• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LATE NIGHT: Tickle Robbery! (M/f barefeet tickling/ sexual)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Late Night: Tickle Robbery

After working a 9 hour shift at “The Cheetah”, Crystal’s legs and feet were exhausted. This 26 y/o beauty had had a VERY profitable night. Crystal had made $800 dollars, and split with the house she was left with $400. She was always sad when she had to split the profits. But between the hot guys and the hotter couples, she usually didn’t mind at all.

Rather than go straight home, she decided to make her usual Thursday night hike to the grocery store. She really didn’t need much more food in the fridge this week, but she was going to make herself a wonderful dinner: King Crab and white wine. She loved being a Stripper, and the late night hours were right up her alley.

She pulled up to the Food Mart, and gave herself a good stretch in her car. She checked her makeup, and brushed her long blonde hair. Her clear blue eyes sparkled in the rear view mirror. She adjusted her white short shorts, and white tank. Her hot pink bra was so tight. She hated to part with it but since her boob job, it would have to go. Maybe she could give it to someone at the bar. She smiled at the thought and closed the car door. Her matching white sneakers with pink laces needed to be tied. She bent down and fixed them.

She was close to the entrance when she heard a sweet little “meow” close by. She turned to the side and saw a little white kitten sitting, looking up at the night sky. “OMG! Here kitty! She adored kittens and had been thinking of getting one now that she could afford it. And this little sweet heart was adorable! She walked calmly towards it. When she was almost to the kitty, it trotted away from her around the building. “Sigh”…

Crystal walked around the building. Thankfully there was enough light that she could search for it. Soon she heard another tiny “meow”, and this time it was above her head. The cat had climbed up the medium sized tree near her. “Oh brother”, she thought to herself.

After assessing the situation, she decided she’d have to climb. Her foot easily slipped into the groove of the first branch by her chest. She lifted herself up the ground and steadied herself against the tree. The cat was closer than first appearance. All she had to do was another little stretch and she lifted the cat from the branch above her. Crystal put the cat on her shoulder, and let it put its claws in to her shirt. She carefully steadied herself to climb back down. She let her left foot slide down the tree as her right stayed in the groove of the last branch. As her foot touched the ground, the cat dug into her skin with its claws and she let out a YELP! She pushed forward trying to avoid more pain, but instead she felt it all, and lodged her ankle in the groove of the tree.

“Holy shit”! Crystal pushed against the tree. It made her ankle rub harshly against the bark. She tried to grab her ankle and pull it out. Then she tried to pull on the shoelaces of her sneakers, and kept pulling as hard as she could, but to no avail. She went to reach for her purse over her shoulder, but it wasn’t there. It was by the tree, just out of reach. Her phone dinged with a text message, as if to her mock her. Even the cat jumped down. It watched her for a minute before walking away. It’s tail almost waving goodbye. Crystal looked like an awkward ballerina.

“I can’t believe this”. She could see some cars in the parking lot, so yelling for help seemed to be the next thing to do. “HELP!! HEEEELP”!!!!

“I can help you...” A man was standing there on the other side of the fence near the tree. He was covered heard to toe in black clothes. A mask hid his features, but not his eyes and mouth looking at her lustily. Before she could answer, he climbed over the fence. He walked over to her and leaned against the tree. He brushed some of her hair away from her neck. “What seems to be the problem”?

Her fear was so intense she thought she was about to pass out. The tree and the masked man became hazy. “I…I don’t have a problem. I’m just a little stuck. But I KNOW someone heard me, so I’m sure someone is coming. Thank you though!” She replied shakily.

“Hmmm… I hope you’re right… See I was about to rob the store, but then I saw you get out of the car.” He smiled. “I figured, this is a much more pleasurable way to spend an evening”. He quickly produced a roll of duct tape, ripped it off, and put it over her mouth. She went to tear it away, but he grabbed her wrists. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you! For one you don’t want to piss me off. Two you’re going to need it to keep your balance here. Three… well I just wouldn’t if I were you. What I have in mind NOW is much nicer than if I had to change the plans… again. Just keep your hands on the tree. Just for now. Understand”? She shook her head rapidly that yes she understood. Looking around quickly she saw fewer cars in the lot. SHE may have had enough light to search for the cat, but the same apparently couldn’t be said for the customers. Even from this short distance. Her cries for help had gone unheard.

She looked back at him but realized he was now on the other side of the tree by her foot. “What a predicament… too bad. Tsk, tsk. Well… the least I can do is help you get… uncomfortable”. He smiled again and put his hand on her sneaker and slid it off. Then he put his fingers under her ankle and slowly pulled off the sock. He put the sock in the shoe, presumably so she wouldn’t lose it. “It’s amazing, he said. My robbery kit is the same as my rape and torture kit. I never need to repack or use separate bags”. The feeling of passing out was gone. Only her fear stayed in place… She felt nauseous now.

He then took out what looked like a vibrator. “Put your hands behind your back”. She did as she was told. He placed the medium sized vibrator inside her shorts, and inside her hot pink panties. He just left it there switched off. “Ok, grab the branch above your head.” Crystal once again did as she as told.

The breeze had kicked up slightly. The man turned away from her and took off his mask. He has short, thick black hair. It appeared silky even. His neck was tan. For a moment she thought he might be Spanish, but he had no accent whatsoever. He wiped away his sweat with his forearm. Then he bent down and dug around in his “kit”. The only other discernable feature was the tag on his black jeans…”Wrangler’s. He stood up and replaced his mask.

