• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's story to husband whilst hes at work - Part 1

twofortickle

husband asks, describe your morning shower....so she does

So. I would.... Remove all my clothes... Black knickers would come off.... Leaving me all exposed.... I would step into the shower.. Letting the warm water... Trickle slowly over my body.. Trickling down between my breasts... I would get the shower gel...and slowly in circular movements touch every part of myself... Getting myself nice and wet.. Circling my erect nipples.. Then moving slowly downwards... .
... I would then wash my tummy... Moving my fingers around the edge of my deep belly button....then poking inwards with a nice wdt finger... Making sure I'm all clean for a man I know who's really into belly buttons......
... After spending some time cleaning my belly button.... I slowly move my hand down to between my legs.... I lather up the shower gel as I insert my fingers into my Virgina to ensure that its all nice and wet and clean.... Meanwhile my other hand has now finished on my hair and my fingers are traveling down across my breast and stopping at my belly button to ensure there are no bubbles left.... I will have to poke my fingers in deep to make sure........... If this man I know was in the shower with me.... I'm sure he would inspect it himself with his fingers and tongue.... Just to make sure I have done a good job......
.... I will need to dry myself off soon as I have another man I know waiting to be tied up and ticked.... We have a torture session booked in for later........
..... This man has a weak spot...he thinks it's his belly button... But really it's his mind..... The physical torture takes place and excites.. But his mind can reply to it over and over again at his leisure.. ...... I step out of the shower... I watch a trickle of water run down from my neck between my best... It continues down my tummy then falls into my belly button.... I know the man would like to lick it dry for me..... I continue on with my drying.... The soft clean towel caresses my body... Leaving no area untouched.... I start at my neck... I circle my breasts and pat down my tummy.... I notice my belly button is still wet.... I get the end of the towel and poke it in... Deep deep in to get rid of all the moisture.... I have to repeat again as my innie is deep and it takes a while to dry.......... I Continue to dry myself.... I pat down my inner thighs... I realise this shower I'd more than a shower it has turned into an exotic fantasy.... I place the towel between my legs and begin to rub... I am slightly turned on with the thoughts that are running through my mind.. I place my foot onto the toilet and part my legs a little.... I let the towel slip and I inserted my fingers... I close my eyes and imagine it's the man standing behind me and it's his hand instead of mine.. I caress my own Virgina until a wave of pure emotion comes over me.. I stand with my back against the wall as I catch my breath.... I stay standing for a few more moments relishing in the act and then I realise... I have someone waiting for me in the next room............ To be continued........

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back