Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/28/2022

Check out the TMF Gathering Forum to see if people are meeting near you!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

LadyInternet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by milagros317 View Post
    I bought this magazine in hard copy in an adult bookstore in late 2001:
    https://mtjpub.com/image.php?item_id=139&image=2

Inside, among many other wonderful things, was the URL of the TMF.
    Was at that store many times Mils. It was so amazing... worth the 75 mile trip tp the City; between the magazines and the videos it was the only place that truly catered to our kink.

I think I followed people over here from TickleTheater, which in turn I can only imagine I found though furtive googling.

Quote Originally Posted by milagros317 View Post
    I bought this magazine in hard copy in an adult bookstore in late 2001:
    https://mtjpub.com/image.php?item_id=139&image=2

Inside, among many other wonderful things, was the URL of the TMF.
    Lol, "hard" copy.

I don't remember anymore, but I accidentally stumbled across a search while googling a question. It was quite a while ago and finally decided to register. °Oye!

It was about 7 years ago now that I searched up tickling stories and found this very interesting site that actually focused on my fetish. I didn’t join until a year ago.

I've been here forever too - since 2005! Gotta love the old days of realtickling.com and those super short teaser clips you had to download to see. I enjoyed this site and tickletheatre. I especially loved the artwork here, although I think a lot of the talent has since moved on to Deviant Art, Patreon, and other places.

This place is a great forum of potential still, I think

Quote Originally Posted by Yote View Post
    Unfortunately, General Zod passed away around the time I found TMF.
    Chad was a very decent fellow, a long-distance truck driver who also built model tanks. KT and I met him at the Albany munch. Unfortunately he died of cancer in early January of 2018, having been diagnosed in late November of 2017. He deserves to be remembered and spoken well of.

As for my finding the TMF, it was in the best way possible. I was in a London fetish club in the very late nineties, watching a woman get flogged. I idly turned to the unknown tall dark-haired (very authentic) beauty next to me, and said, 'My own interests are far more subtle.' And she stared at me and said, 'What do you mean'?!'
    Feeling cavalier, I told her, and she told me shyly in return in fits and starts through her embarrassment that tickling was the most erotic thing she could think of and always had been. She couldn't even say the 'T' word. She'd had a tickle-dom in the past but had been without that variation for a vey long time.

We went back to her place and had a very laughter-filled night, bondage and all, and stayed together intermittently for a while playing pretty hard until things trickled off but are still friends over twenty years later, seeing one another platonically now and again.

And she's the one who introduced me to this site- I lurked for a while, then joined.

It is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.

Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca (ca. 4 BC ĖAD 65)

Seduction is simply salesmanship with a more interesting outcome.

I found this place as soon as I got internet connection back in the 90s never acctual knew tickling or feet was a fetish thought I was alone till a i googled tickling feet but in all honesty Iíve just been Abel to join recently always kept felt realy shy about it unless it was with a sexual partner

I first found this site around 2000/01 when I was way underage lol. It was a much different place back then as I can remember seeing so many homophobic comments thrown at people who would post about male tickling it was ridiculous, it seemed back then a lot of people on here expected only female tickling discussions and those into m/m tickling were bullied out of the forum so I never joined until 2009. Still a lot of bickering on here though which will never change but at least the homophobic comments have died down since. How things have changed over 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gyobfan4 View Post
    I first found this site around 2000/01 when I was way underage lol. It was a much different place back then as I can remember seeing so many homophobic comments thrown at people who would post about male tickling it was ridiculous, it seemed back then a lot of people on here expected only female tickling discussions and those into m/m tickling were bullied out of the forum so I never joined until 2009. Still a lot of bickering on here though which will never change but at least the homophobic comments have died down since. How things have changed over 20 years.
    I joined back in 2010 and for some of those reasons you mentioned, I didn't really come back here until late last year. I found it to be anti male tickling, which was a shame, but I have to say 10 years later, it's a much more accepting place.

I found TMF from another site, they had a link on their page and so that's how I came to become a member.

Blog Entries
    I joined in 2009, but I believe I lurked in 2008. I think it was just a simple Google search for tickling and this site popped up.
    My birthday is February 27th! Checkout my links:
    https://allmylinks.com/proswitchrose
    Winner of the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020!
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...fetish-garden/
    You may reach me at:
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

Been here from the start and I knew it was being created since I knew Psycho. He asked to borrow some audio files from me to start an audio section. The first version was an older message board type until it moved into it's current vBulletin version.

peace out,
    daddy

Picture The World Without Any Color
    You Could'nt Tell One Face From Another
    For There Is Only One True Color...
    The Color Of Love!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12