• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Punishment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The team coach had the Latino team captain and ace soccer player right where he wanted him secured to his bed in shorts socks and trainers. The 6' handsome lad had a golden future ahead of him but had failed the drugs test and placed the entire team's reputation in jeopardy which had angered the coach who had conducted the random test.

"Ramon you play with me yes, you think doing what you did is clever yes, funny maybe, I think so and you know you play with me and I play with you now and you not say anything to nobody or I fire you and make known publicly that Ramon Sanchez takes drugs, no team will touch you, your fan base gone overnight you can be sure and the rest of the team find out and imagine their anger and disappointment!"

"So a good practice tonight and now here you are at my place having had a drink with me as you explained things to me but yes you find yourself on my bed tightly secured as you are going to be punished, you need to be to learn your lesson as 23 years old you have the world at your feet and speaking of which these famous feet are invaluable to that future, what size are they?"

"13's but please Mr. Alvarez why am I bound like this what happened?"

"We had a drink but yours had a short term knockout drop in it and so here you are and you know Ramon I have a confession to make, I paid for your transfer to my team because yes you are an excellent footballer but you also appeal to me and I read in the 'Hola' interview that as you said oddly for an international football player you find physiotherapy massages a trial as your feet are extremely sensitive right!"

"Yes I said this but what about it!" Ramon responded

"Well Ramon theory is one thing, practice another and a practical man I think I want to see the truth for myself, yes flex your feet Ramon more exciting and having had that practice for me tonight I will find your big feet hot n' sweaty of course and now you see why I told you that you'd have a shower at my place, Ramon try all you can to get free you're not going anywhere, all I want is to hear you laugh, give you something to laugh about, escape is impossible! Now also feet are the most sensitive newly out of shoes and socks as very hot n' sweaty! So also you will tell me when your feet were tickled and by who or I will use tickles to get the answers I want!"

"Noo please it's okay my elder brother tickled me and found my feet a good place, sharing a room they were easy targets even when our parents were sleeping and he drunk would gag me with one of his socks and tickle me and my feet!"

"Oh he tickled you other places too!"

"Yes the bastard did and tickled my feet so I..."

"You let him play with you and how old were you?"

"I left Bogota when I was nineteen but from age of seventeen and he three years older than me and released from prison!"

"Hmm you think he did the same things there then!"

"Yes he told me that he did and it worked so he got what he wanted from the guys he chose and he liked to torture them too!"

"Right so tickling is torture for you then Ramon!"

"Please yes it is I cannot stand being tickled on my feet really, not more than a second I go crazy really!" Ramon told the coach

"Good to know Ramon!"

The coach winked at the tall handsome footballer as he slowly unlaced both nike trainers and slid them off Ramon's large socked feet revealing his team black nylon high socks and lightly stroked both socked soles

"Please don't hahahahaha HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA NOOHOHO HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHOHN'T," Ramon screamed laughing hysterically.

"Whoa Ramon I never thought you'd be this ticklish and I haven't even taken off your socks yet" Mr. Alvarez said.

The coach remarked on the strong smell of the socked feet saying they smelled very addictive smiling seeing the look of shame and humiliation on the footballer's face and so he picked up each nike trainer and breathed in their scent and then began massaging each socked foot in turn ignoring Ramon asking the coach to stop and instead they felt so warm and wet, moist with sweat which excited him. The coach winked at Ramon as he lowered his nose to the base of the ten socked toes saying both feet secured together Ramon best rub his socked feet against each other or be tickled on his feet to do so! Ramon hesitantly did so until told to stop Mr. Alvarez opened his mouth and slipped it over the five socked toes of Ramon's right socked foot and sucked gently saying the rich smell of them and their taste was perfect, then repeated this with the left socked foot.

Then he pushed his face against the soles of the smelly black socked feet as Ramon clenched his eyes shut as his coach told the straight footballer known for being a womaniser to imagine it was a girl enjoying his feet as the coach continued sniffing and kissing both large black socked feet facing him but told Ramon to press his feet hard in the coach's face and splay his toes which Ramon knew he had to do. He pressed both feet into his coach's face and his toes over the nostril's of his coach he heard him taking a long whiff of his socked toes. He loved the warmth of Ramon's socked soles against his face and rubbed his face all over them both. The coach then licked from heels to toes loving the taste of Ramon's sweat from both dirty socks and rubbed both soles and then resumed licking and sucking Ramon's toes through his socks and made sure every toe got determined service orally as his tongue ran all over them!

