• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling cuckold 😊

Definitely. Would love to have another guy have his way with my wife’s my pantyhose feet!

Oh man I’m so glad I found this thread! My biggest fantasy of all time is my wife’s soft tender soles wrecked by a tickle master while I watch. Any tickle video I watch I always pretend it’s my wife being tickled. I never knew there were so many of us! I love the idea of my wife being wrecked and broken by another man owning her feet. Watching her go crazy

love this

as a ler i love the idea of tickling a woman in front of her husband or GF.

The fantasy that drive me most crazy, is the thougt of her beeing at a selfdefence class, and some guy tickling her, while she is in some kind of lock. Before we became a couple, she Were at a party where she got in a playfight with a martial arts guy. The day after she were telling me how he pinned her by sitting on top of her and tickle her, and she could not do anything because of his size and strenght. And she were embarrassed because she screamed. It Were so hot for me to hear. She did not know about my fetich at that time&#55357;&#56832;

This is a major fantasy of mine, on both sides. I absolutely love the idea of tickling another guy's wife/gf in front of him -- especially the idea that she doesn't let him tickle her, so he has to watch me do something he desperately wants but never gets to do. But I also fantasize about various exes of mine getting tickled, especially the ones that wouldn't let me really tickle them hard. I imagine them sending videos of themselves getting tickled just to tease me, telling me that they're soooo ticklish and just can't stand the tickling they're getting, etc. It would drive me absolutely crazy, but it's one of the hottest things I can imagine.

Yes!!! That is such a huge turn on for me too. I love the thought of her being with a tickle master. That she is so submissive to his touch. She won’t let me tickle her feet but her tickle master owns them as I watch.

Now don’t get me wrong, My wife lets me have her soft tender soles anytime I want. But she’s too ticklish for me to have fun. So that’s another reason. In my fantasy, the tickle master loves my wife’s feet to, he really appreciates her foot as he dances his fingers all over my wife’s trapped ticklish soles.

I also have a fantasy with that fantasy of being edged by the ticklers wife as I watch her husband make my wife become a sweaty exhausted mess

I was asked by a member to tickle his wife’s feet clandestinely while at a restaurant. He joined in at intervals by tickling her side - he was sitting next to her. It was fun to do. He was more dominant, so I was a bit concerned as to whether his wife wanted it to happen initially. Then she deposited her feet into my lap all seductively and verbally said she’d like it done.

Damn...sounds fantastic! Good on ya for being sure about consent too!

Definitely interesting! Ive seen my mrs tickled by her friend (female) which was super hot! Being tied and tickled by another guy im not sure, i think the fantasy of it is very hot. Imagine being tied to a chair and forced to watch as your wife gets mercilessly tickled in front of you!

Hey folks,

I'll chime in again...I'd be glad to connect with interested parties and plan a session like this. The LOL tickle box, cot, restraints, tools, etc. are all very portable and designed for mobile shoots. I'm in south-central Indiana and open to travel. Things have been really busy the last few months but are slowing down again for a while...

I've done some cuckold tickling in the past and it's always been a lot of fun. Also, I'd be glad to shoot and edit the session as your own private LOL tickle clip if you'd like.

There are lots of examples of LOL shoots around on TMF and Fetlife (quinn65).

Let me know...never hurts to ask! :)

-Q.

hey quinn! ur clips4sale store is down! do u plan to get it up and running again? id love to buy some of the vids u guys had posted and had made in the past! hope u have been doing well regardless!

hey quinn! ur clips4sale store is down! do u plan to get it up and running again? id love to buy some of the vids u guys had posted and had made in the past! hope u have been doing well regardless!

I was just telling another friend, my clip store is a lot more like pirate radio than network TV. You never know when we'll be broadcasting...

So yeah we're down for now, but who knows, maybe someday we'll come back around.

-Q.

p.s. More time for cuckold sessions if any of you want to turn the fantasy real. ;)

Last edited:
love the mystery of it all ! hope to see u back around sooner than later ! u guys are my favorite clipstore

I initially felt uncomfortable...even angry, with the concept of cuckold tickles. I remember liking a girl and seeing her constantly getting tickled by other guys and feeling extremely jealous. I think the series "My Brother's Ticklish Wife" and "My fiance and her friend tickled by other guys" made me look at cuckold tickling in a new light. I've had fantasies of being forced to watch my girlfriend/wife tickled by a handsome guy, as well as fantasized tickling married women. I have read cuckold tickle stories from 3 perspectives (getting your partner tickled/tickling someone else's partner/getting tickled by someone else while in a relationship) and get excited every time. I even sometimes watch tickling videos and pretend that the female lees are married and are being tickled by some guy other than their husbands. Lol

Basically, I have a bit of a love hate relationship with cuckold tickles/cuckles

Same here. When Quarantine was actually happening, I saw red a few times about it, the reason being in all that time I had been the one and only ler to my Lee. Although I found myself embracing it which is why I let it slip her feet were ticklish, also I had a feeling that whilst she wasn't exactly encouraging being tickled; because she is very ticklish, she wasn't making much of an effort to stop it. So I dropped that hint hoping it would not only make it worse for her getting her feet tickled but that she might stop giving attention to it.

Hah that and having began to embrace it a bit I was curious what would happen. ;)

My wife was actually very receptive to the idea when I had the balls to tell her about it. She re-opened the online dating profile she used when we met and posted a lot of photos that were specifically used to try and lure in someone with a foot/tickle fetish, including full on sole shots and a lot of pantyhose photos. Basically the stuff you wouldn’t find on any profile. She left enough breadcrumbs that it wasn’t obvious.

She’s managed to lure in two guys that seem to have potential.

Last edited:
I’ve been dying to try something like this. Where I tickle a wife/gf while the guy watches. Or even joins…

My wife was actually very receptive to the idea when I had the balls to tell her about it. She re-opened the online dating profile she used when we met and posted a lot of photos that were specifically used to try and lure in someone with a foot/tickle fetish, including full on sole shots and a lot of pantyhose photos. Basically the stuff you wouldn’t find on any profile. She left enough breadcrumbs that it wasn’t obvious.

She’s managed to lure in two guys that seem to have potential.

Good luck! Hope to see you post your experience

I was never into it, until for some reason I started thinking about an ex a couple of years back, and the secret idea of a tickle threesome I had at the time. After that, two cuckold fantasies went to my head:

- Me and my gf/wife are taken hostage by a group of girls in our home. To get into the safe/access to bank accounts, I'm tied to a chair next to the bed, and my gf/wife to the bed, both naked. I'm forced to watch the girls tickle the hell out of her, and ofc I'm getting hard. They tease me about it, and on of them start giving me a blowjob while the others continue tickle my gf/wife. She gets mad ofc, since I'm turned on and getting pleasured, but the girls start teasing her too, getting her all wet and we're both forced to watch each other getting pleasured by these girls.

- A handsome guy doing the same thing, tying me to a chair, in clothes though, while he ties my gf/wife to the bed all naked. He humiliates her by tickle torture in front of me, but also makes her really turned on, which he teases ME about, how she's submitting to him. My gf/wife getting so horny she begs to be fucked by him, and my anger and excitement competing with eachother. Afterwards he get what he wants, but only unties me - and I can get my revenge on my gf/wife for giving in to him by tickle torture her all night until she's completely broken and I know she's all mine submissive once again.

Guys, what are u thinking about tickling middle-aged mother and her teenager daughter by stranger? For example like a competition.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back