• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vivienne Foot Spot NYC?

Sexy looking lady! Any reason you chose her at 7/10 on the ticklish scale, over others who claim to be 10/10?

Only because I’m not in New York, I booked her on a travel schedule through sessiongirls.com!

I've had a session with Vivienne once, she's even more beautiful in person than the photos. Now, she is ticklish, but I wouldn't say she's a 7/10; she's more a 5. She definitely reacts to being tickled.

It's been a while since I've been on the footspotnyc. Last time I was there they had Emily and Nadia as models. Both were more ticklish than Vivienne. Emily was a pretty Asian girl with really ticklish feet, so I'd say she was an 8/10. And Nadia was a pretty Slavic girl. She's lived in America for a while for still add a little accent. I'd say her feet were more of a 7/10 or 7.5 since she admitted to me that she doesn't like having her feet scrubbed during pedicures, and usually skips that part.

The most ticklish woman I've had a session with was a Korean girl named Daphne form footpadnyc http://www.footpadnyc.com/daphne. She's was more ticklish than Nadia and Emily. It would even tickle when sucking on her feet, especially her toes.

I've had a session with Vivienne once, she's even more beautiful in person than the photos. Now, she is ticklish, but I wouldn't say she's a 7/10; she's more a 5. She definitely reacts to being tickled.

It's been a while since I've been on the footspotnyc. Last time I was there they had Emily and Nadia as models. Both were more ticklish than Vivienne. Emily was a pretty Asian girl with really ticklish feet, so I'd say she was an 8/10. And Nadia was a pretty Slavic girl. She's lived in America for a while for still add a little accent. I'd say her feet were more of a 7/10 or 7.5 since she admitted to me that she doesn't like having her feet scrubbed during pedicures, and usually skips that part.

The most ticklish woman I've had a session with was a Korean girl named Daphne form footpadnyc http://www.footpadnyc.com/daphne. She's was more ticklish than Nadia and Emily. It would even tickle when sucking on her feet, especially her toes.

Did you only tickle Vivienne's feet or were you able to get the rest of her body too?

I only got her feet.

Emily and Nadia are the only ones I tickled other places. Emily was even more ticklish on her legs and was ticklish on her upperbody, and Nadia seemed less ticklish on her upperbody.

I only got her feet.

Emily and Nadia are the only ones I tickled other places. Emily was even more ticklish on her legs and was ticklish on her upperbody, and Nadia seemed less ticklish on her upperbody.

Why did you only get Vivienne's feet, but other places on Emily and Nadia?

Vivienne is ticklish. I tickle her feet all the time, it depends how much pressure and I use my teeth when I tickle her too she squirms lol. She tickles me back too which is double then fun. I love her

Vivienne doesn’t allow everyone to touch her everywhere. Some girls have their boundaries

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back