• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roxy the Punk in the Nylon Dungeon (Service With A Smile) M/F EXTREME TICKLE TORTURE

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story based on the old Nylon Dungeon stories from MTJ - this is probably the most extreme tickle story I have ever done so you have been warned!

Roxy the Punk in the Nylon Dungeon (Service With A Smile)
by MrObscura101

“Good morning Roxy” Thomas said calmly as he entered the room “How are you today?”
“FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!” came the usual angry response as he just rolled his eyes. Thomas looked over at his newest acquisition for the Nylon Dungeon, Roxy was a punk girl in her late 20’s around 5ft tall with a shaved head and both a lip ring and a nose ring. Currently strapped to a padded X-Frame she was completely naked except for, in standard Nylon Dungeon fashion, a pair of sheer black crotchless nylons

Thomas continued looking over her body, she had dozens of tattoos over her arms, sides, hips and thighs although her chest and stomach did not, she was a little on the plump side with large, full breasts
“GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!” she screamed angrily as she shook violently against the restraints at her wrists, elbows, waist, knees and ankles causing her breasts to bounce around.

And she had a violent temper…

Thomas had never intended on acquiring her for the Dungeon, a respected businessman in New York he had had been a member for years and had loved being able to come here and tickle the various women, in particular his former secretary who he had caught embezzling funds from his company, but when Roxy had become the new server at his favourite coffee little shop he knew things would have to change. Roxy was a surly young woman with a bad attitude, frequently getting customers names wrong, including his own, and messing up orders (deliberately he was sure) while being lax with the cleaning of the store and taking extended lunch breaks whenever the manager wasn’t there, the last straw had been when he was sitting down to read the paper before noticing her pocketing 20 dollars from the cash register

After that he had gone through the usual channels with the capture team and they had grabbed Roxy one night after locking up the shop, a forged note saying she was quitting this “shitty” job was left on the counter and given her normal poor working ethic it was doubtful that any of the patrons or the manager would miss her, after that she had been whisked away to the site, stripped and dressed in a pair of nylons before waking up in her cell bound to her bed where he had explained the situation to her. Unsurprisingly Roxy had tried to lash out and kill him, but the restraints had held

That was a week ago and since then Thomas has visited every day to begin properly breaking this tough punk. Like always the orderlies had brought her to room 7 and secured her to the X frame ready for him to begin today’s session

“I SWEAR I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!” she snarled as he approached her, standing in the gap between her arms and leaning over to peer directly at her
“Are you well rested for today?” he asked
“TOUCH ME AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!” Roxy screamed back before spitting at him which he dodged
“Hmm looks like someone wants to be gagged again, the Dungeon has a large selection if you like?” Not wanting to be gagged again Roxy’s tirade subsided

“Now then, let’s get started…” he said as he hovered his fingers near her underarms “What’s my name?”
“I DON’T KNOW WHO THE FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCKCCKCKKK YOOUUHHH AAHAHARREE!!!!!!!!!” Roxy screamed angrily before shrieking with laughter as his fingers lightly brushed against her skin. Thomas had been delighted to find on their first day together just how ticklish Roxy was, despite her tough and angry demeanour she had a very pleasant laugh which he enjoyed hearing
“YOOOHOHOHHUUU FAAHHAHAHAHACCKCKKHHAAHAA!!!!!!!!” she screamed menacingly as she fought like every day so far to escape the straps holding her down but they were top of the line and none of the Dungeon’s occupants had ever managed to get free of them
Thomas continued lightly tickling Roxy’s skin, infuriating her with his light touches, especially as she knew far worse was still to come
“GGEEHEHEHETTT AAWAAHAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!!” Roxy cried as she tried to bite his invasive fingers, but they remained out of her reach
“Still trying to bite I see” he noted calmly
“SSCCHHRRREEWWW YOOOHUHUUU!!!!!!!” was her response
“Well then let’s move on to these” he said as he held up a pair of stiff pink feathers
“NO!!! DAMN IT! GET THOSE THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!” she shouted as they moved towards her and she tried moving her underarms away until…

“GGMMGMFMFFF!!!!!!!!!” came the shriek as Roxy tried to ignore the teasing plumes against her soft skin
“Come on Roxy, laugh for me, that’s all you can do now”
“FFHHKKK YYUUFFF!!!!!!” she growled defiantly
“Well there is that to, but honestly this is more fun” he grinned
“FFRHHHKKK!!!!!!!” Roxy replied as she violently thrashed about trying to knock him and the horrible feathers away
“Isn’t this fun? And we have hours still to go” he grinned sadistically “Unless you want to answer my question?”