"You never going to forget this happening Ramon and this I make sure of as this is punishment as you did not care you risked ruining my professional reputation, the teams as well as your own so do not imagine you will not pay as I assure you that you will as I have lots of treats in store for these feet but let's see what these feet look like close-up!"

"Please no please don't take my socks off please!" pleaded Ramon as the coach peeled one and then the other sock off saying he was not going to be denied enjoying them both and then faced as he said to the footballer two perfect bare feet. Large and masculine looking, high arched and long toed and smelling awesome, having a stronger smell than they'd had socked!

The coach began to suck on the toes of Ramon's right foot and paying attention to licking in between each toe as Ramon really squirmed and then the coach began sucking on the toes of Ramon's left foot in the same way. He told Ramon he enjoyed sucking his toes, licking his feet and smelling them but there was something he wanted to indulge in doing more than anything else and stroked the sole of Ramon's bare right foot, vulnerable and exposed, a perfect target for a tickle attack as Ramon's elder brother had found nuemrous times. It was music to the coach's ears when Ramon yelled with laughter at the foot tickling and began to beg trying to pull his feet away!

"Noooooot on the fheeheeheet! Oh PLHEEHEEHEESE! Noohoot on the BHAARE FHEEHEEHEEHEETNOOOOOOO PLEASE STOHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T TICKLE MY BARE FEEEEET HIHIHIHIIHIIH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAH HAHAAHAHAHA!"

The coach continued to tickle Ramon's bare soles and toes and loving hearing the handsome footballer laugh and then continued rubbing each barefoot before again tickling both bare soles and toes. Ramon was going ballistic as his coach tickled his toes and soles. Ramon's toes splayed as he squirmed to get free as each of his bare feet were tickled simultaneously and unmercifully by Mr. Alvarez's determined fingers. Then the tickling stopped and the coach began to massage both feet again! Then the coach stuck both of Ramon's big toes into his mouth saying they tasted salty and delicious and felt great in his mouth. Ramon moaned as his coach sucked on his big toes and licked his bare soles and then sucking on all of Ramon's toes mouthful by mouthful! He made no secret he loved sweat moistened soles and toes as he having shown Ramon he was excited by sweat , damp socks having deeply inhaled their aroma freshly off the soccer player's feet.

"As well as tickle torturing you Ramon I am enjoying seeing that you will never forget I have enjoyed your dirty, sweaty socked straight feet and pulled off your socks, sniffed them and thrilled myself smelling, licking your feet and sucking all of your toes and getting a great whiff of them both as I find your foot stink addictive both in socks which is strong but bare really stinky so you will now press these bare feet in my face, push your toes in my face and so force me to inhale and breathe in the smell of your feet!"

Ramon had to obey the instruction clenching his eyes tightly shut as he did so as the coach moaned as he deeply inhaled the rich smell of both feet and then leaning into both feet Coach Alvarez began licking the sole of Ramon's right foot and dragged his tongue from heel to toes which drove Ramon nuts with laughter so then he began orally enjoying Ramon's left foot. The intense lickling really got to the young footballer and he was soon being driven crazy! He having tried to keep his teeth clenched to not react to the tickling sensations couldn't maintain it!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEASE STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP! OOOOHH MY BARE FEET CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOO HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO EEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEE!" Ramon screamed, tugging at his ankles like a madman.

Coach Alvarez licked and slurped and sucked until both feet were totally lubed with his saliva. He then allowed Ramon to calm down and asked him about his elder brother's games with him. Ramon was reluctant to remember but his soles lightly stroked until he agreed and began telling his coach what his elder brother Juan would do! Ramon said he would be sleeping and woken by Juan who would then gag him with one of his sweaty socks and then secure Ramon's feet to the end of the bed and Ramon had no choice but to submit to his brother or risk being beaten by him as he'd been a couple of times. Juan would be drunk and things were worse if their parents were out as then Juan made the attacks worse.

