• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Tame a Princess (MultipleF/F ● Orgasm Denial ● Shibari ● Tickling Torture)

zerit2002

TMF Master
How to Tame a Princess (MultipleF/F ● Orgasm Denial ● Shibari ● Tickling Torture)

Hi! I'd like to share a story I wrote for a commission :)
Because this story is mature, I'm going to post it here in it's entirety, but the text formatting is way better on DeviantArt.
If you like it, please drop a fav or a comment on DA. I'd really appreciate it.

Synopsis:
In feudal Japan, a rebellious princess is sent to a special “etiquette” school, famous for their ability to discipline unruly young nobles. Their painless methods are guaranteed to break even the most stubborn of pupils, and fully brainwash their personality in less than a year. To accomplish this feat, the pupils are submitted to an intensive regimen of professional tickling torture, orgasm edging and denial, shibari rope bondage, as well as a complete deprivation of privacy and personal freedom.

“You have had an excess of control over your life, and you’ve grown addicted to it; so we’re taking all control away from you.”
-- Mistress Ching

The story:
https://www.deviantart.com/featherheart22/art/How-to-Tame-a-Princess-870793140

How to Tame a Princess
MultipleF/F ● Orgasm Denial ● Shibari ● Tickling Torture

Written by
FeatherHeart22

Commissioned for
Anonymous
Note:
As requested by the client, this story borrows the physical appearance and general personality of Kaguya Gojouno, a character from the anime DanMachi. Other than that, this story has absolutely nothing to do with the anime. If you’re looking for DanMachi fanfiction, that’s not what this is.

◄ Princess Kaguya ►

Gojouno_Kaguya_DanMemo_cuerpo_completo.jpg

◄●►​

In feudal Japan, a beautiful young woman is sword training at a palace garden. She’s wearing a white, practical kimono, with embroidered black flowers. Her elegant bare feet dance over the polished wooden floor of a gazebo, her favorite place to practice.

Her pale skin is smooth and flawless, as though it was made of porcelain; however, the rigorous training has left it blushed and sweaty. A bullet of sweat flows down from her forehead, passes between her Asian-shaped, prominent brown eyes, and drops from the pointy chin of her heart-shaped face.

With fluid, almost acrobatic moves, she dexterously cuts the air, fighting against an invisible opponent. With every cut and thrust of her katana, her long black hair swirls around her, yet never gets in her way. Behind her, the sun shines through flowering cherry trees in full bloom.

This young warrior is Princess Kaguya Gojouno; the 19-years-old, first-born of Emperor Mukai, and by all accounts an honorable, respectable woman. Well... Most accounts. Well... Some of them, at least. Princess Kaguya is incredibly popular among certain circles; unfortunately, they are hardly the circles a princess should be involved with.

Kaguya has a kind heart and a good mind, but little patience for the women's traditional role in society. Unlike other women, she favors combat, adventure, and... Erm... Male companionship, if you catch my drift.

Rather than devoting her days to the womanly arts, she prefers sneaking out of the palace to embark on dangerous adventures with friends of questionable repute. These adventures often grow into week-long affairs; and they often include an actual affair at some point.

Poor Emperor Mukai is at his wits end; he doesn’t know what else to do with his rebellious daughter. His other daughter, though, Princess Haruhime, had a wonderful idea for sorting out her older sister.

A servant marches out of the palace and announces to Princess Kaguya, “Princess, your father demands your presence at once.”

“Uuurg! What did I do now?” She moans, sheathing her katana and following the servant into the palace. He leads her to a dining room, where the Emperor is having tea with her sister.

“Kaguya! There you are. Oh dear, you’re sweating like... Like...” He mumbles disapprovingly.

“Like a peasant working a field?” Haruhime suggests, but the Emperor ignores her and continues, “And you’re so blushed! You shouldn’t exert yourself like that, my daughter. It doesn’t befit a princess.”

Kaguya rolls her eyes and sits down at the table.

“I know, I know... But it’s what I like to do, father. I don’t want to be some useless doll. Like her.” She adds, nodding at her sister. At that point, she notices Haruhime is wearing the smirk she always has whenever she’s up to something.

“What did you do?” She asks her sister, but it’s her father who answers, “Your sister found hope for you. Have you ever heard of Mistress Ching’s Etiquette School?”

“No... Never.” The Princess answers, appearing suspicious.

“Your sister called my attention to it, and after some deliberation, I’ve decided to send you there.”

Kaguya drops her jaw. “What?! What’s this school all about?!”

“It’s a very exclusive boarding school for troublesome nobility. Mistress Ching is famous for her ability to discipline...”

“I’m not going!” The Princess raises her voice and stands up.

