• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley & Ivy’s ticklish Christmas captives Part 2 (1 of 2)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Harley & Ivy’s Ticklish Christmas Captives 2 (Part 1 of 2)
by MrObscura101

(This story is a sequel to http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?302563-Harley-amp-Ivy%92s-ticklish-Christmas-captives)

Another year had passed since Harley & Ivy’s Christmas fun of kidnapping and tickle torturing unsuspecting ladies of Gotham City and with the holiday season upon them once more they had decided to do the same again…

It was the end of a busy day in Metropolis and the snow had begun to fall as Mercy Graves, the personal bodyguard and chauffer of Lex Luthor, was heading home after a long day, she was glad to be out of the office as Lex’s latest clandestine scheme to kill Superman had failed leaving him in a foul mood. Walking into the LexCorp parking lot she swiped her pass and approached her car her when someone in a red car suddenly parked up blocking her in
“Typical” Mercy huffed as she watched the woman see her and tried to start her car up again but the engine stalled
“Hey! Some of us have places to go” she shouted angrily while tapping on the window which then slid down “I’m in a hurry now move!” she said bluntly to the woman who was holding up a perfume bottle, then to Mercy’s surprise it was sprayed in her face
“HEY WHAT ARE YOU…doing…” Mercy coughed then went quiet as the mysterious woman then managed to start her car and drove off.

Mercy silently got in her car and drove out the parking lot, then for 12 straight blocks before stopping the car on a deserted side street and got out, leaving her purse and phone behind, a few moments later the red car for the garage appeared and slowed down with Mercy climbing inside
“Ready for our next passenger?” the driver asked, pulling off a wig to reveal she was in fact Poison Ivy
“Yes…” Mercy replied hypnotically as the car drove off

Meanwhile back in one of Gotham City’s abandoned greenhouse’s Harley Quinn was preparing for her own victim to arrive from Metropolis
“Ok, she should be here in a minute” Harley grinned as she checked her watch, it was nearly 6.00pm when the lights and other electronics began to dim and brighten followed by a bolt of energy bursting from a nearby socket
“HELLOOOOO GOTHAM!!!!!!!” Livewire, the former shock jock turned electrified criminal said aloud as she arrived in a burst of lightning wearing her formfitting black costume with thigh high boots that contrasted with her pale white skin and electric blue hair before noticing there was no-one there
“HEY IVY? WHERE YA HIDING?!” she called out but there was just some plants and a small gift box marked for her attention
“Hmm…wonder where she went? Hopefully not breaking that dumb clown chick out of Arkham” she sighed as she opened it revealing a small yellow flower. Then before she knew it the plant leapt out the box and wrapped around her wrist before spraying a cloud of pollen in her face

Livewire was immediately blinded as she stumbled about the room
*COUGH COUGH*
“WHAT THE HELL IVY??!!!” Livewire choked as she formed electric blasts in her hands ready to fight
“ITS NOT IVY… IT’S THE DUMB CLOWN CHICK SUCKER!!!!” Harley then shouted as she somersaulted from behind some boxes with her large mallet in hand, striking Livewire’s head and sending the villainess down to the dust covered floor
“OH, YOU’RE GONNA FRY FOR THAT CLOWN!!!!!!” Livewire growled as she prepared to blast Harley, only to find that her powers would not work! Before she could do anything else though Harley picked up and threw a red rubber ball at her which exploded upon contact to release a mesh of insulated cables that ensnared her entire body leaving only her head exposed
“GGGRRRR!!!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS!!!!!!” Livewire shouted as she tried to move as Harley straddled her
“No way toots, its sleepy time for you!” Harley grinned and with that she took a syringe from her pocket and injected it into Livewire’s neck causing her to slump unconscious
“Who’s the dumb clown now?” she asked the fallen villainess triumphantly

Back in Metropolis Lois Lane was finishing typing up an article when her phone rang
“Lane here” she said without stopping
“Ms Lane…its Mercy Graves…I need to talk to you… privately…it’s about Lex’s new plan to kill Superman…he’s really gone off the deep end…” came the hushed voice on the other end
“Really? Ok where?” Lois said, grabbing her tape recorder and dashed out

