• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli part 8: "4 am". M/m, M/f, Sexual

CapturedDoll

Verified
President Don looked at his watch. 4 am. He hoped people were still watching as he took his time taking the long walk back down the stairs, rather than taking the elevator. When he reached his limo he hopped inside with a literal hop. He told one of his Secret Service to leave his car door open.... The early morning hours of fall were becoming colder now and he wanted to just enjoy it. Especially after all of the heated fun upstairs. He turned off the interior lighting and sat back... unable to stop chuckling.

Pulling out one of his cigars he cut the end off quickly and lit it up with his sterling silver, torch lighter. Then he reached inside his jacket for his phone and started to pull up his next playlist. But... Don was in such a good mood... he decided to look for the song that had been playing inside his head all day. He wondered what the TMF thought of the "Midnight Special" so far. He searched on You tube and found it.

Don laughed as hard as he ever had as it played out. He'd have to share this with the TMF to give em all a good laugh. This was a quirky, but true representation of what America would look like soon. When it was over he pulled up the TMF site and continued puffing on his cigar. He looked through his new messages. "Ah good good good... Mr. Cool and everyone here has received their suits... Brava, brava." He opened his inbox and saw message after message of excitement and wonder. Everyone there was BEYOND HAPPY at the commencement of his new world order. But... one post floated across his eyes that made his mood turn upside down.

"Your goons may have chased me out of my home, but the resistance lives on! Not going as easily as you thought, eh, Turtelli? Vernon and April are martyrs for the cause now...

Put up all the amazing tickle footage you want! People will still resist your control and manipulation!"

-dude123

"THIS GUY is STILL runnin' around??" Don said angrily. He threw his phone across the limo. His fists balled up as his jaw tightened. The word "Martyrs" pierced his mind like a sharp knife. A BACK STABBING KNIFE. But... the more he thought about it... the more his smile reappeared. Cash. Merchandising could very well turn quite a profit. "Team April and Vernon" t- shirts. "Team Turtelli." He laughed to himself coldly. Even torture... could be profitable.

He got up from his seat and retrieved his phone. He wrote a fairly short text to Pauly, telling him to look up merchandising costs. Explaining his new idea... And then went back to the TMF to shoot off a personal mail to dude123. Don felt his anger resurface as he began to type.

"Oh YEAH?! BY ALL MEANS...!!!!! I AGREE WITCHA.... they WILL be MARTYRS for your LITTLE cause... And so will YOU soon enough. Course no one will rememba ya being stuffed so far down into my jail... Ha ha ha... Hope your still tuned in to the show... cause NOW I'm gonna make SURE they live up to the WORD MARTYR."

-President Don Turtelli

He sent off the mail angrily and shut down the TMF site entirely. He sat back for a moment and then brought up You Tube again. Don searched his mind until he found the right song. He looked at the time and realized he needed to head back inside soon. But first... he needed to get back into the mood... less angry... more controlled. Leonard Cohen always brought him back to the place he thrived in.

"Gimme absolute control...
Over every living soul.
And lie beside me baby...
That's an order..."

"When they said... repent...
I wonder what they meant?"

"Yeah... there's gonna be a LOTTA that goin' on soon..." Don thought darkly to himself. He blew out a long trail of grey smoke as he thought about what he was going to do next. He listened with just one ear open now as his mind wandered... going in and out catching phrases here and there.

"You don't know me from the wind
You never will, you never did..."

"I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all
But love's the only engine of survival..."

"And now the wheels of heaven stop
You feel the devil's riding crop
Get ready for the future..."

Like poison, his sadism kicked up... through his veins and throughout his mind. He didn't quite like what he was thinking... But... THIS... WAS BUSINESS. And business... was GOOD. AND PROFITABLE. Very... VERY PROFITABLE. So... was SEX. And TORTURE. The previous Governments throughout history had proved that extensively. It's just time for a President who was honest about it. And willing to let the people taste it for themselves.

When the song was finished... he stepped back outside the limo and dropped the remnants of his cigar to the ground. He didn't bother to crush it as someone else certainly would. As he walked back upstairs... his mind continued to churn. His thoughts became darker... and DARKER. "Martyrs huh...?" His eyes became devoid of any warmth or joy he had just minutes ago. "Alright... I'll end this show with a REAL BANG."

