Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

10/7/2022

Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and say hello to us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hey folks,

I'll chime in again...I'd be glad to connect with interested parties and plan a session like this. The LOL tickle box, cot, restraints, tools, etc. are all very portable and designed for mobile shoots. I'm in south-central Indiana and open to travel. Things have been really busy the last few months but are slowing down again for a while...

I've done some cuckold tickling in the past and it's always been a lot of fun. Also, I'd be glad to shoot and edit the session as your own private LOL tickle clip if you'd like.

There are lots of examples of LOL shoots around on TMF and Fetlife (quinn65).

Let me know...never hurts to ask!

-Q.
    Video Store Links:
    - Clips4Sale: LOL Tickle Clips (new clips)
    - Genuine Tickling: LOL Tickling Clips (classic clips, pre-2010) <= NOTHING THERE YET...WORKING ON IT!

Long-term TMF "vintage" threads:
    - The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread
    - The 16 Month Vintage VIDEO Thread (with pics)

Check out my attempt at a BDSM tickle torture story (intro)!!!
    - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...t-Introduction

hey quinn! ur clips4sale store is down! do u plan to get it up and running again? id love to buy some of the vids u guys had posted and had made in the past! hope u have been doing well regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesatgmail View Post
    hey quinn! ur clips4sale store is down! do u plan to get it up and running again? id love to buy some of the vids u guys had posted and had made in the past! hope u have been doing well regardless!
    I was just telling another friend, my clip store is a lot more like pirate radio than network TV. You never know when we'll be broadcasting...

So yeah we're down for now, but who knows, maybe someday we'll come back around.

-Q.

p.s. More time for cuckold sessions if any of you want to turn the fantasy real.
    Last edited by quinn65; 04-19-2022 at 12:52 PM.
    Video Store Links:
    - Clips4Sale: LOL Tickle Clips (new clips)
    - Genuine Tickling: LOL Tickling Clips (classic clips, pre-2010) <= NOTHING THERE YET...WORKING ON IT!

Long-term TMF "vintage" threads:
    - The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread
    - The 16 Month Vintage VIDEO Thread (with pics)

Check out my attempt at a BDSM tickle torture story (intro)!!!
    - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...t-Introduction

love the mystery of it all ! hope to see u back around sooner than later ! u guys are my favorite clipstore

Blog Entries
    I've recently (2-5 years) become extremely fascinated with this scenario as the ler/bull. Love to chat with anyone about the fantasy.

Favorite story about it linked here:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tickling-(M-f)

Had a chance to chat with the author and he's a great guy. Shame he isn't online more, but I credit him with getting me into the fantasy.
    What do you do if a man attacks you with a banana and you havent got a gun?
    Run for it!
    Enough is enough! Banana control now!

I initially felt uncomfortable...even angry, with the concept of cuckold tickles. I remember liking a girl and seeing her constantly getting tickled by other guys and feeling extremely jealous. I think the series "My Brother's Ticklish Wife" and "My fiance and her friend tickled by other guys" made me look at cuckold tickling in a new light. I've had fantasies of being forced to watch my girlfriend/wife tickled by a handsome guy, as well as fantasized tickling married women. I have read cuckold tickle stories from 3 perspectives (getting your partner tickled/tickling someone else's partner/getting tickled by someone else while in a relationship) and get excited every time. I even sometimes watch tickling videos and pretend that the female lees are married and are being tickled by some guy other than their husbands. Lol

Basically, I have a bit of a love hate relationship with cuckold tickles/cuckles

Same here. When Quarantine was actually happening, I saw red a few times about it, the reason being in all that time I had been the one and only ler to my Lee. Although I found myself embracing it which is why I let it slip her feet were ticklish, also I had a feeling that whilst she wasn't exactly encouraging being tickled; because she is very ticklish, she wasn't making much of an effort to stop it. So I dropped that hint hoping it would not only make it worse for her getting her feet tickled but that she might stop giving attention to it.

Hah that and having began to embrace it a bit I was curious what would happen.

My wife was actually very receptive to the idea when I had the balls to tell her about it. She re-opened the online dating profile she used when we met and posted a lot of photos that were specifically used to try and lure in someone with a foot/tickle fetish, including full on sole shots and a lot of pantyhose photos. Basically the stuff you wouldn’t find on any profile. She left enough breadcrumbs that it wasn’t obvious.

She’s managed to lure in two guys that seem to have potential.
    Last edited by ChartedWaffle; 08-21-2022 at 03:56 PM.

I’ve been dying to try something like this. Where I tickle a wife/gf while the guy watches. Or even joins…

Quote Originally Posted by ChartedWaffle View Post
    My wife was actually very receptive to the idea when I had the balls to tell her about it. She re-opened the online dating profile she used when we met and posted a lot of photos that were specifically used to try and lure in someone with a foot/tickle fetish, including full on sole shots and a lot of pantyhose photos. Basically the stuff you wouldn’t find on any profile. She left enough breadcrumbs that it wasn’t obvious.

She’s managed to lure in two guys that seem to have potential.
    Good luck! Hope to see you post your experience

I was never into it, until for some reason I started thinking about an ex a couple of years back, and the secret idea of a tickle threesome I had at the time. After that, two cuckold fantasies went to my head:

- Me and my gf/wife are taken hostage by a group of girls in our home. To get into the safe/access to bank accounts, I'm tied to a chair next to the bed, and my gf/wife to the bed, both naked. I'm forced to watch the girls tickle the hell out of her, and ofc I'm getting hard. They tease me about it, and on of them start giving me a blowjob while the others continue tickle my gf/wife. She gets mad ofc, since I'm turned on and getting pleasured, but the girls start teasing her too, getting her all wet and we're both forced to watch each other getting pleasured by these girls.

- A handsome guy doing the same thing, tying me to a chair, in clothes though, while he ties my gf/wife to the bed all naked. He humiliates her by tickle torture in front of me, but also makes her really turned on, which he teases ME about, how she's submitting to him. My gf/wife getting so horny she begs to be fucked by him, and my anger and excitement competing with eachother. Afterwards he get what he wants, but only unties me - and I can get my revenge on my gf/wife for giving in to him by tickle torture her all night until she's completely broken and I know she's all mine submissive once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklerguy4u View Post
    Call me old fashioned but I think it would be hotter if I was friends with the couple. Tickling her while he watched safely from a distance.

I agree. Would be nice to just have a friend that you felt comfortable with

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345