• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's more ticklish?!

Slydog

TMF Poster
The age old question!
Are girls or guys more ticklish?!

Like with every other scenario, it depends on the person. But, from what I've scene, women seem to be more ticklish then men.

It's statistically even across genders. Our nervous systems are basically the same.

Most people face sampling errors when looking at small sets of people to make this call, and fail to take into account lots of aspects of social behavior that alter the way one gender may respond to being tickled in a public situation (Men are taught to be more stoic etc)

But on average the genders are about equal in ticklishness.

Myriads

I would agree with Myriads, however in my personal experiences, I'd definitely have to say that women are more ticklish than us fellers.

its not that one gender is "more ticklish" , i just think guys no matter how ticklish they are generally dont respond as uncontrollably as females

I believe as young children, it's about the same. I remember from my childhood just as many wildly ticklish boys as girls. But then as kids become teens, then adults... ticklishness is usually seen as cute in women, versus submissive for men, and therefore men tend lose it more often. As covered in other threads, the mind is a key part of being ticklish, and truly not wanting to react to it is definitely a component, especially over time.

On another note, a pet peeve of mine is people who repeatedly distinguish individual anecdotes from statistical averages -- like it's some win for social justice to point out that exceptions exist. "You said men are taller than women -- well, not every man is taller than every woman." Thanks, social justice warrior for lowering the intelligence of the conversation. :)

Last edited:
Good question! Cool answers so far! I think it's even too. :)

But I love girls vs guys themes always very much! "Battle of the sexes" rock! :D

surely it's down to the actual person themselves and not gender, as i bet there are some men more ticklish than women and some women for ticklish than men

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back