• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John's Marriage (FFF/fm Sexual Tickling/ Barefeet/ Non Consensual)

CapturedDoll

Verified
"If you ever cum to this again... I'm divorcing you."

For the first time ever, John's wife Crystal agreed to tie him up and tickle him. But the words she was saying didn't match up. "What?"

"I SAID... If you EVER cum to TICKLING AGAIN... I'M GOING TO DIVORCE YOU."

John let the words sink in. He blinked with confusion. "Then... why did you tie me up?"

"Because, I've had it. This is the LAST straw. I've told you for YEARS I wasn't playing these games with you. And yet, you keep asking. I'VE HAD IT!!"

Crystal crossed her arms angrily. She looked at him with the contempt that he always saw in her eyes when tickling came up. He just wasn't prepared to see it now.

"Today will be the last game you EVER try to play with me..."

Here they were in the basement of their home. Tied by wrist and ankles to his favorite rocking chair, naked. He wanted to throw up his hands and walk away from her. As he usually did when an argument starts over this. But this time, he couldn't. "So... what do you want from me?"

"I want you to control yourself. I want you to give up tickling for good. If you can't... well, that's it. I'm moving on."

The door to the basement opened up then. 4 women came walking down the stairs. All very pretty. All women he knew from the TMF!! He was delighted to see his friends! Crystal walked over to John then, placed a gag into his mouth, and tied it behind his head. Great... now he couldn't even say hello. And naked to boot! What is going on here??

"Ladies, thank you for coming. This is a special surprise for John as you all know. So let's give him a REALLY good time!! I'll let you to it while I sit over here and watch..."

John's own, home made stocks sat in front of him. He had thought HIS legs would be the ones placed inside. But instead, he looked on quizzically as his friend Jessica sat down in back of them. The top was raised and she placed her ankles inside. Her arms tied behind her. The red shoes she wore, discarded. Mary and Kristen came over to him and kneeled down on either side of him. While his other friend Lauren sat down on a stool in front of the stocks. Right near Jessica's bare feet.

They were all holding feathers in their hands. The fluffiest white feathers he had ever seen. John looked down at himself as he felt a hard on coming. He looked up at his wife as she watched him, lips pursed. "Oh no..." He couldn't lose her.. he loved her!! But this... how was he going to keep from cumming?? It was going to take a miracle.

Suddenly he felt the feathers touch his cock. Slowly they began to tickle it... In front of him Lauren let her own feather begin to tickle Jessica's right foot. Immediately she began to laugh. He quickly recalled Jessica telling him once how ticklish she was to feathers. "Oh my God... no..." Sheer panic set over him. John shook his head no wildly, pleading with his eyes to his wife to stop this. But she pretended not to notice. Averting her eyes towards the scene playing out in front of her.

"Tickle tickle tickle John..." Mary smiled up at him... knowing ALL of what made him weak in the knees. They all did. He shook his head violently at her, no. But she continued straying the feather over his now massive hard on. The tendrils caressed his cock softly. It tickled him, but not enough to laugh like Jessica was. She was howling with laughter already! And they had just begun!

He watched helplessly as he stared at her bare foot being tickled. On and on it went. She had the most beautiful, ticklish feet. It made him sigh dreamily. The feathers tickling his cock felt so good too. He lost himself as he was drawn to the tickling, more and more. He caught his wife out of the corner of his eye. *GASP* He quickly tried to think of anything else but this. He shut his eyes tightly.

"John... open your eyes... or I'll tickle YOUR feet..." Mary reached around and gave his own restrained, bare foot a tickle in the middle of his arch. He laughed mightily through his gag. He had never been tickled before!! His wife wouldn't do it. And now to feel Mary's finger inching up the middle of his foot... "Oh God..." John felt himself getting even harder. He had to resist! And he had to convey to his friends to stop. But as he was finding out... he was VERY ticklish too... and there was nothing he could do to stop this. He reached out with his fingertips. Trying to get loose. But he was restrained so tightly... there was absolutely no escaping this. All he could do was laugh loudly through his gag. He shook his head again no. Thankfully Mary relented, seeing that his eyes were open now. She giggled at him.

Lauren continued on, now tickling Jessica's left foot. Her toes flexed back giving him an excellent view of her soles. Her toes wiggled. And her eyes were wide with ticklish madness. "I can't believe she's going through with this..." John thought to himself. "She always told me she couldn't take feather tickling. That it tickled too much." His panic began to rise again. But the feathers stroking his cock relaxed him almost immediately. He felt himself tightening up.. getting a little closer...

"No... please... no more." He tried to speak through his gag with no avail.

John saw Kristen reach over to her purse. She pulled out 3 thin tipped feathers. All medium sized and black. "No... not those..."

Kristen handed them out to the women. They dropped the fluffy feathers and began their tickling attack to his cock and Jessica's bare feet with their new tools. Jessica laughed so hard tears were coming from her eyes. Kristen also brought out an electric toothbrush. She began to skim the underside of his cock with it. His cum vein. "Oh fuck!! NO NO NO mmmphmhmh!!" He yelled through his gag. Mary reached around and began to tickle his toes with her fingertips.

"MMmmphphphhahahehpmhmhmhmhm!!!"

He closed his eyes again. His foot was SO TICKLISH. He tried to move it but it was steadfast in place. He opened his eyes... and all he could see was the lovely Jessica taking the most incredible foot tickling he had ever seen. He tried not to watch but...

"Cootchie cootchie coo..." His ears perked up. Lauren was teasing Jessica. AND him. "Those words... no... PLEASE don't say them again!" He thought to himself dazed. John's cock was straining. His own foot tickling was maddening. And the new feathers tickling his cock now.. along with the electric brush whirring againt him... he was getting dangerously close to cumming. But Lauren pressed on.. "Cootchie... cootchie...

"No... not that..."

"Coo... Cootchie..."

"No... no more..."

"Cootchie..."

"NO...!!"

His cock was teetering on the edge of cumming. But he managed to hold on. He could feel his face burning as his wife watched him. He shivered and was almost getting cold. He felt so naked... so helpless. How could Crystal do this to him? To their marriage?

He wanted to close his eyes again.. but the bare foot tickling in front of him was too much to turn away from. This was his dream fantasy... Oh... they were tickling her feet so good. "Yeah"... he thought to himself..."Tickle her... tickle her... tickle her bare feet... YES.. tickle tickle... tickle her feet. Tickle those bare feet." He couldn't stop himself. But then realized what he was doing and quit. But...

Lauren started up again with THOSE words.

"Cootchie cootchie coo.."

"Stop it... NO... PLEASE NO..." John shook his head no for all it was worth.

The feathers were tickling his cock with abandon. Wiggling, twisting their tips. Stroking, tracing... his foot still being tickled. He was so close now. So... close... He tried everything to shut off the feeling. But he felt like a volcano about to burst. John was shaking now uncontrollably as he continued to laugh hysterically underneath his gag. His eyes drifted back and forth to the foot tickling. And his cock was feathered so skillfully.

"Cootchie.."

NO!!!

"Cootchie coo"

NOT THAT... DON'T SAY IT AGAIN LAUREN!!! NoooooOOO!! He practically was screaming through his gag.

"Cootchie... cootchie...

"NOOO!!"

"Coo..."

John lost it. He came without an ounce of control. The feathers tickled at his cock spastically while he lost every last drop of cum from his body.

John's wife stood up. She grabbed a stack of papers and walked briskly over to him with a pen. "Sign this..." He looked at the words... they were the Divorce papers. The look in her eyes was unflinching and cold. He took the pen. With his wrist still restrained, he make an awkward but legible signature. With a huff Crystal turned around and walked back upstairs. And out of his life, forever. He became so sad.

"What were those John?" Mary asked. The women began to untie him and Jessica. When he was finally ungagged he spoke... "Divorce papers. I was informed that if I ever came to tickling again... I would be divorced. And it appears now that I am."

The women looked at each other with horror. Knowing that they had helped contribute to his divorce unknowingly. Lauren spoke with tears in her eyes... "I'm so sorry John". All 3 women told him how sorry they were.. all except Jessica.

"John...?"

"Yes Jessica?"

"Want to go out on a date with me?"

The smile that crossed John's face was the purest and biggest smile he'd had in ages.

~ CapturedDoll

This is perfect in every way. Gang tickling, helpless bondage, desperation, foot/cock combination, and those magic words! Thank you so much.

Nice story! I enjoyed reading this very much. It's fun to explore a different angle/situation to a tickle story, isn't it. Yeah, I initially though John was going to be the Ler too!

Nice story! I enjoyed reading this very much. It's fun to explore a different angle/situation to a tickle story, isn't it. Yeah, I initially though John was going to be the Ler too!

Thank you Volsung!! :)

It's been a while, but I'm reading this again, and WOW, this is a seriously hot story! The psychological torment of trying not to cum while having your cock tickled and watching beautiful ticklish feet get tickled in front of you, oh my god that would drive me insane...

It's been a while, but I'm reading this again, and WOW, this is a seriously hot story! The psychological torment of trying not to cum while having your cock tickled and watching beautiful ticklish feet get tickled in front of you, oh my god that would drive me insane...

hehe thank you for reading it again! I really appreciate that. I'm so glad you love it. I really find this a hot fantasy as well. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back