Ten minutes later she was in a parking lot that Mercy had specified
“Ok Mercy, no tricks…if I’m not back in an hour I’ve left a note for Superman” she said as Mercy got out a car and approached her
“No tricks…” Mercy repeated as she got closer
“So, what’s Lex up to that made you want to talk to me?” she asked, not entirely trusting Mercy. The bodyguard also seemed…unfocused, and upon closer look seemed to have a smudge of green lipstick on her lips
“Lex…will…Lex will…” Mercy said as she tried to fight through Ivy’s hypnosis
“Have to live without his loyal bodyguard for the holidays!” Ivy then said as she stood up from behind a car and sprayed her face with the bottle of her pheromones
“UURRGHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU…doing…” Lois coughed as she tried to back away but within seconds her body stopped moving and she just stood there motionless

“First of all you’re going to go back to the office and remove that note for the Man of Steel, then return here so the three of us can go on a little road trip” Ivy explained as she gently kissed Lois with her mind controlling lipstick “Understood?”
“Yes…mistress…” Lois replied as she went back to her car without another word. Once she had Ivy looked back to Mercy
“Trying to resist me huh? Looks like someone needs another dose!” Ivy grinned as she pulled Mercy closer for another kiss, rendering her once again under Ivy’s power

Meanwhile in Gotham Harley was ready to head out to acquire her next victims
“I’ll be back soon, try not to miss me!” she called out to Livewire who was on the floor of her of room
“GHGHGHHFHFHFMFMFMFMFMFFF!!!!!!!!” the villainess screamed, she had been bound in a full latex bodysuit and hood to contain her electric powers along with a large rubber ball gag and blindfold with more belts around her arms and legs leaving her barely able to move
“Great, see ya soon…byyeeee!!!” Harley called as she climbed into a van she had stolen earlier and drove off

Soon after Harley was in the city and parked in an alley behind a sleazy low rent hotel, sneaking up the fire escape she spied her target’s room and jimmied open the window before climbing inside and placing a small cannister under the bed then climbed back out to wait. She didn’t have to wait long as her targets - Violet and Lily, soon entered. Both had been Ivy’s henchwomen on a scheme to turn rich landowners who didn’t protect the environment into trees until Batman had stopped them, they had then turned state’s evidence against Ivy in exchange for a reduced sentence and had recently been released from jail
“I can’t believe we have to spend our first Christmas out of prison here!” Lily, a tall woman with blonde hair groaned
“I know, and we were going to be so rich if not for Batman!” Violet, her friend with dark hair agreed

Both of them sat on the one bed available in the room and sighed, before Lily let out a giggle which she quickly stifled, followed by Violet doing the same
“hee hee…it’s not funny you know…”
“hhe heee…Iiihhh….Iihh know….” they began to say, failing to realise that Harley’s cannister was now releasing a small amount of Joker’s laughing gas into the room
“HHAAA HAAAA WWHHYY AAHHARREE WWHEHEE LLAUAUGGHHIINNGGG???!!!!” Lily shouted as she clutched her sides
“IHHIHH DODODHHHNNTT KKNNHOHOOWWW!!!!!!” Violet replied as she fell off the bed, laughing so much she couldn’t even move. Soon after both passed out and Harley re-entered the room
“Let’s go meet the boss!” she giggled as she handcuffed their wrists behind their backs and carried them in an over the shoulder carry down one by one to the back of her waiting van

Meanwhile Ivy was driving back to Gotham with Mercy and Lois in the back seats, the two kidnapped women sat silently due to Ivy’s hypnosis and could not move a muscle so Ivy had not even bothered to bind them. As Gotham appeared in view Ivy took an exit towards some of the larger houses on the outskirts of town where the trio pulled up outside one mansion with a party going on
“Ok Lois, go do your thing” Ivy commanded, and Lois stepped out of the car and snuck inside, emerging around 10 minutes later with another woman, Veronica Vreeland of the Vreeland fortune
“Sorry it’s so noisy in there but I wanted to interview you about your charity drive for the homeless in Gotham as quickly as possible for our Christmas edition” Lois explained as she led the unsuspecting woman towards Ivy’s car
“Oh not at all, I am always free for an interview Ms. Lane” Veronica grinned, as she followed Lois blissfully unaware of the trap as Lois opened the door

“It’s rather cold so let’s continue this in the car” Lois motioned to Veronica who climbed inside, only to find Mercy sitting in the far seat as Lois climbed in shut the door behind her
“Um… who’s this?” Veroinca asked confused as she motioned to Mercy, however Lois and Mercy each then grabbed Veronica’s arms and held her tight
“HEY LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” she shouted as Ivy turned around in the front seat to face her
“You…you’re….” Veronica said worriedly as Ivy grabbed her head and forcefully kissed her lips followed by her immediately stopping her struggling
“Well ladies, lets head home!” Ivy winked as they drove off