The question he referred to was correctly guessing his name which despite having been a regular patron at the coffee shop and seeing her almost every day she had never remembered, the wager was that if she correctly guessed his name the session would immediately stop but failure would mean an extra hour of tickling
“NNHHFFFF!!!!!!!” Roxy screamed back while still trying not to laugh as her face turned bright red
“Suit yourself” he replied as he quickened the feathers against the deep hollows
“GGDDDDDAAMMM IIHH!!!!!!!” Roxy growled
“Come on Roxy, let’s hear that cute laugh of yours” Thomas said, knowing how she really hated being called cute
“KKKLLFFFF YYYFFFF!!!!!!!!” came her angered response

Thomas decided it was time to get her to start laughing and there was a sure-fire way to do this as he moved away from her underarms and instead lightly flicked the tips of the feathers against her nipples. The reaction was instantaneous…

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAAAA YOOYOOHOHOHOOHO FFAAAHHHCCKKHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!” Roxy howled as her entire body thrashed trying to knock away the invasive feathers
“Aw poor baby, does it tickle?”
“FFHAHAHAHAAAACCKK YOOOHHUUUU!!!!!!!” she screamed at him angrily
“I’ll take that as a yes” Thomas said calmly as he watched her breasts bouncing about trying to escape but he easily kept pace with them
“GGEGEHEHEHEHETTT AAWAAAAHHYYY FFRRAAAHAHAAMMMM MMAAAHAHYYY TTHIHIHIITTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” she bellowed

This continued for ten minutes and Roxy gasped for air when finally stopped, but her hopes of being left alone where quickly dashed when he calmly walked around her so he could stand in between her spread open legs instead and leaned close towards her once again, Roxy shook her head and began pleading for mercy as the feathers got closer and closer to her nipples once more
“please…please don’t…” she said in a terrified whisper, until they made contact “HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA GAHAHAHAHAHDD DAHAHAHAHAHAAMMNN IIHIHIHHTTT SSTTHHAHAAPPPPP YYOOHOHOHOHUUUU FFREEAHAHAHAHAHAAKKKK!!!!!!!!!”

“Not exactly endearing yourself to me with that filthy mouth, are you?” Thomas replied bluntly
“FAHAHAHAHAHHAHCCKKKKK SSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP YOHOOHOHOOO AAHAHAHAHAHSSSHHOOOHOHOLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Roxy squealed back, her upper body violently shifting from side to side making her breasts bounce about furiously
“Your nipples are so ticklish! And they look so much nicer without those piercings don’t you agree?”
“HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” was all Roxy replied, laughing too much now to answer
“I agree, and look how hard they have gotten, one would think you were actually enjoying this!”

Roxy felt like she was ready to pass out when he finally stopped
“hhaahaa hahaha…pphhlleeeasssee…noohohooo mmoohohorre…iihhmmm soohoorryy ooohohkk?” she sobbed, tears now streaming down her face and her body glistening with sweat
“I’d like to believe you, but I don’t my dear” he replied casually
“YOU SADISTIC FUCK!!!!!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!! MY FRIENDS WILL FIND ME AND MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at him
“I’m trembling” he replied nonchalantly as he sat himself down in a chair and clicked a button on the control panel

“NO!!!!!!” Roxy cried as the lower parts of the X frame that her legs were bound to began moving closer together until they were fully side by side… which meant that both her feet were now directly facing him
“Shall we begin?” he grinned sadistically
“NO! GET AWAY!!!!! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FUCKING FEET YOU FREAK!!!!!!” Roxy screamed at him as he looked over them, they were wide size 6’s with pudgy toes, normally they would have been protected by the thick leather boots she nearly always wore but they were long gone now and due to them it meant her skin was quite pale. Her toes were covered in black nail polish befitting her punk nature and although they had initially been chipped and her skin a bit calloused Thomas had arranged for Roxy to spend her first day at the Dungeon’s pedi-room to get her feet cleaned up and now they were flawless. Her toes were also adorned with three toe rings, two on the right foot and one on the left and an silver anklet on her left ankle that he had allowed her to keep as he liked how they both accented her feet and served as a reminder of her old life and attitude that had brought her here. Lastly, they were covered in expensive high denier sheer black nylons that heightened every touch upon her skin

Thomas watched as her feet flailed about in front of him in fear
“NO!!!! DAMN IT DON’T!!!!!!!!” she cried out as she used all her strength to try and kick free, but the restraints were far too strong for her. She then watched as he began looking though the box of tools on the floor by his chair and selected a toothbrush in one hand and a makeup brush in the other
“Ready?” he asked, holding them inches from her feet
“NO!!!!!!! WAIT I WANT TO GUESS!!!!!!!!!” she then blurted out

Thomas looked at her with a raised eyebrow
“Oh? You sure of that?”
“YES!!!!! AND IF I WIN YOU DON’T TICKLE ME AGAIN!!!!!!” she cried, praying he would keep his word
“Aright Roxy…what’s my name…” Roxy bit her lip, she truly had no idea! While she recognised him from the coffee shop she always just called him “The Snob” or “Mr Pretentious” under her breath … how the hell was she meant to know this psycho’s name?!
“Ten seconds Roxy” he said
“ALRIGHT!!!! Its…its…Peter…” she said hopefully, praying with every fibre of her being she was right

The feeling of soft bristles against the sheer fabric covering her arches meant she knew she was wrong
“Sorry Roxy, good try though”
“YYAYAYAYAAHAAAHAHHAOOOOOUU BBAAHAHAAHSSTATATAAHHHDDDDD!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the soft bristles teased against her soles “GEGEGGEGEEHHHHTT AAWAAAAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!!” she added while trying to kick them away, however he simply stopped tickling and reached for a leather strap attached to her right ankle cuff which had a metal ring on the other end
“NO DON’T!!!!!!!” she growled as he forced the ring onto her big toe which immediately inhibited her movement and leaving her foot practically immobile
“GET THIS THING OFF!!!!!!!” she snarled while trying to thrash her foot about, but it could only move a few inches in any direction now given the tautness of the strap

Despite her best attempts to evade him Thomas quickly managed to slip the other ring on left big toe as well rendering both feet unable to move very much
“Let’s continue” he said smugly as he brought the brushes back
“FHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHCCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!” Roxy cried with laughter as the bristles now moved uninhibited against her soft soles, she had always hated how ticklish her feet were and hated how this psycho was able to make her laugh with such light touches, and she knew this was just the beginning of her torture!

“It really is nice seeing you laugh for a change, you were always so dour in the shop”
“SCCHHRHRHEEWWW YOOHOHOHUUU!!!!!!!” she snorted angrily
“And your laughter is intoxicating, I could listen to it for hours… in fact I think I will”
“IIIHH AALWWAYAYAHHYYYSS KKNNHHEHEWWW YYOOHOHOO WHAHAHAHEEREEE AAHAHHA PPEEEHHRRRVVV!!!!!!!” Roxy shouted at him, her legs kicking furiously along with her upper body despite knowing she couldn’t escape
“Well how does it feel to be right? It’s not exactly going to save you from a lifetime of tickle torture though”
“IIHHHH SSWWEEHEHHAAARRR IIHHLLL GGEEEEHHTTT OOUUHHTTAAHHH HHEHEHERREEE!!!!!” she cried back
“If I had a nickel…” he grinned as he kept tickling away

Thomas continued lightly teasing her arches with the brushes, this was only a prelude to what was to come, and he liked ramping up the tension with his playmates
“I think it’s time for these” he said aloud as he switched tools to a pair of electric toothbrushes
“NO!!!! PLEASE NO!!!!!!” Roxy shrieked, she absolutely hated the damn toothbrushes and how they felt against her nyloned skin, her entire body shivered as she heard them switch on and start buzzing
“WAIT!!!!!!” she screamed just before they touched her
“Yes?” he said quizzically
“Look I’m really sorry ok? Like really really sorry! You don’t have to do this…I’ve learned my lesson and if you let me go I swear you’ll never see me again…I’ll leave town forever I swear!” she looked at him pleadingly before adding “And if you want I can make you feel like, really good you know? I had an ex who was into all sorts of kinky shit and I’d do anything you want!”
“That’s certainly a tempting offer” Thomas said calmly, only to then press the brush heads deep into the centres of her arches “But no thanks”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA YOOHOHOHOHOOHUUU FFAHAHAHAAUUCCKKHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAEERERRRR!!!!!!!!!” Roxy screamed as her back arched in response
“Sticks and stones” was all Thomas said in response as he started moving the brushes in circles around her arches
“GAGGAGAGAGAGHHDDD DDAHAHAHAAMMNNN IIHIHIHTTT SSTSTHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!” Roxy wailed as her feet continued trying to move and strained against the straps
“You’re not getting away from me my little tickle toy” he grinned
“YYAHAHHAHAHAAUUURRRREEEE IIHIHHNNASSHSHSHAANNNEE!!!!!!!!” she argued as he started working over the balls of her feet

After ten minutes there Thomas then began to target his favorite spot, her toes, as he softly moved the brush heads against the base of her bound big toes
“EEHEHEHHEHEHEE!!!!!!! NNOOOHHH NNOHHOOTTT THHEEEHHERREEE!!!!!!!” Roxy pleaded, he loved tickling her there during their sessions and delighted in her helpless pleas for mercy as she laughed for him
“Oh? And why’s that?” he said knowingly
“BEEHEHECCAAUUHSEEE IIHHHTT TIIHIHICCKKLLEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed
“That’s not really my problem, tell you what… if you can repeat my usual order maybe I’ll stop”
“YYOHOOHOHOO BABABAHAHHSSTTAAHHHDDD!!!!!!!”

