• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of AchillesHeelArt! M/M

achillesheelart

TMF Expert
I’m BaaaAAAaaack!

I’m often asked why I closed my old site and whether I’m still doing tickling art. The truth is, when I was running the old AchillesHeelArt it was a different time. I had to hire a web guy, I had other artists to pay. Social media wasn’t the juggernaut that it is now. The old site never gained enough of an audience for it to make doing the drawings worth the time. I had to pay out almost as much as was coming in. So after 5 years I shut it down.

Now, platforms like my new home OnlyFans exist with an existing website template. No need to hire a web programmer. I can reach a lot more people to let them know about the existence of my drawings via social media. And this time, I’m goin’ it alone. If you want to see the complete archive of my old site and the work of all of the other artists, you still have to visit it as a member of MyFriendsFeet.

However, my very good friend Richard has given me permission to repost my own old drawings on my new site on OnlyFans. So my plan is for every update to include one new drawing and one old one. I have enough old drawings for weekly updates for about two years. This would be great for anyone new to my work who never got to see all of it the first time around. It’s my hope to update with new work weekly but, due to the fact that I’m not the fastest artist in the world, it may occasionally be 3 updates a month. I’m looking into ways of streamlining how I do some of the drawings, and I’ll reveal that in the future.

So how is it going to work? At least at first, I’ll be drawing what I want to draw and you’ll be coming along for the ride. I’m going to try to have a good variety of ticklers and victims: different types of guys, both foot and body tickling, etc. Not every drawing will appeal to everyone, but I’ll do my best to mix it up. Suggestions will be welcome. Let me repeat that: SUGGESTIONS. I’m trying to keep the price of the site low enough to attract people even casually interested in my work. But a suggestion is not a commission. A suggestion would sound something like, “I’d love to see Chris Hemsworth as Thor having his feet tickled by Loki. Maybe he’s in stocks!”. If your suggestion starts to turn into multiple paragraphs, it’s no longer just a suggestion. It’s possible I’ll open things up in the future or hold a contest for a commission but, in the beginning, I’ll be drawing my own ideas and will put suggestions in a list.

I won’t be drawing women. Sorry, but m/m is my thing and it’s what I’m best at. I only ever drew some /f stuff in an attempt to attract more members to my old site and it didn’t work. So I’m going to go with what I know and what I love. As always, every character in any of my work will clearly be of legal age. And, finally, I have plans to draw lots of celebrities as I feel like capturing likenesses is one of my fortes.

Finally, I am getting back into the tickle game out of an urgent need. COVID19 caused me to lose nearly all of my freelance work last year. As a result, my health insurance was also affected. So I will close with a request: If you decide to join, please don’t share or repost my work. Drawings are incredibly easy to pirate, and a lot of work and time go into them. I’m doing this new site out of a need to literally put food on my table.

I'll be kicking things off with "The Jester's Plaything" and "Good to be King" followed by "Wicked Ticklish" (starring Mahky Mahk) and "Hanging with Mr. Cooper" a week later!

I hope you decide to join AchillesHeelArt.com and share some laughs with me! Okay, a LOT of laughs. :)

Achilles

Attachments

• AHAUpdate1+2.jpg
    AHAUpdate1+2.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 801
ah, it's a shame you won't be doing /f art this time around, they're some of my favorite tickling art ever.

Would love to see little guys being tickled by huge, muscular guys &#55357;&#56840;

Glad you're back. I was one of the few that joined for the /F art so I prob won't be joining this time but I wish you success.

Thanks so much to everyone who has joined my OnlyFans so far! With just two updates, I’ve already reached more than half of the membership goal I set for myself!

Here's the info on the next two updates, coming over the following two Mondays. First up, fans of twinks with ticklish belly buttons will love “The Pirates and the Cabin Boy”. Also that week, “Basic Training” in which young cadets try desperately to hang on and show their stamina while having their armpits tickled. The following week will bring “Tickled in the 25th Century” featuring one of my first childhood crushes, Buck Rogers as played by Gil Gerard. Poor, sexy hairy-chested Buck is subjected to both foot and body tickling by two other characters from the show. Also that week, another early celebrity piece from 2007 and a great drawing for fans of big burly bears with ticklish feet, “A Goodman is Fun to Tickle”.

Some might ask, “If these drawings are finished, why not just post them all now?”. I gave myself a bit of a head start on the art because I know I’m not the fastest artist in the world, and I want to try to keep to a regular weekly update schedule.

Thanks again for all the support and anyone who hasn’t checked it out yet can find my work at www.AchillesHeelArt.com !

