Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Mona Loveless Audition Pt 1
Law and Laughter! (HD)
Angie likes to be tickled on her feet Part 2 (SD Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Home Invasion - Complete Video - MP4 - Standard Resolution
Cinthya's little feet in the Stock
Taped and tickled

What's New?

5/8/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for a selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Models from Czech Ticklish Girls

Hi, do you remember Irena and Klara from Czech Ticklish Girls? Do you know how can I find more of them on the internet? Maybe they has some other aliases, another names and model in the different kind of movies (I don't know, regular bondage etc.). Maybe someone found their instagram?

Czech tickling models were unbelievably hot. I especially loved Victoria Puppy. Just google them and see what pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomes101982 View Post
    Czech tickling models were unbelievably hot. I especially loved Victoria Puppy. Just google them and see what pops up.
    Even though I don't think Victoria Puppy is the most ticklish model in the world, she has some of the nicest feet I've seen. Just absolutely stunning soles.

I own 75-100 videos from this producer and I wish they were still in business. I'd pay a lot to see Daniela ticked in nylons. For all the nylon vids they did, she never got tickled while wearing any

Quote Originally Posted by lovestotickle10 View Post
    Even though I don't think Victoria Puppy is the most ticklish model in the world, she has some of the nicest feet I've seen. Just absolutely stunning soles.

She's definitely not the most ticklish model they have had but I think she's by far the hottest. I will mention though that although Victoria's feet aren't all that ticklish I have watched clips of her bucking wildly when she's tickled on her underarms. Sandra is wildly ticklish and very beautiful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pacattack View Post
    I own 75-100 videos from this producer and I wish they were still in business. I'd pay a lot to see Daniela ticked in nylons. For all the nylon vids they did, she never got tickled while wearing any

If I had stayed single I wanted to take I trip out there and see if I could be a disguised tickler in one of their videos if the producer let me. I was obsessed with that site from 2007 through like 2013. I finished college in 2010 and foolishly got a girlfriend right away and put the dream on hold. Now it is unfortunately too late.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomes101982 View Post
    If I had stayed single I wanted to take I trip out there and see if I could be a disguised tickler in one of their videos if the producer let me. I was obsessed with that site from 2007 through like 2013. I finished college in 2010 and foolishly got a girlfriend right away and put the dream on hold. Now it is unfortunately too late.
    I had the same dream too and was also slightly obsessed, especially with ticklee Sandra.

I even wrote a story about it, winning the lottery and buying shares in the business! Haha. Links in my signature.

Wait! They went out of business! Well that sux, they were one of the best in the bizz.

Pardon my ignorance, but do we know why such an awesome studio went out of business in the first place? It used to produce some top quality videos compared to modern studios. Perhaps we need to start a hashtag like #bringbacktheczechforcedorgasmverse ? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by makeherlaugh13 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but do we know why such an awesome studio went out of business in the first place? It used to produce some top quality videos compared to modern studios. Perhaps we need to start a hashtag like #bringbacktheczechforcedorgasmverse ? lmao
    I can think of a couple of reasons. First off was the producer made all of his material available on a membership site that allowed access to all of his studios for only 20 dollars a month. Basically, for the cost of like 2 clips you can have all the clips you want for 20 dollars. After you have done your business enough times there is little reason to continue paying for a monthly membership. Thus, the producer loses money on selling new clips since the buyer already has whacked off to it a dozen times over the past month, along with the rest of the collection, for only 20 dollars.

The other reason is obvious as well. Pirating clips. If clips are readily available on free sites than a producer is going to have a very hard time turning a profit. Also, judging by the quality of women he hired, I'm thinking the producer was paying premium prices for actual models. Didn't appear, at least to me, like he was doing much business with amateurs. Every girl he worked with was between an 8-10 in the looks department.
    Last edited by hoseman2248; 04-20-2021 at 11:38 AM.

The Czech models don't seem anymore or less ticklish than any other tickle models. But the models they choose for Czech tickling clips generally don't seem to be very ticklish, if they're ticklish at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jklopez View Post
    The Czech models don't seem anymore or less ticklish than any other tickle models. But the models they choose for Czech tickling clips generally don't seem to be very ticklish, if they're ticklish at all.
    That may be so but you can't deny that the models on that site were consistently more beautiful than any other tickle site was producing during that time.

In my opinion, many of the models great exaggerated their reactions to tickling. In fact, I remember one model, who was clearly ticklish give a natural reaction, only to realize that the reaction was not intense enough, and she then looked at the camera, cocked her head back, and proceeded to give one of the fakest forced laughs ever. I'll be honest I don't have any secret ability to spot fakers, but when it's obvious it is obvious. And there was a lot of faking going on with Czech Tickling. I will not say with every model, but a large percentage of the models were clearly exaggerating.

I'm another who loved this studio. Incredibly hot girls, great camera work and equipment, and some of the hottest clips I've seen mixing intense tickling and orgasms. That's only sometimes my thing, but they generally did it best. Their pure tickling varied like every site, but was above average. Many of my all-time faves came from there: Violet, Zoe, Frida, Sandra, Rene ...

Violet...holy moly she was incredible. And Yvette. I liked the fact that they offered pictures too. Not just videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast