• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "wish I'd have known" thread

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Merry Christmas all! This thread is dedicated to things you know now that you wish you'd known when you were younger.

As for me. There are two things that immediately come to mind.

1. I wished I'd have known (and been able) to get the issue of Playboy that Joan Marie Laurer (AKA Chyna) was in . May she rest in peace. Now that I think of it, same goes for Anna Nicole Smith. After they died, their respective Playboy's sold for a good amount.

2. I wished I'd have had the foresight to hang on to my Zelda (NES version). It had a painted gold case. I never thought to ask why, but now, a gold case NES game sells for a lot of money. Or that's what I heard anyway.

3. I wish I'd have known it would have actually be easier than I had thought at the time to go against my parents' wishes for my studies

4. I wish I'd have known how far-reaching every action I take can be. I'm this kind of person who thinks nothing I do or say truly matters but I keep hearing years after the fact how happy I made someone by saying a kind word or simply being there. There's a friend who wrote me yesterday about a conversation we had SEVEN years ago, saying it changed his life °_°

I wish they taught distress tolerance, emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, mindfulness, and other types of mental health skills in school from a young age.

I wish they taught distress tolerance, emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, mindfulness, and other types of mental health skills in school from a young age.

THIS. I wonder what different kinds of problems wed have in the world today if we did.. because doing this would solve so many of the current ones haha

I wish I'd have known that going to trade school would have been a lot more profitable and practical than wasting 4 years in academics.

I wish I'd have known that the West would eventually go insane socially by the 2010s, so that I could've spent my youth learning a foreign language like Korean or Japanese to make moving to a country like that easier.

I wish I had known how many different brands of "cool" are out there and how cool I really am. I always thought that being cool meant fitting in. Now I realize that being cool is all about doing me and being myself and being kind to others (as much as possible. I am human, and I do have a temper!). The coolest thing I can do is be myself and let my people find me. Ticklepervs unite! :)

I wish I had known that you shouldn't get angry at a power plug that refuses to unplug itself from the socket.

Owwwwwww....:(

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back