Harley was now preparing for her last victim of the night as she sat on a roof and silently observed through her binoculars a mind-controlled Violet and Lily trying to pry open a skylight above a jewellery store on the next building. Using Ivy’s lipstick she had easily made them dress in their old costumes of blue leotards, black nylons and blue thigh high boots and ordered them to feign a break in
“Here we go…” she grinned as a cloaked figure appeared from a nearby building and landed opposite them
“Late Christmas shopping ladies?” Batgirl asked, standing in her gray bodysuit with blue cowl, cape, gloves and boots as threw a pair of bolas towards the thieves who immediately began charging at her. Their arms were quickly pinned to their sides and the weighted ends caused them to both fall to the floor

“Why don’t we see what the police have to say” Batgirl said proudly as she took out some handcuffs from her belt, however as she was about to handcuff Violet she suddenly felt something sharp prick her backside
“OW! What?!” she cried out as she saw a small dart sticking from her behind and everything began to spin “Ooohhh….” Batgirl groaned as she fell to her knees and tried to reach her communicator only to be grabbed from behind
“HIYA BRAT-GIRL!” Harley grinned as she leaned in and planted a kiss upon Batgirl’s lips
“NNHFHFFFF!!!!!” Batgirl tried to say, only for her resistance to vanish a few moments later and her eyes glazed over

“How ya feeling?” Harley asked
“Fine…mistress…” Batgirl replied
“Great, how bout you untie my friends and join us for a ride?”
“Ok….” Batgirl answered as she took a knife and cut the restraints around Violet and Lily before silently following the women back to Harley’s van, taking off her utility belt and throwing it into a garbage can before entering at Harley’s behest
“Ok, lets head home!” Harley grinned to her trio of new toys

Arriving home Ivy ordered her new slaves to follow her into her room and closed the door
“Now then, let’s have a look at you all” she said to them all standing in a line, making them step forward one by one and giving her a twirl like some kind of bizarre fashion show. Mercy was in her black chauffer uniform with hat along with tan nylons and black ankle boots, Lois was wearing a purple blouse and matching heels along with a white skirt and tan nylons while Veronica was in an expensive low cut black evening dress with matching opera gloves, black nylons and expensive heels
“Very impressive ladies” Ivy grinned as she began to plan how best to present them to Harley for Christmas…

Harley arrived soon after and snuck Violet, Lily and Batgirl into her room where they stood to attention
“Miss me?” Harley asked as she removed the gag from Livewire
“YOU CRAZY BIMBO!!!!!! I’M GONNA ZAP YOU TO KINGDOM COME!!!!!!!!!” Livewire screamed as she fought to kick Harley who quickly straddled her
“Now now settle down sparky!” Harley grinned as she forced a kiss upon Livewire who instantly became docile
“You gonna behave?”
“Yes…mistress…” Livewire replied hypnotically
“Good!” and with that Harley untied her before making her stand with the others “Now then let’s get you ready for Ivy!”

Christmas morning soon arrived and Harley and Ivy greeted each other, Ivy was wearing a large white shirt and cut-off jeans while barefoot, Harley meanwhile wore a huge red and green light up Christmas sweater and short-shorts with red and white striped socks. The two of them then went to the living room where a plastic tree (Ivy’s refused to allow a real Christmas tree in the lair) and several bound and wrapped figures laying underneath awaited them
“Someone’s been busy!” Ivy chuckled as she and Harley had some hot chocolate and began deciding who would go first

“Ok, first one is from me Red!” Harley smiled as Ivy tore open the red and black wrapping paper
“Why look if it isn’t our one-time partner in crime Livewire!” Ivy grinned at seeing the bound and gagged villainess emerge
“IIHHFFFF!!!!! GGHHFFF MMHHFFF GGHHFF!!!!!!” Livewire struggled to say through her rubber ball gag
“Yeah, and that gag and her restraints are coated in silicate dust to nullify those pesky powers” Harley beamed with pride
“I love her!” Ivy grinned as she kissed Livewire’s ballgag before pointing to one of the bodies tied in green paper “Open this one Harl!”

