• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slaves for one night (mf/mf) [sexual/siblings/denial]

basalitan

__________x______x__________​
Disclaimer:
All characters appearing in the following story are fictional, over the age of 18 and do not share the same bloodline.

__________x______x__________​

As a non native speaker, I apologize for any lingual flaws and always appreciate feedback.

__________x______x__________

~Chapter 1~​

The couple led Michaela and John into their bedroom.
Adam Willbur opened the door and flicked on the lights as he stepped through the door and crossed the room to casually lean against one of the wooden poles of the couples luxurious four poster bed.
The guests followed, nervously stepping in the middle of the room, while Chloe Willbur closed the door behind them. The tall, muscular man, currently leaning against the bedpost was the first to speak.
“Alright Michaela, help your brother get rid of his clothes.”
They looked at each other and Michaela took a step towards John’s athletic frame.
“Remember Mica, as long as we do as we are told they will pay our rent for the next two months.”
She nodded and let her fingers glide along the seam of his shirt.

All of this had started, when John had finished school and had applied for the same university as Michalea. Ever since he had become an Orphan at the age of two, he had been raised by Michaelas family, where he found a loving home alongside his older step sister.
They had developed a close relationship throughout the years, despite John knowing he was adopted and soon figured out that moving in together after graduating was a solid plan to afford a decent downtown apartment. It didn't take long for them to find a suitable home close to the campus. The building was taken good care of by the landlord and not a single unpleasant neighbour in sight.

They quickly decided to move in, even when the rent was a little bit higher than they could afford, but both had agreed to work a part time job and so they signed the papers. What had started out working very well, soon got out of hand and when first John and later Michaela didn't have the time or in fact nerves to deal with their jobs, a friendly couple from their level of the apartment building had offered a helping hand.
And after all, everything they had to do was to entertain the potentially sexually bored couple for a single night...

“Take it off darling, don’t be shy. I'm sure you’ve seen your brother without it a couple of times.”, the woman addressed Michaela's hesitant approach with a wink.
Mica pulled up John’s shirt and helped him get it over his head.
“Good girl.” Mr. Willbur said, approaching Michaela from behind. Her wavy curls dangling with every step until she finally decided to pull them back into a ponytail.
“Now to his pants…” Mrs. Willbur passed the pair, strolling over to her husband and settling down on the bed.

She looked her brother in the eyes and John nodded. Michaela opened his belt and pants and let them fall down to his knees. Kneeling down she softly grasped his thigh to signal him to hold up his leg so she could slip his jeans over his foot.

“His socks as well.” Mica obeyed.

With only his Boxers left, John looked down to his sister, kneeling before him, removing his jeans from the other leg, involuntarily caressing his thigh, sending shivers up his spine. Although he saw his sister right there before him, he couldn't help but feel excitement about the situation, getting stripped by a beautiful girl being close to naked around strangers and completely at their mercy.

“Good girl.” The man laid his hand on her shoulder. He came close to her ear and whispered to her. “Now take off that dress and let me have a look at your beautiful body.”

John’s eyes widened. His sister turned to Mr. Wilbur and as she reached to her neck and undid the loop which held her dress up. With her black hair tied into a high ponytail, she had no trouble opening it and soon, the yellow fabric slid effortlessly down her toned body. She was standing there in her black thong and strapless bra. He saw the man whispering something to her again, couldn't make out what it was though.

He saw Michaela shaking her head, “Please, isn’t there anything else we can do for you?”

Mrs. Willbur stepped forward from her spot on their bed, put a finger beneath Mica’s chin and smiled at her deviously. “You can choose to back off of our agreement anytime you like, darling.”

“No, it’s just… I won't be able to stand it.”
“Don't worry, Darling. We have ways to help you endure it.” Mrs. Wilbur focused Michaela like an eagle sweeping in for the kill. She winked at her husband as she passed him, walking directly towards her brother John.

“What are you going to do to her?” John looked at the mature woman guiding him to sit on the edge of the bed, before taking a seat next to him.

“Look, handsome. You two are here to entertain us tonight. And while I certainly enjoy a boy toy to tease and fuck, what really turns me on is watching my husband make your sissy over there scream.”

John was about to ask her what that meant, when he heard Mr. Willbur command his sister.
“Arms above your head. I don't like to repeat myself.”

Mica hesitantly followed the order and raised her arms above her head, bending at the elbows to hold onto her own forearms.

“Turn around.”

Michaela turned around to face John and Mrs. Willbur. John looked at her body exposed as it was. He could not stop his imagination running wild on the thought of…
Was that what they were planning to do to her?

“Now hold still. I don't want to see you taking your arms down.”
With those words, the man standing behind her started to caress her sides with his fingertips.

‘Fuck, it is happening. He is tickling her.’ John could not believe what he was seeing right in front of his eyes. His cock twitched at the thought of what the evening will have in store for them. He knew his big sister absolutely hated to be tickled. She couldn't stand it and immediately fought back fiercely when someone tried to poke her sides or run a finger down her sole.

Every time he tried it himself in fact he usually got kicked by reflex. This didn't stop him from trying it once or twice though. He got a thing for it. He liked how the soft skin of a girl felt under his fingertips and the squirming turned him on like no tomorrow.

The girly giggles of his sister interrupted his daydreaming.
“Shiihihihihit!”

Michaela threw her arms down and pressed them to her sides, instinctively taking a step forward.

“You appear to be awfully ticklish, darling. I like that. And I certainly will enjoy having my husband tickle all those sweet giggles out of you.”

“Arms up! And keep them up or we have to switch things up a little.”
Mr. Willbur grabbed her forearms and moved them up to her head, letting Michaela interlock her fingers behind her head.

The man started at her sides again, forcing cute giggles out of the beauty before him.

“Plehehease let me do anythiiiing else for youhaha!”

John hated that his sister had to endure this. But he loved what was done to her. Her melodic giggling and pleas for mercy even after the slightest touch were a fantasy come true for him. He felt his cock growing by the sight of the older man roaming his fingers up her torso to tickle her armpits once again with one finger each.

“What do you want to do for me, Michaela?”
Mr. Willbur let his hands follow her curves down to her panty line.

“Anything! Anything you lihihike!”

“Anything is a lot, darling. Did you think that through?”

“Anything, I swehehear! Just pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!”
Michaela burst into laughter. Mr. Willbur all of a sudden clawed her hips, thumbs at her back massaging the tender flesh beneath his fingers. She clamped her arms down again, spinning around retreating from the man instinctively.

“Awwww, honey! You were so close to making yourself a deal to avoid the torture ahead of you. But since you can't hold still, I think we need to show you what happens to little rebels refusing to follow their instructions. And I'm sure your brother over here would love to assist us in your punishment.”
Mrs. Willbur winked at John, letting her hand glide over the fabric of his boxers. She felt his already hard cock and the little bit of precum that already soaked into the shorts as he fantasized about the scene before his eyes.

Michaela had known for quite some time what her brothers special little go to in terms of sexual desire was. He didn’t talk openly about it, but she was well aware he had a thing for tickling and possibly even getting tickled himself. A trait she had always found amusing to toy with, knowing it was a turn on for him but also a desire which she knew he could hardly control when given the opportunity. Ever since they shared their apartment, she made sure to once in a while present herself in a vulnerable position in one way or another.

She would sometimes unnecessarily arrange plates in the upper kitchen shelves just as he was walking by only to have him poke her sides. She usually instantly regretted her decision; not because she felt guilty to toy with her brother, but because she really was sensitive beyond imagination. When they were sitting on the couch, she would every once in a while, place her feet conveniently in his reach just to have him tickle them softly. The sensations then immediately shoot up her body and make her twitch in defense. One time she nearly kicked him in an accident. But it was accidents like this she would use to keep it innocent and reluctant, because after all it was her little brother.

Although it still turned her on.

She did not share her brother’s thing for tickling; after all she was excruciatingly sensitive on any part of her body, but she really enjoyed being a little brat. She simply loved toying with other people and triggering them, just to make them question themselves for having certain feelings for her.
No matter if it were her guy friends, whose fantasies she fueled regularly or her girlfriends of which one or another started questioning their own sexuality.

She was a devilish tease and she loved to be. She usually was a bold type, nobody dared to challenge and her sex life was no exception.

But this left her with a desire unfulfilled by her partners. She yearned for dominance. She wanted to be tamed and held responsible for her constant teasing and triggering of other people’s desires.

One night she awoke aching for release after a wet dream leaving her covered in sweat and her panties soaked in her own arousal. She had dreamed of teasing her former boyfriend a little bit too much. She would have gotten him to the point where he would snap and show her who is the boss and she had dreamed of her brother using the opportunity for a little payback.
She would have been hogtied, naked and helpless. And finally, she would be the toy. She would have to suck off her boyfriend while John was tickling her immobilized feet.

Pure agony and pure ecstasy at the same time and every now and then she thought of it.

And now here she was. At the mercy of two strangers. She was their helpless toy and so was her brother. He was already rock hard as she looked down at his boxers and she was already turned on beyond imagination since she was stripped down to her underwear by the attractive man in his mid-thirties under the hungry gaze of his wife. And of course, her brother's, whom she was made to strip as well before forcefully putting on a show for him.

All these thoughts flooded her mind, as Mrs. Willbur devoured John with her eyes behind her back and she saw Mr. Willbur step towards her. His fiery gaze resting on her perfect teenage body, his hand reaching up to her head, pulling her ponytail.
“From now on you will address me as Sir or Master, understood rebel girl?”
“Yes.”
He choked her, forcing her to get on her tiptoes. “Yes what?”
“Yes, Sir!”
He loosened his grip around her neck. “Let’s see if you mean it.”

~Chapter 2~​

“Alright rebel girl”, her new Master, Mr. Willbur moved Michaela towards the married couple's bed, “you will now keep your promise and do anything exactly as I command you to do, understood?”

She now stood at the bottom end of the bed. A large bed in fact dawning a combination of modern metal and wood elements and four classical sturdy bed posts bolted to the ceiling.

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Get on the bed.”

John looked over to his sister standing at the foot of the bed from where he just a few minutes ago watched her ticklish weakness getting exploited in the sweetest of ways. Mrs. Wilbur had him move over to where his sister was standing until this point and he had to take place on an antique chair, the elegant woman in her early thirties had moved over for him.
His eyes were locked on Micas behind as she bent over to crouch onto the luxurious bed. The waistband of her black thong resting on her perfect hips, outlining her lush butt. Down her long, slender legs her feet made contact with the bedsheet. Around her left ankle she wore a silver anklet drawing attention to her slim ankles and her soft feet now pointing towards him.

