• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skater to Slave (F/F ● Orgasm Denial ● Intense Full Body Tickling)

zerit2002

TMF Master
Hi! I'd like to share a story I wrote for a commission :)
Because this story is mature, I'm going to exceptionally post it here in it's entirety, but if you like it, please drop a fav or a comment on DeviantArt. I'd really appreciate it.

Synopsis:
A skater girl submits to a tickling session in order to make some money. The session is delivered by a BDSM Mistress in her tickling dungeon.

The story:
https://www.deviantart.com/featherheart22/art/Skater-to-Slave-A-Tickling-Story-869719812

Skater to Slave: A Tickling Story
F/F ● Orgasm Denial ● Intense Full Body Tickling

Written by
FeatherHeart22

Commissioned for
lktrd

◄●►​

“Looks like this is the place.” Rebecca says.

A skater girl is standing in front of an apartment building. After a momentary hesitation, she rings the doorbell.

“Yes?” A feminine voice asks through the intercom.

“Hello? It’s Rebecca. We spoke online...”

“Oh welcome! Please come on up!”

With a buzzing sound, the building’s door is remotely unlocked. The girl hesitates once more. She then shakes her head and says, “Bah. What am I afraid of? My friend knows where I am.”

Moments later, the girl is standing in front of a doorway, five stories above the street.

“Hello! So glad you could make it! I’m Simone.” A woman greets the girl warmly. “You look even cuter in person.” She adds.

“Thanks... Not so bad yourself.” She shoots back in a snarky tone.

Rebecca is a pretty, 18-years-old, tomboy-ish girl, with white, pinky skin; short, dirty blond hair; and piercing, blue eyes. She’s wearing classic vans sneakers, blue jeans, a black tank-top, and a fake leather jacket. She carries herself in a rather fearless manner.

“Hehehe! Sassy, are we?” The woman answers, welcoming the girl into her home.

The woman appears to be in her thirties. Her frame is tall and extremely slender. She’s remarkably pale; with long, jet black hair; and warm, brown eyes. She’s wearing a pair of black harem pants and a stylish white shirt. Her bare feet have black polished nails, matching her long fingernails, and seem exquisitely well kept.

“Shoes stay at the door, please.”

Rebecca slips off her vans, and follows Simone to her living room, where they sit down for a chat in front of a recording camera.

“So, are you sure you want to do this? You can still back out.” The woman asks.

“I’m not afraid. And I need the money.”

“To buy a new skate, right?”

“Yeah. But... That’s not the only reason.”

“Why else, then?”

“I...” the girl mumbles, looking away, “I didn’t care for the tickling part of your ad, but... I’m feeling rather curious about...”

“Yes?”

“... about being turned on by a woman... Down there.”

“Ohhh. So you want to...”

“I want to know if it feels better than with a guy.”

“How far do you want me to go?”

“Just... Just show me what you can do. Give me a good time.”

Simone smiles sensually and replies, “I can satisfy your curiosity. No problem. Now, let me show you the contract.”

She hands her a clipboard and a pen.

“If you sign this, you’ll become my tickle-slave at a rate of 100 dollars for 30 minutes; that’s the bare minimum time. If I wish to, I can repeatedly renew the deal up to three hours. During that time, I’ll be legally allowed to tickle you and sexually excite you to my heart's content. Let this be absolutely clear, Rebecca; you will not be able to stop it, or even interfere, because you’ll be heavily restrained. Also, for as long as you’re my slave, you must obey all of my orders. For example, if at any time I release you for a bathroom break or whatever, you must allow me to strap you down again, or be sued for breach of contract, and I will sue you. Do you still want to proceed?”

Rebecca produces a cocky smirk and signs the contract.

“I’m not afraid. I’m really not too ticklish. I think you’ll get bored after 30 minutes.”

“We’ll see. Before we move to my playroom, please read the contract aloud to the camera.”

◄●►​

“Oh. My. God.” Rebecca stares wide eyed at Simone’s playroom. It’s a windowless room with soundproofing panels on the walls and several bondage devices which wouldn’t be out of place in a torture dungeon. The centerpiece is a sort of X-shaped bondage table crafted with pipes, a leather-padded seat, and individual foot stocks. Against one of the walls, there’s also a table and a wall mounted peg-board; both of which are holding a large variety of items clearly chosen for their ability to elicit laughter.

