liked a lot of them, but think I had the most fun out of N64 (especially Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Hi All! A question popped into my head a little while ago. So I thought I'd post it here to see what you think.

What out-of-date\old school gaming technology do you miss most?

As for myself. I always loved the removable memory cards of the PS1\2 days. As long as you knew what brand's to avoid, you could get a lot of good cards fairly cheap. I must've had a total of 20 cards (counting both PS1 and PS2).

As for a console. I liked a lot of them, but think I had the most fun out of N64 (especially Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Dreamcast, big time. The VMU's were so cool too.

How about this one? This'll throw you for a loop: TOMAGOTCHI.

The original Gameboy and Gameboy pocket and SP -- some of the best times in my life, were being grounded, hiding my Gameboy all day, knowing that when nightfall came I would pull the covers over my head, pin the flashlight between my neck and shoulder, and escape in Pokemon.

Genesis has a lot of hard memories with me -- that system will always be a big part of me. I miss it all man -- NES, the works.

But you know what I think one of the biggest misses now is? ARCADES. I remember back in the day hanging out in arcades for hours -- the whole arcade culture is a big part of my identity. I miss the black-lit, dark, gritty emotional energy that emanated from them, the characters you would meet in these places, the friendships that were formed...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back