How he would love to tie those feet to the bedposts and have his way with her terribly ticklish body, her sensitive feet, her toned legs, her beautiful butt.
His formerly half erect Cock was rock hard once more in mere seconds.
Mrs. Willbur interrupted his daydreaming, “like what you see, boy toy?”
“I'm sorry Miss.” John looked nervously at the ceiling.
“No, you are not. But you will be. And you can call me Chloe, I'm not old enough to be a Miss.” she winked at him and stepped in front of him, blocking his view.
“Now keep your eyes on me, boy!”, she demanded, “I am going to get a little more comfortable.”

Chloe looked him in the eyes while bending slightly forward. In this position, John had a perfect view down her ample chest. Of which he was destined to soon see a lot more, as the woman in front of him started undoing one button after another until her blouse hit the floor, revealing a black lace bra struggling to contain her luscious breasts.

For a moment she thought about ripping his boxers down and riding him on the spot atop his chair, as her short skirt was no obstacle since she decided with her garter belt and stockings a thong would only hinder her. The thought let her feel her bare womanhood moisten, but she maintained self control and instead addressed him once more.

“Raise your arms above your head, toy!”

John did as he was asked and both dreaded and hoped for what was about to come.

“Good boy. I am going to tie your hands behind your head now. And when I’m done, I will tickle you. I will tickle these sensitive armpits and you are going to endure it. You will have no other options but to sit there and twitch and twist under my sharp nails torturing your smooth armpits until you beg me to stop. Do you understand me, toy? You. Will. Suffer.”

John was delirious. Hearing the merciless beauty go on about what she will do to him as soon as her blood red talons tied the last knot into the rope connecting his securely tied wrists and elbows to the back of the chair made his arousal skyrocket. His erection strained the fabric of his boxers proudly standing upright, precum leaking from the tip on his manhood tainting the last protective piece of clothing which he mercifully was allowed to keep on. He didn't want to imagine what those devilish red fangs would feel like in his shaven armpits, let alone having them dragged ever so slightly across his really sensitive spots between his legs.

“It seems the cat's got your tongue, but I think you will soon loosen up and tell me everything Iwant to hear coming out of that pretty mouth. Tickle tickle…”

Chloe lowered her nails into his helpless armpits and he exploded.

“Fuuuuhuhahahahaaaaaack, stop! No staaahahap!”

“Awwww, what's the matter boy toy?”

She had an evil smile on her face, torturing the younger man in front of her. She raked her nails down the sides of her poor victim, all the time keeping her eyes locked on his face reflecting the agony she inflicted.

“Mihihiiiiss, staaaaahplease!”

“Tut tut. What did I order you to call me?”

“Chlooeeeeeeeeehh!”

“Now you've got it.”

Chloe slowed down her assault on his terribly sensitive underarms. With one nail wiggling on each side she slowly stepped closer to him and spread her legs shoulder wide to position her feet on either side of the chair. She seductively lowered herself on his thighs. Spreading her legs a little further, she allowed her skirt to ride up ever so slightly. Not enough for him to see her dripping wet pussy, but enough for her to feel the cool air brush against her naked womanhood. And certainly enough to have her juices dripping down her thighs onto his precum stained boxers.

“What can I do for you darling?”

“Oh my gahahad Chloe please stop! Please, pleeeeeeeease! God! Fuhahaaaaack!”

“Now that's not how you talk to a lady, is it?”

“And besides…”, she pushed herself closer to him, pressing her lush tits against his upper body and her hips forward towards his throbbing erection. “Your rock hard cock here...”, thrusting her hips forward she grinded her dripping **** against his shaft and moaned deeply, “uuungh... is telling me you really really like it.”

She rose back to her feet, completely stopping his torment. He was a mess already. John looked down her half naked form, her nipples visibly piercing through her bra, one strap down her shoulder, her legs slightly apart, the high heels stretching her legs, making them look even longer and her own arousal trickling down her thighs, leaving slightly darker stains on her black stockings.

“Do you like it, boy toy?”

“It's torture.”

“It certainly is. I wouldn't even be able to stand a single second of this. I would be screaming and pleading to do everything to make it finally stop. But it's not me, who's tied to a chair, ticklish and turned on with no way to stop this. So tell me: Do. You. Like. It?”

“Fuck yes, it turns me on like nothing else.”

“Do you love being at my mercy, toy?”

Chloe raised her sharp nails once again, torturously slow closing in on his defenseless underarms.

“Yes.”

“How was that?”

“Yes, fuck I love it! I love being tickled and it fucking makes me wanna cum!”

“Now we're talking, big boy.”

Her nails made contact with his armpits once again.

“Ahahaha fuck ihihiiiiit and suck my dick!”

“So demanding.”

She increased the speed of her digits dancing in the Johns armpits.

“I like it. And maybe we can make a little arrangement.”

She stopped and bent down to him again.

“You can say goodby the hope of cuming any time soon. I want that fucking cock of yours ready and at full attention cause its going to be tortured a lot tonight.”

John's heart dropped and his shaft twitched in aroused anticipation of the things to come.

“And of course I won't stop tickling you, silly. You are going to scream and laugh, cause I enjoy torturing you and it makes me soaking wet. But if you can hold back your orgasm while I'm fucking you right here on this chair until I am satisfied with you. Does this sound good to you, plaything?”

“Fuck yes.”

“But remember! No coming!”

She knelt before him and pulled down his boxers, finally freeing his enormous erection, pointing impressingly towards the ceiling.

“Ohr else…”

Chloe engulfed his aching cock fully in her mouth taking it deep down her throat. He almost immediately came, taken by surprise and overwhelmed by her warm mouth around his already more than sensitive manhood and her tongue playfully caressing his cockhead on it's way leaving her mouth.

“I will sit on your face and you will lick me clean. Oh and I will suck your dick until you pass out from post orgasmic torture.”

John took a deep breath, steeling him for what was about to happen.

She pulled her skirt up, allowing him to finally gaze at her perfectly shaven and glistening mound. She stepped closer to him and positioned her pussy over his groins. With one manicured hand Chloe reached down her creamy slit and parted her labia, foreshadowing what was about to happen.

“Think you can handle me?”

~Chapter 3~​

Chloe lowered herself onto John’s pulsating member. John thought he'd lose it instantly, as the vixen’s tight pussy engulfed his cockhead and slid down the lenght of his shaft.
She nearly came when she forced his impressive erection into her. All the built up heat of the young man’s torture drove her to the limit and riding his proudly presesented cock, exploiting him mercilessly, put her sexual desire towards him into overdrive.

With his entire length lodged deeply inside her she rested on his thighs for a moment. With both hands she sensually scrippled up his sides, starting at his hips.

“Aww, darling. You look like you are about to shoot your load into my tight little pussy. Must be hard to resist. Here, let me help you!”

As she finished her obscenely red nails reached his armpits and unleashed hell upon his sensitive flesh.

“Fuhaaaaaack! Chloooooheeee nooooo!”

Trying to avoid her terribly sharpened talons he instinctively tried to buck her off of him, thrusting his hips upwards. However the devious woman straddling him wouldn't let him throw her off. And so his thrusting only served to bury his hyper sensitive cock even deeper in her hot, dripping core. He was in hell, yet she was in heaven. Chloe let out an animalistic moan as she came. Her contracting vagina massaging his desperate shaft, while the tickling in his helpless armpits wouldn't allow him to enjoy any second of it.

“Ahhhhhh! My god, uuuuuuuuhm John I should keep you tied down to this chair forever.”

She started gyrating her hips, continuously rubbing her g-spot against the solid cock inside her womanhood.

“And all I need to do is to torture you a little bit. Your ticklish squirming does the, uuuuhhhhmm ahh… the rest.”

She felt herself closing in on her second orgasm.

“Pleeeeeaaase stahahaaaaaap!”

“Nah, I don't think I will. Tell me, am I torturing you?”

“Yeheheeeeees! Jesus yes!”

She started to moan again.

“Aaaahhhh, am I fucking tickling your sweet little brains out?”

Yeeeeeheeeeeesss!”

“Well, uuuhhhh you won't… aaaaah fuck!”

She convulsed under her second orgasm, by far more powerful than her last one. It took her a few seconds to recover and regain the control over her heavenly pleasured body. She didn’t realise she had stopped tickling him until he spoke to her.

“Please, you can fuck me all you want, I wont cum! I promise! But please stop tickling me. I can't take it.”

“Aww, poor boy.”

“Let's see what we can do about that”

Chloe pitifully looked him in the eyes. She leaned back slightly, resting her palms on his knees. He felt her feet touching his calves and was surprised that with a sudden movement she pushed them to the backward pair of the antique chair’s legs. He couldn't move his legs either now and his thighs were spread open due to the seat below him. It dawned him what his mercyless torturer had in store for him.

“No! Chloe, please. I beg you, you can't do this.”

“Actually. Weeeeeee. Can't do anything about your little request.”

Her pointy talons made contact with his taut balls behind her back.

“Nooooooooo! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase!”

“We can't do anything about it, because I fucking like to tickle you insane! And you agreed to satisfy me and that aaaaaahhhh!”

Desperately trying to avoid her infernal clawing, he rocked his hips up and down in futile resistance.

“Ohhhh fuck yes! Aahhh and what satisfies me is to tickle torture my new fuck toy!”

“Ohhh fuhahahahhahaaaaaaaack! Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase! Chloeeeeeee stahahahaaaaaap!”

“Are you uuuuuuungh my aaahhh fuck toy, John?”

“Yeeeeeeeheheheeeeeeees! Yes anyyyyhihithing!”

With her one hand ravaging the ticklish scrotum of her victim she used the other to support herself, allowing her to grind his steel hard cock vigorously.

“Gooooood ahh, cause yoouuu ahhhh gonnaaaaaahhh make me fucking come aaaaaaaagaaaaiiiiiin!”

She collapsed on his shaft, the orgasm rippling theough her entire body until she had no power left to fuck him. Squirting from one of her most intense orgasms in her entire life, she covered his crotch in her juices.

She finally stopped the assault on his overly sensitive body and looked him deeply in the eyes, a sweet and loving expression on her beautiful face.

“Good boy. You have done an amazing job.”

She winked at him. When she finally had regained her strength she lifted herself from her position, impaled on his glistening manhood. John was harder than he has ever been. The intense torture at the hands of the gorgeous woman riding him had not allowed him any release and yet he felt every little twitch and convulsion of her pussy, tightly wrapped around his shaft.

