• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas please

twofortickle

Good evening. Me and my wife are new to this forum and tickling. My wife is happy to tied me down and tickle me. So please could fellow Lers give her ideas on ways and means to tickle me. Not into feet but they are ticklish.

Using baby oil or massage oil is HOT and increases sensitivity. Using restraints is also super fun! It'll drive you mad as a lee, and she'll love it as a ler. There's just something about not being able to escape the torture 😉 if your feet are ticklish, have her try lathering them up in oil and going crazy on them with a hairbrush. Mix up the speed, intensity, and method of tickling. It'll keep you on your toes and make it so you don't know what's coming next. Speaking of which, blindfolds are pretty amazing too if you're into that sorta thing. Wearing lingerie could spice things up pretty nicely as well. Some people are into using tickling as foreplay too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back