Attachments

• AHAUpdate03+04.jpg
    AHAUpdate03+04.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 65
Here’s a little sneak peek of the next two weeks of updates at AchillesHeelArt! First up, Angel is forced to laugh by his rival for the Slayer’s affections, none other than the evil Spike himself in “Angel Slayed”. Also that week will be posted the classic “Man-Tickling Plant” where a bearish ticklish man runs afoul of a devious vine. Next, fans of sheer socks are gonna love this one: Poor J. Jonah is bound and humiliated by a certain “Spider Menace” when it’s discovered he has VERY ticklish feet. Also that week, one of the sexiest pieces in my back catalog “The Blacksmith & the King”.

I’m now on both OnlyFans and Patreon for the same price! Both will be updated with the same content at the same time.

Attachments

• AHAUpdate05+06.jpg
    AHAUpdate05+06.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 74
Here's the info on the two latest updates at AchillesHeelArt!

First up, update #7 has that lovable goofball who recently admitted, unprompted, in a press conference that he loves to be tickled. I take full advantage of that in “Gronk Likes It!”. Also that week, a throwback piece from 2007 where a “Night Watchman” gets his socked feet tickled until he gives up the safe combination. For update #8 the following week, speaking of lovable goofballs, we find out if the Tick is “TICKlish” in what is probably the most complex animated gif I have ever attempted. Also that week, a piece from 2007 in which a hairy husky man was frolicking naked in the woods and got caught in a ticklish “Bear Trap”.

Attachments

• AHAUpdate07+08.jpg
    AHAUpdate07+08.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 47
Hey gang! Dropping on Monday 4/19/21 will be the first animated gif from my new sites on OnlyFans and Patreon. The final version will be fully shaded and animated with the Tick's big sexy feet getting tickled by feathers! I won't be doing animated gifs often (as they take a heck of a lot of time and work to set up) but I will throw them in occasionally. Hope you enjoy it! SPOON!

Attachments

• TICKlish-Ad.gif
    TICKlish-Ad.gif
    414.1 KB · Views: 121
Hey gang! Here's the info on updates #9 and #10 at AchillesHeelArt:

First up for update 9, the Monarch has captured that hulking brute Brock and decided to take wicked revenge by exploiting "Sampson's Weakness" (and I know, I know: two Patrick Warburton pieces in a row!) Also that week, a classic piece from 2007: Aladdin uses his "First Wish" to punish a carpet seller who was cruel to him with a little playful foot tickle torture!

For update 10 I'm trying a little experiment: I'm planning on drawing a handful of pieces of tickle equipment that I can reuse from time to time, drawing a different celebrity in them each time. I may even have polls to let you vote on who goes in them next. The first will be a set of classic "Laughing Stocks" and I decided I wanted to put a celeb in there who's rumored to have a foot fetish of his own: the sexy Idris Elba. Also that week, a classic piece where I drew my good friend and part of the reason I started my old site in the first place, Richard aka CatInHat. He's always had a thing for voodoo tickling scenarios and "VooDoo Cat" was drawn at his special request!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate09+10.jpg
    AHAUpdate09+10.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 37
Hey everyone! Here's the update on the most recent stuff coming to AchillesHeelArt!

Last week I posted what we all really wanted to see when Henry Cavill was cast as The Witcher: that sole shot from the tub scene in the game. I suppose this is technically a f/m piece as Yen sends tickling tentacles to torment Geralt's toes! I had to call it "The Itcher". Also that week, another video game hunk gets foot tickle tortured in "Kra-TOES". I do love a good foot pun.

The following week I'll be posting "Gitchy Goo" in which a poor muscled hunk gets sucked into an alien gelatinous creature that feeds on the sound of human laughter. Also, a classic sheer sock piece that I am still told to this day is many people's favorite. A young executive is tickled on his socked soles until he agrees to his hunky co-workers' "Hostile Takeover".

Attachments

• AHAUpdate11+12.jpg
    AHAUpdate11+12.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 47
Hey gang! Here's the info on the latest updates to AchillesHeelArt:

Last week, a burly muscle head got a ticklish endurance test as he desperately tried both not to laugh and not to drop a weight held over his head while his pits are gently feather tickled in "Don't Drop It!" As a special bonus, that one is animated! Also that week, a posting of a classic piece from 2007 where a martial artist is "Pinned" and foot tickled until he taps out.