Soon he was standing over Doll watching her sleep. Only a slight twitch of his eyes moved. He made a hand gesture toward the TBI Interrogator to come over. After the short stride across the room... the man only had to wait for a moment for his instructions. Don peeled his eyes off of Doll and leaned in close to him. Speaking quietly as to not wake her up. They spoke for a good 10 minutes. Then, the TBI turned around and picked up Doll gently. Carefully he turned around and kept his eyes lowered as he walked past Don out of the room. Meanwhile Don had already turned his back and was making himself a glass of Scotch from the mini bar that had been set up. Glass in hand, he started walking back over to the main torture room.

Doll was being tied down to a large, black table that had been placed in the center of the room. Though she was still asleep... the restraints were still necessary. And so was a little bit of duct tape for her mouth... just in case.

When the TBI Man finished strapping her down... He and a few others moved on to Vernon and began to untie him. Vernon looked over at April questioningly. Aprils eyes lit up with pained concern. As Vernon's wrists were untied they fell and slapped down to his sides. They were numb from the length of time they had been raised over his head. He rolled his shoulders to get his circulation running again as fast as could. The TBI hurriedly took the waist and thigh chains off of him. And let his ankles loose from the stocks. They stood him up... but his legs gave... causing him to fall to the ground. The TBI laughed at him and just picked him up under his arms... dragging him over to the wooden table. All 3 Men picked him up and placed his naked body on top of Doll. They fashioned him in the same spread eagle position... but facing down on top of her. Quickly they placed his connecting restraint hooks back onto his ankles and wrists. Soon... he was bonded to the table... and... Doll. His circulation was still taking time to flow again.... causing him to lay flat on top of her. Though she didn't stir, he stopped trying for better circulation.

President Don walked over to his large, leather chair behind the stocks and rolled it along himself. Standing tall as he walked... he placed the chair at the head of the table. Only moving his eyes... he looked around to make sure the cameras were recording. He sat down then, letting his eyes fall slowly onto Vernon. Sitting forward, he put his hands on his knees, bending his elbows out. Don cocked his head as he began to speak to him... sternly.

"Vernon... you've got just 20 SECONDS to come clean about EVERYTHING you've done. And APRIL has DONE... OR... your tickle torture begins AGAIN. And THIS TIME... YOU'RE GONNA CONFESS." He waited to continue as his eyes lifted to watch 3 TBI members surround him. 2 females and one man. One by his waist... and 2 at his feet. All holding their long, white feathers.

Vernon managed to finally get up onto his elbows just as the woman closest to his upper body removed the duct tape from his mouth. He gritted his teeth as his mouth trembled. "FUCK YOU!!!" Vernon spat angrily at Don. His neck elongated, facial veins popping... But... he swallowed nervously down his dry throat. "NOT QUITE." Don said. The smallest trace of a smile appeared. "BEGIN".

The TBI sat down in folding chairs in front of his restrained ankles. Each one began tickling at his heels and toes. Vernon looked down at Dolls sleeping face and bit down on the inside his cheeks again. Able now to hold onto them for at least the time being. They were sore... but had been given enough time to recover slightly. But... oh no... he felt... a feather.... tickling... his balls. It forced him to let go of his cheeks and he crumbled into laughter. He tried to close his legs but to no avail. And his hard on was still as present as ever. It lay against Doll's pussy. All of the moving was making him rub against her.

The woman tickled at his balls... and then began softly tickling down the shaft of his cock. He tried to snuggle himself into the folds of Doll's warm pussy lips. But his ticklish arches were now the focus of being stroked and tickled. It forced his laughter to become louder. He tried to wiggle his hips and ass away from the tickling... but the woman nearest to him just kept finding new places to tickle. On and around his manhood. The more he moved around the more he became petrified he would wake up Doll. But her wrists were restrained... so he relaxed away from that thought.