“No backing out now, Rebecca. You already signed.”

“Okaaaay... What do I do?”

“Strip down to your pants and bra, then lay down on that table.”

Rebecca does as requested, trying to keep her cool despite the extremely intimidating surroundings.

“Am I only going to be on this device?”

“It depends on your tickle spots.”

“Are you ever bound on these things?”

Simone smiles, clearly reminiscing, “Once in a while, if I’m in the right mood.”

As they talk, Rebecca takes off her jacket and tank-top, revealing her well toned body, as well as several scars on her arms, likely from skating falls. She lays down with her arms over her head, and watches Simone lock her ankles in the individual stocks, then cuff down her thighs, upper arms, and wrists.

The woman pulls off Rebecca’s ankle socks and comments, “Nice feet! They look even better than in your pictures, like the rest of you.”

Rebecca twists her body lightly, reacting to Simone’s hands caressing her soles. Her feet are a very pretty pair of size 7’s (US); blessed with a very slender, feminine shape; high arches; cute, stumpy toes; and plushy, silky-smooth soles.

“Does this tickle?”

“No. I’m just not used to people touching my feet. It’s quite nice.”

Without warning, Simone casually drags her nails up the girl’s feet, causing them to immediately lean back with all toes scrunched down. Taken completely by surprise, Rebecca jerks wildly and releases a ticklish squeal, “GaaaHaa!”

“Not ticklish, huh?” The woman asks, smiling sensually.

“Oh god!” Rebecca exclaims, appearing quite shocked.

Simone sets a big countdown clock, hanging on a wall, to 30 minutes, and returns to the bondage table.

“From now on, you’ll address me as ‘Mistress’. Understand?” She says with a serious expression.

“Erm... Okaaay...”

“Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Simone places a chair in front of Rebecca’s feet and sits down, proceeding to flutter her nails down the girl’s creamy soles.

“TeeeheheheheHEHEHEEE!” Rebecca breaks into squeaky giggles and laughs.

“Not too ticklish? What a joke. I’m barely touching you. I bet you’ve never been tickled by someone who really knows what she’s doing.”

“TeeheheHEHEhehehe! I gueheheess not... Hahahaha!”

“That’s alright. I’ll teach you. Mistress Simone will put you in your place.”

“MRRRRG!” Rebecca groans, shaking her head sideways.

“Awww... Is it too much already? Do you want me to stop?” Simone asks, still spidering all over Rebecca’s virgin soles.

“MRRRGaaaaAAA! HA-HA-HAAA! NO! Hohoho! I can take it! HiHiHiHi!”

“Good, because I wouldn’t have stopped. For the next 30 minutes; hell, three hours, most likely, you’re my tickle-SLUT. You’re here to be tickled and edged out of your mind.”

Simone switches to a less chaotic technique, delivering little tickles here and there. A stroke in the arches, a tease under the toes, a flutter on the balls, a rake down the soles...

Rebecca starts to hope that it’ll get easier once the initial shock is over; she’s dead wrong. The girl is completely inexperienced in the art of tickle-torture, so she doesn’t realize that her feet are being studied.

“OH GOD! Haaa-Ha-HA-HAAA!” She laughs out loudly when Simone expertly teases her arches; a preview of what’s to come. The girl scrunches her toes tightly and shakes her feet sideways, hopelessly trying to get away from the devilish fingernails.

Simone then walks over to Rebecca’s upper body. The girl is already quite blushed from the brief feet tickling. Without warning, Simone places her nails on her belly and waves them in wide circles. Rebecca gives her limbs a mighty tug, creaking the bondage table, and bursts into giggles, slightly moving her waist left and right.

“Teeheeheehehe! Hehehehe!”

“Looks like someone’s ticklish up here too... Tickle, tickle, tickleeee...” The woman taunts, spidering her nails up the girl’s sides, ribs, and underarms. As the nails climb higher, Rebecca’s giggles evolve into laughter, eventually culminating in a mighty burst of unmanageable hilarity.

“BWAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA! NOT THEEERE! HEEEK-HE-HE-HE-HEEEE! STOP! STOP!” The skater cries out, kicking and tugging uncontrollably, then attempting to arch her back.

Simone keeps her nails exactly where they are, spidering and waving against the girl’s smooth, shaved pits.

“Oh yes... This is going to be very, very easy. Your spots are very common, and very easy to exploit.”

“STOOOAP! HAAAAA-HA-HA-HAAAA! FUCKING! AAARG! STOP!” Rebecca demands, starting to struggle quite intensely.

“No, I won’t stop.” Simone calmly replies, actually intensifying the tickling.

“AAAAAAARG! FUCKING STOOOAP! NOOOOHO-HO-HO-HO-HOOOO!”

“You’re my slave-girl, Rebecca. You signed the contract. Your body belongs to me. You’re going to feel whatever I want you to feel, and right now, this is it.”

“I CAAAAN’T! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHA!”

“I know, isn’t it torture? It’s not going to stop for a good while. So get used to it.”

◄●►​

Simone spends almost 20 minutes tickling Rebecca’s underarms with her long nails, mercilessly digging into them, fluttering her nails around, and pinching the edges; that last technique sends Rebecca into silent laughter, so Simone only does it for a few seconds at a time. Even so, it’s pure ticklish agony to the supposedly tough skater girl.

“Time for a quick break, my slave.”

Huffing and panting, Rebecca answers, “Yes, please... Gosh... You need to go easier on me... You’re killing me... Mistress.”

“I really don’t. You’re young and fit. You can take this. You have to take it. Now, I want to strip you naked. If you try to escape, there will be serious consequences.” Simone warns her with a most intimidating gaze.

“Y...Yes... Mistress.” Rebecca replies, appearing quite tame.

Simone releases her legs, to take off her jeans and panties, then releases her arms, to take off her bra, exposing Rebecca’s beautiful, sweaty, toned body in all its glory. The girl doesn’t resist in any way.

“Titties or pussy, next? Do you have a preference?”

“Pussy. I’m really curious about that.”

“Alright. Did you know the pussy can be really ticklish?”

“What?!” Rebecca asks, widening her eyes.

“Hehehe. This should be good.”

Simone fetches a wand vibrator; and a long, stiff, pointy feather, strapped to the vibrating rod of an electric toothbrush. She starts by applying the vibrator to Rebecca’s tight, shaved pussy, just to warm her up. This makes the girl moan, but it’s nothing she hasn’t felt before.

When Rebecca becomes visibly aroused, Simone stops vibrating her, and starts teasing her vaginal lips with the feather; without any vibrations. This makes the girl squeal softly, and after a few strokes, moan a bit.

“Is it nice?”

“It tickles a tiny bit... But yeah... It’s a fun sensation... I like it...”

Simone then drags the feather’s length against Rebecca’s pussy, caressing both vaginal lips, now somewhat puffy, and the clittoris. This stroking elicits a louder moan.

“Interesting... This would tickle my pussy like crazy.” Simone comments.

The experienced Mistress continues feathering Rebecca’s vagina, paying very close attention to the girl’s vaginal swelling, and to her reactions. After about six minutes of this, Rebecca becomes agitated, clearly starting to feel frustrated.

“Do you want to climax?”

“Yes, please... Mistress...”

Simone lays down the feather and starts teasing Rebecca’s inner thighs with her nails.

“YAAAARG! HA-HA-HA-HAA! NO!” The girl cackles hugely, kicking her knees and hopping her pelvis about an inch into the air.

“You cum when I want you to cum, and not a moment before.” Simone calmly states, tickling Rebecca’s inner thighs until the girl’s arousal has lowered considerably.

Mistress Simone then picks up the feather, turns on the vibrations, and gently strokes the wiggling, feathery tip up against Rebecca’s pussy, right in the middle.

The girl’s reaction is intense. She inhales deeply, with a look of complete surprise on her face, and arches her back. “OHHHHHHH!” She moans, twisting herself as much as her restraints allow.