Harley squealed like an overexcited child as she tore open the paper
“OOOHHH well lookie here!” Harley grinned as she was greeted to the bound and gagged Mercy, her uniform having been swapped for a black nylon nightie and matching RHT nylons while tied in a black armbinder which was tied to the ankle cuffs she now wore along with a large black ball gag
“HHHRRLLFF!!!!!!” Mercy scowled angrily, trying her best to rip free of her restraints and murder the clown
“I remembered how she was mean to you when you were in Metropolis” Ivy explained
“AWWW I love her!” Harley beamed “Here, open this one!” she then pointed to another present

Ivy tore open the wrapping and grinned
“Oh Harley you shouldn’t have!” Ivy said as she saw her two former henchgirls Violet & Lily, each having been dressed in blue nighties and black RHT nylons, now hogtied and ball gagged for Ivy to see
“IIHHFF!!!! HHLLFFF!!!!!” Violet cried
“PPSSLLFF!!!! WWHHFF FFRRYY!!!!!!” Lily added but Ivy just grinned at them which worried them both greatly
“Thank you Harley, I will enjoy teaching these two a lesson!” Ivy said with a gleam in her eyes making Violet and Lily continue begging for mercy, however a quick kiss from Ivy made them silent but still obviously worried about their situation

Ivy then pointed to her next gift for Harley who eagerly tore open the packaging
“HIYA RONNIE!!!!!!” Harley grinned to the bound socialite she had accidentally kidnapped once before
“HHLRRFYYY!!!! GGGHHFF MMHFHF OHHFFFTFF HRRRFF!!!!” Veronica growled to the clown girl, having been stripped of her expensive clothes and instead dressed up in red lingerie and ball gag
“Oh don’t worry, we’re gonna have lots of fun” Harley winked as Ivy pointed to the next present
“And lookie here, Daily Planet star reporter Lois Lane herself! Remember me?!” Harley giggled as she found a bound and gagged Lois in purple nightie, nylons, high heels and ball gag laying before her
“YYHHUURFFF IINFF FFOOO MMUUFF TTRRUUFFLLEE!!!!!!!” Lois shouted angrily, however to her frustration Harley simply pointed to the last remaining gift which Ivy began to open

“Oh Harley, you shouldn’t have” Ivy grinned to find Batgirl hogtied before her with her belt, cape gloves and boots now missing leaving her in just her gray suit, blue mask and black RHT nylons
“I thought we could have a lot of fun with her” Harley chuckled as the pair looked over the seven bound women before them and began to make plans

All the kidnapped women watched worriedly as Harley and Ivy began whispering ideas to each other before Ivy nodded and snapped her fingers causing dozens of vines to appear and grab them all before carrying them off into a large guest room which had a king size four poster bed in it
“MMMHFHFHHFHFFF!!!!!!” they all screamed, some angrily and some in a panic as the vines forced them either against the walls or down on the floor as Harley and Ivy soon followed, both having changed into their supervillain costumes and carrying duffle bags
“So Red who gets to go first?” Harley asked
“Let’s take a page from one of our fellow villains” Ivy replied as she held up a coin and tossed it in the air with each calling a side, it landed on heads causing Harley to giggle excitedly
“YIPPEE! Ok, you’re up first Mercy!” she grinned as the vines pulled Mercy towards the bed while she fought to get away from this madness…

Mercy found herself thrown face down on the bed as the vines ensnared her legs to keep her trapped and prevent her from kicking
“LLFFFMMFFGGFF!!!!!!!” she growled while still trying to get free
“Soooo Mercy…” Harley grinned “Remember our little fight at the hideout?” she continued as she brought her bag over and sat on the bed by Mercy’s left foot “Well now it’s payback time!” she grinned as she then suddenly began scrabbling her fingers about over Mercy’s sole
“GGGHHRRFF???!!!!” Mercy cried out in confusion as Harley’s fingers kept going
“You’re always so dour Mercy, I think you should lighten up and smile a little more!”