Vernon had been turned on now for SO LONG... he found himself staring at the passed out woman. Fully realizing what they were going to make him do, he tried to look up at April but he squeezed his eyes shut instead as the tickling intensified. Every direction he tried to move the feather just tickled at his cock... his inner thighs... over and under. Pokes and little, tickling, wiggles of the tip of the feather between his legs. Vernon felt like he was going to lose his mind already. His cock became harder, and his balls tighter as if they were fixing to cum from the constant, tickling sensations. His nerve endings were unbelievably ticklish now. He was going to begin yelling his laughter out soon. Right in front of the very relaxed, but seemingly unaffected, Don Turtelli.

"AHAHAAAA!!! I WON'T I WAHAHAHAHA NO NO NAAAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!"

It was only then... with little forethought... he raised his hips and pushed himself inside of Doll. He wanted only to hide his cock from the constant tickling. And he realized then that he just made a HUGE mistake. He felt like he had just entered Heaven as the warmth and wetness melted over his cock. In her sleep, Doll suddenly tightened up her vagina muscles around the sudden intrusion. It made Vernon's entire body shiver with blissful, sexual excitement. If she kept doing that... that ALONE would make him cum. "Mmmmm... WAIT! NO! He began to pull out but was pushed back down with one hand by a giant of a TBI man. 2 more TBI came up to the table with Don's chains. They placed them over his back and waist. And chained his thighs to the table. Locking all of the chains down underneath the table. He could still move his back and hips... but he couldn't pull out all the way. He tested the chains further... slowly. But only moving his hips side to side. It caused his cock to move inside Doll. It bathed in the hot wetness of her earlier orgasm. He groaned as he felt his cock spasm and throb from the unintentional luxury. Her pussy tightened yet again. The nerves on his cock were telling him in no uncertain terms... if he kept moving... or if he were pressed and squeezed over and over like this... he would cum.

His mind then flashed like an emergency flare that what he was doing was WRONG. And he just shouldn't move an INCH more. Not even a millimeter. No matter WHAT was done to him. Because if he thrust just a few times more.. or moved wrong... or Doll tightened up... it would be over. But his cock itself knew it was going to cum... with or without his consent. And with that continuous, sensitive, pulsing signal.... Vernon began to SCREAM like a mad man.

OKAAAY!!!! hahaHA!!!! OKAAAY!!!! Hehehaha I'LL CONFESS!! AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Don held his hand up for the tickling to cease. He clasped his hands, watched... and waited patiently for Vernon to begin. As Vernon's laughter slowed down... he began to speak with giggly, shallow gasps. He was trembling from being so ticklish... and so unbelievably, sexually excited. Even the trembling was bringing him closer.

"I hehehe... I DID THIS!!! IT WAS ALL ME!!! I... I... STALKED you... I wanted a STORY... even a... a... a FAKE one... I even dragged April into it! I... I BECAME... OBSESSED. I IMAGINED what it would be like... to be tied up. And... TICKLED... by you! And I... I... made it ALL UP!! I'm... I'm... CRAZY. But April DIDN'T KNOW!!! She DIDN'T have a choice!!! In those days I actually wanted her to get FIRED!!! I'm... I'M SORRY!!!! APRIL I'M SO SORRY!!!' He started to sob. But immediately caught and stopped himself. The sudden heaving and crying just brought him a little closer to the edge. His body continued shaking... causing his cock to vibrate a little. The warm walls around him hugged at his cock again. "Oh no..." Vernon's facial features were turning into compressed putty the more he became helpless and tortured his own body.

"YESSS... THANK YOU Vernon... Your HONESTY is LONG OVERDUE. I WAITED a LONG TIME TO HEAR THAT. And... Well... what can I say huh? Except... I HOPE... April DIVORCES YOU". Don looked coldly into Vernon's eyes with a fixed smile and a fly away nod of his head saying simply:

"CONTINUE".

Vernon's mouth dropped and be began to sputter. "Oh please Don... no.. not that...don't tickle me anymore... don't make me cum... please... PLEASE... NO!"

The feathers began tickling at him again... slowly tickling at Vernon's arches and full, tight balls. This time there was no saving him from his fate. He moaned at first feeling the feathers tickle at his feet. But quickly resumed laughing. HARD.