“You have kept word and didn't come. I think it's high time for another reward.”

“Another?”

John panted. He looked up to her.

“Another. You can't hide how much this was a dream come true for you.”

Chloe winked at him innocently.

“Bet you would love to pay me back… but for now…”

Chloe stepped aside, finally giving free the view on the large four poster bed of the couple. There was his sister. He completely forgot about her. She was laying on her back, shoulders perfectly in line with the edge of the luxurious bed. Her hands were tied to either side of her, tightly secured to the bedposts.
She was still in her strapless bra and black thong. Her head hung back, stretched out over the edge of the bed, eyes facing his direction. She had seen everything, John thought to himself.

Her Legs were raised from the sheets, tied together at the knees and facing upwards in a 90 degree angle. And so were her feet; tightly bound at the ankles to a metal ring in the ceiling. Her soft soles faced upwards, toes tied back to the ankles, leaving her sensitive feet exposed and defenseless.

What excited John the most though, was Mr. Willbur standing in front of her entirely naked. Her eyes made contact with his and he noticed her ruined makeup. It wasn't tears though, that washed out the sharp, black tint around her eyes. It rather was saliva, dripping down her inverted face, as Mr. Willbur was not idly standing there. He was rhythmically moving back and forth his hips, deepthroating the young beauty securely tied to the bed with no way to escape her Predicament. To allow her Master the full access to his playthings full, red lips a ring gag was tightly secured between her jaws, stretching her mouth wide open, so his impressive length fit easily inside her hot mouth. Her overstretched neck allowed him to slide his entire cock into her throat. Ignoring her gagging he shoved it down till the base of his shaft touched her full lips, only to slowly remove it and stoically start all the way down again.

He was currently running a feather up and down her torturously sensitive thighs, from her V shaped thong to somewhere around her knees. It seemed to be enough to provoke a reaction cause John heard muffled giggles vibrating against the muscular man's cock.

Chloe ripped his thoughts away from the scene before his eyes.

“For now, I think there is another bad girl needing a proper punishment for being such a ticklish little bitch without the slightest sense of self control”

She untied his hands and pressed her bra clad upper body against the younger man’s back.

“Go ahead, darling. Adam will tell you what he has planned for your big sissy over there. I will join you in a few minutes as well. I'm sure she will be screaming in no time.”

She lightly tickled his ass, making him step towards the bed and his helpless sister atop.

Chloe took off her skirt and finally freed her round, perfectly shaped breast. She sat down on the wet seat of the chair, covered in her juices and the steady stream of pre cum leaking from Johns exited manhood.

She saw John stepping towards the tall man, who turned his head in order to give the nervous young man a short bit of advice. She kicked her heels off and spread her legs wide open, resting her feet on their tips. She was amazed by the way the young man freaked out under her touch and at the same time getting deeply turned on by it. She imagined what it was like to be at the mercy of such a little tickle freak, just like herself.
She fantasized about being tied with her legs spread wide open and the handsome young man feathering her pussy, while denying her any relief and driving her crazy with sexual desire and ticklish torment at her most sensitive sweetspot. Chloe fingered herself to another orgasm. But for now there was another girl's life to be made a ticklish hell.Chloe arose from her seat in her black garter belt and nylons and strolled over to the bed, where John already took up the position Adam bestowed upon him.

He was kneeling behind her raised leg, her feet on a level with his face and his still hard cock pointing towards the back of her thighs. He looked down on
Her shapy ass outlined by the black fabric of her underwear. He knew how ticklish the lush skin on her beautiful butt was and had to gather all self control he had to not go crazy on it. But he had been given other orders from Adam, who now commanded John in his deep voice:

“Begin.”

~Chapter 4~​

Michaela couldn't decide who had the worst fate. She was being pushed to her limits by a cock stretching her throat as well as her jaws. Blood was rushing to her head due to her inverted position. The gag that forcefully held her mouth open, allowed Adam constant access to her full red lips without risking her to bite or in fact without Mica standing a chance protecting herself from her Masters erection forced into her. It even prevented her from sealing her lips entirely around his pumping shaft, causing a steady stream of saliva and precum flowing down her face.

And all the while her master prepared her and still as he finally stripped down and entered her, she had to watch his wife torture her brother. Hes screamed and laughed and was forced to play Mrs. Willburs devious games.

She had always found her brother to be an attractive guy. And deep inside her she would have loved to switch positions with the older woman and pay him back for the times he sneaked a few tickles past her guard. And when she removed his boxers Mica envied her for her orgasms while she and her brother were used as living sex toys.

And now her brother got the order from her master she already had dreaded to hear.

“Take your place at her feet and tickle them for me, would you do that John?”

He had whispered these words but she had heard them regardless. She felt John climb onto the bed and now she was doomed to endure whatever her new master had planned out for her.
She had already hated to have him run a feather across her thighs and didn't want to imagine what it felt like having her brother tickle her helpless feet. She knew this was a dream come true for him and in his current denied state he would most likely take every opportunity to distract him from his body craving for orgasmic release.

And as John took up his position at her feet, his torturer took a seat on the chair she had mercilessly driven him crazy in a few seconds ago and started masturbating to the scene unfolding before her eyes.

“Begin.”

The words hit her like a train, only topped by the sudden sensation of her brother's fingers running over her soles. She heard Adams' voice taunting her.

“Do you like that Michaela? Is it easier to hold still when you are helpless and immobilized?”

He removed his cock from her mouth and grabbed her hair, forcing her gaze away from his wife and towards him.

“Nnngaaaaaahhh”, Michaela shook her head violently uttering unidentifiable noises from her gagged mouth.

“I take that as a yes.”

He let go of her hair, but she refused to bend her head back down again.

“Still a little rebel. Keep being a little brat as long as you can, but you soon will see yourself becoming my obedient little toy. Chloe! Time to teach our little missy here how to treat her master.”

Chloe reluctantly slipped her fingers out of her still dripping pussy and walked over to the trio at the bed. She stood beside her man and looked the beautiful girl tied to the bed in the eyes.

“Let's see, darling. How could we make you obey my dear husband's orders?”

She moved her fingers, still covered in her juices from previously finger fucking herself, down to the younger girls gagged mouth and inserted them in between her lips.

“Gggguuuungh”, Mica tried to avoid getting the dripping fingers forced upon her and instinctively moved her head away. And she promptly got greeted by Adams cock once more sliding effortlessly in through the ring of her gag. She has always liked blow jobs and getting forced to suck the handsome man's dick was actually not a punishment at all to her, but she always enjoyed keeping control over a situation. A control she slowly but steadily lost the grip of, as her brother tirelessly assaulted her outstretched soles. And now she had provoked the second ticklefreak.

A nearly naked Chloe turned away from her husband, smiling sweetly at him.

“And now for your punishment young lady.”

Chloe climbed on the bed, taking up a position facing John. Her bare ass in plain view for her husband, kicking his desire further up a notch. She locked a sensual gaze on John and moved her mouth forward to the tied back toes and started licking the spaces right under Michaelas toes.

“Aaaaaannnnnghaaaaaaaaa”

The tied down girl went berserk under the sudden impact of the wet tongue administered to her slender toes. It tickled as hell and she tried to scream, only to be muffled by the pumping cock filling her mouth. And so she only served to let her throat vibrate against her masters pulsing shaft.

“Ah fuck Chloe, keep that up! Little miss stubborn here feels amazing when she's trying to laugh.”

“Well then let's make sure she's got a good reason for that, shall we? John, sweetie. I know you've dreamed of this, no need to pretend you didn't. So I think you know quite well how to put your big sis here into overdrive.”

“Uuhhhm, I…”

Michaela couldn't believe what she was hearing. They played her brother against her. Of course he didn't know too well how ticklish she really was in some places, but there was a particular place he wouldn't touch her, fearing it might be inappropriate, but she remembered the time he witnessed her boyfriend abusing this weakness mercilessly.

And John knew it and they would most likely find a way to have him reveal it. Hell, they would just have to offer him an orgasm and he would snap. And as she was tied up with her feet pointing towards the ceiling they had perfect access to her horribly ticklish butt. She thrashed against her bonds trying anything to let her brother know better not to say a word.

“He definitely knows”, Adam was panting under the constant sensation at his cock, slowly meandering towards climax.

“Of course he does. I bet you fantasized about this a lot, didn't you? Tell me John, have you been jealous when her boyfriends stayed at your apartment, spending the night with her?”

“I…”

“Do you think she let them tie her up and tickle her, punishing her for being such a tease?”

“Aaaah fuck!”, Chloe's words made Mica struggle in disapproval and the sudden movement made Adam shout out his arousal. He was closing in on coming from facefucking the beautifully ravaged girl, artistically tied down to the bed.

“Tell me, how you would punish our awfully ticklish Michaela here, and we might even let you orgasm. Does that sound good, boy toy? You get to come and all you need to do is to tickle this stubborn bitch here to her limits.”

His mind was driven by his sexual bliss at this very moment as he answered. He was being denied relentlessly by the devious vixen in front of him and now she offered him a chance for relief. And all he had to do was what he longed to do for quite some time.

“Her boyfriend always used to tickle her butt!”

She felt betrayed. John had given away her ticklish little secret just to finally get off. She struggled furiously and tried to pull her ass away from Chloe's nails reaching around her upper thighs, invading the sensitive territory of her rear with her twisted talons.

“Good boy.”, she purred before putting her tongue back to work at Michaela’s helplessly presented toes. When her red nails made contact with the sensitive skin the younger girl below her went berserk. She rocked her bottom so powerful, she nearly threw off Chloe. All the while she was forced to laugh and against Adams cock fucking her mouth vigorously.

“Fuck yes, make that little bitch laugh! God this, uuuungh, feels so good!”

Chloe let go of her toes and focused John with a prying gaze.

“Care to continue, sweetie?”

And he turned around away from him, now facing John, her back against Michaelas tightly bound legs. Passionately kissing Adam, her nails sunk down into Michaela’s surprised armpits and started scribbling torturously.
Mica was in hell once more. The tickling of her soft feet has stopped, but now it was exchanged for the even more sadistic combination of Chloe's nails under her defenselessly outstretched arms and John’s fingers finally being allowed to ravage her ticklish flesh as he always has dreamed of.

She would have screamed bloody murder, but all of her cries were cancelled out by Adam, brought to the verge of orgasm by the tightness of her throat and the constant vibrations her futile screaming caused.

Adam broke the kiss.

“Fuck yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuuuum..!”