“YES YOU ARE!” The Emperor shouts. “I rule this entire island! And that includes YOU, Kaguya! You’re going and that’s FINAL! The servants are already packing your luggage. Tomorrow morning a rickshaw will take you there.”

The Princess storms out of the dining room, appearing furious.

“Father,” Haruhime says, “might I suggest posting guards outside her window tonight? She might try to escape.”

“I was thinking the same, my daughter.”

She then gets up and says, “I’ll go talk to her. Perhaps I can calm her down.”

A moment later, Haruhime finds her rebellious sister sitting on the steps of the gazebo.

“What’s this school, Haruhime? What the hell did you get me into?!”

“Hehehe... I think you’ll find it quite perfect for you.” She cryptically says, gazing down at her sister’s lovely bare feet.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to spoil the surprise, so I’ll just say this; if you truly enjoy being blushed like a cherry and sweaty like a peasant, you’re going to love Mistress Ching’s methods.”

“What?!”

“Have fun, dear sister. Hehehe...” She walks away, giggling evilly.

◄●►​

On the next day, Kaguya reluctantly exits her rickshaw in front of the school. She’s wearing an elegant dark red kimono with embroidered purple flowers, white socks, geta sandals, and her katana sword. Two more rickshaws stop nearby; one is carrying her luggage and one of her servants, while the other has a palace guard, sent along to make sure she doesn’t run away.

With a sigh, Kaguya walks towards Mistress Ching’s compound. The gate opens before she even knocks, and several men resembling ninjas rush to fetch her luggage. She crosses the threshold, at which point she realizes her servant isn’t being allowed inside.

“Hey! She’s with me!”

A guard approaches her, takes a bow, and explains, “No servants or bodyguards. We’ll protect you, and Mistress Ching’s servants will tend to your needs, your Highness.”

“Mrrrg... Whatever...” Kaguya replies. She shrugs her shoulders and follows the guards to her bedroom.

◄●►​

About an hour later, two guards come to fetch her to see their Mistress.

"Leave the sword in your room, please. We'll protect you."

Kaguya complies, but she's not happy with the idea of abandoning her sword without a single palace guard, servant, or friend to watch over it; or her. She's led to a clean, but sparsely decorated room with a chair in the center, similar to a modern chaise lounge, but with a high back.

In this room, she's greeted by a small old woman and four young female servants. For some reason, the sight of the five women fills Kaguya with a sense of unease. Her instinct is telling her she should run like hell, but of course, she doesn’t do any such thing.

The old woman takes a bow and says, "Welcome, your Highness. I'm very honored to have you in my school. I'm Mistress Ching, your new tutor. And these are my servants, as well as yours. Starting today they’ll tend to your every need, and assist me in your education."

Kaguya returns the bow, and replies in a snarky tone, “My education is just fine, thank you very much.”

"Hehehe... Your family disagrees, as well as most of the court; but it's alright. Dealing with young nobles with attitude problems is my speciality. Please take a seat, and your education shall begin."

The Princess approaches the chair and sits down with her feet up. As she does so, two of Ching's assistants walk around her and take hold of her arms, forcing her to remain seated while the other two fetch soft ropes and tie her thighs to the chair.

“Hey! HEY! What the hell are you doing?!” She protests, trying to avoid being tied down.

“Worry not,” the old woman says, ”my servants, now yours as well, are masterfully trained in shibari rope bondage; you can trust them to always secure you efficiently and without pain.”

“WHAAAT?! You can’t do this to me! You need to let me go right NOW!” The princess shouts, helpless to stop her thighs from being expertly tied down, then her waist, and finally her arms.

Ignoring her protest, the old woman kneels down in front of her feet; they are only covered by white socks, because as Japanese etiquette dictates, Kaguya left her sandals outside. Mistress Ching then starts touching her feet.

"What are you doing?!" The Princess protests, trying to kick her small hands away. “You can’t treat me like this! And what the HELL do you want with my feet, you old HAG?!” She shouts.

“My, my... What temper you have... You truly are in urgent need of my services.”

The Princess opens her mouth to protest, but a brief tickle on both feet causes her to lose her train of thought. She shudders her whole body and releases a giggle through a thin, unintentional smile.

"Teehehe! Stop that!" She demands, but Mistress Ching doesn't stop; she carries on, now deliberately touching the princess' feet with her nails.

Kaguya presses her lips together tightly, and attempts to free her arms from their bondage; with no success. She then says, “If you’re trying to massage my feet... Teehehehe... You’re doing it wrong!” But she’s fooling herself; she knows perfectly well that a massage isn’t what Mistress Ching has in mind.

“Your sister wasn’t exaggerating; you really are extremely ticklish. I’m barely touching you, and have yet to remove your socks...”