Once both feet were secured Juan would begin tickling both of his younger bother's exposed and vulnerable soles drawing instant laughter from him being so sensitive on his feet and Juan liked dancing his fingers in between and under his younger brother's helplessly ticklish, squirming toes that he leaned over and deeply inhaled and relished having complete access to Ramon's feet and he would then suck on Ramon's toes oen by one ejoying making each sensation especially unbearable so liked sucking on Ramon's toes whilst simultaneously tickling the soles of his brother's feet. The combined sensations made the tickling more intense with a sensation overload! Juan would tell Ramon how he had loved tormenting and teasing guys inside prison as he was taunting Ramon. Feet completely naked and helpless and having different smells and tastes and unable to evade the lavish tonguing they were getting! Juan told his younger brother he loved hearing his victims laughing and begging as his fingers danced over the soles of their feet and under their toes even the slightest touch, he'd earned the name 'Fingers' inside.

Juan scraped his teeth from the heels to toes of Ramon's feet and sucked on each toe and at the same time tickling both feet enjoying hearing his younger brother's laughter increasing even muffled by the sweaty sock he was forced to chew on tasting his elder brother's socked, foot sweat. Juan liked the control he had over his younger brother as he'd had over his other victims and liked to use tickling tools and on Ramon the wooden hairbrush with handmade bristles and the tips especially designed to be soft and pointy. The devilish nubs were arranged in unpredictable patterns with each nub having its own unique characteristic and texture. The brush imported from Sweden was designed to break even the toughest hair tangle and was used to completely annihilate whatever self-control Ramon wished to keep.

Juan scraped the bristles all over both soles driving Ramon mad and then coupled with this torment sucking his toes and licking the sweaty feet that were continuously subjected to intense tickling and sniffing both of Ramon's bare feet but then a full tongue bath was forced on him and Ramon had no choice but to surrender and moan as his private areas were licked and sucked. The coach made Ramon say what happened and he said his brother edged him, he licked and sucked his dick and licked his balls and would eventually jerk him off while stroking the sole of one foot and then the other and having cum he then indulged in tickle torturing Ramon's even more sensitive feet! Then he liked to do what he had enjoyed doing to his cellmate, he began a slow, tortuous masturbation of Ramon's dick and caressing his balls. The strokes were far too slow to cause another ejaculation but that was deliberate! He would then release Ramon's feet but spread his legs and lick his asscrack and stroke his asshole teasingly and lightly run his fingers around the rim of his asshole making Ramon laugh hysterically immediately and he kept up his ass tickle attack so that Ramon would ejeculate and then suck on the head of Ramon's dick to taste his brother's spunk!

Juan told his youngr brother he had enjoyed controlling his cell mate using a feather which he liked dragging all over the man's feet and seeing his toes curl and soles wrinkle as he had regularly tortured him and tickling leaving no marks, no evidence of the abuse used to convince the straight man to suck dick and have his ass fucked whether by Juan or others depending. The officers turned a blind eye or sometimes for their own amusement watched Juan at play but the feather was hell for the man and Juan enjoyed deploying it all over the size 11 feet, both soles, across the balls of the mans' feet, along the edges of both feet and under and in between the man's toes!

Coach Alvarez then attacked Ramon's feet with a feather, lightly stroking the smooth and sweaty soles facing him and explored the high arches of the footballer's feet as well as sliding the feather in between Ramon's toes. Ramon instantly tried to clamp his toes shut but the coach simply gripped them and pulled them open and tickled in between them anyway so soon Ramon was consumed by laughter!

"Hahahahahapleaaaaaaaaaase staaaaaaaaaHpp. Noooooooooooo moooooooooooooore pleeeeeeeeeeeease noooooooooooot myyyyyyyyyyyy feeeeeeeeeeet haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa" Ramon pleaded

"You know Ramon it's great your feet are so big as so much foot flesh to enjoy, Juan certainly sounds kinky and might be fun seeing someone sucking your dick, licking your balls and asshole even fingering it as I play with your feet, might even let you indulge in your habit to cope with it happening but one thing is sure and that being these famous feet belong to me now!"