He shot an impressive load into her forcefully held open mouth. She couldn't swallow it fast enough, so it spurted from her gagged mouth and slowly traced down her cheeks. With one last push he shoved his cock deep inside her throat, only to rip it back out again immediately, finally giving way to the constant flow of laughter and pleas coming from her dripping mouth.

“Aaahfuuuuuuaaaaahahahahaha! Pleeeeeeeeahhh haaaaaaap!”

Adam knelt down to her, facing the inverted girl. And unclasped the gag behind her head, removing it from her mouth.

“Now, rebel girl you don't seem to be as defiant anymore. I bet you already wish you would have held your arms up instead of resisting me, don't you?”

“Pleeeeeeasehaaaaaaaahaha oh gaaaahahaahaaad!”

Adam stepped away from her taking a seat on the chair, his wife has set up for Johns torture and spectated the scene playing out in front of him.

Chloe had stopped the assault on Michaelas armpits and had ordered John to cease his as well.

“Alright toy, we have made a deal. You helped us tickle our little plaything and I'm gonna let you cum. And now come over here. Let's not make our beautiful Michaela miss out on that fun.”

John had to stand up from the bed, his cock still erect from torturing his older sisters deliciously curvy butt. Chloe rearranged Michaela, untying her wrists from the bed posts and unhooking her legs from the metal ring in the ceiling, retying them to the headpost of the bed. Doing so she pulled Michaela further up onto the bed, allowing her to rest her head on the sheets, her hair now framing her beautiful face. Her makeup was ruined and her cheeks were covered in cum and saliva, but it only served to attract Chloe's interest in her even more.

“Now now, toy come here and straddle her chest!”

John did as he was commanded to and climbed upon his sisters upper body, his cock resting on her lush breasts, still clad in her black, strapless bra.

“As promised, you will get your chance to come. You will keep your hands all the time behind your back. I don't want you accidently touching that cock. Your only chance however will be convincing your sister to assist you in making you cum.”

“Okay, but only if there's no more tickling!”, Michaela protested, looking at Chloe.

“Awww, sweet. But I'm afraid there will be plenty more for you.”

“No, please! I will jerk him off, I will suck him if you want me to! No more tickling please!”

John’s cock twitched as his sister pleaded underneath him, precum leaking down onto her bra.

“Don't you dare get off on this John!”, Mica slapped his leg with her free hand.

“Now look what a violent little pet you are. I know the perfect way to tame you… open wide!”

As Michaela was about to protest, Chloe already had forced the ring gag back into her mouth.

“Nnnnngh haaaaap, whuck uuuuo”

“Arms above your head!”

Michaela refused, crossing her arms before her chest. Chloe grinned sadistically and bowed down to the gagged girl's ear. Whispering silently so only she could hear her.

“You will now stretch those arms out for me, bitch. You will stretch them for me, so I can tickle your sensitive little pits until you scream your fucking soul out. And you will obey me because otherwise I will spread those sexy legs wide open, cut off your fucking panties and take all night to show you how to properly torture a stubborn little brat like you. Oh yes, I will feather your pussy until you are on the edge and I will deny it to you. Many, many times. And believe me if I say that's nothing a girl can take for long. So what will it be, pet? Are you going to let me tickle you crazy, or do I really need to torture you into obedience?”

After her threat she playfully bit Michaela's earlobe and returned to her upright position. John couldn't make out what she said to his sister, but the terror in her eyes and lifting her arms up reluctantly told him it was another of Chloe's sadistic plans.

“Good girl.”

~Chapter 5~​

John was turned on like he has never been before. His gorgeous sister beneath him, legs securely tied together at the far side of the bed, only her black underwear left to cover her. His erection proudly standing slightly tilted upwards, precum dripping on her voluptuous bosom.

Chloe knelt right next to them, her black garter belt and stockings accentuating her sexy legs. She took John's cock into her hand, squeezing his shaft.

“Ready to have this cock milked dry, boy toy?”

“Yes, please. Please make me cum.”

“Oh, I won’t”

John looked puzzled and Chloe winked towards the gagged Michaela.

“She will!”

Chloe took a hold of the girls strapless bra and lifted it up, guiding his cock swiftlx under the garment, trapping his shaft between her breasts and her tight fitting top.

“Ooooaaaaaahhh fuck! Oh yes.”, John started thrusting his hips forward, her firm breasts massaging his rock hard erection.

“Tut tut, sweetheart… a little contenance please.”

“But how amI supposed to come then?” Johns pleading eyes looked at her, wondering what devilish plans she had in store for them this time. And then it dawned him.

“I'm sure you will find a way.” Chloe winked at John, squeezing Michaela's hips, making her sharply draw in air through her gagged mouth. If he wanted to cum he had to tickle his sister. His arousal was skyrocketing.

“And remember, boy toy. Keep your hands behind your back. Or else I'm going to have to tie those up. We wouldn't want you accidentally sneaking a few tickles into those creamy armpits of little miss fucktoy here. Cause they. Are. All. Mine!”

Chloe elegantly swung her left leg over Michaelas shoulders, her dripping pussy hovering over the ring forcing Michaela's mouth wide open. She quickly lowered herself onto the surprised girl's mouth, her arousal filling the helpless girl's warm mouth. In a matter of split seconds she mounted Michaelas face and went for the defenseless armpits of her beautiful prey. By taking up position over her face, she trapped the thrashing girl's arms under her weight, not allowing her to move even an inch, as her infernal digits ran amok on Mica’s terribly ticklish flesh. She tried to buck her torturess off, pleasuring the pulsing shaft, firmly held between her tits.

John decided to not miss out on the fun and squeezed her hips, savoring every moment of her heaving chest jerking him off.

Michaela tried to scream, but it was futile. The pussy pressed onto her own lips made every attempt to plead or even laugh impossible.

“Ohhh yeah, missy! Just like that, let me feel that trembling mouth! Mmmmhhhhhh yes, use your tongue! Lick me out!”

John meanwhile was oblivious to the scene in front of him. His sexual bliss clouding his vision. When Michaelas trembling tongue hit Chloe's engorged clitoris, the woman riding her face came to a mind shattering climax.
She furiously dug her claws into Mica’s sensitive underarms, driving her absolutely insane. Her frenzied screams took Chloe seamlessly into her next orgasm. Her trashing upper body, although only able to move a few inches, was enough to fuck John's denied cock into a powerful orgasm, shooting his load against Chloes shaven mound. He came long and hard and when he finally finished Chloe was drained from her own orgasm and finally stopped torturing the poor girl beneath her.

Michaela was thankful to finally be given a break when both of her torturers finally came to their climax. It left her exhausted however. The constant fucking of her throat, which Adam had delivered. The intense tickle torture and now having to lick the insatiable vixen until she squirted into her wide open mouth.
Now her face was a mess, her makeup ruined, she was covered in sweat and cum and all the action around her left her deeply aroused. Having to pleasure everyone in the room, while being given no attention to herself has left a wet patch on the dark fabric of her panties.

Chloe finally climbed off her face, allowing her to take a deep breath. The older woman pressed her lips onto the open mouth of her victim, kissing her passionately. She tasted herself as well as a mixture of cum and sweat and felt satisfied.

John was still recovering from his orgasm, when Chloe guided him down from his exhausted sister.

“Look what a mess you've created, my sweet little toy. We can't leave your poor little sister like that, now, can we?”

They untied Michaela and she was handed a towel and some wet wipes, to get rid of her smeared mascara and the variation of body fluids bestowed upon her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed now, facing the direction of Adam, who was watching the show on the bed and recovering from his orgasm. By now his arousal was starting to fire him up again, as his cock already was half erect again. For now though, he had covered his toned body in an expensive, dark grey bathrobe.

When Chloe climbed off the bed she innocently winked at John, gesturing to him to follow her to a wooden sideboard standing at the wall on the side of the bed. She had opened one of the drawers and John heard the clicking of metal, but failed to make out what it was.

She now knelt down in front of him and kissed his flaccid penis softly. No reaction. Perfect, Chloe thought to herself and while John looked down at the natural beauty in front of him, he grew nervous, as he had witnessed her truly twisted mind. He felt her sliding a metal ring over his member, as well as his balls until it snugly fit around the base of his manhood. Now he knew what this was.

“Ahh, this is cold! What am I going to need a cockring for?”

“Well, you will see. And by the way… this isn't a cockring, honey.”

With these words she swiftly slid a metal cage over his leisurely unerect penis, full engulfing it in the stainless steel contraption. With a click it snapped into its destined place within a hole in the ring around his shaft and scrotum. He noticed a tiny keyhole on the top of the ring, fitting a key Chloe now wore on a chain around her neck. It loosely dangled between her perfectly firm breasts, her nipples still erect from her previous orgasms.

“I'd rather call it a cock cage!” Chloe winked at him, grabbing John's encased member and giving it a few wobbles, to demonstrate it was not coming off.

The sudden immobility, the ring effecting his blood flow, the prospect of being held up in chastity until Chloe decided to show mercy and what he would have to do for it and her hand on his trapped cock were all it needed to kickstart his arousal again. Blood rushed instantly into his penis, but the cruel metal contraption denied him and erection he might have gotten.

“Oh fuck why? You can't do this to me, I did everything you said! I even helped you torture my sister!”

“Yes you did. And you had your promised orgasm. But now you will face the consequences for exploiting your helpless sister to satisfy your carnal lust. We won't be needing you for the next part anyway.”

Chloe led him to the closest bedpost on the foot end of the bed, where his sister was still sitting, watching in awe, as her horny little brother got exactly what he deserved. But she realised what Chloe meant, when she said they wouldn't be needing him… it was her turn again and she didn't want to imagine what the cruel ticklefreak had in store for her.

When John was tied to the post in a standing position, Chloe gave his sides a short tickle. She decided to go with a black ball gag and blindfold as well and finished her work by coming close to his ear, whispering while her right hand found her way down to his helpless balls, pushed forward by the metal around his genitals. She slowly clawed his scrotum as he was wiggling to escape her, but her weight pushed against him and held him in place.

“Now be a good boy and be quiet, while we take care of your sister. I bet she's some more deliciously ticklish spots waiting to be uncovered, wouldn't you agree?”

“Hhhhhhmpf”

Chloe turned away from him, facing Michaela and lovingly holding out her hand. Michaela took it and was gently pulled to her feet.

“Oh honey, we got your bra all messy with your brother coming all over your sweet tits!”, Chloe squeezed Michalas breasts through her unpadded cups.

