• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jazz's Gang (MMMM/f All over body/feet Tickling /Sexual/ Non Con )

CapturedDoll

Verified
It was Midnight when we finally arrived at the hotel. My victim was tied with her hands behind her back, and blindfolded. She was begging to be released... but I ignored every single one of her pleas. I got out of my car, and walked over to the passenger side door. When I open it, my ghost white, frightened prey began to try kicking at me! So I closed the door and walked up to the hotel room door. Inside are 4 "co workers" of mine. All tall, handsome... BIG, muscular men... with a passion for doing things a little out of the ordinary for money. We were getting paid a LOT to torture this woman. All from an anonymous client. The men paid me my cut on the spot after a brief hello. Taking their share of the cash first, of course.

I went on to tell them our lady friend was being a bit of a nuisance. Instinctively they all stood up and walked out the door past me. I looked on with a smirk as they opened the car door. Again she tried to kick out in vain. But this didn't stop them. One man took her and placed her right over his huge, strong shoulder. He shut the door with a slam. I was suddenly afraid that the other sleeping patrons of the hotel might wake up. But everything remained silent. No curtains drawn. No noise whatsoever. We, for all intensive purposes... were all alone.

It was my job to film the event. Inside the hotel room my "friend" Jazz, dropped her down onto the bed. They quickly untied her hands from behind, and retied her to the bed. She tried to struggle but the men were too quick and too strong for her. All 4 of the men at once worked in quick unison to get this party started. I sat back in a comfortable chair in the corner quietly to watch. But I coulden't contain the rising smile on my face. I took out my video camera and began to film.

As the camera and I watched... one of the men took out a pair of scissors from his black leather bag. He began to cut away at her clothes. Poor dear struggled against her restraints absolutely horrified. Everyone laughed at her, as the clothes were quickly discarded to the floor. We were sadistic fucks and we all damn well knew it.

A silence then came over the room. I could only hear the breathing of the men, rise and fall. Quickening deeply the more excited they became. The woman was absolutely beautiful. And what they were going to do to her quickened my own breath. The men went to each of their bags... and pulled out enormous ostrich feathers.

The look on her face... "Mmmm..." I was thrilled that I had been told to film this. You could practically see her mind twisting and turning, wondering what they were about to do. And as they approached her.. she screamed out. I guess she suddenly knew what was about to come... and she didn't like it. At ALL.

Jazz quickly put his hand over her mouth. "Shut up... or I'll gag you... Do you need to be gagged pretty lady...?" She shook her head emphatically no. With that, all of the feathers began their descent to her luscious body. Jazz didn't take his hand away fom her mouth just yet. And she squirmed as much as she could, to try and avoid the feathers touching her. The tips finally landed and began to quiver. Tickle torture was the name of this game. And once she began to giggle... thats when Jazz took his hand away.

They tickled at her underarms and sides first. Tracing the feathery tips up and down. Into the hollows of her arms they dove... and it really seemed to tickle her. She tried to hold back her laughter. But apparently she was VERY feather ticklish. Her giggles became louder, and more pronounced. Everyone in the room including me began to get more turned on. I could see 2 of the men begin rubbing themselves through their jeans, as they continued to wiggle the feathers over her body. The tendrils tickling her sides made her practically bounce off of the bed. She tried in vain to lift herself off, giggling like mad. Her laughter was just too cute. And it incited the men on.

Suddenly she broke the top ties of her wrist restraints. 2 of the men jumped down at her, grabbing her wrists and put them back down swiftly. They held her down tightly as new restraints were found and replaced. She began to cry to be let go. And that she would do anything if we would just release her. Jazz went back down to her mouth with his hand and said "Shhhhh..." He held up his feather and held it up darkly over her. Her eyes were huge as the feather made it's descent down onto her stomach. It tickled her immedietly as he twisted the feather all around. She started to smolder into a giggle fit right under Jazz's hand. It was only then he lifted it away with a sinister grin.

2 of the men knelt by the edge of the bed and tried to take off her high heels. But this would be no easy task as she fought hard to keep them on. I could tell she wanted to scream... but she kept laughing as Jazz and his cohort tickled her ribs and neck. She fought on though. Mad as hell. Twisting her ankles and moving them around trying to get her feet away from their reach. Jazz then knew exactly what to do. He took his feather and placed it between her legs. He tickled her clit and pussy... relaxing her with a little soft stimulation. She coulden't help herself succumb to the touch of it. As her feet slowed down, the 2 men at her feet were able to take off her red heels with ease. She barely noticed as the feather was slowly turning her on more and more. Until the men relifted their big white feathers... and aimed them at her bare feet. They maniaclly began to tickle them. She laughed so loud I was afraid we WOULD have to gag her. But we had been instructed to only put a gag on if absolutely necessary.

Her feet flexed back in fear of the tickling feathers instinctively. They brushed against her toes and arches. Her feet must be her most ticklish place as tears began to slide down her face. She was blushing pink as Jazz continued to tickle her clit. She would moan inbetween her crazed laughter. Meanwhile Jazz let his fingertips dance again underneath one of her arms. I have never seen ANY of our victims as foot ticklish to feathers, as she was. And my camera was getting every single bit of the action.

But soon as powerful as the feathers were over her... they dropped them and started to use their hands. Their fingertips went wild over her ticklish bare feet... Jazz and the other man near him were viciously spider tickling her all over the top of her body. Except for the one feather Jazz held onto. Continuing to tickle her softly between her legs. The men at her feet explored every inch. They tickled at her toe stems... inching up and down, one by one. Then crawling down the length of her feet... Then up the sides... it was driving her so wild I eventually got up and placed duct tape over her mouth, myself. She was starting to scream her laughter out. And we couldn't take the chance of being discovered.

Jazz then went back to his bag and pulled out a smaller feather with a stiffer, but still amazingly soft tip. I know because I had been on the receiving end of it once. It tickled like crazy!! But he chose to put it onto her clit. I think he was determined to make her cum. Or our client was. I didn't know all of the details. Her eyes lit up and her toes curled. Her body was beginning to stiffen as Jazz brought her closer to the edge. She tried to move out of the feathers way but Jazz was very skilled in following her movements.

The man on the opposite side of Jazz knelt down beside the bed and whispered into her ear... "Whats the matter honey... are you too ticklish...?" He smiled at her directly and swept his fingertips down her sides. When he reached her hips her dug in deeply. Rolling his fingers like a never ending tidal way. He just kept going and going. Meanhile the foot tickling she was getting was beyond reproach. Her toes fanned and flexed. She had already been taken past the point of breaking her. But as Jazz continued feather tickling her clit... she was about to be thrown overboard into a new ocean of tickle torture.

Her body tensed for the last time... and she came so hard I was sure if there was anyone next door... they would hear her. Even through the gag. But at this point we had down our job and could easily escape if we wanted to. But we didn't. We decided to give our customer a little extra footage.

As the orgasm faded away, she began to cry. That is until she saw all of the men repick up their feathers from the floor. They were going to start all over again. Having cum she was more sensitive than before. Though she didn't know it yet. All she knew was that she was going to be tickled again. And the horror of it showed in her eyes.

Jazz turned to me and asked if I wanted to join in. "Absolutely." I looked at my french manicured nails... and stood up. I showed her my nails as I crept towards her like the evil snake I am. She screamed underneath her gag one last time as my nails... the feathers... and our smiles fell down upon her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back