“My sister!?” She asks, squirming increasingly harder. “What... Hehehe! Stop that, dammit! Hahaha... Stop! Are you tickling me on purpose?!" The girl asks, frantically rubbing her feet together.

"Indeed. Although technically, I haven’t actually started tickling you. But alas, yes, I use tickling to discipline and educate all my pupils.”

"What?! Hahaha! NO! Let me go right now! I'm the PRINCESS and I'm very ticklish! You can't treat me like this! Tickling is TORTURE!”

Mistress Ching stops touching her feet and says, “I’m going to start your lesson now; the first of many. A respectable woman must know her place in society and stay there, regardless of her feelings on the matter. Therefore, I want you to keep your feet as restful as possible while I gently tickle them. Are you going to play along with this exercise?"

“NO! I will NOT! You’re insane! Let me go RIGHT NOW!” She demands, struggling quite fiercely.

“So you need to be broken-in, then. No matter. I’ve dealt with dozens of girls just as fiery as you. Far more so, actually.” Mistress Ching says, nodding towards her servants.

The old woman pulls off the Kaguya’s thin socks, exposing an exquisite pair of princess-worthy, elegant, size 7 (US) feet. They look utterly adorable, featuring super-cute, Asian-shaped toes; medium arches; and silky smooth, pale soles with pink highlights. Even though the Princess walks barefoot all the time in the palace, it’s obvious that she gets her feet pampered very regularly.

“Don’t touch my feet!” She demands, pressing them together strongly; that won’t be allowed for long, though. A moment later, she sees the girls carrying a wooden device with an unmistakable purpose.

“NO! Don’t! You CAN’T do this to me!” She protests, watching powerless as a set of stocks is fixed to the chair. Her ankles are then placed on the holes and the upper half is locked in place, securing her poor, ticklish feet, 20 cm apart. Try as she might, she can’t bring her feet together anymore.

After that, one of the girls approaches Kaguya and shows her the contents of a flat, wooden box. The Princess gasps with her eyes open wide, because the box contains a collection of items obviously picked for their ability to elicit laughter.

Mistress Ching then addresses her, “Princess Kaguya, are you ready to comply with your first lesson? Or do you truly require encouragement? You’re not leaving this room until you do your lessons, I assure you. We’ll tickle you all day long if need be. You’re here to be broken, and we won’t settle for anything less than complete obedience.”

Kaguya swallows dryly and doesn’t answer immediately, considering her position, but after a few seconds she hardens her face and answers, “I’m the daughter of an EMPEROR! My father is a LIVING GOD! I bow to no one! Especially not a witch and her pet whores!”

Despite the insult, the five women don’t appear even remotely upset. Clearly they’ve dealt with girls like Kaguya a great many times. In fact, they start acting as though the Princess’ actions are the product of a mental illness; an infirmity which causes young women to rebel and act contrary to good custom. The Princess has become obsessed about controlling her life, so all control shall be taken away from her, and her sickness will be gently broken down through tickling; the gentlest torture, which shall fill her with agony without damaging the body.

They take turns; two of them sit next to Kaguya and in soothing tones, incessantly encourage her to let go of her stubbornness and allow herself to obey. The other three surround the stocks, with one of them holding back her toes, and the remaining two tickling her feet.

The two ticklers pick up two feathers each, and apply them to the Princess’ soft soles. They start with very soft plumes, which nevertheless cause the delicate young woman to produce uncontrollably giggles and squeals.

“Teehehehehe... Hahahaha... Knock it off! Eeeek! Heehehehe... Pffffft-Heehehehe!”

“Let it go... It’s okay...”

“We’re here for you...”

“It’s going to be alright...”

“Just let yourself go... It’s so easy...”

“You’re addicted to control... So we’re taking it away...”

“We’re in charge now... You have to trust us...”

“Let go, Kaguya...”

“There’s no choice but to let go...”

And meanwhile, the plumes incessantly dance around her soft soles, sending maddeningly gentle ticklish sensations into her feet. “Hahahahaha! You’re all INSANE!” Kaguya bursts out, struggling like a madwoman. The restraints don’t budge, though; this bondage setup has held down dozens of girls for months upon months of ‘reeducation’, so it’ll surely be enough to hold an uppity little Princess.

◄●►​

After ten minutes, Mistress Ching decides to step it up, so the fluffy plumes are replaced with raven feathers; with their strong cores and soft, pointy tips, these feathers produce far more ticklish sensations. Kaguya feels the difference immediately.

“HaaaaaHaHaHaHa! Stopstopstop! NoooHoHoHoHo!” She laughs, hopelessly trying to wrestle her feet free from the girl holding her toes back.

“Tickle tickle tickle... Give in to us... It’s your only choice...” Mistress Ching taunts, now sitting next to the Princess.

