• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most surprising ticklish confirmation

Tenasen

Whether it be a celebrity or someone you know personally, who would you say was the person you were most surprised to find out was ticklish? For me it would have to be Lita from WWE. Especially with all the rumors circulating on here for years that she wasn't ticklish. I bought into it too as she doesn't really seem like the ticklish type. So getting that confirmation from her directly, and that her feet are a bad spot, definitely caught me by surprise.

It's funny, because someone being ticklish really shouldn't be a surprise, regardless of who it is. But at the same time, I guess it is funny that a tough, tomboyish, punk chick, like Lita is ticklish, but someone like Candice Michelle isn't.

Celebrities:

Victoria(WWE): She herself has never confirmed it. Much like Lita, she's one of the women that people say aren't ticklish, mostly because she claimed to not be ticklish. But then, on a CelebVM for Brooke Adams, when asked what other Knockouts were ticklish she named dropped "Tara" who is Victoria.

Lil Kim: Mostly for a silly reason. Her feet have always looked kind of scaly, so I assumed they would be very ticklish, if at all. But the DM on Cameo prove me wrong.

These two, I'm not actually surprised are ticklish, just surprised to get the confirmation. WWE Divas are often targeted for these questions and out right ignore them when asked.

Mickie James: And not just ticklish, but very ticklish by her own words. I never would have thought that she would have answered a direct question about her ticklishness. Especially given how she responded once on Twitter when asked, telling the guy to stop being a creep. Given how people have said Sasha and Alexa just didn't do the cameos, Mickie responding was a shock.

Melina: People have been trying to get her to confirm whether she was ticklish or not for years and she ignored them all. Then a CelebVM is uploaded, and we get a confirmation that pedicures tickle.
Real Life:

One that comes to mind is a heavily tatted up girl I dated a few years ago, think suicide girl. Now, her being ticklish wasn't a surprise. But she was EXTREMELY ticklish, and more ticklish than her BFF who was a typically girly girl looking woman.

Last edited:
Lita said sometimes she is ticklish, sometimes she is not ticklish. Kinda like me, in that I can block it out if I want too or if someone is being mean. Often it's mood dependent :). Also I wouldn't call "squirming" a bad spot, squirming usually implies an element of ticklishness on a spot but one you can generally handle ☺️

Lita said sometimes she is ticklish, sometimes she is not ticklish. Kinda like me, in that I can block it out if I want too or if someone is being mean. Often it's mood dependent :). Also I wouldn't call "squirming" a bad spot, squirming usually implies an element of ticklishness on a spot but one you can generally handle ☺️

The Lita admission was great but I pretty much agree with you on this ^

Most surprising confirmation tho was a girl I was hookin up with a while back. She was tough, definitely a tomboy, had a sharp tongue and insisted she was not ticklish. She loved to wrestle too so I always tried to tickle her into submission but it never worked. All our tickle fights ended in stalemates since neither of us would tap. At one point she agreed to let me tie her down and try to tickle her and in exchange she would get to do the same to me. I tried tickling her feet, sides and armpits but nothing worked. Couldn't even get a smile outta her. She talked a lot of shit too as if she was proud of the fact she wasn't ticklish. Finally I sat on her legs and used both hands to squeeze right above her knees - this made her completely lose it. At first she started screaming and laughing but tried real hard right away to hold back her reactions. She was defiant and refused to give up as she desperately fought to break outta the restraints. I thought for sure she was gonna get free but the tickling became too much for her to handle and surprisingly she gave up.

Paige vanzant

Just as she is barefoot a lot and a mma/bare knuckle fighter so she seems pretty tough woman
But on her Instagram stories her husband tickles her feet regularly and she’s mega ticklish

A friend’s mother whose nylon feet I’d previously massaged. She’s an attractive woman (think a brunette version of British actress Amanda Redman) but I never had her down as the ticklish type. When I took the chance to try my luck and add some tickling to the nylon foot massage, her giggling, squirming and pleading was surprising, but still delightful!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A friend’s mother whose nylon feet I’d previously massaged. She’s an attractive woman (think a brunette version of British actress Amanda Redman) but I never had her down as the ticklish type. When I took the chance to try my luck and add some tickling to the nylon foot massage, her giggling, squirming and pleading was surprising, but still delightful!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow that's amazing! Growing up I had a friends mother who I always wondered whether or not she was ticklish. That would have been one of the best confirmations for me but unfortunately never found out.

Most surprising confirmation tho was a girl I was hookin up with a while back. She was tough, definitely a tomboy, had a sharp tongue and insisted she was not ticklish. She loved to wrestle too so I always tried to tickle her into submission but it never worked. All our tickle fights ended in stalemates since neither of us would tap. At one point she agreed to let me tie her down and try to tickle her and in exchange she would get to do the same to me. I tried tickling her feet, sides and armpits but nothing worked. Couldn't even get a smile outta her. She talked a lot of shit too as if she was proud of the fact she wasn't ticklish. Finally I sat on her legs and used both hands to squeeze right above her knees - this made her completely lose it. At first she started screaming and laughing but tried real hard right away to hold back her reactions. She was defiant and refused to give up as she desperately fought to break outta the restraints. I thought for sure she was gonna get free but the tickling became too much for her to handle and surprisingly she gave up.

Great story! Thanks for sharing the experience. I'm guessing she probably hated that you found that spot. Curious to know if there was a revenge part.

I'm interested to know what happened when she was able to get her revenge on you. :-D

Last edited:

Is FG666 actually admitting to sometimes being ticklish?

Co-Worker.jpg

This happened on August 16, 2018. I was so excited about finding this out about Lori it really made my day!

I was surprised to hear about Ronda Rousey being insanely ticklish.

I was also surprised to hear Britney Spears talking about how she's heard of men who like to be tied up and tickled for a long time. So I'm wondering if she's dabbled in tickling fetish stuff.

I have a co-worker who has made passing remarks about being ticklish (his comments make more sense in the contexts of the conversation.) His comments would have been innocuous to him but I definitely felt myself blushing. He's the cocky, young, athletic type so to hear him openly discuss a vulnerability was surprising and kind of endearing if I may say so.

Not exactly the question you posed, but for the record, my assumptions about ticklishness aren't based on things like a "tough" personality, tattoos or muscularity. It's based on how someone moves.

Show me the person whose central nervous system seems to move their arms and legs in a jerky, jolting way, and I've found they're more likely to be ticklish. On the other hand, someone who moves or even talks in a smooth, fluid, "earthy" way, and I've found they're much less likely.

The best and most random discussion I ever had about tickling, took place at a hair salon I used to go to when I went for a haircut, it s over a decade ago as we speak.

The woman who cut my hair took out the clipper that trims the back of your neck, and said something like.

"I know this tickles you. Cindy (The woman's adult daughter who was in her 20s at the time) does not let anyone touch her feet) "

Then I said something like "Is it like daughter like mother?" Trying to hint the woman who cut my hair into telling me if she was ticklish.

The woman said. "Cindy is so ticklish that she cant sit through a pedicure. I can sit through a pedicure"

I then was a bit more direct and said.

"You mean that if your husband tickled you, you would not laugh?"

Then the woman said.

"No, I'm ticklish, if my husband tickled me, I would laugh"

The admission by this woman about both herself and her adult daughter being ticklish, was amazing! I had the hots for her daughter, but the daughter was involved with a guy who she ended up marrying.

That was the best admission I've ever gotten.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back