• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tennessee Tickler" Part 2 (M/f Feet)

CapturedDoll

Verified
"Darlin', you're already home."

I repeated his words in my mind, over and over. I was never more frightened.

The Tickler got up then, and knelt down to start another fire. I saw my foot had been cleaned up at some point. I was grateful to not have his cum on me anymore. And as he tended to the fire, he looked back at me, and gave me a wink. I immediately turned away.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me. I felt his fingers touch my chin, and turn my face up and back towards him.

"Want some breakfast darlin...?"

I gasped from him grabbing me like that. It scared me. So I quickly nodded into his hand, and said yes.

He went off into the kitchen. I couldn't see him from where I was sitting. I heard silverware cluttering and doors banging. When he came back to me he held a grey bowl. And was dragging a matching chair to mine behind him. He took the chair and placed it beside me. He sat down and watched me for a moment. He smiled a genuine, friendly smile. Like nothing was wrong. Inside the bowl, looked like cornflakes.

He took hold of the spoon and pointed it at my lips. "Eat up."

I didn't fight him. I just did as I was told.

When the bowl was empty, he took it away into the kitchen. When he returned... he started to loosen the ropes! I felt his hands untying my wrists. I feel so uneasy having him so close to me. He spoke in a low, gruffy voice to me:

"Now, don't ya try anythin' stupid."

My first instinct as I felt the ropes loosen, was to do something stupid. But I didn't. Far from it. "I won't."

My wrists and arms were so sore from being tied for so long. I unconsciously stretched out my arms. It was then that I felt one of his fingers slide up my left underarm. Slowly... and deliberately. I jumped a mile and gasped while I yanked them down. That now familiar pang of forced laughter crawled into my stomach. But I refused to let it go. Except I couldn't. As the giggle escaped my lips, I covered my mouth.

"Sweetheart... you and I gonna have a GOOOOD time together." He smiled and stroked my hair. He lifted some of the thick, long strands, leaned over, and smelled my hair. I stared straight ahead. Chills ran up my neck. He then smelled my neck and gave it a small kiss. "MMMmm you smell good sugar. But you had a long night... so go clean up. Bathrooms thata way". He pointed to just past the living room. I stood up unsteadily. I found myself grabbing his arm. I was dizzy and shaking. He helped me adjust. I oddly felt safe enough to do that. Why? Maybe it was because he only had tickled me thus far. But would things escalate? I just didn't know.

I found my way to the bathroom. It was not unpleasant. Just in need of a good wash down.

I spotted a window. I ran over and opened it immediately. There must have been 5 more inches of snow on the ground. And icicles covered the window from above. The window was just low enough that I could raise my leg and put my foot out the window. Once my foot touched the snow I gasped from how cold it was. A hard shiver went through me. I immediately pulled my foot back. I shut the window back down with a thud. "Omg... I hope he didn't hear that." I hurriedly did what I needed to do, and opened the door. He wasn't there. I was flooded with relief.

When I came around the corner he was sitting back on the couch. Smoking again. "Sit down darlin'..." He patted the seat next to him. I uneasily walked past him. I started back to the opposite couch.

"Darlin'..."

I turned slowly to face him.

"Here..." He patted the seat again with a perfectly, friendly smile. I tried to walk over as slowly as possible. I sat down, without touching him. He pulled out another cigarette, lit it, and pulled me closely to him. With his arm wrapped around me.

"Mmhmm, this is the life..."

I wanted to shift but was afraid to move. We sat there in silence for a while. And then he spoke.

"I want you to feel comfortable here. This is your home now sweetheart. And so... I want you to write about us. Like a diary. You can write whatever you want to. I know I'll enjoy reading it."

Write? About what?? How this tickle monster has kept me captive? Tickled me until I passed out repeatedly? How cruel is HE?

He handed me a stack of paper from the side table. And a quill pen with ink. He made me sit at an old desk by the window. He kept his hands on my hips to place me down onto the seat. I couldn't stand him touching me. Not really. Well... I never had anyone touch me like that before... but still. Fine! So he wants me to write? Fine! I will write every single detail.

Every. Single. One.

It took me all day.. but I have written every single detail here. I hope you're happy, asshole.

When I was finished he took me by the wrist gently, and led me back to the couch. He sat down beside me with my writing in hand. Oh god... I knew he would read it but... I just... what was I thinking?? With everything I wrote... I knew when he finished reading it I would be in a LOT of trouble.

He then placed my legs over his lap. My feet there for him to tickle at any moment.

He actually laughed throughout my words. But his laughter was dark. When he finished, he pushed my legs off of him abruptly and went back to the desk. He took out a folder from one of the drawers and placed it inside. I noticed there was a stack of papers inside.

"Ready for more ticklin', darlin?" He sneered at me viciously.

My heart began to race.

"No... PLEASE!! NOT AGAIN!! I"M SORRY!!!” He ignored me and went and took one of his kitchen chairs. He sat it down in the same place as the night before.