"AHAHAHA!!! NOAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHHHHAHAHA!!!!!!! OH PLEASE OH PLEAAAASE NO MAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Vernon tried scrunching his toes but having his balls feathered and tickled so acutely SHOCKED his body and made him push himself up onto his tippy toes. His feet became taut and extremely open to more tickling. But he was able to kneel on his knees now... trying desperately to not start rocking his hips back and forth. Just the little bend in his legs made him assume he had more control. But he didn't. He had only made himself even more vulnerable to be tickled. He looked up and over at April through glazed and terrified eyes. Her eyes returned his with sadness. She shook her head. Finally she just closed her eyes and turned away.

Vernon now was violently shaking DESPERATE in his bid not to cum. To keep fighting off the urge to start rocking and let go. His heels moved and swayed a half inch side to side... but held steady on his planted toes. He was used to enjoying being tickled by April... so his feet remained in position of their own accord. His toes were spread wide too. So... the TBI's feathers soon invaded them... toe by toe. Tickling all along the insides of each one. Wiggling, tickling, and tracing. All he could do was laugh. And try to hold himself still. But... the laughter... the slight swaying of his feet... BREATHING... GASPING... TREMBLING... were all moving him closer and closer towards to the final walk off the cliff.

Don spoke up again, enjoying the show thoroughly... even though he wasn't showing it. He rested his chin onto his hand. "Let's just SEE how much LONGER our friend here can resist the TEMPTATION. I don't think he can...I say he has about... oh.... 60 SECONDS left." Doll meanwhile... somehow STILL remained passed out. Don let a shadow of a grin form. He decided to push along Vernon's mental torture... "Tickle... tickle... TICKLE..."

Vernon thought to himself "OH NO NO NO... NOT THOSE WORDS AGAIN..." In unison he felt the stiff feathers tickle his orgasm closer through his feet. The tendrils were stiff enough, and soft enough to drive him crazy. His body automatically pushed him forward into Doll. "Oh God da..." His thought was cut short by the intense tickling.

"HEHEHEHAHAHAAAA!!!!!"

"Kitchy kitchy coo.... tickle tickle tickle.... "Don kept repeating the words slowly and deliberately. He took out his feather and waved it around in front of Vernon's eyes. "Tickle tickle tickle..."

Vernon watched Don's mouth and felt his hips move forward again. Forcing him to push himself deeper into Doll. It was like his body was now on auto pilot. He just couldn't stop himself. But he managed to again.. for just a moment. Then he heard Don speak again... taunting him with "Kitchy.... kitchy... coo... What's the matter Vernon? Are you very, VERY... TICKLISH...?" Don continued waving his feather at him like a hypnotic metronome. Provoking him to straight to orgasm. Finally Vernon screamed "AHAhAHA... YOUR... haHAhaHAHA HURTING HEHAHAAa APRIL!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

Don dropped his smile and just looked him dead him in the eyes and said "No Vernon... YOU ARE."

Don reclaimed the rising sneer and resumed waving his feather back and forth... shaking it... even wiggling it in his direction. His pupils became pinned like a snake. And his feather was the deadly rattler.

"Vernon gets SO turned on by his BARE... TICKLISH... FEET being TICKLED. He's WILLING to FUCK... A STRANGER. A PASSED OUT... RESTRAINED... STRANGER. WOW VERNON... I had NO IDEA you were THIS CRAZY. It's a good thing I'm President now huh? Tickle... tickle... tickle... kitchy... KITCHY... KITCHY!"

Vernon's stomach compressed into a pained and large wince. He squeezed his eyes shut and lowered his head down... unable to even look in April's direction. He then made one last attempt to try and stop his hips from thrusting. But Don just kept invading his ears with the tickling words... and the TBI's feathers kept tickling at his feet... and now the base of his cock. The area that hadn't yet slid deeper into Doll. Gliding and tickling the circular appendage His orgasm was growing... getting closer and closer. He wanted to fight it off SO BADLY. But the feathers tickling his feet suddenly moved away from his arches right to the large circular mounds under his big toes. In unison. The TBI were now watching each others feather movements and were mimicking each other. As he laughed he began to moan. Don raised his eyebrow and smiled. He just kept on... "On the verge of cumming Vernon? Is it because..."

Vernon's mind raged and tried to block him out silently. "Don't say it... please don't say it... PLEASE NO!! DON'T SAY IT!!!"