It felt good and the hands on her chest now caressed her torso and upper arms, until they suddenly wrapped around her, unclasping her bra, letting the garment fall down to the floor. Her dark nipples were standing at attention on her firm, opulent chest.

With a swift moment, Chloe took a hold of her nipples, pulling them upwards and toward her, making Michaela follow. Standing on her tiptoes and leaning towards the older woman, their lips met and Chloe hungrily kissed the girl, letting go of her sensitive nipples and grabbing her messy hair. Her other hand however found her way down to Mica’s ticklish butt. Breaking the kiss, the girl tried to defend herself from the sudden impact of sharp nails invading her sensitive skin.

“Mmmh, still a fighter. I like that.”

Chloe turned around and laid down flat on the center of the large bed. With a single finger she commanded Michaela to follow her.

“We are not done yet. Come here and kiss me, girl.”

Michaela followed her instructions, crawling onto the bed, taking up her position between Chloe's spread legs, bent at her hips, her legs were facing slightly towards her upper body to allow Mica to kneel comfortably above the woman, sensually kissing her full red lips.

From his chair rose Adam, admiring his wife's handywork, while he passed John and knelt down behind Mica. His bathrobe hung open and revealed his impressive erection, proudly pointing at the girls making out on the sheets.
He guided his cock down to Chloe’s wet pussy, caressing her clit with the tip and she moaned deeply, breaking their kiss.

“Ooooooah, mmmmh yeah. Time for some more fun! What do you say Michaela?”

“Is he going to fuck us?”

“Well actually, hes going to fuck me…”, Chloe pushed Mica’s upperbody up, bringing an arm's length between them. Her round tits now dangling slightly above her own torso.

“Keep that position, girl! Understood?”

“Yes, but…”

“Shhh, let me finish. He is going to fuck me. And for your part… Well I'm afraid I need to find out if they match the ticklishness of the rest of your body.”

~Chapter 6~​

“Wait no! You caaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa! Fuck stohahahahaaaaaap!”

Chloe's crimson claws made contact with the devilish sensitive flesh of her victims breasts, driving the poor girl mad on the spot.

“Oh yes, laugh for me! Are those perky tits ticklish? Does it tickle badly when I do this? Ahhhhhh, oh god Adam fuck me already!”

The man was hovering his cock right above her aroused pussy, barely making contact with her clit and it was driving her insane. He grasped his wife's ankles, pushing her legs up to Michaelas sides. In this position, her pussy was played wide open and angled perfectly for him to enter her dripping core.

Both of the moaned in unison, as his entire length slid inside her tight womanhood.

Michaela tried to keep her pose, stretching her arms out with all her might. She tried to fight the ticklish sensations at her desperately helpless breasts constantly attacked by her insidious torturer. She tried to wiggle away from the ticklish clawing and ended up pressing her crotch down on Chloe's in a vain attempt to create distance to the older women's expert fingers.

“Pleeeeaheeeheheeeese! Naaaht my tihihiiits! Pleeease, you don't understahahahaaaaaaand!”

“Uuuuuhm, don't understaaaaaahh! Harder Adam! Don't understand what pet?”

“They are tooooohaha sensitive! Oh gagahaaaaad!”

Michaela tried to suppress a moan slipping through her lips amidst her frenzied laughter. She was not sure if Chloe noticed it but she couldn't deny the whole situation was cranking her own arousal further up. She was once again being at the mercy of this sexy ticklefreak. She knew how sensitive her breasts were, but having them ravaged by such an expert tickler deeply aroused her teenage body. She subconsciously started grinding her clit against Chloe’s, her wet thong dampening the sensation. She hated the tickling, but loved her helpless state, fully under the control of this merciless vixen.

Chloe moaned as she was getting pounded by her husband relentlessly. She had broken her little tickle toy into obedience and had her endure whatever torture she figured out for her. She loved manipulating the teenage girl's body and her arousal spiraled out of control, when Michaela started massaging her engorged clit by grinding her pelvis against hers. And then it dawned her.

“This bitch is getting off on this! Hmm, pet? Do you enjoy having you pretty little tits tickled by my mean, wiggly fingers?”

Chloe was scribbling her nails all around the sides and undersides of Michaela's terribly sensitive tits. To kick things up a little, she now started tickling the dark areolas, carefully avoiding her erect nipples.

“Noaaaaahahahahaaaa pleeeeeeeeeeeease stahahahap! I can't tahahaaaaaake aaaaaaaaah ooaaaaaah my gahahaaaaaaaaad!”

It was too much for Mica to bear. She came the second Chloe's nails made contact with her overly sensitive nipples, screaming out her carnal bliss profanely. The orgasm shook her body and she failed to keep her pose, collapsing onto a surprised Chloe.

“Did this bitch just cum?” Adam slowed down his thrusting in mild confusion.

“Oh, I think so! Our sweet little missy here broke the rules and game like a little slut from having her cute tits tickled.”

“I'm sorry… I'm sorry, I couldn't control it. I didn't mean to.”

“Oh honey, it's okay. You don’t need to be sorry.”, Chloe purred, kissing her cheek softly. “Because you soon enough will be anyway. Adam! Grab her wrists!”

The muscular man leaned forward grabbing Michaelas shoulders, running his hands down her arms, stopping when he reached her wrists. She didn't resist, her body still shaking from being forced to orgasm by having her tits tickled. He lifted her hands to her sides and pulled her towards him, until her rear was pressing against his pelvis. His muscular arms forced her upper body hovering vertically above Chloes. Now she had no control over the tickling which surely awaited her.
With her arms securely held in his vice like grip, Adam resumed pounding Chloe with renewed vigor.

“God yes, fuck me just like that! And let's teach this little bitch a lesson.”

Chloe moaned while Adam thrust deep inside her. She grabbed the feather he previously had used to leisurely tickle Mica’s thighs and held it right before the younger girls eyes.

“Say please.”

“Please?”

“Silly girl. Please tickle me.”

“No, anything but that! No more tickling please! Not after I… came.”

“Listen here, bitch. You either tell me everything I want to hear out of your pretty little mouth or I'll spend the next few hours the next few hours dragging this feather across your tits until you pass out from cumming. What will it be?”

“... please.”

“Please what, pet?”

“Please tickle me.”

“Tickle you where, missy?”

“My tits. Please tickle my tits!”

“Careful what you, ahhhhhhhh, wish for!”

When the feather made contact with her right niple, she spontaneously emptied her lungs, only to sharply draw in air again and begin screaming from the unbearably ticklish sensations, the tiny hairs caused on her sinfully sensitive nub.

“Noooooooooaaaaaahahaaaaaa stahahaaaaap! Okaaaaayyyyhihi staaaaahp pleaaaaaase! Its toooooohohooo much!”

This however didn't stop Chloe from using her other hand to reach down to her spread thighs and spider her fingers all oher the hysterically screaming girl's inner thigh.

“Can't risk, uhhhhhmmmm, to have you, ah fuck yes, coming again. I better ahhhh distract ahhhhh youuuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhgoood Adam yes!”

Chloe's orgasm rippled through her. Unable to precisely control her movement she wildly twirled the feather against Michaelas nipple and squeezed her inner thigh rapidly. The rhythmic contractions of her vagina heavenly massaged Adams cock and it didn't take long for him to reach his own climax. He shot his hot load into the dripping vagina of his frenzied wife.

The strength he needed to hold up Michaelas upper body, slowly fled his body and he carefully lowered her onto his heaving wife. Chloe had ceased her ticklish assault of the poor girl atop her and lovingly wrapped her arms around her. She guided her lips to her own and they made out passionately.

~Chapter 7~​

Michala slowly regained her strength after the ordeal the couple had put her through. She knew how sensitive her breasts were, but having them toyed with by such an expert as Chloe, her ticklishness reached new heights. The feathery touch and the sharp nails in contrast had driven her mad and forced her young body to betray her brain and come shamelessly from the torture she had been facing. Her orgasm however didn't serve to deliver her from the raging arousal smouldering within her. She felt the damp cloth between her legs, and knew full well that her thong was already soaking with her juices.

When Chloe's lips hit hers, she gathered all willpower to not reach down and finger herself to a relieving climax. The wet tongue caressing hers ignited her imagination. How would it feel between her legs? She had a few thoughts about seducing another girl every now and then but never actually experienced another girl like she experienced Chloe in this very moment.

Her hand involuntarily moved past her belly, further down her fingers reached her soaked panties and she was about to let it slip into her last piece of clothing remaining on her toned body, when Chloe abruptly broke the kiss.

The older woman's hand grasped her wrist and forcefully pulled it back up again, her eyes locking on her black underwear.

“Oh honey… you really didn't learn your lesson, did you?”

“I didn't mean to… I can't control it.”

“Poor little pet.”

Chloe turned Michaela on her back. Her hands guided the younger girl's arms above her head and with one hand she softly pressed them down onto the sheets. Her other hand caressed her belly, slowly moving down to the black triangle covering her private area. Michaela squirmed, as the hand moved down her body, playfully teasing her ticklish flesh.

“I see we have neglected you pretty badly. Jesus, this thing is soaked! I'm sorry, darling. We really went too far.”

Her soothing voice made Michaela close her eyes and focus on the hand, lovingly caressing her skin along the waistband of her thong. She missed Chloe winking at Adam, the tall man now casually strolling over to the board next to the bed. He shuffled through one of the drawers and came back to the bed with a short length of rope, which he handed his wife. Chloe got close to Michaela's ear and softly nibbled on her earlobe.

“Get up, sweetheart.”

Michaela followed her instructions promptly, not questioning what Chloe had planned this time. She rose to a sitting position,slightly leaning back with her arms supporting her weight. Chloe softly pushed her bosom against Mica’s back, taking a hold of the girl's wrists and crossing them behind her back. She kissed her neck and softly began tying her hands up. Chloe’s fingers pulled back Michaela's hair. Now holding a ponytail in her closed fist, Chlie pulled back the girl's head and came close to her ear again.

“I think it's high time that sweet little pussy gets a little attention.”

“Yeees, Oh good.”

Michaela moaned deeply, when she felt the fingers of the woman behind her invading her privates. Passing the waistline of the damp thong of the girl sitting before her with her legs spread wide open, Chloe's fingers caressed Mica’s clit on their way to the dripping wet core of the aroused teenager. She felt like she was about to cum, when the woman withdrew her fingers, leaving her desperately craving for an orgasm. She guided her fingers, wet with Michaela's arousal to the girl's mouth. Eyes still closed and slowly parting her lips, Michaela tasted her own juices when the slender digits dawning blood red nail polish forced their way between her moaning lips.