“I love to torture women…” He said. “I have a particular favorite that I rarely get to do though. Let’s just see if I can do it to YOU. Let’s just say… if you’re “receptive” to it. If not I’m sure I can find plenty else for us to do”. She saw his arm move behind the tree, but couldn’t see what he was doing. She felt a slight tickling on the sole of her foot. She thought it must be a leaf from the tree. Damn breeze she thought to her self. The phantom leaf kept tickling her… and a smile crept across. A little laugh escaped her. “Oh good, the man said. I haven’t done this to such a pretty girl in so long”. Crystal looked at him, and saw in his hand that he was holding a stiff, black feather. He twirled it in his fingers a few times. His smile was replaced with a sneer. She thought to herself “Oh no!! Not THAT”!!

He replaced the feather against her sole and tickled her under the big toe… the round place that was so sensitive to tickling. She ripped off the tape. “Hehehe, no… NO … HEHEHE!! She tried to push herself away from the tree but she is as she was before… stuck. “No, no, no, please no, not that. Don’t tickle me. I’m so ticklish. No… no, no hehehe, HAHAHA!! The man took the feather and stroked her arch up and down, and then wiggled it, tickling her productively, up and down. Her laughter grew louder and louder. He considered replacing the tape, but since he WAS recording this from the kit… you can’t buy this kind of cute, unbridled laughter. He DID stop for a minute and took a long look around to see if anyone might be watching. There was no one. The parking lot was empty except for this girl’s car. The lights were off now too. A police car was coming though. He replaced the feather to her arch and ticked madly, watching as the police just kept cruising down the road. Her laughter turned to screams! Nope, the police didn’t hear anything! He ran the feather under and down each toe. Tears ran down her face and over her lips. She wiped them away so she could try to see. The tree made her foot arch so far backwards, that there was no way she could block the onslaught of tickling. Tickling this girl was making the masked man so hard. He stopped for a minute and took out his cock. Thank God he was ambidextrous. He put the feather in his back pocket, and starting tickling her foot with his fingertips. With his left hand he started stroking his cock. All of his fingers tickled her at once. This was beyond torturous for her. But it felt good. How could tickle torture make someone so happy… and so turned on?

She had no tears left. She hadn’t laughed like this in years, if at all. His fingers tickled worse than the feather. They were stroking her so softly, and so quickly. It almost felt like he was stroking her clit. She touched herself for a few seconds before realizing this might be EXACTLY what he wanted. So she stopped. He caught what she was doing.

“I want you now to turn on the vibrator… if you don’t I’m going to stay here and tickle you all night. He replaced his fingers and tickled her all over her foot. The he went up and down her arch again, slightly wiggling his fingertips. She felt the ache in her clit. She didn’t want to, but she didn’t have a choice. She was almost thankful for it. She reached inside her panties, giggling heartily while his fingers stoked a “come hither” feel. She threw her head back in laughter as she flicked on the switch. WOAH, that’s a pretty powerful little vibrator she thought. “Tickle, tickle, tickle… the man said. His fingers tickled all over her foot like an angry spider”. Through her dry eyes she saw him stroking himself at her torture… and she liked it. Her foot and her clit were becoming equally sensitive. She was going to have the most intense orgasm of her life. Her mouth was a constant motion of funny looks.

“And now… you’re going to tell me when you’re about to cum. In fact, I want you to ask permission. I want to cum with you”. He was in the moment with the women. They may both have forgotten they were victim and perpetrator. The man was stroking his long, hard dick so fast. The vibrator was beating against her clit a million miles a second. But his fingers were at the fastest speed, and they were pushing her over the edge. “MAY I CUM PLEASE SIR”? She continued laughing hysterically under his fingertips. Up and down her arch they went. His eyebrows rose at the incantation of, however slight, respect.

“Yes you may”. Within his grip, his lead heavy cock came all over the tree… his fingers never stopping tickling. Crystal let out a scream that almost shook the tree itself. Her orgasm kept going, and he kept tickling all the way through. When both of their orgasms finally stopped, he had to sit down on the ground. She gripped the branch above tighter.

The man packed up his things. He gently took the vibrator out her panties. She was barely aware of it. The intense smile she had told him everything he need to know. He bent down and picked up her purse. He took out her wallet. He saw the hundreds inside. He took $300 of her money, and her driver’s license.

“I left you some of your money. If you’re a good girl, and don’t call the cops… you may just get this money back someday. A longer visit with me perhaps? The man watched her expression and he saw a slight smile. He dropped her wallet on her purse, and helped her down out of the tree. “Now just lay here, and close your eyes”. Don’t open them for 15 minutes. I’ll be watching you till I’m safely gone.” For the last time she did as she was told.

15 or 20 minutes later she sat up and opened her eyes. Crystal collected herself and her things the best she could. She walked quickly to the car. The kitten was lying underneath the car as if waiting for her. She smiled, so happy to see something so comforting waiting for her after her ordeal. She scooped it up and got inside locking the doors. She pulled her cell phone out of her purse and started to dial 911. But she only dialed the nine before she stopped. She was so confused. And yet felt so relaxed. Her ankle throbbed… but that was it. All she wanted to do now was go home and think. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

The man sat in his van and watched the woman drive past. She wasn’t speeding. Almost driving normally. Well… when he got to work tomorrow he would read up on the 911 calls of the night, and through out the week. Being a Cop made his evening “profession” so much easier to hear of any signs of trouble. And if there were no evidence of any calls from her over the next couple weeks… he would pay her a nice… long… visit. Maybe even bring dinner. She seems like a pizza girl. As he drove home, he would look at her driver’s license at every one of the red lights along the way. Even rubbing it against his cheek.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back