"Your BARE... RESTRAINED... FEET..."

"MMMMM ahhhh... OH NO...oh no... NO... NO..."

"Are VERY...."

NO! OH NO!! PLEASE!!! DON'T MAKE ME!!! OH NO!!!!!

"VERY...
EXTREMELY...."

Vernon's hips began moving as slow as possible but the orgasm was fixing to burst. Vernon shook his head widely for Don to stop talking...

"TIC... KLE... ISH...?

Vernon's orgasm exploded inside of Doll. He shook violently as he experienced the best and most intense orgasm of his LIFE. He thrust his hips all the way forward into Doll. Like an animal, he kept pushing himself forward. Twisting his hips and circling his waist around and around. All of the tickling feathers kept going and going as he came. His orgasm went on... and on... and on..."

But soon... his orgasm began to subside... The feathers only then came to a stop. Don looked up at the cameras and folded his arms. With pure anger through gritted teeth he said: "Exhibit C".

Don got up then and walked up closely to the cameras. "Ladies and Gentleman... I hope you now have a FULL understanding of why revenge like this can be so... EYE opening. And NECESSARY. See... Vernon's confession NEEDED this kind of torture to make him confess. I don't know how April feels... but don't you think she DESERVED to hear all that? And ME?! I'm not trying to be the judge of humanity per say... but I am gonna dictate how justice CAN and WILL be served from now on. Tomorrow I will let Vernon and April go back to their lives. Hopefully as better people. And if not... and I HEAR ABOUT IT? Well... my jail awaits them with open arms. But... it should and needs to be said. I FORGIVE THEM. I hope you understand my intentions now. There's 2 sides to every feather... one side can scratch you... causing you to bleed... The other side... the soft tip... Well... Its the longer way but the more EFFECTIVE way to get results. TICKLING. And I hope I have your FULL cooperation America. This is going to be as easy... or as HARD as you make it for yourselves. I hope you enjoyed watching tonight... and feel more RELAXED about this issue. Please upload your videos by Friday... and you will receive a gift from me. One that you are required to wear. Trust me though... it's a GIFT. More information to follow after the end of this live stream. GOOD NIGHT AMERICA!!!! He blew a kiss to the camera facing him straight on and took multiple long bows to the other cameras. When the cameras turned off... he walked back over in front of Vernon and sat back down.

"I got one more PRIVATE SHOW. Just... for YOU." He pointed to the TBI. They hurriedly went over to April. But before they untied her... they placed a toe ring onto her foot. Then they quickly picked her up, and brought her over to Don. He stared sadistically into Vernon's eyes as he began to undo his belt. Every movement was followed with a pause. Vernon eyes shook and widened with renewed, rising rage. His fingernails started scraping heavily at the wooden table. He began catching splinters... but he didn't even notice.

April was placed on top of Dons lap facing Vernon. Tears were streaming from her eyes from what she had just witnessed. She had opened them just as he came inside of Doll. It was almost too much to bear. Seeing him so ravenous in his desire to cum. April tried to struggle against the TBI's grasp.. She just couldn't take any more of this! But she was weak... her circulation numb, her muscles limp with fatigue. The TBI easily placed her down onto Don. Her wrists were handcuffed in front of her. Don had taken off his tux jacket and was holding now 2 feathers and his phone. Vernon watched helplessly as April continued crying, forced to kneel over Don's lap. Her legs forced wide open. He started typing something into the phone. Then he dropped it on his suit jacket, onto the floor. With a snap of his fingers... Vernon's duct tape was replaced. And Don carefully sat forward and removed Aprils tape.

April wanted to just cry herself to sleep. As the tape was removed... she wanted to SCREAM at Vernon. She thought "How can I ever even LOOK at you again! You just fu..." But her thoughts were suddenly interrupted with the worst chill April had ever experienced. It shot up her spine. Her head jerked back and straight towards the ceiling. Her wrists pulled away from each other... and yanked against the handcuffs tautly. Goosebumps covered her body... and her nipples hardened. She noticed a mirror on the ceiling... watching her own eyes began to glow bright pink... just as Doll's had. And all she could think was: "How pretty..." Don tipped his head up to see the change come over April in the mirror's reflection. Then he leaned towards the right side of this chair and smiled evilly at Vernon through the triangle of Aprils's cuffed arm. Vernon screamed underneath his gag. A Service Service Agent came over and held his nose shut until he lost all of his air. Letting go of him 10 seconds later... Vernon sucked in air. But once he had gotten enough.... He hadn't lose his rage... he just quieted down.