Coach Alvarez buried his face into Ramon's huge soles and slobbered his wet and warm tongue all over them both and at the same time stroked both soles, his mouth enveloped Ramon's toes as he hungrily sucked on them all and deeply inhaled their masculine scent and used his nimble fingers to tickle both soles. It very clear that Ramon couldn't stand having his toes sucked and feet tickled simultaneously and Coach Alvarez used this realisation with devastating effect on Ramon!

"Hmmm such tasty toes Ramon and hideously ticklish feet and I think I will have the team physio give you weekly foot massages unless we come to another arrangement but Gustavo is thorough with what he does and foot massages from him will be hellish for you but in my employ he will do as told so any excuses you give to avoid them unnaccepable and reported to me but well alternatively we can meet once a week so will let you choose which option but Gustavo's foot massages will be on your newly oiled feet and I will be present for them!"

Coach Alvarez started using his teeth to gently nibble his way down from Ramon's toes all the way down his sensitive soles to his heels. Ramon's huge and manly feet were overwhelming to his coach who loved exploring them with his lips, along the smooth high arches and grazing his teeth along them and sucking on the ten succulent toes loving the odour from both sweat drenched feet!

Again the coach scribbled his fingers underneath Ramon's toes and even in between his toes causing Ramon to convulse in hysterical laughter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOO HOHOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOOHOOHOHO PLEEEEASE DON'T TICKLE THERE! AAAAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! NOOOHAHA!"

Ramon yelled with hysterical laughter as orally again the coach assaulted the soles of both Ramon's bare feet at the same time, and driving him insane. Ramon was screaming

"NHOOHOOHOO! NHOOHOOT THEEHEERE! PLHEEHEESE, NHOOHOOT THEEHEEHEERE!” he yelled as his coach went to work on his tender arches and experimenting finding a light touch on the arches worked best there, while lightly using his nails on his soles and the balls of his feet made Ramon's laughter go up an octave.

Tickling both feet at once really drove the Latino stud nuts and coach Alvarez nibbled on Ramon's toes and slid his tongue in between them as his fingers stroked both soles which drove Ramon out of his mind as his screams began to become incoherent in his hysterical laughter

"NHOOHOOT THE THOOIHOOHOOES PLHEEHEESE! DHOOHOON'T THEEHEECKLE MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOHOOESNHOOHOOT MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES STHAAHAAP THEEHEECKLING MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES! PLHEEHEESE! HAAHAAY BHEEHEEG YHOOHOOHOOPLHEEHEESE STHOOHOOP THEEHEECKLING MHEEHEEHEE!" Ramon pleaded.

Coach Alvarez noticed Ramon's dick was semi-hard and made acomment he seemed to enjoy what was happening to him and smiled as Ramon yelled he hated it but touching him worked him up but not the tickling but he was overtly sensitive to touch and the coach then said to Ramon that perhaps he wanted to shoot his load while lightly stroking the soles of Ramon's feet!

"YHEEHEESPLHEEHEEHEESEHAAHAAHAAHAA!" Ramon responded as he imagined then his ordeal would be over.

Coach Alvarez slipped his lips over Ramon's dick and soon enough he exploded in a wild orgasm. The coach made sure Ramon was milked dry before he stopped sucking and then indulged in tickling Ramon's hairy and sweaty armpits loving having Ramon's c heaving with each breath, his naked skin slicked with perspiration! He then went to Ramon's feet and asked him who he chose whether massages with Gustavo or meetings with him and said he perhaps needing persuasion to choose!

"PleaseDon't tickle my feet! PLEASE, not on my FEET!” but Ramon's pleas fell on deaf ears"NOOOOHAHAHAAPLEASE don't! PLEASE don't tickle my bare feet! NOT MY BARE FEETNHOOHOOHOOPLHEEHEEHEESE!" but the begging was for nothing as the barefoot tickling had begun.

Coach Alvarez applied his tongue to Ramon's toes and liked slipping his tongue in between Ramon's toes driving the soccer player out of his mind with ticklishness and nibbling on Ramon's toes got a major reaction and his tongue work licking the pads as well as the spaces between Ramon's toes caused Ramon absolute hysterics. The coach stroked both Ramon's soles with his index and middle finger, one on each bare sole and then again tickled Ramon's toes mercilessly!