Simone spends about 30 seconds teasing her clit, and to lesser extent, her engorged vaginal lips. She then stops and asks, “So you like this, huh? Personally, this would tickle the hell out of me, but everyone’s different.”

Rebecca nods affirmatively with her eyes closed. Her face is extremely blushed, as though she’s ready to explode. “Please don’t stop... Just a little more... I’m almost there...”

“No, it’s not time to cum yet.” Simone cruely answers, shifting position to the girl’s feet.

“NO! COME ON! You can’t do this to me!” Rebecca protests, tugging at her arms.

“Oh but I can; oh but I will.” Simone says, grazing her nails against the girl’s soft soles. “You’re my tickle-slut. You laugh when I want you to laugh, and you cum when I want you to cum. And by the way, you have a lot, and I mean A LOT of laughing ahead of you before I’ll let you orgasm.”

“NO! TeeheeheeHAAA! Let me GO! Haahaha! I changed my MIND! HII-HI-HI-HIII!”

“Oh, have you?” Simone asks, tickling her feet with more conviction.

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAAAAA!” Rebecca explodes with loud cackles, struggling like crazy.

“It’s too late now... You’re aaaaall mine. Tickletickletickle!”

“YEAAAAAARG! HEEEE-HE-HE-HEEE! PLEEASE! HAHAHAHAAA!” The girl begs, desperate to revisit the deal, but Simone just makes herself comfortable and carries on, delivering a flurry of devilish fingernail tickles to her silky, twitching feet.

◄●►​

Hour and half later, Mistress Simone has paid a few more visits to Rebecca’s pussy, but hasn’t allowed the poor girl to orgasm yet; she’s learning lots about her sexuality, though. After testing different strokes and pressures, she reached the conclusion that gentle, direct clitoris stroking, with vibrations, is what works best.

Rebecca had never had her pussy studied like this, so she’s also learning about herself. Also, she had never been edged without climax before; an experience she’s detesting, but at the same time, she’s feeling curious about what’s going to happen when all the bottled up sexual tension is finally released.

During a break, Rebecca had to keep her feet relaxed while her toes were being tied back. Once her soles were immobilized, Simone tested a bunch of soft brushes, feathers, and electric brushes, only to decide that her fingernails are the best tool.

Rebecca’s now panting with her eyes half-closed while Simone gets ready to deliver more upper body tickling. The girl’s three hour session is only half-way, but she’s already a complete wreck. Her body and forehead are glistening with sweat; her face is red as a tomato, covered in tears of laughter.

She’s tensely watching Simone wave a pair of ostrich plumes towards her underarms, but in the last moment, the plumes veer towards her pretty breasts. This change surprises Rebecca, who immediately opens her tired eyes, and smiles softly.

“Does it tickle?”

“... yes, Mistress...” The skater softly replies, sounding utterly broken.

Simone continues lovingly caressing the jiggling breasts, until Rebecca starts to giggle.

“You seem to have sensitive breasts. Let’s see how you like this.”

The Mistress fetches the vibrating feather and teases the girl’s left nipple with the vibrating, feathery tip. Her reaction is intense, like when the feather is used on her vagina, but instead of releasing a moan of pleasure, she squeals loudly and shakes her chest sideways.

“YEEEARG! SHIT! HIIIIIII-HII-HII-HIIIII! NOOO!”

Simone smirks, and takes hold of her left breast, holding it steady.

“NO! NO PLEASE! MISTRESS DON’T!” Rebecca begs, staring wide eyed at the vibrating tip, slowly flying towards her nipple. When it starts running circles around the areola, the girl howls with hysterical laughter.

“MWAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA! STOPSTOP! PLEEEEASE!”

Smiling wickedly, Simone applies the feather to both breasts, mercilessly running it over the areolas, as well as stroking the actual nipples. Poor Rebecca goes mental. This is the most ticklish thing she’s ever felt.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle... This is a special spot, I see. I think it’ll stay right here for a goood, looong, whiiile.” Simone taunts, applying the feather to her right nipple. The sadistic woman focuses on Rebecca’s breasts for almost 40 minutes, with a few teases on the underarms for variation.