Meanwhile, four feathery tips expertly dance over Kaguya’s soles, forcing her to laugh uncontrollably. On her right foot, two of the feathers travel back and forth across the base of her toes; she’s desperately trying to close her toes, but the third girl won’t allow it. On her left foot, the feathery tips are presently traveling down her arch in an endless cascate of tickles.

“Bwaaaaaa! HaHaHaHaHaaa!” She cries out, going through a surge of leg kicking.

“It’s hopeless...”

“Give in...”

“It’s your only choice...”

“Fuuuck OFFFFF!” The Princess screams into Ching’s face, hating every second of this torture, but the old woman isn’t offended in the slightest. This outburst can only mean they’re getting to her. It’s only a matter of time until she’ll submit to her lessons.

“Can you hold her toe pads really still?” One of the ticklers asks the girl in charge of holding back the toes.

“Of course,” the servant replies. She takes hold of Kaguya’s toes and focuses on holding their pads completely still. The ticklers then proceed to tease then with their feathers. This technique causes the Princess to burst out cackling, encouraging them to systematically do it to all of her toe pads.

“Bwaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa! Stop thaaat! Hahaha! Leave them alone!”

“Well done girls. Keep doing that for a while.” The old woman instructs.

“Screw yoooou! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa!”

“It’s okay, Kaguya... Just let go... It’s okay...”

◄●►​

About half-an-hour later, the Princess is howling with laughter as the women destroy her feet with their medium length, thin, feminine fingernails. Her cheeks are deeply blushed and covered in tears of laughter. Her face is scrunched in a grimace of ticklish agony.

The women are no longer uttering soothing words to her, because experience taught them this method is too intense for the pupil to focus on any words. Instead, one of them is stationed by her side just to make sure she’s alright, while the other four all work on her feet.

“BWAAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA! I’M DYING! YAAA-HAA-HAA-HAAA!” She screams hysterical cackles.

Her right sole is presently suffering an endless cascate of spidery tickles with the toes firmly pulled back. The same girl who’s holding those toes is also teasing under them.

In stark contrast to the right foot, the other one is surrounded by twenty fingernails delivering extremely slow, gentle tickles on the sole, instep and sides. Kaguya is incessantly opening and closing her toes, causing her sole to wrinkle up and smooth out, over and over again. This difference in technique isn’t happening by chance, but by design, to overwhelm the Princess with different ticklish sensations.

After eight minutes of this brutal tickling torture, she finally screams, “I GIVE UP! BWAAAAAA! HAA-HAA-HAA-HAAAA! I GIVE! HOOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOO!”

The five women stop tickling and Ching asks, “What was that?”

“Hahahaha... I’ll do it... Hehehehe... I can’t take it anymore...” She utters, still giggling.

“That’s good, Kaguya. That’s wonderful. We’re going to let you catch your breath, then we’ll start your first lesson.”

◄●►​

Five minutes later, Kaguya’s arms are free, but only because she’s being disrobed from the waist up. “Why are you doing this?” The girl asks, allowing her captors to remove her arms from the kimono’s sleeves. No one answers her. Instead, the two women manipulating her arms raise them up high and cross them behind her head, exposing her smooth underarms.

Kaguya’s upper body is now entirely naked (there was no underwear in feudal Japan).

“Remember the lesson?” Ching asks. “A respectable woman must know her place in society and stay there, regardless of her feelings on the matter. For the purpose of this exercise, I want you to keep your arms over your head. We’ve already tickled your feet a bit, so we’re going to gently tickle your upper body now. Understood?”

“Okay...” She answers very softly with a worried expression. “What if I can’t?”

“You have to.” The old woman answers coldly. ”If you don’t, you’ll likely be severely punished. A woman should hope for mercy, but not expect it. That’s another lesson.”

“Oh shit...”

“And stop cursing. I’ll tolerate it for now because it’s your first day, but that’s another behavior we’ll eventually correct. It’s unladylike, and completely inappropriate for a princess. Within a week, you can expect to be punished with at least an hour of tickling for every time you curse.”

“An hour?!” Kaguya asks, shocked with the notion.

“An hour, at least.” Mistress Ching corrects. She then picks up a large Chinese calligraphy brush from the box; it’s basically a 25 cm long, goat-hair broomstick. She points it at the Princess’ left underarm and starts moving it in that direction.

The brush’s proximity makes Kaguya swallow dryly. She’s never been tickled with one of these before, but it appears quite intimidating. When the soft bristles touch with her skin, she releases a giggly groan and holds her arms tighter against each other.

“How do you like it?”

“It... Tickleees... Hehehe...” She replies very softly, through tightly clenched teeth.

“Good. Keep your arms behind your head.”