Thomas knew she wouldn’t be able to get it right, he ordered the same thing every day but there was a 1 in 3 chance of it being wrong with nothing more than a shoulder shrug if he said anything

“Let’s get all those cute little toes now” he then said, watching as Roxy’s toes immediately began scrunching up defensively, but he was able to work the toothbrushes against them before getting in between them causing her to swear blind at him as he started tickling her worst spot
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA GEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETTT OOOOUUUUTTAAHAHH MAMAMAHHYYY TOOEOOEOEOEOOSSSSS!!!!!!!” she seethed as she vainly tried kicking the invasive bristles away as they continued moving against the soft, sheer fabric and sending her into spasms of laughter
“HHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA LLALAAATTTEEEHHAAEEE!!!!!!!!!!” she cried, hoping this was right
“Sorry no”

Deciding to focus on one foot at a time Thomas then used both brushes on the toes of her right foot, causing her to shriek for mercy
“HHAHAHAHAAA SSTTAHHAPPP!!!!! EENNOOUGGGHHH NNOHOHOOHOHOOWWW!!!!!!” she cried
“Oh, its far from enough Roxy... And we still have your other foot to play with still”
“NOOOHOHHOOOOO NOOHOHOOOOO MMOHOHOHOOHORRREEE!!!!!!!!” Roxy pleaded as she shook her head from side to side, she felt ready to pass out, but he just kept on tickling

Thomas then placed one brush on the base of her trapped big toe which tried desperately to push away while the other brush continued against her other toes and then started working in between them causing her to shriek each time
“Aw your toes are so ticklish! I’ll have to remember to request the stocks with the toe bindings next time to keep them from moving about so much so I can really tickle them!” he said
“GHAHAHAHHAAAAADD NOOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!” Roxy wailed, terrified at the very thought of this!

Thomas spent 20 minutes tickling just her toes and the gaps in between with the toothbrushes and his own fingers before allowing Roxy a brief respite as he moved over to her other foot and looked through the box of tools
“phheellleeassee…” she gasped, “cahahaapaahhchhiinnooo….” she added desperately
“Nope sorry, good try though” Thomas replied as he held up a large hairbrush and winked
“NO! PLEASE NO MORE!!!! PLEASE HAVE MEHEHEHEHEHEHRRRCCCYYYY!!!!!!!!” Roxy tried to say, until the stiff bristles were dragged up and down her foot rendering her unable to speak coherently

Roxy’s foot thrashed as much as the strap would allow trying to get away, however Thomas simply gripped the top of her foot in his left hand to hold it still as he continued dragging the brush with his right one
“Aw trying to wriggle away huh?” he said menacingly
“HAHAHHAAHAAA IIHIHIHIHI HHAHAHAHAHAATTEEE YOOOOUUUU!!!!!” Roxy seethed, all her strength focused on trying to break free of his grip but she simply couldn’t. Then to make things even worse he began using the brush directly against her toes only
“GGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDDDD NOONOHOHOHOHOOHHOOOO!!!!!!” she howled as the stiff bristles moved against every possible inch of her ticklish skin

Eventually he began using the brush against both her feet at once and by the time Thomas finally stopped Roxy’s face and neck were crimson from all the laughter and large rips had appeared on the nylons from the bristles
“hahahaaa hhahaa…noooohhooo….moohohoorree….” she gasped “iiiihh cahhannnt taahhakkee iihht…” she added
“Well we would stop now…” he said calmly as he held up a long white feather “Except…”

Roxy felt her heart in her throat as she saw the feather
“No…please not that…” she cried as tears welled up in her eyes while he pressed the controls and she found the X frame opening once more to spread her legs apart and he moved his chair closer towards her mound, perfectly exposed to him due to the crotchless nylons
“Shall we begin?” he grinned as he twirled the feather about menacingly