Mercy couldn’t believe what was going on, she had trained to resist all types of torture and interrogations but this…this was just so insane! She bit her teeth deep into the ball gag
“NO WAY AM I GONNA LAUGH FOR THIS CLOWN!!!!!” she thought defiantly as her feet began trying to kick Harley without success
“Uh-oh, looks like someone doesn’t want to join in the Christmas cheer Red!” she called over to Ivy, “Wanna help?”
“Of course” Ivy replied as she sat at Mercy’s other side and pulled off her gloves to show off her sharp nails with green nail polish

“GGFF AAFFHHYY YYUUFF FFRRHHFHFMMM!!!!!!” Mercy tried to say, only to then wince as she felt both of them to each grab an ankle in an armlock and start lightly tickling her arches, slowly increasing the speed
“GGHHFMMFMFMFFF!!!!!!!” Mercy seethed as she fought to ignore the tickling sensation
“Come on Mercy, laugh for us” Harley said in a sing-song voice as Mercy shook her head
“UUHFF UUHHFF!!!!!!” she cried back, however a tell-tale smile had begun forming at the corner of her lips as Ivy held back her toes to get the undersides while Harley also targeted her nyloned calves and inner thighs as well
“SSTTHHFF!!!!!!!” Mercy shouted as she forced her head down into the pillows, however she was then caught off guard when Harley suddenly leaned over and dug her nails into her ribs

“GGHHHFHFHFHFMFMMFFHHFHFFF!!!!!!!!” Mercy screamed with laughter as she finally cracked, the tough bodyguard now began writhing and trying to kick them away, but the vines held firm
“Wow she sure is bucking about, I wonder what her laugh sounds like Red?” Harley asked
“Let’s find out Harl” Ivy replied as she nodded without stopping the tickling and some of the vines undid and pulled out the ball gag
“HHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHARRLLAAAAHHYYYY SSTHAHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!!!” Mercy cried, embarrassed to be laughing from such a childish torture, especially one being administered by someone she hated!
“Aw hear that Red? She wants us to stop!” Harley replied mockingly as she climbed onto Mercy’s back to start getting her underarms and sides as Mercy shook about underneath her while Ivy continued on one foot and her vines immediately sprang up to get the other one!
“NOOOOOHOOO!!! NONOOOOHHHH MMOOHOHOOORREEE!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone else watched in horror as Mercy was reduced to a barely intelligible mass of helpless laughter, screams and pleas for mercy as Harley and Ivy expertly tag teamed her to keep her laughing hysterically for what felt like hours
“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Batgirl thought
“THEY’RE INSANE!” Lois gasped worriedly
“NO… THEY COULDN’T?!” Veronica thought in terror
“IF THEY TOUCH ME I WILL MAKE THEM PAY!!!!!!” Livewire growled as her toes curled up defensively as she watched the spectacle

Mercy was a sobbing wreck when Harley decided to call a time out
“You having fun yet?” she asked
“hahaa haa… hahahrrlleyy…pphlleeassee….sstthhapp…” Mercy pleaded between gasps of air
“What have we learned?” she said smugly
“Yoohohuurree bbeehttaahh thhaann meehehee” Mercy said, not caring anymore about admitting this to her captor, she just wanted the tickling to stop!
“What do you think Red?”
“Well we don’t want to break her straight away, so I think a rest is needed”
“Good idea” Harley cheered and Mercy sighed in relief as the vines lifted her off the bed and over against the wall, however everyone else watched in terror as the vines began approaching them once they had left Mercy
“Let’s move on” Ivy grinned

“NNHHFFFFF!!!!!!!!” Lois screamed as the vines ensnared her and lifted her easily towards the bed
“LHHFFF HHRRFF GGRRF!!!!!” Batgirl shouted, but more vines quickly wrapped around her entire body to silence her protests leaving only her eyes uncovered to watch helplessly
“Aw don’t worry Brat-girl, you’ll get a turn soon!” Harley joked as Lois was forced to lay face down on the bed spread-eagled with the vines keeping hold of her wrists and ankles while her feet were left hanging just over the edge of the mattress
“NHHFFF PPSLLLFFFF!!!!!!!” Lois cried as she tried to get free, she had faced down criminals and super villains but had never been more worried then right now as she felt the villainesses began to start pulling off her heels…

“Aw so cute!” Harley giggled as she held Lois’s shoe triumphantly “You know Lois when you were mine and Mr J’s guest in Metropolis we really should have done this to pass the time”
“NNNHHFFF!!!!!!” Lois begged, as Ivy succeeded in removing her other shoe as well
“Ah well, at least this way I get to join in” Ivy added sadistically as one of her vines brought over her bag of toys and she selected a hairbrush while Harley decided to use her own fingers for the time being
“5…4…3…2…” they both began counting down, watching how Lois winced in fear before they began tickling when they reached “2” just to throw Lois off