He came back to me and held out his hand swiftly. I took it nervously as he helped me up. I knew he wanted me to sit there. But I couldn't move. Suddenly I felt a swat on my ass. "Go girl! Whatcha waitin for??" I fumbled for the chair, shocked. I sat down quickly though. He smiled at me as he picked up his rope on the side table. I was petrified.

He tied me just as he had the night before. Except both feet were raised and tied down to his dusty stool. Knees tied. Arms tied back behind me around the chair. He brandished his daunting white feather again before me. His grin was even broader today as he sat down. He tilted the feather towards my foot, and began to wiggle it against my sensitive bare soles.

"Is that any way to talk about your man? Lil girl... you've got a lot to learn. Coochie coochie coo..."

OH NO!!!! My feet were so tender and sore from walking in the snow. THIS tickling was 100 x's worse!! I screamed, hollered and laughed for what seemed like an eternity!! It tickled SO BAD!

The tendrils snuck around my sole. Peeking around my toes. Sliding up my arches. Circling, twisting. But my arch. It tickled me the most. Oh GOD DID IT TICKLE!!! And like a moth to a flame.. he honed in on that spot, over and over. "Kitchy kitchy baby. Yeah... I've got a few lessons to teach you bout livin' here."

The foot tickling got so bad I had no choice BUT to pass out again. And I was grateful. But again he awoke me with the smelling salts.

My eyes opened to him standing over me with a delighted grin. His eyes sparkled. Then he walked over and relit the fire. The feather was in his place, on the couch. I heard myself say nervously. "How long are you going to keep me here?"

"There you go again. Wantin' to run off in the middle of a blizzard."

"You can't keep me here forever!! I turned down the volume on my voice... "The snow will melt eventually..."

"We'll talk about that when it melts. For now, you're stayin'."

He turned to me and grinned as he stood up. He crossed the room behind me. When I looked over, he was by the front door, picking up my boots.

"Wha... what are you doing with those?" I thought for a minute that he might have had a change of heart. Maybe he realized I should be let go of. Maybe? Oh please...

He recrossed the room and stood back in front of the fire. He smiled evilly at me.

"Makin' sure you don't run off, girlie."

With that, he took my boots with one hand, and threw them into the fire. He wiped his hands together in a repeated, slapping motion. "You won't be needin’ those with me around."

Any freedom I thought I might have had was officially over. The significance not lost on me. I was shocked. And devastated. He then went back to his couch, picked up his feather, and sat back down in front of my tied, bare feet. I lost it and started to cry.

"Aww. Don't ya cry, lil' darlin'. I'm gonna give you somethin' to laugh about..."

He lowered the feather to my sole. It began to slide up... and down... UP and DOWN. With every movement a tear dried, and a giggle replaced it.

The feather is dreadful in his hand... He goes slowly... taunting my toes... each one a little tickle. Sliding and titillating my feet. Feathering my ticklish soles... sometimes dropping it back on the couch to use his fingertips. But always reclaiming the feather to coax me back into losing my mind. I was quickly being driven into hysterical madness.

When I woke up once more, I was lying on a bed. He was spooning me. His arm wrapped around my waist. "Sweet ticklish dreams, lil' tootsie..." My feet were sticking out from underneath the blankets, wet with hot cum.

I was in the same position against him the next morning. I somehow managed to untangle myself from him though, and stood up. But suddenly I felt a hand around my wrist.

"Lil lady... where do you think yur goin’?" I sat back down slowly on the bed. I nervously layed back down the same way as before.

"Good girl. I don't have a lotta rules... but one of them is that you don't get up before I do. You're the woman of the house now. But I'm still the man."

He sat up then and went to the bathroom. He came back with a hot cloth and washed my feet. It felt good. Too good. He snapped the towel lightly at my rear with a happy smile. It filled me with relief for some reason.

Later another bowl of cereal. Except this time I was allowed to eat it by myself. And then... more writing.

After he tied me back on my chair. I was completely helpless and vulnerable to him. My ticklishness, the weakest point. And he literally had me by the toe. The tickling began again.

The slow pace of how he trailed the tip of his feather up my sole, was unbearable. "Coochie coo time" is what he liked to say as the months passed. I shuddered every time I heard it. Except... now... I was beginning to like it. Even... love it. It was such an extreme torture to bear every night. But it began to make my heart beat faster.

Night after night that feather would dance across my bare feet. And he never missed an opportunity to wake me up with the smelling salts. Ever. That tickly/ dreamy haze I was always in... I came to revel in. I felt light and free from everything this world had to offer. It has taken me a long time to realize it but...

I soon fell in love with him.

The snow came and went. I couldn't bear to be without him. The tickling itself... it would make me cum. He would tickle my feet sometimes with the feather... and then tickle my womanhood. I craved it. I couldn't live without it. I had been conditioned. I know this. But it doesn't matter anymore.

I love you Sir, with all my heart.

Love,

Julie

P.S. I look forward to later...

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?326443-The-Tennessee-Tickler-Part-3-(F-m)-Non-Con

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back