• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Totally Underwhelming Bosses

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This post was inspired by a video by https://m.youtube.com/user/outsidexbox/videos. They really have some interesting videos on gaming.

Like, for example. Did you know GTA was a spin-off of a racing game? Someone found a glitch in (I forgot the title) and GTA was born.

The video that inspired this post was about bosses that cheat to win.

I decided to take it the other way however. What were some of the video game bosses you have faced that had no business being bosses?

One glaring example comes to mind for me. The final boss of Fable 2. I mean, a one hit kill final boss was a real let down for me. It made the game feel kinda anticlimactic. Totally an unsatisfying boss fight.

Have you played any other Fables? I've always been Fable-curious, so to speak...
In the vein of your GTA fact, what became DOTA was originally a Warcraft III mod.

The end boss of Mad Max (2015) immediately sprung to my mind.

One of the greatest games I have ever played; if I had to review it, I'd give it a perfect score... until that super duper underwhelming end fight which played almost like a parody of the rest of the game. Especially considering what was at stake. Truly fantastic gem of a game, but with the worst boss fight if weighed against what led up to it.

Gods the Final Boss in Final Fantasy X nearly made me take the CD out and break it into little pieces.

Yu Yevon, the god that has been terrorizing planet Spira for millennia, the deity that created the abomination Sin which destroyed the metropolis of Zanarkand, the TYRANT that our party has been striving to defeat this entire time...IS A WATERMELON-SIZED TICK! Like, he's a bloody bug! It's not even possible to LOSE THE FIGHT AGAINST HIM! The entire battle is SCRIPTED! God I was angry.

Gods the Final Boss in Final Fantasy X nearly made me take the CD out and break it into little pieces.

Yu Yevon, the god that has been terrorizing planet Spira for millennia, the deity that created the abomination Sin which destroyed the metropolis of Zanarkand, the TYRANT that our party has been striving to defeat this entire time...IS A HUMAN-SIZED TICK! Like, he's a bloody bug! It's not even possible to LOSE THE FIGHT AGAINST HIM! The entire battle is SCRIPTED! God I was angry.

Ouch!!! This does sound like a terrible boss design and fight~

I never played FFX, so I take your word for it, but I much prefer the review you just made to the professional ones. You have a hilarious way to express your frustration :p

I’ll go old school here. Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest. There’s only 3 in the game. One (Grim Reaper) you can literally just walk past him.

Dracula is super easy, just unload on him and you’ll put him down before he can even move.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Ahhh those good old classics.

Yup, I still remember the PAIN that was NES Super Mario.

99 Levels of "OUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!"

After Level 10 I wanted to hang the stupid toad I rescued upside down OVER THE LAVA PIT and DARE HIM TO SAY IT AGAIN!

Fortunately there were some good ones though. Metroid, Legend of Zelda, etc etc.

Have you played any other Fables? I've always been Fable-curious, so to speak...
In the vein of your GTA fact, what became DOTA was originally a Warcraft III mod.

I've actually played all three Fable games. I was a big fan of Fable 2 until that last boss fight that is.

As much as I love the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series, few of their bosses (from the Bethesda games) are very challenging.

The first 2 Fallout games by Interplay were pretty hard in certain parts, but I can only think of a few tough fights in Fallout 3 and 4. Fallout New Vegas had some tough parts, however. Obsidian did a pretty good job with that game and its expansions.

One of the only tough fights in Skyrim was the vampire at the end of Dawnguard (Harkon).

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back