• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

23 y/o male ler from Canada seeking female lee in Europe

PatLikesCats

Hello, everyone. My name's Pat, I'm 23, and I currently live in Canada. Before I go into my spiel, I'm only looking for responses from people in the following countries: Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Ukraine, and Russia (and the UK, but I've made a separate post for that in the UK section). These are the European countries I'm interested in visiting, moving to, or just meeting people from.

I'm posting here today because I'm famished. I haven't gotten to quench my thirst to tickle someone since I was a kid.

I watch a lot of videos of girls being tickled, and if they happen to be good videos where the ticklee seems to be genuinely ticklish, I can't get enough of them. I've been watching for years, but I want to do the tickling myself!

My favourite forms of tickling are belly raspberries and foot licking/nibbling. Nom nom. Those are just so evil and seem to draw out some of the best reactions. Getting to deliver a flurry of raspberries on a nice, firm stomach would make me a very happy boy. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I love tickling (well, the idea of doing it) so much that I couldn't see myself being in a relationship with someone who isn't hopelessly ticklish. I'm not expecting a relationship out of this, but just saying! And I think 99% of the people I've interacted with in real life would look at me like I'm either a bit crazy or an idiot. What a sad world it can be.

So if you're interested in helping me break my million-year tickle dry spell, please feel free to reply or send me a private message, telling me a little bit about yourself - maybe about your own tickle fantasies.

I'm mainly looking for female lees between the ages of 18 and 27 inclusive. That being said, if you just want to be friends with me, regardless of age or gender, I'd be happy to hear from you too.

If things go really well, the idea of course is to meet up one day (post-covid). Phew, I'm really good at getting ahead of myself. I'll leave my discord account here too, and I apologize if I'm breaking the rules by doing so: PatLikesCats#4640

Disclaimer: I must be upfront and warn you that I've been going through a rough patch. I don't have internet at home (might get it real soon though). But I'm keen to start doing only things that bring me joy, such as meeting that special tickle partner!

Bonus: I used to love playing video games (shocker, I know). PC mostly, but I haven't done that in ages either. Will elaborate on this if you're also a gamer. I also love nature.

With love,
Pat

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back