The old woman proceeds to lovingly brush and swirl the long, soft bristles around the Princess’ underarm. As the ticklish sensations begin to mount, the girl’s face is overcome by worry. She presses her lips together, trying to conceal a growing smile as though that would mitigate the sensations. She closes her eyes; softly at first, then increasingly harder. Until she blurts out, “How long?!”, desperate to know when the tickling will stop.

“It doesn’t matter. You were told to hold, so you have to hold; no matter how long. Be it for five minutes or five hours, you must have discipline.”

“WHAAAT?!” She squeals with a panicked expression.

Mistress Ching then addresses one of her servants, ”Lin, will you please fetch more of these brushes from storage? Nine would be perfect, if we have that many.”

“Of course, Mistress.” The girl takes a bow and leaves the room.

“Noooooo!” The Princess cries out; her face is a mask of worry.

◄●►​

About 40 minutes later, Kaguya is twitching and shuddering incessantly while six brushes stroke her upper body. There are two dancing around over each of her pretty underarms; and two more stroking her belly with a mix of swirls and sideways motions. The poor girl is laughing uncontrollably and having a terribly tough time keeping her arms up.

“Hahahahahaa! Mercy! Hahahaha! Enough! Pleeeeease! Heeehehehehe!” She laughs and begs, while tears of laughter stream down her blushed face.

“You have to hold... You have to do as you’re told... Do as you’re told...” The old woman repeatedly tells her.

“I caaaaan’t! Hahahaha! Not theeere! Heeehehehe! Not there pleeease!” She cries.

“Not where?”

“Belly! Teehehehehe!”

“Does it tickle more on your belly?”

“Yes! Hahahahahaaa! I can’t stand it! Hii-hii-hii-hiiii!”

“Oh really?” Ching asks evilly. She then picks up a much smaller writing brush and starts moving it in circles inside the Princess’ belly button.

“NOO! I CAAAN’T!” She shouts and lowers her arms, covering her belly with her hands.

After a momentary relief, she takes awareness of what she did and starts begging for mercy.

“Oh no... I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I couldn’t take it anymore! Don’t punish me! Please!”

However, much to her surprise, Mistress Ching isn’t angry with her.

“It’s okay, Kaguya. I could see you were trying very hard. Catch your breath, then we’ll repeat the lesson.”

“AGAIN?!” She screeches, appearing positively aghast.

“Of course. Practice makes perfect. You’re going to repeat every exercise until the lessons truly sink in.”

“How... How long will that take?” She asks fearfully.

“Don’t worry about that. Focus on the present.”

“How long? Please tell me... Please...”

The old woman draws a long sigh, and then replies, “Such impatience... We'll also have to work on that. But in any event, I think you’ll be with us for half-a-year, give or take a month.”

“WHAAAAAAT?! SIX MONTHS?!”

“Most likely, yes. You have many faults that need correcting, and despite your vulnerability to my methods, I can tell that you have quite a fiery spirit. We’ll have to completely break it down.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She howls, launching herself into a frenzied attempt to release herself, but the five women take hold of her arms.

“Shh... Calm down... Calm down... It’s going to be alright...” Ching soothes.

◄●►​

Later that day, after four more hours of ticklish lessons and punishments, the Princess is being prepared to be moved to her bedroom. Mistress Ching explains to her that for the remainder of her stay, the four servants will be with her at nearly all times, both to care for her, and to protect her from herself.

To that end, she’ll be kept in rope bondage around the clock; it will be changed often to ensure her circulation isn’t affected, though. Sometimes she’ll only have her legs weaved together, other times it’s her upper body which will be restrained. But at all times, she’ll be under some form of bondage, and at least two of the girls will be with her. They’ll even take turns watching her sleep.

“That won’t be necessary... Please... Please don’t...” Kaguya whimpers, while her arms are tied around her chest.

“I’m afraid it is, your Highness. It’s an essential part of your education. You have had an excess of control over your life, and you’ve grown addicted to it; so we’re taking all control away from you. This is the Ching method. We’ve done this to dozens of young nobles with great success, so trust me; we’ll turn you into the perfect princess; polite, obedient, calm, quiet...”

“No! What you call the ‘perfect’ princess I call a slave!”

“We all serve someone, Kaguya; even your father. In time, I’ll make you understand that. Girls, take her away and keep her comfortable, but be careful. She’s obviously very upset. We’ll continue teaching her tomorrow morning.”

◄●►​

Three days later, Kaguya feels like she’s going insane. She has become a pet. No, worse than that. Not even dogs are treated like this. Not even the most wretched of slaves has so little freedom. She feels like she has become a decorative object. A useless doll, like she called her sister, but even worse, far worse; a tickle-doll.

