• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tennessee Tickler Part 4 (M/f)

CapturedDoll

Verified
As I was dragged back into the living room, Jacob spoke. “What in the blue devil is going on here!?” My captor laughed merrily and told an extravagant tale of me breaking in and stealing from him. How I threatened his life with his gun and tied him up. I pleaded and sobbed… but neither of them would listen or help me.

“Let ME GO!!! NOW!!!!”

They both laughed sadistically. Then they proceeded to pick me up by the arms again. I was put onto his side of the sofa. Hands and feet, bound with the ropes. My captor spoke directly to me then.

“There ain’t no Police out here darlin’... We take care of things our own way.”

He would soon put duct tape across my mouth. Unable to talk, I sat in silence as I watched them go down the dingy hallway into the bedroom, shutting the door behind them with a bang.

Later as they came back Jacob said “Well brother, I’ll see you tomorrow. Gonna get some shut - eye and let you … get on with things here...” He looked over at me sneering. I shook my head rapidly. I screamed as much as I could behind the tape. Tears formed in my eyes. They began to roll just as he left by the back door. He must have been going to the shabby shack house outside. The place I’ve never been to. And could only see through the bedroom window. I began to settle back down knowing he was at least close by. But...

I looked back and straight ahead. There above me I saw my captor standing above menacingly. His eyes went smugly dark. I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

“Well, now. Alone at last.” The fire flickered across his eyes as he took the duct tape off my mouth. Then he sat down on the couch beside me.

“I take you in… keep you warm and fed, and after all this time, you betray me.”

“YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!!” I screamed! “You used me!!! My body… my mind!!! My HEART!!!”

“I did no such thing. You chose me. That there day in the blizzard was no coincidence. It was fate. No one ‘cept my brother been round here since only God knows when. And when I saw you… I knew you’d be mine. And that you could never escape… as you would say… never to escape the Tennessee Tickler…”

He picked me up then and threw me over his shoulder. Down the darkening stairs he took me. Another place I had never been allowed. He was unbelievably strong.

He unlocked it and stepped through the cold, pitch black room. The basement was unbearably cold. A light suddenly went on overhead. I saw the corner of a bed. He cast me onto it like a sprung net. It was covered in dust. It flew all around as I struggled against my binds.

“Enjoy your new room… I think an hour or two… maybe three, will help you understand where your place is in this house. You are my woman. And I am your man.” He produced the feather. “I want you to pay close attention to how cold your feet get. Just imagine not being able to have this done to you anymore. Frozen like ice water...”

The feather tip slid up my arch ever so slowly. I laughed with a squeal. He ran it up the arch of my sole quickly…and back down again. Up and down the tip slide.

If my time with him had taught me anything, it was that I could never stop the one thing I had hated being. TICKLISH. And now is my only release to orgasm. I giggled and squirmed.

He stopped suddenly.

“TIme to take your medicine…” He stepped back and walked over to the door. Opening it he waved back to me with an evil smile and nod. He shut the door with enough force that it rattled me.

And there I laid all alone for what felt like an eternity. The chills began everywhere. My feet were quickly losing their warmth. My entire body began to feel like an ice cube. No way out and no way to get warm. My clothes had gone cold as soon as I had been laid down. I froze for what I learned was indeed 3 hours in the end. I cried most of the time. It was brutal.

When we made it up the stairs, over his shoulder… he laid me down on the couch, still bound. I couldn’t feel a thing as he began to poke and prod at my feet. His hands were warm though. “Always remember the gift this is. Your home… my protection. And always … the tickling.”

As my feet began to heat up, I again felt the feather’s edge tickling at my soles again. I felt a huge sense of relief as I began to laugh… I finally let go of the last of my will to resist. He had me right where he wanted me. Needy of him, his heart… to survive,… And the tickling. He was so cruel… yet this odd seduction had worked on me. Stockholm Syndrome at its most bizarre. And I loved it.

With the last of his anger seeping away… He menacingly tickled at each toe. “”You ever touch my feather again girl…” His voice trailed off, not completing the sentence. His laser focus was on my bare feet. Tormenting them. Making me ride the waves of hysteria over and over again.

I could feel myself yield to his feather from between my legs. But I was still tied up and couldn’t touch myself. All I could do was endure the foot tickling, like I had so many nights before. His feather tickled at my soles with abandon. Up and down it trailed and wiggled. I laughed deeply and madly all night long. It was the worst and best foot tickling I had ever received. There was absolutely no end to his tickling madness. I could never get used to that much foot tickling no matter how hard I tried. The sensation was irresistible on the soles of my feet. Eventually I passed out.

When I woke up, Jacob had returned. I could hear him talking with my Captor. I was lying in bed, freed from the restraints. I ran out in the white nightgown he had put me in, barefoot. They both looked up at me with knowing grins at what I had been through.

“Welp, now that I know you’re ok brother, I’ll be heading back home,” said Jacob. My Captor stood up and the brothers shook hands. “See ya next year”. I watched as he picked up the books I had been writing in, and put them in his huge backpack. “Lil lady… get your things.”

“What? What do you mean?” I was deeply shocked by his words, and what they suggested.

“It means you’re coming with me. OR… you can stay here with my Brother. Up to you. But I sure would like some company…” He flashed a toothy grin at me.

I looked at my Captor. He stood there stone-faced at first. Except I could see the corners of his lips edging with a smile. I could leave… but with another captor? Maybe even a chance to escape?

After a few minutes of thinking it over… I just couldn’t. “No… I’ll stay here…”.

When Jacob left without me, I walked over slowly and stood near the fire. I saw his feather back in place on the mantle. I picked it up and walked back over to him. My “Tennessee Tickler”.

“Coochie coo time…” I spoke softly. He smiled down at me and took the feather from my hand.

“I told you darlin’... you’re home.”

“I am.”

From behind his back, he took out another long white feather and handed it to me. And we tickled each others’ feet as we made love. Our laughter filled the cabin deep into the night.

Later we placed both of our feathers on the mantle, side by side.

~ CapturedDoll

As always well crafted, setting just worked so well........need some feathers

hahaha! ;) Thank you Papa for reading my work I really appreciate it! And commenting!! SO rare! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back