“Do you know what really gets me?” She then asks, lifting the girl’s left breast and sliding the vibrating feather across the bottom of the boobie, right where it meets the chest.

“NOOOOOOO! HOOOO-HOOO-HOOOO-HOOOOO! MERCYYYYY! HEEEEELP!” Rebecca screams. She doesn’t struggle that much though; she’s worn out from the tickle-abuse.

“Isn’t it dreadful? This part of the breasts is sooooooo sensitive! It always drives me insane.”

◄●►​

With only 5 minutes left, Simone finally decides to reward her slave-girl with an orgasm. She’s now standing between Rebecca’s legs, caressing her nipples with her fingers, and verbally hyping up the upcoming pleasure.

“You’ve been such a good girl, Rebecca... I’m going to pleasure you now. Are you ready for the biggest climax you ever experienced?”

“Yeeees!” The girl moans with an intensely horny expression, whilst sensually twisting her body against the restraints.

“It’s going to be soooo goood... Soooo powerful...” Simone says, caressing down the skater’s stomach. She then picks up the wand vibrator, as well as the vibrating feather, and starts using them both on the girl’s pussy. The wand is applied first, to warm up the vaginal lips, then the buzzing feather is stroked up and down the lips, as well as on the clit, arousing Rebecca to no end.

“OHHHHHHH! MRRRRRG! OHHHHHH! MAKE ME CUUUUUUUUUUM!” The girl screams, feeling positively desperate for release.

Simone doesn’t answer; instead, she just carries on with the teasing, allowing Rebecca to finally climax. The girl had orgasmed before, but never as powerfully as this. If anyone asked her to describe an orgasm, she would say that it feels like a volcano erupting inside her, releasing all the energy built up from the sexual arousal; but this time, it feels like a super-volcano, like the whole Yellowstone National Park just blew up inside her pussy.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! YEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEES! OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” She moans, straining her limbs against the bondage. Then she collapses, exhausted, and smiling like an idiot.

“Was that good for you?” Simone asks, sitting next to her.

“Thaaat... Waaas... Fucking... Amazing...”

“Hehehe. Is my tickle-slut satisfied?”

“Yes... I’m more than satisfied... That was incredible...”

“Ready to be released? You can have a shower before you go home. And you can also rest, if you want; you must be exhausted.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you.”

◄●►​

After showering, Rebecca lays down on Simone’s couch and spends a little while resting. Simone helps her by providing a casual foot rub. On a table, there’s an envelope with 600 dollars in cash, ready for the skater girl.

“So, how was it?”

“I have some mixed feelings. The tickling and the prolonged edging was pure torture, but that release at the end... Wow... It almost made up for everything.”

“Well, I had a lot of fun. If you want to do it again, let me know, and I’ll tell you when I can afford it.”

“I... I don’t know if I can put myself through that again... To be honest...” Rebecca explains apologetically.

“Oh, that’s fine. It’s perfectly understandable."

◄●►​

Later that night, Rebecca’s laying in bed, having trouble falling asleep. Whenever she closes her eyes, she’s back in that dungeon, helpless and exposed... Being tickled insane and edged until she feels ready to explode...

“Fuck it.” She mumbles, reaching out to her phone, which she uses to send Simone a message. “Hiya... I changed my mind. I want to do it again asap”, she types.

A few minutes later, her phone beeps with a reply. It reads, “lol that was fast. Do you miss your Mistress?”

“Yes. Give me more orgasms like that, and you can tickle me as much as you want”

“Do you expect payment?”

Rebecca hesitates, then writes, “No. Forget the money. I just want to orgasm like that again.”

“Do you want to become my regular tickle-slave? You’d get to spend time in my playroom every few days.”

“I’ll do it, Mistress.”

“Good girl! Is Wednesday at 4 PM good for you?”

“Can’t wait!”

“See you soon XoXo”

“See u soon, Mistress XoXo”

FIN

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story!
If you like my writing style and creativity, know that I'm open to commissions.
Message me if interested.

MORE DETAILS

Last edited:
I can't help but picture Rebecca the lee as Rachelle Vinberg.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back