• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's happened to Tickle Abuse?

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
The Tickle Abuse site has been inactive since October. When I looked on C4S today, I found their whole content in disarray, with a lot of new sites, none of which turn out to be Tickle Abuse and no indication of where the collection of clips could have gone.
I also know that the content has declined terribly over the last year or two and the owner was by no means happy about it, but that doesn't explain the new situation.
Does anyone have any idea?

Wondering me too. Sure 2 last years, was not that good: camera, action, no devices, no studio, just like beginning amateurs ; i even asked for a paid custom with no answer ... made me think if the business was in some oher hands.
In December, 2 updates on the store now called "Tickle 2" , and it says "we'll be updating regularly again, we're terribly sorry for the hiatus, but 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us...let's make 2021 great." ...
I just can't believe that the 10 years long TickleAbuse journey will end like that ...:panic::brick'd:

Wondering me too. Sure 2 last years, was not that good: camera, action, no devices, no studio, just like beginning amateurs ; i even asked for a paid custom with no answer ... made me think if the business was in some oher hands.
In December, 2 updates on the store now called "Tickle 2" , and it says "we'll be updating regularly again, we're terribly sorry for the hiatus, but 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us...let's make 2021 great." ...
I just can't believe that the 10 years long TickleAbuse journey will end like that ...:panic::brick'd:

don't think people mind the lack of vids due to covid, but i think the bigger question is: who is exactly is "we".... :cynical:

I've heard rumours for years that the site had been sold at least a couple of times over the last few years.
If this is true then I am a little disappointed that Tommy never disclosed the fact that he was no longer involved to the community.
While he isn't under any legal obligation to do so or anything, when you've spent so much time building up a brand that has become synonymous with 'quality' I think that there is a moral responsibility just to let everyone, who's supported you for so long, know that you're handing the business on and that the content that the site puts out will no longer being personally overseen by the old management anymore.
I get why the buyer might not want him to say that but it is the more honorable thing to do.

Recently (in 2021) I think a company/group called "brotherincash" buy tickleabuse licence (https://www.brothersincash.com/). And they start uploading many shi** on the website. I can't believe we let they fail... It male me so sad. Am I the only one?? No one talk about that :dropatear

Thats ehy I am glad I did the smart thing and got a membership and downloaded a bunch of the older videos..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats ehy I am glad I did the smart thing and got a membership and downloaded a bunch of the older videos..

Does the membership allow to download clips? I thought it's only for streaming.

I dont know how it is now, but when Tommy was running it, you could pay like $30.00 a month and could download all of his old and recent videos

downloading clips allowed with a limit depending of the membership (number of vids, not gb) - the site is huge , with a lot of type of clips
BUt speaking tickling, very few updates and not so good for me till now - (just MY opinion of course) - still good if you have no TA, even if a some old vids have wrong titles wrong description and wrong models' names ...

I haven't been to the T/A site for a really long time, and I didn't realize that Tommy's gone. His content was really hard to beat back ten to twelve years ago with sadistic ticklers like Brooke and Tasha, and his best of series for each year was always packed with great footage. Ever evolving bondage furniture with desperately ticklish models plus a top notch site kept him on top for a long time.

The last time I was browsing there I believe he had just relocated to Florida, different models - different ticklers, guaranteed weekly content and the best of series was gone. But this is a business and you need to stay relevant, and in my opinion the guaranteed weekly content - quantity over quality along with piracy was the brand's unraveling.

You know I really am curious as to who keeps buying these shitty clips. Tickle ____ 2 is still constantly a top selling producer on C4S and it's not just a backlog keeping it afloat, check the Top Selling Clips portion of the header and it's generally newer material.

It's crazy that shit "nobody" likes still sells so much. I can see the majority of tickle fetish people not interacting enough with "the community" in such numbers, but it's still impressive to see such a now apparently universally despised production outlet still routinely clobber the shit out of other, better producers so often.

I'm so sad, this studio was the best with tickleintensive... they all disappeared...

Tickle Abuse is still there. Here is the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252/tickle-abuse

Now, the problem is that a few months ago Clips4sale was forced to eliminate certain words out of the website, including "abuse" and any term that could indicate violence or nonconsensual. That why when you search for Tickle Abuse it doesn't show any results, but when you look at the top selling tickling studios you will find "Tickle (Abuse)" and "Tickle (Abuse) 2" without the word abuse.

Tickle Abuse is still there. Here is the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252/tickle-abuse

Now, the problem is that a few months ago Clips4sale was forced to eliminate certain words out of the website, including "abuse" and any term that could indicate violence or nonconsensual. That why when you search for Tickle Abuse it doesn't show any results, but when you look at the top selling tickling studios you will find "Tickle (Abuse)" and "Tickle (Abuse) 2" without the word abuse.

That's the link to apparently their mostly f/m site

That explains a lot. Had no idea that was a thing.

I don't know if they've been sold, moved, or what, but I've noticed that the great bondage furniture that they used to have hasn't been seen on the site in over a year. I wrote them and asked if it was available for a custom and they replied, "We do not have that option at this time."

I don't know if they've been sold, moved, or what, but I've noticed that the great bondage furniture that they used to have hasn't been seen on the site in over a year. I wrote them and asked if it was available for a custom and they replied, "We do not have that option at this time."

So weird. Why would they move the device?

Or maybe Tommy got it, it was build by him, I think.

Good to know the reasoning. I was confused earlier this year when searching for "Tickle Abuse - Clips4sale" as I traditionally did.

So is there still a Clips4sale store that has all the older Tickle Abuse videos?

can someone give me exact title of this video or provide a direct link, I cannot find it:

52172925584_efa46ebd1c_z.jpg

Yes, there is still a C4S pages with the original TA clips: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/tickle-abuse-2. For some reason none of the pics from the clips are loading for me though.

Yeah, same for me none of the photos of the videos load either. When you click on the actual video the photos show up.
They used to be the leader in Tickling videos - Tickle Abuse. But now I think UK Tickling has gone past them. Although the newest video on that Clips4Sale Tickle Abuse page is "Sexy Little Thief" from 2016.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back