“Yes, it certainly is time to turn our attention to this sweet little honey pot. So cute and sensitive. Stand up, sweetheart.”

Michaela did her best to get up from the bed with her hands tied behind her back and eventually managed to get to her feet at the foot of the large bed.
Now right next to her was her brother. Still as the devious Chloe had left him, all tied up to the bedpost and his cock locked up in the metal chastity cage. Unable to see what's been going on on the bed but hearing his sister getting tormented and Chloe screaming out her bliss as she got fucked left him utterly denied and his cock straining against its metal prison. When Michaela looked down, she saw a small puddle on the floor suspiciously forming at his feet beneath his caged cock. No question he was massively turned on.

When she turned around, she saw Chloe whispering to Adam. The man nodded with a grin on his lips and approached John, untying him from the pole.

“Come on, boy. Let's get you into something more comfortable.”

His fingers tapped the cage, locked tightly around the boy's trapped member. With one hand on his shoulder John was led out of the room. The last thing he heard was sweet Chloe’s voice chiming, as she addressed his sister once more.

“Oh darling, I almost forgot! We still need to teach you a lesson for coming your little brains out without even asking for permission. Silly me… well, how about we feather that little pussy of yours til the boys come back? And don't you dare to come.”

John couldn't believe his ears when the door closed behind him and his sister pleas and screams were silenced, as he was led to another room by the muscular man at his side.

“Cross your arms over your chest. And don't move.”

John followed his instructions and felt Adam wrap something around his legs starting at his feet and slowly moving upwards. His shins, then his knees.

He was being mummified.

After a short while, John was fully covered and wrapped in red cloth. The only exception were his feet and his genitals, still trapped securely in the insidious metal contraption. He didn't like the thought of being at the mercy of another man, but he constantly had to think about his sister.

What was Chloe doing to her? He imagined his sister with her legs tied to a full split between the sturdy bedposts. He was curious if a pussy was as ticklish as his own genitals and imagined Chloe dragging a soft feather up and down between her spread thighs. Maybe it made her cum despite Chloe telling her not to. What would she do to her if she wasn't able to control herself?
How sensitive would she be if she came with Chloe continuing her ticklish assault? Maybe she would apply the feather directly to his poor sister's clit. That must tickle as hell and he found himself massively turned on by the thought of stroking his sister's ****, stripping away her sanity with every maddening stroke of his feather.

When Adam was finished, wrapping up the helpless boy, he carried John back to their bedroom. Upon opening the door he already heard what could only be Michaela's screams and pleas and desperate moans every now and then muffled by yet another gag. When he entered blood instantly rushed to his limp penis, beginning to rise up once more.

He knew his wife's two sides pretty well. On the one hand she loved to be dominated and her tickle fetish only enhanced her desire to be tied up and toyed with. She was extremely sensitive and oftentimes would beg Adam to force her into submission by tying her up and exploiting her every weak spot. And he loved the opportunity to get creative to pleasure his wife in ways the least women would ever experience. He once hogtied her and fucked her gagged mouth while demonically tickling her turned up soles with a hairbrush. She screamed blody murder and he came all over her face. But when he just ignored her begging for mercy and just continued his assault of her defenseless soles, she all of a sudden exploded with carnal bliss as she came to a thundering orgasm, as her over sensitised feet were tickled to oblivion.

And while she had a deeply masochistic aspekt, she as well enjoyed to put other people in this exact spot she loved and hated so much. Having them at her mercy, bring her mindless tickleslaves really got her going. While simultaneously dreaming about everything she put her victims through, she as well wished someone would come in, overpower her and force the same torture upon her ticklish flesh. She absolutely hated to have her orgasms toyed with and couldn't stand the many occasions Adam took to play with her arousal.

And so she had developed the perfect torture for a desperately ticklish Michalea simply yearning for a cock deeply buried in her pussy, fucking her until she passed out from countless, never ending orgasms.

She was in hell. Never before had she been so close to orgasm, and never before has she been teased so agonizingly.
Chloe had tied her ankles to the bed posts, forcing her legs widely apart in a standing position. Her arms were still tied behind her back and Chloe had pushed her forward, making her bend over to rest her upper body on the mattress of the large bed. Around her left ankle hung the remainders of her black thong, her torturer had simply teared off when she finished tying her up. Her pussy was dripping wet and by spreading her legs so far to either side, her southern lips were slightly parted and her juices started to drip down onto the floor, now forming a decent puddle beneath her. To destroy every hope of mercy, Chloe had forced a red ball gag into her mouth, stretching her jaws and keeping her from articulating any pleas to stop the mind shattering torture she was forced to emdure. Finally Chloe had a devious idea as how to keep Michaela's pussy perfectly in place; perfectly still to tickle the sensitive genitals of her victim until she went entirely insane. Tied to the metal ring in the ceiling was once again a rope. And what was bound to the other end, truly made Chloe's plan insidiously evil. It was a metal hook with a rounded tip, that was deeply lodged into Michaelas' ass. The metal hook was pulled tight so her legs were perfectly stretched and then fixed to the ring in the ceiling, leaving her no chance as to stick out her ass and keep her legs stretched, as otherwise the anal hook would painfully stretch her butthole and the rounded tip would be driven even deeper into her tight ass.

All of this would have been enough to bring her to her limits, as she felt deeply humiliated, yet insanely turned on. If she would have been left unattended she might even have wiggled her butt enough against the insidious hook to fuck herself to an amazing anal orgasm, but in fact she was the helpless center of Chloes wicked attention.

And wicked she was. Currently Chloe was sitting on the chair, she earlier had tortured John on. In each hand she held a pointy feather, she was trailing up and down the ticklish lips of her trembling victim's exposed pussy. With each stroke, Michaela's muffled screams sounded more and more desperate.

She was so close to coming; if Chloe would only one time let these insidious feathers slide across her swollen clit she would instantly explode. But her torturer knew better and avoided her sensitive nub carefully, taking pleasure in tickling the prodanely aroused girl out of her mind. Her pussy was craving for attention. She longed to be fucked and for her torture to end, but all she got were the feathery touches of Chloe, expertly teasing her to insanity.

She had switched the assault. One hand was now twirling a feather against the girl's perineum, while the other spidered over her stretched butt, eliciting more tortured gries from her gagged victim.

When the door had finally opened, Chloe turned around, lazily dragging her feather across the dripping wet slit of her captive.

“Adam, what took you so long? I already had to get creative with our little pet here to entertain myself.”

“She doesn't seem too happy about it. But I think we could change this pretty soon…”

Adam walked over to the bed and Chloe pulled Michaela to her feet, grabbing her curly hair. She was now in an upright position, but had to stand on her tiptoes because of the steel hook, still stuck in her tight ass.

Michaela was now able to see what the man she had to call Master had done to her brother in their absence. Tightly wrapped in red, stretchy cloth, John was placed on the bed in front of her. The only things left uncovered were his crotch and feet. His cock still trapped in chastity, straining against the metal.

Chloe untied the knot, holding the hooked Michaela in position, but did not remove it from her victim. Now the ropes binding her ankles to the bedposts were removed aas well and Michaela instinctively closed her eyes and tried to rub her thighs together in a desperate attempt to pleasure herself. She was stopped abruptly from Chloe pulling the rope connected to the hook and the sudden sharp pain it caused, when the hook was driven deeper inside her.

“You cum when I allow you to, do you understand pet?”

Michaela nodded.

“Good girl. Now get up onto that bed and get on our little fuck toy over there.”

Chloe laid down next to a mummified John and petted his caged cock, gesturing Michaela to straddle his hips. She had a hard time holding her balance with her arms tied behind her back, but managed to get next to John, when Chloe stopped her.

“Uh uh, not this way. Turn around.”

Michaela obeyed, swinging her leg over John's upper body. She was now kneeling over his trapped penis, desperately looking down, hoping they would uncage it and allow her to fuck herself to an incredily overdue orgasm.

Adam had taken up position at the foot end of the bed, taking his seat on the chair, Chloe had brought over to torture Michaela. He stroked one finger across John's soles, making the boy twitch and try to pull his legs away.

“Leave the poor boy alone, silly. He will need all of his strength for the next part.”

She took the key to his metallic prison off her neck and swapped positions, now straddling the wrapped shins of the mummified boy beneath her. She leaned forward, her feet dangling off the edge of the large bed, in plain sight of Adam, who started stroking his growing erection to the sight of his bent over wife. She slowly moved the key to the metal cage beneath Michaela's dripping womanhood. Looking up she saw the small trail of saliva trickling down from the red rubber ball, fixed between the teenage beauties full red lips. With a pleading gaze she stared at Chloe's blood red nails, as the two pieces of the chastity device disconnected when she finally turned the key around inside the lock.

“Oh girl, you really can't wait for that cock, can you? How naughty of you, he's your little brother… I think we can't let you get away with this unpunished, can we?”

Michaela's mind was clouded by her own lust, but she clearly heard the words of the bent over woman, gazing into her pleading eyes from below, line a succubus about to devour its prey. She couldn't possibly think of torturing her any more. She wouldn't stand another minute of this. And yet the sadistic smile on Chloe's face told a different story. She knew exactly what she would do to her and Michaela had to endure everything she had to offer.

With one hand she now softly clawed John's balls, pushed forward by the metal ring, still strangling the base of his shaft and testicles. The response were muffled laughs from John's gagged mouth underneath his wrapped face. Turned on by the sensations of Chloe tickling him again, his cock instantly started growing again. When Chloe took the weight of his metal prison off his penis, his erect member flung up and pressed against his sisters pubic mound. She tried to grind her pussy against the hard cock , but was stopped once again by Chloe, pulling her hooked ass up once more. She was forced to raise herself to the point where the tip of his cock was barely touching her labia.

Chloe reached around the toned girl's hips and tied the rope to the eyelet of the hook, where already the other end was fixed at. Now there was no way she could lower herself on the rock hard shaft right below her dripping core.

“Uuunnnnnngggfff!”

“Now, do I have your attention?”

Michaela nodded. She watched Chloe as she reached down and disconnected the straps of her garter belt, holding her right stocking up. She pulled it down and slung it around the base of John's shaft, the metal ring allowing for easy access. With a grin she pulled it tight and tied it into a loop. The nylon fit tightly around the pulsing shaft and John bucked his hips from the sudden pressure around his cock and balls, driving his impressive erection deep inside his sister's wet vagina. She moaned and her eyes rolled back, but he already had sunken back into the sheets, leaving her craving for more.

