• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

29 M4F - Central Ohio based Ler

brushtickler

TMF Regular
Hello everyone! I'll be honest, I'm going to copy and paste this from a personal that I would run on Reddit. However! Since I'm trying to get more active here on TMF I feel like my well personal may actually get... some attention? Haha. There's also the added benefit that I can edit out some of the stuff addressing people outside the fetish, but if anything sounds odd, that's why!

Hello all! As the title says, I’m a male Ler looking to find girls who are interested in being tickle partners, ideally in or close enough to Columbus (hence Central Ohio and not just Columbus). This can be as intimate or platonic as you like, I’m up to varying levels of bondage, intensity, and pretty much anything. For me personally, I think Lers should be open to various levels of tickling intensity to accommodate their Lees, and I like tickling both softly -and- intensely. I want your comfort to be the main priority. I’ll get more into that in the rest of my post though.

So what would this entail? (An overview/tl;dr)
Well, I would want to lead up to it slowly, that's just kind of how I operate and it's doubly true with it being a pandemic (more on that later). As far as actually meeting up, we would meet up after talking about it for a while and getting to know each other, become more comfortable with each other, and then slowly move to a gentle first tickle session. I want to get to know you as a person and as a friend before we actually get into anything intense. This is also for my own safety if I'm being honest... the internet can be a scary place. I hope you understand. Moving on, never in my sessions would sex be involved and honestly I don't really even like nudity (unless we get pretty far into it which would be after a while.. more on that later too), just tickling to varying levels of intensity. As far as bondage goes I am a fan of it, though there is also a charm to improvised bondage (blankets and holding you down in a specific, helpless position) so there's that too. Just to state it again, I would like us to be friends and get to know each other outside of it just being a quick tickle and leaving. What can I say, I like making connections.

A bit about why I love tickling (AKA: What kind of a Ler I am.):
A big part of it is the control but I also love how it can be equally, if not more, psychological as it is physical. Teasing verbally, threatening to tickle certain spots, making my sub admit how ticklish they are and ask for more tickling, setting rules on the fly depending on their reaction, playing into what the Lee wants to get out of it mentally... it's all fantastic and sometimes looked over. I love the touch and the intimacy that that touch brings. I love the laughter of course as well. I also love all the different ways you can tickle a single spot! I love teasing how exactly I would tickle -you- and it's different for every person. There's no one size fits all method for a session, you know?

A look into what our first session would be:
For our first session there wouldn’t even be bondage (Unless we discuss otherwise), it would just include my seeing where you are ticklish, how ticklish you are, and how long you can stand being tickled for. I'd see how long you could hold your arms up while being tickled or how long you can hold your feet on my lap without pulling them away for instance.
For sessions after that we would move on to light bondage/being held down and tools/toys (brushes, combs, lotion, pipe cleaners, pens, et cetera... those are actually all mainly for feet, but I tickle any/everywhere), and continue from there with however we are both comfortable. Here is an example of some of my tickle tools. There isn't a set rate of progression for my sessions, some people will want to go intense quick, some want to spend a lot of time in the gentle/early sessions stages. As I mentioned earlier, my lee's comfort is always the most important thing to me.
To touch on something I mentioned earlier (I mention a lot of things earlier but bear with me), I'll be upfront and state that I am Asexual (but Heteromantic), so sexual acts won't be included or even really thought about. It's jut how I operate really. I am willing to discuss this, but I personally don't really crave sex. Honestly, I'm perfectly happy/content with tickling alone and I even love it when my Lee is dressed "casually" vs totally naked usually. Any relationship is going to be give and take, lease know that it is something that isn't just a rule of mine, it is who and what I am. Thank you for understanding and respecting that.

Aftercare/safety:
Aftercare is very important to me, so we will always spend a lot of time with that as well, making sure you're hydrated, I'd offer a massage if you are comfortable with it, and do whatever else you need to help come down/from that space (cuddling is also big thing with me. I do love cuddling mixed with words of affirmation). Aftercare can be just as varied as kinds of subs/doms so I would want to know what -you- usually want and need from your aftercare and of course I would provide. Know that I am not only talking about physical aftercare, but of course emotional/mental aftercare as well (Praise, building you back up, assurance, whatever you need.)
For more intense sessions I wouldn't only use a safe word, but a safe signal (X amount of fingers up) or a noise maker. Think a squeaker, or something else that you can squeeze/press, in case you can't say your word through laughter. We can also include different levels of safe words if you prefer/like that setup. A Red, Yellow, Green type of system. I'm pretty open!

Covid worries:
I'm definitely willing to have this be online for a while, maybe even just video calls for a while due to Covid. Just let me know! Even before Covid became a major concern I was always big on Internet safety and I know that both parties are risking a lot entering into something like this, and I respect that. I don't want to push anything too quickly. Honestly I like getting to know my partner a lot before anything solid happens anyway so in that sense this is just business as usual. You can never have too much of a connection before doing something Dom/Sub or Ler/Lee related after all!

Well that was quite the read wasn't it? Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I really appreciate it and I look forward to possibly hearing from some of you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back