She’s not being physically mistreated, but the psychological aspect of this ‘reeducation’ is brutal. From the moment she wakes up to when she closes her eyes to sleep, the four servants don’t take their eyes off her, don’t let her do literally anything by herself, and don’t allow her to make any personal decisions, no matter how small. Any attitude or refusal results in immediate punishment; always tickling.

The only activity where she has a sliver of freedom is during ‘writing hour’, a period where she’s forced to write a letter or a journal page. She doesn’t realize it, but this is only a ruse to make her expose her thoughts; her letters are never sent.

On the fifth day, a small lapse in judgment from the girls affords Kaguya a chance to escape, which she takes without hesitation; but after a brief struggle, Mistress Ching’s ninja-like guards recapture the Princess, and by Ching’s orders, bring her straight to her classroom for punishment.

Once there, the girls tie her arms behind her back, tie her legs together, and finally, tie her big toes to each other. Then, she’s laid face down on a thin mattress, and one of the servants saddles her ankles.

“Please... Whatever you’re going to do... Don’t...” The Princess whimpers.

“Kaguya, you were very, very naughty today.” Ching says. “This isn’t a lesson, but a punishment, and it’s going to last all day long.”

The servant saddling her ankles places her hands under Kaguya’s insteps and leans back, forcing her to keep her toes scrunched down, and her feet wrinkled.

“No... Please! Please I’m sorry!”

Ignoring her pleas, two girls enter the room carrying four cats, which they deposit right next to Kaguya’s soles. Then, the last servant starts dripping a fish-smelling liquid onto the Princess’ feet. The cat's interest is immediately aroused.

When Kaguya feels the first raspy lick, she releases a giggly squeal and attempts to shake her feet, but the girl saddling her ankles tightens her grip, forcing her feet to stay completely still while the cats playfully lick her wrinkly soles.

“EEEEK! Hehehehe! No! Not this! Please! AAAK! Hahaha! Please it’s horrible! EEEK! Heehehehe!” She laughs, squealing at every lick. Unlike she imagined, the cats’ tongues aren’t slippery but raspy, like sandpaper; so when they lick, it feels like the skin is getting a rough, ticklish stroke.

Within a couple of minutes, Kaguya’s laughing hysterically. She goes through a surge of intense squirming, but the girls hold her down firmly; specially her feet. Try as she might, they don’t let her move her feet, or even unscrunch her toes. They want her soles to remain wrinkled to hold the liquid better, and also because the cats enjoy playing with the wrinkles.

“BWAAAA-HAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA! IT’S MADDENING! HEEEEK! HE-HE-HE-HEEE!” The Princess cackles uncontrollably, slamming her head against the mattress.

◄●►​

A week later, Kaguya is completely naked, suspended between four wooden pillars, in a facedown ‘X’ position. Her wrists and ankles are each pulled out tightly towards a pillar. Also, her torso is secured within a rope harness and hoisted to the ceiling, so her limbs don’t suffer from excessive strain.

The main goal of this session is to address the issue of her overactive libido. To that end, she’s being sexually excited nearly to the point of orgasm, then brutally tickled until all arousal is subdued.

There are three servant girls kneeling under her upper body, responsible for tickling her underarms, ribs, breasts, sides, and belly, as well as sexually stimulating her genitals and nipples. The last girl is standing by her feet; she’s in charge of feet tickling and massaging. As for Mistress Ching, she’s sitting down right next to Kaguya’s head.

“Ohhhhhhh! Let me cuuuuum! Pleeeeease!” The Princess begs with desperation on her tone, while a small Chinese brush is used to gently stroke her clitoris.

“Not yet, Kaguya. You can’t have it yet. You need to learn patience.“

“I’m almost theeeere... Please... Let me have this one... Pleeeease! I’m going NUTS!”

“Start tickling! Now!” Ching suddenly orders.

Suddenly, the clit teasing is replaced by an onslaught of fingernail spidering and fluttering, all over her body.

“YAAAAAAAAAAH! HAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAA-HAAAA!” She howls hysterically, convulsing wildly.

Poor Kaguya strains desperately to lower her arms, but try as she might, she can’t defend her hollows from the whirlwind of nails digging out a nest inside them, or probing into her protruding ribs. Moments later, those same nails relocate to her shapely, hanging breasts. The Princess feels an army of thin nails gently skittering all around them, yet focusing more heavily on their undersides, as well as on the areolas. At the same time, she feels several nails raking down her soles. She kicks and twists her feet, but can’t escape the tickles, no matter what.

These ticklish torments are awful, but they’re not the worst; the very worst are the nails stationed at her belly. They swirl around and around her stretched out tummy, delivering truly unbearable sensations into her nerves. Round and round they go, converging on her belly button. Sometimes, a nail makes it inside and wiggles around, sending her into silent laughter. Other times, the nails narrowly avoid her button and fly back to the outskirts of her belly, starting the swirling all over again.