“GHGHHGHHFMFMFMFMM!!!!!!!!!” Lois squealed as both began in earnest, Ivy dragging the brush up and down her sole while Harley tickled all over her other foot with no plan, her fingers were just as random and unpredictable as her!
“Wow look at her go!” Harley grinned as Lois tried kicking them away, however Ivy simply commanded some vines to tie down her knees and keep her still
“NNHHFFHHFHFHFHFFF!!!!!!! HHHLLFFFF SSSHHFFRRRMMNNFF!!!!!!!” Lois cried, praying he could hear her all the way in Metropolis but Ivy just grinned
“Sorry Lois, I’m afraid that my plants covering the walls and ceiling make this place entirely soundproofed, not even you dear Man of Steel can hear you” she explained deviously as she increased the speed of the brush causing the bristles to quickly tear the nylon to shreds

Harley’s nails meanwhile had also caused a hole to appear at the ball of Lois’s foot and she began targeting it, making it slowly get bigger and bigger
“Having fun Lois?” she asked
“HHFHFFF HFHFHFHFFF NHHFHFFHFFF!!!!!!”
“Aw too bad, I thought you might wanna write a story for the paper about this after” Harley called as she then tore away the rest of the nylon and looked down to Lois’s bare sole before taking something from the bag

“LLHHFFF MMHHFFF GGHHFFFF!!!!!!!” Lois tried to say, only to then grow worried when she felt a cold feeling on her foot and the unmistakably hiss of a can of whipped cream!
“NNHHFFF PPHHLLSSFFF!!!!!!” she begged as she looked back and watched Harley finish coating her foot and handing it to Ivy who did the same
“GGFHFHFHHFHFHFFMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lois screamed as both villainesses moved closer until their tongues made contact with her feet

Lois’s body immediately tried jumping off the bed, but the vines remained firm and she was forced to endure their torture. Ivy methodically moved up and down her foot while Harley’s tongue, like her fingers, was completely random as it moved about all over her foot while Lois tried desperately kicking them both away from her without success. She thought this would be the worst of it until both villainesses then started sucking on her toes at the same time!
“FFFFOOOFFFFF MMHHHFFFF GGGGGFFF!!!!!!!!!” Lois squealed as their devilish tongues weaved in and out of her toes which tried in vain to evade them but neither of them would be deterred as they kept going, and when Lois finally thought her nightmare was over and all the cream was gone they just applied more and started the whole process again!

By the time they finally stopped Lois was ready to pass out as the vines picked her off the bed and carried her over to stand by Mercy with the vines preventing her exhausted body from collapsing as Harley and Ivy looked around to the remaining women
“Who should we choose next?” Ivy said
“Eenie…meenie...” Harley began to say, pointing to each of them one by one as they pleaded to be released

All their protests meant nothing though as Harley finally chose and Veronica was dragged over to the bed
“NNHHFFFF PPSLSLSLFFFF!!!!!!!!” she cried, trying to offer them anything they wanted just to leave her alone, but her pleas could barely be heard through the gag as the vines forced her onto the bed where Harley was sitting against the headboard with her legs open and once Veronica was against her Harley wrapped her legs around Veronica’s waist while more vines tied her wrists and ankles to the bedframe
“Ready for some laughs Ronnie?” Harley asked as she removed the gag
“NO!!!!! HARLEY PLEASE DON’T!!!!!!” Veronica cried while shaking her head
“GREAT! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?” she cheered and with that her nails dug into Veronica’s sides covered by her sheer nylon teddy

“HAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAA HAHAHHRRLLLEEEHHYYYY NOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Veronica shrieked in terror
“Wow we’ve only just started Ronnie!” Harley joked as her fingers scurried up and down her sides
“HAHAHAHAAHAAAA HHHAAAAA PPHHLLLELEAASSSEEEE II’LLLL PPAAAHAHAYYY AANNHHYTTHHINNGGGG IIFFFHH YOOHOHOUUU SSTTAAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!!” she begged
“But all we want is to tickle you” Ivy said menacingly as she approached Veronica’s right foot
“NOHOHOHOHHO DOOHOHOHOHONNNTT!!!!!!!!” she begged as Ivy’s nails began their assault upon her nyloned arch, the sheer fabric amplify the tickling
“HAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAAAA SSHAHAHAAAMMMOOOHHHNEEEEE HHEEEELLPP!!!!!!!” Veronica screamed even though she knew it was futile