“And what about you, boy toy? Do I have your attention as well?”

He vigorously nodded.

“Alright. Then it's time for a little game. The rules are simple. I am going to tickle these big, sensitive balls over here. As we have seen already, John won't be able to keep still.”, Chloe winked at the girl hovering over the throbbing dick beneath her. “The first one of you to come will get fucked and tortured until both Adam and I are done with you. Any questions?”

Michaela tried to protest. She'd been driven to the brink of sanity by this she-devil. And now she would have to endure having her denied pussy pounded without climaxing. She screamed into her gag, her eyes pleading with Chloe to show mercy. Adam sat behind her, rhythmically pumping his shaft, watching the scene before his eyes.

“Well, then. Shall we?”

~Chapter 8~​

Chloe took up the feathers once more. With one in either hand she closed in on John's helplessly presented scrotum. When the pointy tips made contact with his delicate skin, it was like he had been wired to a power line. He twitched helplessly under the sadistic attention of Chloe and tried his best to move his sensitive balls away from her tools of terrible ticklish torture. She followed his movement effortlessly tho and so his uncontrolled bucking continuously drove his shaft into the splayed open vagina above him.

Although it felt incredible, the sadistic attention focused on his tender balls turned his arousal into a ticklish nightmare and denied him from focusing on the heavenly massage his pulsing shaft received by the dripping wet **** he was forced to thrust into.

For Michaela on the other hand it was different. She was entirely helpless to interfere on her current predicament. Having been forced to cum earlier by having her nipples feather until she climaxed, her pussy had been denied every satisfaction so far, leaving it craving for release direly. A release which was now delivered by John's shaft pounding her from beneath. With the hook still lodged in her tight ass, the impressive erection filled her vagina until her eyes rolled back in her head. She desperately moaned into her gag, not wanting to give in first and losing Chloe's game. But her competitor was not giving in either. With his cock and balls tied off by Chloe’s stockings, he was disabled from coming easily, while simultaneously forcefully keeping his penis in a permanent erection.

She pleadingly looked at Chloe, who in return mocked her for the desperate gaze in her eyes.

“Aww, poor baby. Does this poor pussy want to cum all over this big, hard cock here? Go ahead, let your little brother fuck you to your well earned orgasm and i will tickle the living shit out of you!”

“Uuuhhoooooooo! Flllleeease nhhhhoooooooo!”

“You better control yourself then, when I make your poor little brother over here fuck your tight little pussy. Tickle tickle John! Are those big balls of yours ticklish?”

The answer were muffled pleas and screams from John and even more thrashing, when she dropped the feathers to claw his balls, mowing the other hand away from him to Michaelas stretched hips, scribbling her crimson talons along her panty line. It took Michaela off guard and she pulled her hips away, thrusting the hook deep into her ass and grinding her g-spot unintendedly against the rock hard erection inside her. She nearly came and forced her hips back to the torturous nails of the vixen, sadistically looking up to her.

“Uuh, looks like you can't escape my nails, can you little pet? Well ahhhhhahah, Adam! What the fuck are you doing?”

The sudden feeling hit her like a truck. She drew back from the pair of tortured souls before her and tried to defend herself from her suddenly attacking husband. He had grabbed her left foot and scribbled his fingers across her stocking clad sole. When his wife tried to pull away her foot, dangling off the bed, he quickly wound a rope around her ankles, connecting them to John's feet, sticking out between hers. Now trapped like this with her feet perfectly available to her husband she panicked a little, turning her upper body she looked pleadingly at Adam.

“No Adam, please! Take John if you want but please… you know how… sensitive my feet are.”

Adam rose from his chair, moving over to the cupboard. He took something out of the open drawer and moved back to the chair. Sitting down at the tied down feet of his wife, he revealed two hair brushes.

“Of course I know. And I think it's high time for us to unmarvel the greatest mystery known to man. Which one tickles worse? Stockings or bare? What do you think, Chloe?”

“No! You can't! Not like this, these things are way too bad!”

“I know. But you've been a naughty girl and so I think we could add one more layer to your game. I'll tickle your sensitive feet as long as it takes for one of our toys to come. So you better reconsider torturing them any further.”

“Okay, but pleeeeeeaahahahahahahahahhaaaaa! Adaaaahaham staaahahap!”

The brushes hit her feet and in an instant, Chloe was reduced to a hysterically laughing mess. She desperately tried to pull her feet away from the nightmarish brushes scrubbing her feet. She tried to control her movement but ended up, digging her red nails into the white sheets of the luxurious bed.
After what seemed like an eternity she managed to move her hands towards Johns trapped balls, inviting her to tickle the sensitive flesh of his exposed genitals. Once again he bucked wildly under the assault of his shaven testicles.

Michaela had closed her eyes. Although she deeply enjoyed seeing Chloe get what she deserved, the overwhelming feeling of her brother's impressive manhood stretching the walls of her vagina was too much for her to bear. She shut her eyes and tried to gather all the will power she had to resist the incredible pounding she received at the hands of her tortured brother. With her vision gone she desperately forced herself to hold back her building climax. Had she left her eyes open, she would have noticed how Chloe's shaking hand picked up the feather right next to her. And so she was entirely unprepared, when Chloe lowered the tip of the feather to her swollen clit.

The orgasm hit her like a train. Her whole body was shaking as she climaxed uncontrollably. Still being fucked by the pulsing shaft beneath her, she squirted all the way over her brother's exposed crotch, soaking the wrapping around his groin in her juices, as well as Chloe’s fingers.

She had no idea how long her orgasm lasted or how agonizingly she had screamed into her gag with her ticklish clit being at the merciless attention of the madwoman before her. She vaguely heard Chloe scream , devoured by her orgasmic bliss.

“Adaaaaam staahahahaaaap! She came! Shee cahahaaaaaaame! Okay staaaap! Adaaaaaaahahahaaaam!”

When her orgasm faded, she disturbingly noticed that the assault on her now overly sensitive clit hadn't stopped. She desperately tried to avoid the feathery touch, but was once again forced to keep up her position by the insidious anal hook. With panic in her eyes she locked her gaze at Adam. He fixed the helpless girl riding her brothers denied cock and knew full well what his wife put her through, as long as he kept tickling her feet.

Chloe was desperate. She almost pitied Michalea at this point. She knew full well what it felt like to be forced to come, only to have her clit overstimulated post orgasmically. But if it meant an end to her own torture, to the devious hair brushes Adam applied to her smooth soles, she would tickle this girls clit until she went mad.

“Which foot is more ticklish, Chloe? Left or right?”

“Booohohooooth!”

“We can't stop until we have a definitive answer!”

“Leheeeeeft!”

“You sure Chloe?”

“Yeheheheeeees! Stop fuhahahaaack! Staahahahaaaap ihihiiit!”

Adam retreated from the tortured soles of his heaving wife. Satisfied he laid the hair brushes down and untied the knot, binding her feet to John. She was struggling to regain her breath, when she finally looked up to Michaela again.

Her hair was a mess and she had tears in her eyes, panickingly gazing down at Chloe who still held the feather menacingly close to her clit. When Chloe realized what the reason for the terror in her victims eyes was, she smiled innocently.

“I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to be so evil. You see, I had to end our little game sooner than anticipated. And your cute little clit here seemed so desperate for some feathery attention.”

When she flicked the feather across her clit one last time, Michaela let out a high pitched scream, muffled by the red ball gag.

“Now what did I promise her for being the first one to come, Adam?”

“To get fucked and tickled.”

Chloe climbed off the bed and went over to the open drawer next to the bed. When she came back, she took up position behind Michaela. Whatever it was she had returned with was carefully hidden out of sight from Michaela.

“Adam darling, please come over here.”

Chloe gestured to her husband to kneel down, where she had previously knelt. Facing Michaela, he looked into her desperate face. He saw Chloe turn around to John.

“Ass up, boy toy!”

John obeyed and arched his back, lifting his pelvis and entering his sister slowly until his cock was entirely engulfed in her dripping core. Before he could think about why he would have to do this, Chloe already stuffed a big pillow beneath his wrapped body, trapping his cock in his sister's pussy, unable to pull back.

“Now honey, are you ready to earn yourself a nice orgasm?”

John vigorously nodded. He cursed the damn fabric tying off his genitals, thus denying him the release he was left craving for since Chloe locked him up in chastity earlier this evening. He would do anything. But he was at her mercy, unable to cum with the nylon binding off his balls.

“Alright. I'm going to cut free your arms then.”

With a few precise cuts with the safety scissors she had drawn from the cupboard, his hands were freed. Chloe grasped his wrists and carefully placed them on either side of his mummified form. Now pushing herself forward, she slipped her legs between Michaelas and Johns, straddling him and slightly forcing Mica's legs to spread a little further. She immediately was reminded of the hook, now tightly stretching her ass and felt Chloe's breasts and erect nipples press against her back between her tied arms. She innocently looked at Adam.

“Darling, you know I originally planned to let you fuck her tight ass once I made her lose.”

Mica tried to protest, shaking her head and uttering unidentifiable noises from her gagged mouth. However she was abruptly stopped by Chloe squeezing her hips, letting her hands rest there menacingly.

“But you see, when you tickled my feet with those damn brushes, it turned me on more than a little. And so I think you'll have to wait for me to finish first.”

She winked at her husband, sliding her hips forward, until her wet pussy made contact with the tied girl's fingers. Moaning softly, she guided John's hands towards his sisters upturned soles.

“Alright. Boy toy. Time to make it count! Tickle those feet until she screams and I'll take that mean thing off your cock!”

Michaela was shaking like possessed when his fingers hit her soles. The orgasm had made her body even more sensitive and now she was trapped between Chloe and her master with no way to escape and no hope of mercy.

“Well if I dont get to fuck you little pet, I'm sure you are happy to compensate for that, right?”

“Nghooooo flllleaaaaaaf”, Mica shook her head violently as Adam picked up the feathers, which had moments ago driven her wild from insidiously tickling her defenseless clit.

“Wrong answer, slave girl. I heard your nipples were awfully ticklish. I need to test that for myself!”

She went berserk when the pointy tips made contact with her delicate, stiff niplles. She tried to scream and laugh and plead, but all that was heard were muffled screams and pleas coming from her gagged mouth, drooling from the red rubber tightly forced between her jaws. And then she felt Chloe choke her from behind, bringing up an object before her tearful eyes. It was a feather duster made from soft ostrich feathers. The woman behind her rotated it in front of her eyes, turning it's wooden hilt.