Don lifted his white feathers up and dipped them down in the directions of Aprils naked feet. "Laugh for me April... I just LOVE hearing you LAUGH." He lowered his feathers against her toes and began slowly wiggling then all across the ticklish padding. Aprils mouth began to widen back into a smile. She started to giggle. "That's right honey... just laugh for me... tickle tickle sweetheart... tickle tickle... hahaha..." He tickled her toes back and forth... until he reached around her waist with one hand and lowered the feather onto her clit. He stroked at it slowly causing April to gasp but continued laughing as her toes on her left foot were tread upon.

In response then... April raised her wrists up over her and placed them behind her head. A giving, submissive position. Who she was deep down... was a slave. Powerful, steadfast journalist by day. A submissive, sex slut by night. With very minimal, Dominant tendencies. She wasn't really a switch at all. That was mainly for Vernon. And thanks to Vernon... she got off on being tickled now. But.... under someones control is what she wanted. 24 hours a day. She looked back up at the ceiling and watched her own tickle torture begin in the mirror above them. Through glowing eyes she watched the feathers tickle her feet under Don's skilled, gloved hands. She couldn't help but notice his huge cock was out... and HARD. She swooned and covered her giggling lips. Don looked up into the ceiling's mirror and smiled back at her. He continued watching her as he laid down the feathers and took off his gloves. He looked back down, leaned over to the side and threw one of his gloves hitting Vernon square in the face. He laughed cruelly as Vernon boiled over with anger.

Don then lifted April up by her waist, and stood his cock straight up. With a gentle pull of her shoulder he pushed her down onto him. He moaned with the feel of her surrounding him. Then he continued tickling at her toes with both feathers. Tickling her over the entire length of her feet. Back and forth from her toes to her heels. Don thought to himself that NOW was the perfect opportunity to test the last aspect of the toe rings chemical power on April. Hypnosis.... and the power of suggestion.

"Who owns you now April....?"

With her giggling, April rose her body up... and slide back down his cock. "Vernon..."

"No April... I do."

"No... hehehe... Vernon is my Master."

"Not anymore April... he has given ownership of you over to ME. I am your Master now... but you may call me Captain."

"OH....Yes? OK... hehehe! YES CAPTAIN hehehehe."

"And... you are no longer Vernon's Dominant. It makes you feel SICK to think of tickling him..."

"It does... I don't want to be in control all the time. A deep frown came over April's face. "But I DO love tickling Vernon..." She slid up and down onto Don.

"Not anymore April. He doesn't WANT YOU to tickle him anymore. He wants ME to. Understand?"

"Yes... Vernon doesn't want me to tickle him anymore... He he HA HA... Only YOU Captain". Her frown began to raise back into a smile. She continued looking at Don from the reflection of the mirror. She began moving up and down faster. Don groaned his approval. He closed his eyes.

"And what can I do to you April...?

"Hehehe ANYTHING Captain..."

"Even tickle you... whenever I want?"

"Oh YES Captain! HAHAHAHA HEHEHE"

"So... are you my tickle slave April...?

"YES."

"FOREVER...?"

"YES... hehehe!!" FOREVER!!!EEEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA MMMM... HEHEHEHEHAHA!!

"And if I told you to leave Vernon... would you?"

April looked down at Vernon... "Leaheheve Vernon...?" She thought to herself. Don tickled his feathers wildly at her arches... She burst out laughing harder. "No... he's HAHAHA my HAHAHEHEHE husband".

"Oh that's alright April. I know you won't leave him. But when I call for you... you WILL drop EVERYTHING...even HIM... to come straight TO ME... WON'T YOU?"

"Yes Captain heheheHAHA!!!"

"In fact... EVERY TIME Vernon tickles you... you're going to see MY FACE. Riiiiight April? He wiggled his feathers against her ticklish arches... bringing her closer to cumming. He could feel her begin to tighten around his cock. Her warm juices were flowing down.