Harley and Ivy worked in perfect synch to ensure Veronica never had a moment’s break, made even worse by Ivy commanding a vine to start tickling her other foot as well
“HAHHAAAA HAHAHAHAAA MMMEHEHEHEHEERRCCYYYY!!!!!!!” she cried desperately as Harley’s digits wiggled into her underarms and Ivy’s sharp nails dragged up and down her foot causing the nylon to slowly tear apart.
“No Mercy’s had her turn” Ivy said mockingly as she then ripped away the entire nylon covering and fluttered her nails against Veronica’s bare foot
“EHHEHEHEEEPPPP!!!!! NOHOHOOHOOOO PPHHLLELELEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!”
“Why Ms Vreeland, your skin is so soft. It looks like someone had a pre-Christmas pedicure” Ivy grinned as she took a feather and began stroking it against Veronica’s bare foot
“OOOOOHH LET ME SEE!!!!!” Harley squeed as she released her legs from Veronica’s waist and climbed out from under her, she then jumped off the bed and landed by Veronica’s other foot, quickly stripping away the nylon and wiggling her fingers

“NHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAAARRLLLEEYYYYYY NOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Veronica screamed fearfully as she then had Harley tickling her other foot with her wild fingers while to her horror Ivy commanded her plants to start tickling her underarms and sides as well!
“HAHHAAA HAHAHAHHA GGEGEGEGEEEHHHTTT AAWAAAHAHYY!!!!!! PHHELELELLASSSEEE!!!!!!” Veronica pleaded but Harley and Ivy were enjoying themselves far too much to stop
“Wow Ivy was right Ronnie, your skin is so soft” Harley grinned “In fact I can’t believe I didn’t tickle you that time I accidentally kidnapped you and you were barefoot most of the time after losing your expensive heels!” Harley joked “In fact could just…” she added before leaning in closer…

“EHEHEHHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!” Veronica squealed as Harley’s tongue suddenly moved up and down her arch while she fought to kick her away so much that more vines quickly appeared to secure down her legs even further, with more weaving in-between her toes to pull them back and keep them immobile
“Thanks Ivy” Harley grinned
“Don’t mention it Harl” Ivy replied as more vines finished doing the same to Veronica’s other toes and she too began moving her tongue against them
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOOHOHOHUUURRREEEEE IINNSHSHSSANANANNHHHEEEE!!!!!!!” Veronica cried
“That’s just your opinion… well yours and the Arkham medical board” Harley replied nonchalantly as she took a can of whipped cream from her bag and began spraying the contents over Veronica’s foot

Veronica tried to close her toes or do anything else to protect herself as Harley finished and handed the can over to Ivy who did the same at her other foot
“Ready Ive?”
“Ready Harl!”
“Then let’s dig in!” Harley grinned as they both began lapping up the cream
“HAHAHAHAHAA HAHHAHAHAAA NOOHOHOHOHH SSTTAHAHAHAHHAPPP!!!!!!!!!” Veronica sobbed
“No stop? Ok if you say so!” Harley said mockingly
“HAHHAHAHAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Veronica replied, trying to find a way to escape this madness!

Harley and Ivy quickly devoured all the cream coating her soles before starting on her toes, slowly lapping up every drop there before sucking and nibbling on them one by one! Then when Veronica finally thought her ordeal was over, she felt more cream being applied!
“NOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the tickling resumed once more, both of them quickly devoured all the cream and stood up, she thought her respite had come at last… only for them to climb on the bed and lay either side of her

“Wh...what are you doohoOOHOHOHOHOHOIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!” Veronica said worriedly, only for them to spray more cream into her underarms
“NO NO NOOOHOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” was all she could say as the villainesses began lapping up the cream from the hollows of her sensitive underarms
“GEGGEGEEEHHHTT AAWAAHAHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” she shrieked as she was beset upon by Harley and Ivy at her underarms and the invasive vines at her sides and feet without any mercy.

By the time they had finally finished Veronica was practically catatonic!
“Wow I think we broke her!” Ivy said as she looked over to the exhausted woman with sweat, tears and make up running down her face and her luscious hair a mess along with a massive smile still on her lips
“Noo…noo..mmoohhorre…” she giggled over and over , even though they had stopped tickling her
“Yeah, guess she’ll fit right in at Arkham now!” Harley joked as Veronica was lifted off the bed to join Mercy and Lois while the pair looked over to the remaining choices
“I know who we should next!” Harley grinned sadistically…

To be continued...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back