And so the Princess screams and screams hysterical laughter until she’s nearly hoarse. Then it stops, and she’s given a chance to catch her breath.

“Hahahaha... Mercy... Hahahahaha...” She giggles, sounding exhausted.

“That was only two minutes, Kaguya. Just two.” The old woman taunts her. “Look at you, hanging at the mercy of a small, frail, old woman... All that sword training... Do you feel strong now? Do you feel in control? You have no control. None whatsoever. You never had. Your control was an illusion. A pretty lie.”

Kaguya opens her eyes and looks at her feebly. She wants to tell her that it’s not true, that she’s insane, but she doesn’t dare. Not anymore. She’s too afraid of inviting additional torments.

“Do you want power? Real power?” Ching continues. ”Then you must become who you’re meant to be. Forget the sword and become a real princess. Play your role. Do as you’re told. Let your father choose your husband. Be submissive, be polite... And then, manipulate him. That’s a woman’s power. Let the men take the spotlight, then pull the strings from the shadows. I can teach you. All you have to do is submit.”

Again, Kaguya is too terrified and too tired to answer, but when the old woman nods at the servants, her eyes widen and she utters, “Not again... Please... At least let me have this one... I beg you...”

She feels soft, feminine hands carefuly enveloping her boobies and starting to fondle with them... She feels her nipples being softly caressed and pinched... She feels silky palms caressing her soles... It all feels so nice...

“Oooooh... Not again... No more... Please...” She moans, both loving and hating these soothing, pleasurable gestures. Then, she feels a pair of large Chinese brushes stroking up and down her vaginal lips in opposite directions.

“Noooo... Pleeeease... Mistress please... Oooooh... Not again...” She moans again, feeling her tight pussy start to swell.

This goes on for a few minutes, at which point she feels a pair of small lips softly kissing her clit, and a little tongue delivering a few teasing licks.

“NOT THAT!” She exclaims, staring wide eyed at Mistress Ching. “Not that! Please! It’s so cruel! Oooooooh... It feels sooooo gooood...”

Kaguya never imagined she would ever beg not to have oral sex, but again, she never imagined it done under these circumstances. She goes through a surge of struggling, then releases a hugely erotic moan, “OHHHHHHH... AHHH... AHHH... Don’t stop... Pleeeeease, it feels so goooood... Let me have it... Pleeeeeease! Just this one!”

“Do you want to orgasm? Awww... Poor thing... You must have patience. You don’t cum when you want to. Only I can decide that. You have no control. Get used to it.”

As the point of climax draws near, the Princess starts breathing rapidly, spreads out her toes, and twists her body. It’s so close... So close... She allows herself to believe she’ll have it this time. “Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Yes... Yes... Yeeeees...” She moans.

“Tickle her, now!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Kaguya shouts, as the cruel women drag her from the edge of climax into ticklish agony. “BWAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAAA-HAAA-HAAA! YOU BITCHES! HAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAA! FUUUCK YOOOU!” She explodes, struggling like a madwoman.

“No cursing in my school! You’ll get three extra hours of tickling for that!” The old woman sentences. She proceeds to deny the Princess six more orgasms; then, during the seventh, she mercifully allows her to cum.

“Yeeeees... Yeeeees... Please... Let it happen... Let it happen... YEEEEEEEEEES! OHHHHHHHHHH! YEEEEEEEEEEEES! THANK YOU! OHHHHHHH GOOOOOOSH THAT’S GOOOOOOD!” Kaguya moans, feeling a surge of exquisite pleasure rush through her. She can hardly believe how good that long delayed orgasm feels. She had never been edged and denied before, so she didn’t know it would make the climax feel more intense, but it absolutely does. It’s the most powerful climax she has ever felt.

When the pleasure dissipates, she relaxes her every muscle and lays limp on the ropes, wearing a goofy smile on her face.

◄●►​

One month later, Princess Kaguya is strapped down to her usual chair. Her feet are locked in stocks, and there’s a writing desk similar to a drafting table set up over her thighs. Her left arm is tied down, while her right one is free. Three of the servant girls are standing all around her, watching her every move. The Princess doesn't know why she was set up like this, but she’s guessing they’re going to ask her to write something.

Haruhime then enters the room.

“Sister!” Kaguya exclaims excitedly. “You’ve got to get me out of here! They’ve been torturing me mercilessly!”

“Hello, Kaguya. How are you?” She calmly replies.

“How do you think?! You know how ticklish I am! How could you do this to me?!”

“It’s for your own good, sister. You’re a constant embarrassment to our family. Mistress Ching’s methods are extreme, yes, but they really work. And besides...” she adds with a smirk, “I like the idea that you’re stuck here, getting tickled every day.” She confesses. “Remember when we were younger and we had tickle fights? You always won because you were much bigger than me. Well, I won this time.”