"NHOOHEEHEEHEE! NOT MAHHY THOOHOOES!” Ramon yelled as the coach kept on tickling the footballer's feet with his fingers. He tickled the pads of all ten toes at once and then tickled the base of Ramon's toes with his fingers while he returned his tongue to the spaces in between them until Ramon was totally tickled helpless!

Coach Alvarez then showed Ramon the feather, one end is hideously ticklish when sawn in between each of your toes Ramon but the quill end devsataingly ticklish slowly dragged along the length of your feet and slowly and on big feet like yours pure ticklish hell and Ramon was instantly in hysterics and desperately begging his coach to stop the tickling torment but switched to using the pipe cleaner placing it between each toe on both bare feet and sliding it under and in between each one of Ramon's toes!

"STHAAHAAHAAP! PLHEEHEESE! YHOOHOOHOOUR "YHOOHOOUR TICKLING MHEEHEEHEE I CHAAHAAN'T STAND HEEHEEHEET!”

Coach Alvarez began licking the sole of Ramon's right foot and then his left foot and at the same time running the pipe cleaner in between the toes of the foot he was licking! The tongue treatment was especially effective on Ramon but he had no choice but to choose to meet his coach weekly as oiled foot massages would be just the worst torture imaginable to him! The coach then stroked Ramon's dick sensually and sucked him and licked his balls sensually edging him until after a good 30 minutes he really desperately wanted to cum and Coach Alvarez said he was going to let Ramon come but he needed to earn it and showed him the feather and Ramon begged him not to tickle his feet anymore!

Coach Alvarez smiled told Ramon he was going to be tickling the footballer's balls until having shot his load he begged to have his toes tickled and before Ramon could react the feather stroked his balls, right at the base of his dick. The feel of it made Ramon scream like he had never screamed before even with his brother Juan! Ramon was hysterical as not only wa the tickle electrifying and horribly ticklish it was also intensifying his desperate need for orgasm. Ramon was slowly going mad, both from the tickling and the overwhelming desire for sexual release.

"Coach Alvarez told Ramon to get him to stop he wanted to hear him say he wanted his toes tickled after he shot his load or the teasing of his balls would continue and also his dick and asshole would be feather tickled!

Ramon immediately begged, "THEEHEECKLE MHAAY THOOHOOES! LHEEHEET MHEE CUM THEN THEEHEECKLE MHAAY THOOOHOES!”

The coach dipped the feather under Ramon's balls tickling the area between Ramon's balls and and asshole and this tickling was deliberately unbearable but Coch Alvarez took the soccer player's dick into his mouth and gently massaged the Latino's shaft with his lips while his tongue played with the head of the straight lad's dick so he was in agony and ecstasy simultaneously! Coach Alvarez milked Ramon dry and then inserted the pipe cleaner in between the toes of Ramons; right foot but then another one inserted between the toes of his left foot and toe tickled started but the coach had other ideas!

Soon using both of his hands to stroke the soles of Ramon's feet and spraying whipped cream all over both feet and then licking it off every inch of both feet. Licking up n' down the length of both soles and licking in between Ramon's toes driving the soccer player out of his mind from the mind ticklish sensations. Then more whipped cream but on one foot and whilst licking the cream off one, tickling the sole and under the toes of the other foot and then that foot coated with whipped cream and the cream free foot teased and tormented with tickles!

Coach Alvarez left the bedroom and made a call in the lounge area that had Ramon heard it would have freaked him out!

"Hello Gustavo, figured you'd be awake, need a helping hand here as got Ramon Sanchez here and well I want you to give him a massage, yeah that's it the unofficial kind and yeah touching him pretty much where you want as he's secured but yeah we read that interview he gave 'Hola' mag and you know the problem his behaviour nearly made for the team so want him taught a ticklish lesson and a foot massage from you will be great to see happen so see you in about 20 minutes and yeah bring the muscle vibrators, yeah you got it! See you!" Coach Alvarez wearing a cheshire cat grin anticipated Ramon Sanchez being driven ballistic as he'd be torture tickled to agreeing to being Coach Alvarez's 'Tickle-Toy'!

Last edited:
Thanks for all those who have written encouraging the continuation of the M/M stories posted - supporting diversity! Greatly appreciated!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back