• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for foot and tickle fetish people

For me it was tickling at an age of about 6 then the fascination for girl's feet came along shortly there after. If the girls feet were taken care of i'd admire them more and would want to tickle them just as much

Feet.

I've liked womens feet since my age of reason.

Tickling came more gradually.

I started reading articles about tickling in my teens.

It was not until I started corresponding with my late pen pal Don, who I've mentioned on here before.

That I realized I was into tickling.

We both had female pen pals who we used to discuss tickling with.

Tragically, Don passed away in 2002 at a very young age.

After Don's passing, I wanted to look for a place to discuss tickling, etc.

I typed in tickling, found TMF, and as my profile shows, I've been here ever since.

Feet.

I've liked womens feet since my age of reason.

Tickling came more gradually.

I started reading articles about tickling in my teens.

It was not until I started corresponding with my late pen pal Don, who I've mentioned on here before.

That I realized I was into tickling.

We both had female pen pals who we used to discuss tickling with.

Tragically, Don passed away in 2002 at a very young age.

After Don's passing, I wanted to look for a place to discuss tickling, etc.

I typed in tickling, found TMF, and as my profile shows, I've been here ever since.

That's a beautiful story :thumbsup:

As far back as around 4 years old for me, and it was both, feet and tickling pretty much together.

For me it was feet first and then tickling.

Ever since I can remember, I've always been attracted to male feet. I was always trying to catch a sneaky glimpse of any guy who had their feet out and on show. Tickling came much later in my later high school years.

Both came early for me, was fascinated playing with my female friends feet as a kid, innocently at first. Then I liked laying on relatives feet like aunts or older cousins, I liked feeling how they felt under my stomach. I realized it was sexual the first time ironically when the TV was on in the background and a sesame street skit came on that had toes wiggling on other feet and someone mentioned tickle.....I remember the sensation the first time of getting aroused seeing it.....didn't understand it at first but liked it.

Then it got really intense with babysitters....they would come over to watch my younger siblings and I eventually would start tickle attacking them, using my weight to hold them down I was able to really tickle torture some of them....and either climaxed in my pants during it or pleasured myself later.

They're both hand in hand. I remember at a very young age 4 or 5 climbing under the table and tickling my aunts feet while the ladies spoke. I also remember in kindergarten tickling my first "girlfriends" feet to death! (I could't get enough even then!)
Then in !st grade we used to gather in separate groups at one table for reading time and I was able to convince a few girls to put their feet in my lap so I could tickle them while we read our stories.

When I was 13 I found out I had a thing for tickling :) not much of a foot person though 😅

The two are almost indistinguishable, to be honest. I try to remember the flashes from my childhood, but every moment I can recall that I was attracted to feet only, it was because I wanted to tickle them. The reverse is true too, every time I wanted to tickle a girl, the part I wanted to tickle the most was her feet.

exactly the same for me, for about as long as I can remember. And still to this day. :)

I determined that I had an interest for female feet -- particularly, looking at them, touching them, and tickling them -- in my early childhood.
I can't remember NOT having these interests!
It wasn't until I was age 15 that I realized that these interests were actually fetishes.
This was 1988, and I wanted to learn more about what a fetish was.
Of course, the Internet did not exist then in the way it does now... but libraries have been around for a long time.
So off I went to the Coral Gables Library (I grew up in Miami FL), and I read all kinds of books about sex.
Alfred Kinsey, Shere Hite, and Masters & Johnson were some of the early sexologists that authored the books I read at the time.
Each sexologist had something to say about fetishes in general, and the foot fetish in particular: it all boiled down to "different, but basically harmless."
I don't think I read anything from any of those sexologists about the tickling fetish.

SIDE NOTE: growing up in Miami with a foot fetish was both heaven and hell for me. Put simply, it almost never gets cold in Miami. That means people will wear open-toed shoes ALL THE TIME. Enough said?

By the way... when it does get cold in Miami, it goes down to 60 degrees Fahrenheit for a day or two. Some years, it will last for a week. Once in a blue moon, it will dip into the 50s. The last time it snowed in Miami was 1977 (the winter before my family moved there) and it was only a dusting. No accumulation. Which was good, because there are no snowplows in Miami.

In my youth, I owned no coats, jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, sweatpants, longjohns/thermal underwear... need I go on? I can truthfully state that the number of times I wore multiple layers of clothing in my childhood was less than ten.

Growing up in the Magic City was amazing, different, eye-opening, and unique. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love being from Miami -- what an extraordinary international city... with the worst traffic on the planet.

Last edited:
It is extremely close for me. I first noticed feet at a very young and had very strong urges to play with them. Tickling them was the first physical contact I ever had with feet. I just love pretty bare feet and appreciate being able to enjoy them. I cannot wait for the covid shit to let up because I miss endulging my foot\tickle fetish very much.

Hmmm that is a tough one. I would probably say tickling without realising I necessarily had a thing for it.
But certain events particularly in primary school would make me feel... funny shall we say.

I can remember first time time I seen feet being tickled was the famous April oneill clip which I’m sure where it began for a lot of us after that anytime there was feet tickling or just feet in general females of course been spoke about I use to go into this awkward trance as I was worried I was different and didn’t want any one to know till of course internet became more easy to access then I realised wasn’t
The only one

I discovered my foot fetish around age 9, with a cousin and then a neighbor girl. The tickling happened not long after as a curiousity about the sensation, then at 13 with being aroused by it. I didn't get to tickle or be tickled too much until I started dating my now ex-wife. I still have not much experience in it, but I very much want to mainly as a therapy.

For me it was tickling first, but SPECIFICALLY foot tickling, so there definitely was something about feet that was a huge turn on as well. I didn't think about a "real" foot fetish until middle school though. Then all bets were off, especially knowing how ticklish and sensitive my own feet are lol :blush:

It's like the old parable: when two vowels go walking, the first one does the talking..
For me, who is in the lead are completely interchangeable as one just lends itself to the other

Difficult to say with certainty. My life memories go back to about age three, and I was already playing with, and tickling my Mom’s and my Grandmother’s feet even back then. So I’m not sure what came first, feet or tickling them.

It's kinda both for me but my tickling desire fare outweigh any desire I have to do fetish thing like suck toes or like feet unless the lady is very ticklish than sure maybe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back