• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Cyberpunk

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Found this while doing a Bing search for information about Cyberpunk. It kind of explains why CP has such a low save data cap, and sort of hints at may be a non-crafting character would work. Problem is. Who could resist the temptation of the craftsman.

Here's the quote.

"Apparently, the game’s save files are capped at*8MB*only, and going beyond that will corrupt the file. The save file limit is apparently put in place to discourage item duplication cheats but doesn’t take into account how crafting or breaking down materials can similarly blow up your inventory in a legitimate way"

Now. I have a question and a comment to this. First the question. What business is it of CDPR if someone wants to cheat the game? I mean it's not like it's an online game, where you'd be cheating other players. IMO, no cheats also means no fun cheats. Who among us (that played Saints Row-I forgot which one) didn't, at least once, use the "Crazy Traffic" cheat?

And the comment. By putting in such a low data size cap, CDPR not only discouraged the cheaters, they discouraged the legit players as well.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back