“Listen to me, pet. You will finger my pussy until I cum all over your pretty fingers, understand?”

Michaela nodded and Chloe let go of her neck, grabbing her hair from behind and forcing her vision down to her own pussy. She was forced to watch Adams feathers, torturously teasing her nipples, as Chloe moved down the plume past her tortured breasts and Adams erect cock, down to her own clit and her brothers helplessly tied balls right underneath it. Panicking, she did her best to control herself to let her fingers slide in and out of Chloe's wet vagina, but the ostrich feathers relentlessly closed in on her sensitive, swollen nub.

“Ohhhh yeah, just like this!”

Chloe moaned deeply and moved the feather dusters down to the exposed genitals of her slaves. When the soft feathers started caressing Michaelas clit, she cramped up, pressing her fingers against Chloe's g-spot. It felt wonderful and John's sudden thrashing beneath her told her that the feathers on his helpless balls had an equally torturous effect.

Michaela was convinced they would torture her until she would go insane from the never ending stimulation of her overly sensitive body. Her feet were tickled by her savage brother, trying his best to earn his orgasm at long last. Her nipples were targeted by Adam who compensated his well deserved denial at the hands of his wife by torturing her helpless tits. His cock was twitching as he tickled the sensitive flesh until she came again from the intense sensations. He couldn't wait for the moment his wife was satisfied and it was his turn to have her.

And finally there was Chloe. Subjecting her to another sadistic predicament to satisfy her own profane arousal. The soft feathers of the duster at her clit were driving her absolutely insane. With every motion they were dragged across her sensitive lips and with the cock lodged deeply inside her core, her clit lost every bit of protection from the feathery kiss. She was forced to come over and over again, making each stroke even more torturous and so she tried to scream for mercy, only to be cruelly muted by the gag.

Maybe the worst about her predicament was that she had to satisfy her insidious torturer behind her. Her slender fingers slid in and out the dripping soit of the woman tickling her out of her mind. She felt Chloe grind rhythmically against her digits, while slowly losing control over the plume which began to spin increasingly rapid against her exposed pussy and the helplessly presented testicles of her trapped brother. She had to be close to coming.

And close she was. Chloe felt a massive orgasm build inside her with every motion she tortured out of the poor girl before her. It turned her on like nothing else, having the young beauty and her well endowed brother at her sadistic mercy. Subjecting their helpless genitals to the wicked feathery torture, denying the one while making the other cum her brains out, she heard herself scream out in carnal bliss. She squirted all over Michaela's fingers, soaking John's wrapping in her juices. It lasted long and she trembled when she regained consciousness. She realised that she had dropped the plume to grab both of Michaela's tits from behind, massaging them mindlessly as she came.

To Michaela it was a direly needed interruption of the savage torture of her young body. She still had John's desperately erect cock deep inside her, but the tickling on her clit and nipples had stopped and only the soft scribbling on her soles remained, which was watered down by her body slowly shutting down from overstimulation. The hands covering her tits felt incredibly good and warm on her ravaged skin and she closed her eyes and moaned deeply as the feeling came back to her spent body.

“Ahhhhh that was amazing, pet. Next time I should let you eat me out. I'm sure you will become an expert in no time with the right motivation.”

Chloe reached down and softly tickled John's balls.

“You did good, boy! Time to take this nasty thing off.”

She untied her stocking which kept his desperate cock in a constantly denied state. When the fabric loosened around his member, he almost instantly came.
With a quick motion, Chloe reached up and undid the knot which tied the hook in Michaelas ass to the ceiling. Mica exhaustedly sunk down, pressing John into the pillow beneath his hips.

He almost came again when his erection was devoured up to its base from the dripping pussy of his tortured sister.

Adam stood up and moved over to Chloe, kissing her passionately.

“You had your fun, Chloe.” Adam winked at his wife, gently slapping her shapy behind. “Move over.”

Chloe swung her left leg over John's upper body, taking up a position to his side. She took his hand and moved it up to her chest, letting him grope her.

“Do you like that?”

He nodded his mummified head. Chloe moved over to straddle his upper body, allowing both of his hands full access to her firm tits.

“Then be a good boy and show me how much you like it.”

Meanwhile Adam had taken up Chloe's former position. Hovering over the wet spot his wife had left on the red fabric of John's restraints, he pressed his erection against Mica's tied hands.

“You've turned me on pretty badly, slave. Tickling those pretty tits of yours really got me going.”

He reached up to her tits and softly tickled across the sensitive flesh, making her shiver. With a sudden movement he pinched her nipples and held them in a vice like grip. She screamed silently into her gag.

“I think I need to show you what happens, when you turn me on like this.”

He pulled her nipples, making her bend over to reduce the painful sensation of her nipples getting pulled at. When she was close to falling over, he grabbed her hands to slowly lay her down onto John's tied legs. With a quick motion he grabbed the steel hook in her ass and pulled it out of her hole.

She cried out in surprise, knowing full well what was about to come next. He entered her ass, filling her with his impressive erection. Her tight ass felt wonderful, massaging his cock as he slowly shoved it all the way into her.

She was surprised as she suddenly was shaken by a powerful orgasm rippling through her body from two cocks deeply buried inside her, penetrating her young body. As her muscles contracted, she felt her brother's cock pulsating as his denied erection was massaged by her contracting pussy.

John's arousal climaxed into a well earned orgasm. His trapped cock wonderfully getting massaged by his sisters twitching pussy, as Adam had entered her from behind. He felt the other man's cock slide in and out her ass, along his own fading erection, milking every drop of cum out of his finally released manhood.

Chloe felt John climaxing, as his hands cramped around her tits.

“Aww, you already came? Well I guess we need to improvise then. I want your sister as tight as possible for my dear husband and that unfortunately means that we have to keep you hard.”

She quickly tied his hands with the rope that had fastened the anal hook to the ceiling and pushed them over his head.

“Tickle tickle, boy toy. Let's get this pretty cock hard one more time!”

Moaning into her gag, Mica savored every moment of her ass getting vigorously fucked by Adam. She had felt her brother shoot his load inside her when she came. But he already grew hard again, stretching the walls of her vagina once again. With every passing second she felt him fill her further out, while the muscular man fucked her from behind. He had grabbed her hips and thrust deep inside her with increasing force.

“Fuck girl you are a tight one! I'm gonna cum ahh in your fucking aahhhhh ass!”

He thrust into her one last time as he felt her muscles contract once again. They came in unison. It felt incredible when Adams hot cum filled her ass, as she was overpowered by her own pleasure once more. She shivered when the blissful wave rolled over her and she was finally allowed to drown in her own pleasure. She was tickled to exhaustion and forced to come over and over again. She had to play each of their games and yet her reward was incredible. She had the greatest orgasms of her life all in a single night. She felt Adam carefully grab her shoulder and pull her up. As he slid his fading erection out of her, a little bit of his cum was dripping down from her stretched ass.

He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. “You have been amazing, Michaela.” He untied her hands and got up from the bed, offering her a hand. “Would you like to take a bath?”

She slowly raised herself from her brother's throbbing erection. Her crotch was dripping with her own ejaculate and as she tried to stand up his cum dripped down onto the red bindings of his restraints as well as her thighs.

“Yes, a…” Her legs trembled as she tried to get off the bed and stand up. “A bath would be fine.”

Adams' muscular arms lifted her up carefully carrying her to the luxurious bathroom.

Chloe lovingly smiled at her husband, carrying away the exhausted girl. She knew that he was as satisfied with these two as she was. They were a perfect fit for the couple's special desires. She took the scissors and cut open the bindings, unwrapping his mummification. She carefully pulled the remaining fabric over his head and removed the gag from his mouth.

“Hello darling.” With a warm smile on her lips, she bent down and kissed him softly on the lips. He hungrily kissed her back. Pushing up his pelvis he reminded her of his erection, still proudly standing to attention.

“Oh my, big boy. You still didn't have enough already?”

“Sorry. It's just…”

“No need to be sorry, John. I had a fucking perfect night so far. And I enjoyed every second of it. And since I'm kinda responsible for leaving you like that, I think I'm gonna need to fix this.”

“You will let me cum?”

“Well you have satisfied me a lot this evening and while our little arrangement allowed us to have our way with you, I think you've earned a little bit of an extra reward.”

“A reward?” John looked at her, trying to figure out if that was another one of her sadistic games.

“Don't look at me that way!” She playfully ran her fingers across his hips, making him sharply draw in air. “A reward for fulfilling my fantasies tonight.”

She seductively crawled down until she was on the same level as his legs. Parting them carefully, she knelt down between them and flashed him a stunning smile. Moving her head down, her full red lips engulfed his erection, sliding her lips all the way down it’s length and back again. Sloppily popping it out of her mouth and masturbating him with her hand, she winked at him.

“I can still taste your sister on that pretty cock.”

She slowly licked up his entire shaft before taking it back inside her mouth for a while. When she released it once again to rapidly pump his demanding erection with her hand, now covered in her own saliva, she looked him right in the eyes and could see that he was close to coming now.

“I’ve had a lot of fun with that cock tonight, John. And who knows… maybe next time you boys get to be in charge and I will join your sissy.”

She saw his eyes widen and felt his muscles tighten as he suddenly was overwhelmed by his own arousal. Keeping him right on the edge for a brief last moment, she slowed down and slowly moved her hand up and down with every word she spoke.

“And I’ll be your personal tickle toy.”

He stared at her red lips in disbelief at her words. Overwhelmed by her now rapid massage on his highly aroused cock and the thoughts of paying her back every torturous second he had endured at her hands tonight, he shot his load all across her face. She didn't stop until he was milked dry and when he had erupted all over her face and her hand, she slid her lips down his fading erection, to suck off every last drop of cum.

Leveled by his powerful orgasm, he tried to lift his head back up to look at her once again. She joyfully removed the mess on her face with a single finger, licking up what he had left. With a challenging raise of her eyebrows, she smiled at him. “I bet this will be fun.”

Last edited:
Incredible, well-written Story!
I enjoyed it very much and am surprised that no one has commented yet. :O

One of the best and hottest stories I’ve read ever! Love the scenario! Chloe is one hot minx! Please please more of that

This is by far one of the hottest, stories I've read, I do hope you plan on doing more stories in general because this is great!

Amazing story. I don't have the right words to tell how much I loved this scenario.

Hey Guys,
thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it very much :)
Currently im working on another stories and have various concepts in mind.
I'm working on them slowly but steadily and while it might take some time to finish, more is coming ^^

One of the best stories I've ever read! I feel everything on my own body... Don't stop writing!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back