• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most? (part. 2)

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most

• Boss/supervisor

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • Business Owner

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Cop/Detective

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Military Personal

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Mother

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Sports Figure

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Politician

Votes: 19 13.3%
  • Teacher

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Workout Instrutor

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
Boss/supervisor is the winner I guess. Like I said in a pervious post I can see it.

I think the top 4 makes sense

I get sports athlete. Just to see sports figure who is supposed to be strong crumble to a little tickling.

Mother makes sense. especially when the son becomes a teen and is stronger then her who wants to blow off some frustration.

Teacher is about right. Tickling her so she can change your grade.

and lastly boss. Which would be extremely frustrating when it comes to a hard labor job that she cant do.

Of the ones listed, Boss/Supervisor, Cop/Detective, Teacher, and Workout Instructor are my favorites.

One that's not here that I've really come around to liking over the past couple years, Aunts. And I can honestly say that Aunt Kyla from TickleAbuse got me into that.

If we are talking about a specific individual fantasy, I think Ted Lasso should have tied down and tickled Rebecca. Won’t say why because of spoiler reasons.

Even though my choice is behind. I still think nothing is cuter than tickling a solider in their small ABU t-shirt.

Teacher.
Mother.
Boss.

Not necessarily in that order...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

3. Fitness coach: Hell, they're fit and sexy, with perfect bodies. Who doesn't want to tickle torture a pretty girl like those? The fantasies to tie a fitness instrutor to benches or gym tools are a big turn on

2. Teacher: I've had a teacher back in the days that sometimes went at school with open-shoes and also did some shoeplay. She deserve a good punishment for the distraction

1. Boss: Well, She's in charge and have superiors advantage at work. I'd love to pin her down, lock her in some stocks, tie her toes tight and tickle the shit out of her to remember to increase wages

3. Fitness coach: Hell, they're fit and sexy, with perfect bodies. Who doesn't want to tickle torture a pretty girl like those? The fantasies to tie a fitness instrutor to benches or gym tools are a big turn on

2. Teacher: I've had a teacher back in the days that sometimes went at school with open-shoes and also did some shoeplay. She deserve a good punishment for the distraction

1. Boss: Well, She's in charge and have superiors advantage at work. I'd love to pin her down, lock her in some stocks, tie her toes tight and tickle the shit out of her to remember to increase wages

Like this scene in Running Man?
ee951505695ea140cc491bfa8d39bf4e.jpg

I voted for "Boss/Supervisor". Over a decade in a corporate office will do that to a man.

In my previous job there was a pretty HR lady who loved to dangle and remove her heels during meetings. And my desk was right across her favorite meeting room. A glass meeting room. Having to sit there looking at her restless bare feet was delightfully distracting. To make matters worse she had a pair of big, shapely feet with long toes, which just so happens to be my favorite foot shape on a girl.

Long story short, I now appear to have a thing for barefoot women in office suits.

Last edited:
I LOVE how there's young beautiful teachers who are so nonchalant about being shoeless. Here's videos from two of them:
https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=i4SdwuI5sFg&list=PLpxqxww0R7VWrvf0qQ8eschf6zjvyoKM5&index=4 At 3:50, she's kneeling down, which would give me the opportunity to tickle-ambush her sides, and when she falls over in giggles, I'd grab her feet, wrap them in my forearm and upper arm, and tickle them as well. ;):devilish: She's shoeless in other videos as well https://invidious.fdn.fr/playlist?list=PLpxqxww0R7VWrvf0qQ8eschf6zjvyoKM5 Because she's a kindergarten teacher, so I'm sure there have been a few instances during story time where one of her kindergartners was sitting next to her and started tickling her feet after noticing them. Lucky son of a bitch! LOL
https://invidious.fdn.fr/channel/UC5gGHDatPSyXaolKmrXTCqg In the Day 1 video at 4:24, she's on her hands and knees, which is the perfect position for me to tickle-ambush her feet :xpulcy:

1. Boss/Supervisor/Business Owner: My current boss is all three rolled into one. She's a mature, attractive woman who is always wearing nice clothes and either heels or flats. I've never seen her feet before but I imagine they would be very well taken care of. I've genuinely made her laugh with things I've said before in meetings and what not and she has a husky kind of laugh. I do fantasize about putting her feet in the stocks, tying her wrists above her head and going to town on her. Especially if I didn't get a pay rise after my review. I have the slightest suspicion she would enjoy it. She reminds me of like Milf Debbie and Milf Vickie from TA abuse and tickle intensive

2. Mothers/milfs

3. Sports stars/athletes

Definitely teachers! I have had so many teachers through the years I'd die to tickle!!!! Probably why I was so distracted in school lol

There are a few of Irish politicians that are very ticklable I've noticed especially recently.

And like anyone I think the idea of a working mom being tickled is very hot

Definitely teachers! I have had so many teachers through the years I'd die to tickle!!!! Probably why I was so distracted in school lol
In high school I was lucky enough to see a gorgeous female teacher get tickled on school premises. She was checking something on the planning board when another female teacher came up from behind her and gave her sides a light goose. I still remember that squel.

Good choice!

Last edited:
1. Teacher - definitely always had a thing for teachers. When I was younger and in school, always used to watch my teachers during the warmer months play with their shoes under their desk or slip their shoes off. Probably why I got B's and C's in school.

2. Mothers- Apparently I have a thing for mothers I never realized because the last 3 women I fell for (one I married) were all single mothers.

3. Honestly not sure. It really depends on the woman and her personality type. I think medical professional such as Nurse/Doctor should be listed as well. They definitely take authority positions over their patients in the hospitals and doctors offices.

As far as cop goes, I'm kinda leaning towards that one as well but it's complicated. It won't really make sense, but I was a cop once and for some reason, it's kinda strange for me thinking about cops being overpowered and tickled. Kinda reminds me of my peers. Idk. Very strange on my part.

As far as cop goes, I'm kinda leaning towards that one as well but it's complicated. It won't really make sense, but I was a cop once and for some reason, it's kinda strange for me thinking about cops being overpowered and tickled. Kinda reminds me of my peers. Idk. Very strange on my part.

I thought I smelled bacon :p

Well I’ve definitely gotten tickled/threatened with it more in supervisory roles than the others so that tracks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back