Kaguya drops her jaw, astonished with this revelation.

“Haruhime... I didn’t even remember that anymore... But it doesn’t compare! What they’re doing to me is a million times worse! They’re dragging me through TICKLING-HELL!”

“I know, I know... But like I said, it’s for your own good.”

“Haruhime, I beg you... You must convince dad to get me out of here! Please! I’ve been writing to him every day but he doesn’t come!”

“Sorry, not happening. Speaking of dad, I need you to write a letter for him.”

One of the servants places a piece of paper on the desk, hands the Princess a writing brush, and holds out an inkpot for her to dip the brush.

“Write him a letter?”

“Yes, just to let him know you’re alright. Just tell him Mistress Ching is tough on you, but you’re doing okay.”

“WHAT?! Why would I ever write that?! I've been writing to him every day...” She starts, then an epiphany comes to her, “He doesn’t know, does he? He hasn’t been getting my letters, has he? Of course not... Does he even know they’re tickling me?!”

“Well... Not exactly...”

“Haruhime!”

“Look, just write the letter. That’s all I need you to do.”

“No! I’m not writing that! If I go on for too long without sending news... He’ll come here himself!”

Haruhime sighs and leaves the room for a moment, then returns with Mistress Ching and the remaining servant.

“So... I understand my pupil is being difficult?” The old woman asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Erm...” The Princess mumbles, squirming nervously.

“Are you going to do as you’re told? Or do you need help to overcome your own stubbornness? We'll give you all the help you need.”

Kaguya doesn’t answer, so Ching tells her servants, “Tie her arms over her head, please.”

“No! I won’t write that! I won’t do it!”

“May I help?” Haruhime asks, looking at her sister's bare feet.

“Absolutely! The more the merrier!”

And so, all six women take turns tickling Kaguya’s feet and upper body. The young woman puts up one hell of a fight, but after almost an hour of nearly non-stop tickling, she gives up and writes the letter, as dictated by Haruhime.

◄●►​

Kaguya has now been Mistress Ching’s pupil for two months. She’s presently naked, kneeling on a pillow, with her wrists hoisted up towards the ceiling. Her arms are bound together, and her shins are secured to her thighs, rendering her utterly helpless.

Ching has been submitting the Princess to a battery of extreme tickle-torture sessions, in an ongoing effort to stamp out the embers of her fading resistance. To that end, she’s making her wear a blindfold, and has just put her through half-an-hour of tease and denial; measures designed to increase her sensitivity.

All five women are now bombarding Kaguya’s pale, toned body with an onslaught of fingernail tickling. Two of the girls are working on her underarms and breasts; two more are working on her feet; and the Mistress is working on her belly.

“BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!” Kaguya howls hysterical laughter. She has given up on begging about a week ago, because it’s a waste of breath.

Mistress Ching is silent; all five women are, because they’re zealously focused on creating the most overwhelmingly ticklish sensations they possibly can.

Suddenly, the Princess also goes silent. All five ticklers pause the torture for a moment just to let her breathe, as the last thing they want is to make her pass out. But the instant Kaguya’s lungs are full, the torture resumes, forcing her to expel the air in the form of unmanageable laughter.

An hour passes. Then two. Then three. Yet the tickling continues unabated. Thin, feminine fingernails tantalize her twitching toes, spider across her soles, dig into her underarms, flutter all over her hanging breasts, and worst of all, dance on her poor, unbearably ticklish belly.

At that point, Kaguya stops laughing and instead releases a sharp, blood curdling scream, which prompts Ching and her servants to finally stop tickling her. They remove the blindfold, and in doing so, expose her unfocused eyes; she’s been tickled literally senseless. Ching then sits close to her and starts whispering into her ear, taking advantage of the Princess’ vulnerable mental state to influence her thoughts.

This isn’t the first time Kaguya has been tickled senseless, and it won’t be the last, but this tickle-session was special, because this was the one where her will was truly broken. From this day forth, her mind is as malleable as clay in Mistress Ching’s hands.

◄●►​

Another two months later, Emperor Mukai decides to visit his troubled daughter, to see for himself the result of four months of education. Haruhime does everything in her power to stop him, but he’s determined to see his first-born.

By now, the Princess is long broken and her personality has been almost completely changed, but when Mistress Ching presents her to the Emperor, she defeats the brainwashing and blurts out that they’ve been torturing her.

Ming and her staff are all arrested, but after Kaguya explains to her father exactly what happened, he decides to release the prisoners, and signs up Haruhime for a full year of Mistress Ching’s ticklish tutoring.

FIN?

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story!
If you like my writing style and creativity, know that I'm open to commissions.
Message me if interested.

MORE DETAILS

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back