Roxy was too terrified to answer, but then let out a banshee like wail as the feather was lightly brushed against her clit
“OOOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOH SHHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIITIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the feather gently swiped against her, she absolutely hated this sadistic torture but could do nothing to stop it, until
“OOHOHOHOoohohohohohooOOOOOHOHOHOHOOH!!!!!” she moaned loudly “GEHEHEHEHETT AAWAAHAHYY FROOOHHMM THHEREEEE!!!!!!!” she then said angrily as she continued trying to shout at him, although another gentle swipe brought her back to moaning
“OOHOHOHOHOOOO GHGHAHAHAHHAHDDDD!!!!!!!”
“Sounds like you can’t make up your mind”
“SCREW YOOHOOHOHHUHHUUUU!!!!!!!!” Roxy tried to argue, only to be interrupted by another swipe

Thomas continued slowly moving the feather between her legs as Roxy’s body quivered and her hips
moved about
“NOOO DOOHHNNTT!!!!!” she begged but he kept going, now flicking the feathers tip against her clit
“OOHOHOHOHO GAAHHAHADD IIHHMM GOOHHANANANAAAA….” she moaned, then shrieked as he suddenly stopped
“NOOOOOOOHOHOOOO!!!!! PPHLHLEEAASSEEE!!!!! NOOOHHTT AAGGAAHHAINNN!!!!!!” she wailed, knowing that he was going to play his favourite game with her – tease and denial

“YOYOOOUUHHH BAAHHAHASSTAAHAHRRRDDD!!!!!!” she screamed angrily “IIHHH HAHATATEEE YOOOHHUUU!!!!!!” she screamed as she felt the orgasm escape her, only for him to immediately bring the feather back and flick it against her again
“NNOOOHOHOHO STTHHHAAPPPP IIHHTTT!!!!!!!” she wailed as the feather teasingly moved against her clit once more

Roxy was trapped in a world of unending torment, her body brought to the very edge of an orgasm, only to be denied at the last second before she could climax each time as he pulled the feather away over and over again with no respite… all she wanted was to do was cum and this sadistic bastard just would not let her! Roxy had no idea how long this continued for or how many orgasms she was denied as he expertly teased her with the feather, but by the end of it she was totally exhausted
“Well that was a fun session wouldn’t you agree?” Thomas said as he stood up
“faahhhckkkk…yoohohou…” she growled, to drained to even look up at him as he stood up

“ennooughhh nnoohww…jusshhhtt goohoo…” she sobbed, actually wishing to go back to her cell just to be left alone
“Oh I’m leaving now, but you’re not”
“WHAT?”
“Don’t you remember you guessed my name wrong before?”
“OH NO!”
“Yep, that means an extra hour of tickling for you” he then started rummaging through the box “But I have a meeting so my friends will take care of you

Roxy watched in terror as he held up some bullet vibes and a roll of body tape
“NO PLEASE!!!! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!”
“I asked if you wanted to guess, you knew the risks” was his reply as he switched on one bullet vibe and taped it to her arch making her shriek as it buzzed away relentlessly. Try and she might she was helpless to stop him taping more to her other arch, big toes, behind her knees, inner thighs, underarms and nipples leaving her with two X's taped over her breasts
“TTAHAHAHAHAHAHNNN TTHTHHEEEMMM OHOHOOHOHOOOOFFFF!!!!!!!” Roxy screamed, shifting about trying desperately to dislodge them
“Sorry I have a meeting to get to, the orderlies will be here in an hour or two to get you cleaned up and back to your cell” he said before looking to her feet “Uh oh, looks like someone will be getting a reprimand for ripping her nylons” he said
“THTHTHTHHTHHAHAATTSSS NOONOHOHOOHTT FAAIAIAIAIRR!!!!!!!!” she argued but he wasn’t listening
“Well I’m off but I’ll see you same time tomorrow!” and with that he walked towards the door, grinning to himself while thinking about how tomorrow for her one week anniversary here he would reveal the injection to make her permanently ticklish forever that she would be given, already imagining the look on her face

"Night!" he called as he walked out, leaving Roxy trapped in the madness of the Nylon Dungeon!

Last edited:
I seem to remember a serum that made a hotspot out of the most stimulated spot, making it more and more ticklish. I wonder if she starts giggling soon during the tease and denial sessions, and then laughing a little harder each day.

As usual ... The best from the master :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much ;)

Awesome story.

Thanks! I always loved the Nylon Dungeon series ;)

Awesome!

Master! Please Katy and Amber <3

Many thanks :)

Absolutely perfect

Thank you very much! ;)

I seem to remember a serum that made a hotspot out of the most stimulated spot, making it more and more ticklish. I wonder if she starts giggling soon during the tease and denial sessions, and then laughing a little harder each day.

Oh yes the tickle serum, I mentioned it briefly at the end, the idea being that they have not yet administered it to Roxy but will be doing so at her next session just so Thomas can see the look on her face when she learns she will be made even more ticklish forever ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back