"HEHAHA... Mmmmm YES CAPTAIN. ONLY YOUR FACE!"

"GOOOD GIIIRL"

As April bounced faster up and down on Don's lap... he felt himself getting closer to his own long awaited orgasm. "Does my slave love her Captains feathers against her ticklish, bare soles...?"

"AHAHEHE YES YES YES!!! OH YEEEESS...." April grinded down around his cock... still keeping her hands behind her head. "Tell me how ticklish your feet are April as I cum deep inside you... I'm gonna tickle you on the inside... Feel my feathers and cock tickling you... inside and out."

"HEhehaha... my feet..."

Don held his orgasm at bay...

"...are EXTREMLY ticklish... and I love you tickling me! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAAAA Make me cum Captain I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Yes you ARE... and so AM I."

He pulled on Aprils shoulders as he pulled her down deeply onto himself. As April moaned and laughed... her orgasm melted down over him. Don quickly matched hers with a deep and loud growl of pure satisfaction. Don closed his eyes only for a moment... then reopened them so he could continue watching her in the mirror. When he was finished he tipped back over onto the arm of the chair to look at Vernon. Vernon's face was bright red with rage and tears. He just laughed along with April's fading giggles.

Don then picked April up by her waist and sat her properly onto his lap. He quickly put his pants and belt back together. Then swung her legs over his own and kissed her with intense passion. She melted and giggled bashfully. When he pulled away... with a VICIOUS smile he said to Vernon as he wrapped his arms around April for a close embrace. "Exhibit D... D stands for DICK. The one your WIFE NOW PREFERS."

Vernon yanked on his restraints will as much force as he could muster. He screamed full throttle into the duct tape. Don stood up and placed April down onto the chair. He strode over to him and bent down in front of Vernon's face with his hands on either side of Doll's head. It quieted Vernon... but his tears water falled... and rage still read across his face.

"Don't worry Vernon. I'm sure you too PREFER MY DICK OVER YOURS. I'll never fuck you though... SORRY... But your MIND? OH YES I WILL. RAW. IF YOU EVER SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ME AGAIN IN PUBLIC. EVEN IN YOUR SLEEP..." Don paused for a moment and continued. 'Just to make sure we understand each other. I'm taking April with me for a WEEK. You can rot here. OBEY... or SUFFER. I NEVER have to let EITHER ONE OF YOU GO." He patted him on the head and called over the TBI. "Put the rat in his cage. And put April and Doll into the limo"

Don headed upstairs to his office. As he passed Doll's special cell... he took a moment to look around inside. He noticed the teddy bear and his note to her earlier that day. He took both of them and walked on to his office. Once inside... he opened up his briefcase on the desk. He placed the bear, note, some paperwork, and his phone charger into the case. Then he put on his long black suede overcoat and hat... and headed down to the limo.

Once he was outside... all of the TBI stood in a line and started thunderously applauding. Even some Secret Service Agents. They cheered and whistled. He laughed and bowed, enjoying all of the praise and worship. When he finally entered the stretch limo, he saw Doll was still asleep on the seat near him. Before he closed the door... a TBI Man asked if April or Doll should be restrained.

He looked across the limo and saw April curled up on the seat across from him. Smiling, waving, and giggling. Her pink eyes gave the entire limo a pink hue. He smiled back at her. Keeping his focus on her he said: "Nah... that won't be necessary. Shut the door."

As soon as the door was closed, the driver asked him: "Back to the White House Sir?"

"Nope.... take me and these lovely ladies back to my penthouse in Manhattan. "

As the limo rolled forward Don took out his phone and pulled up YouTube. He pulled Doll up over to him and rested her against him, leaning her head on his chest. He motioned for April to come over. He turned down the volume on low... and pressed play before setting it down on the mini bar. April crawled across the floor and up onto the seat. Taking the other side of his chest, she rested her head onto him. He put his other arm around her and cuddled both of his ladies close to him. No smile in history had been bigger than Don's in this moment. With the rising sun they were all off to Manhattan. The limo drove them towards his home... and the music played on.

Part 9: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Turtelli-Part-9-quot-Blinders-quot-M-f-Sexual

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back