This week, another childhood crush of mine gets the tickle treatment: Duncan is always so serious and Orko thinks he could use a laugh or two. I could only title this one "Man-At-Feet". Also, I'll be posting the classic "Prisoner of the Giants" in which a hunky tiny man is captured and tickled by a gang of evil but playful giants. Links to my sites are in my profile description!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate13+14.jpg
    AHAUpdate13+14.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DontDropIt-teaser.gif
    DontDropIt-teaser.gif
    906 KB · Views: 16
I just saw this thread now, I've always loved your artwork! Welcome back!

Here's the info on the latest updates at AchillesHeelArt!

Last week I debuted the new "Box of Shame", a wicked piece of equipment in which to stick celebrities who need a good foot tickling. Who better to go first than that meanie who delights in humiliating others, Gordon Ramsay? His big size 15 feet get a good feathering as he laughs and begs. Also that week was a look back at "El Cosquillastador", a Lucha Libre wrestler who has a special method for taking down his opponents: tickling!

This week I did a period piece: in "ProInhibition" the year is 1929 and a gang of bootleggers string up a young informant in a barn with the intent of working him over. When his shirt rides up exposing his sensitive belly button, one inventive thug decides a different, more ticklish punishment is in order. Also this week, a look back at a samurai being bested in battle by a "Tickle Dragon" that weakens him through tickling on his bare feet and torso!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate15+16.jpg
    AHAUpdate15+16.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 31
Hey everyone! Here's the info on the latest two AchillesHeelArt updates:

Last week I decided to do an "official" Aladdin piece and, let me tell you, Jafar makes for one very evil tickler. He and Iago decide the best way to get Aladdin to tell them "Where's the Lamp?" is to tickle it out of him in their dungeon. Also that week, a flashback to my own take on Aladdin's "Second Wish" in which he decided he wanted the genie to become a giant, ticklish foot for him to play with! That was definitely one of the more surreal pieces I ever drew.

This week Bucky gets a surprise sneak attack tickle from his frenemy the Falcon as he's doing pull-ups. One thing this piece clears up: his artificial metal arm and armpit definitely have nerve endings! I had a lot of fun drawing "The Falcon & the Ticklish Soldier". Also this week, another celebrity pit-tickling drawing featuring Reichen Lehmkuhl taking part in a rather bizarre reality contest featuring a one-hour tickle torture challenge! Will he survive the "Gaymazing Race?" Tune in to find out!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate17+18.jpg
    AHAUpdate17+18.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 33

First up, as payback for tickle torturing poor Grammi Gummi, the male Gummi Bears lock the evil Duke Igthorn into stocks in his own dungeon and give him a taste of his own medicine: THE FEATHER! It truly is "The Revenge of the Gummies". That same week, I posted a drawing I did of a character that the artist Sloth had come up with. Buck Nova is trapped in a strange laboratory with "The Smilebots" who experiment on his sensitive body to figure out what makes him laugh the most.

Next, I created another piece of equipment I'll be sticking various celebrities into: the "TORSOTKLR2000". The first unlucky victim to be subjected to this wicked device is Chris Pratt, who my members actually voted for in my first celebrity poll! His fists locked into metal balls which are magnetically stuck to the ceiling, poor ticklish Chris can only laugh and beg as more than a dozen tiny hands tickle, poke and prod all of his sensitive regions. Why? Science, probably. For how long? Who can say? Also that week I posted "Masi-cre" where Carlo Masi is put on public display at the Folsom Street Fair to be tickled for charity!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate19+20.jpg
    AHAUpdate19+20.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 22

After I drew Duke Igthorn getting his feet revenge tickled, someone suggested that infamous cartoon tickle torturer Don Turtelli should get a taste of his own foot treatment. I thought it was a great idea and decided it should be Burne and Vernon who turn the tables on the gangster with his own feathers. I just had to do a 2nd version with Turtelli in sheer socks. He just seems like he'd be a sheers guy. I hope you love "Turtelli's Ticklish Toes!" Also that week: One of the earliest memories I have of male bondage in mainstream cinema was the very sexy scene where Flash Gordon actor Sam Jones was chained with his arms over his head in Ming the Merciless' dungeon. That definitely sparked something in me. I just had to recreate the scene with a ticklish spin, having Klytus delicately stroke Flash's exposed pits with a feather. This is one of my favorites from my old site. I hope you enjoy "FLASH! HAA Haaaaa!"

The following week, I posted a piece that I did in trade for the artist Cado who drew Bluto being tickled for me. A (apparently famous) Korean soldier disobeyed direct orders and had to be punished. The rest of his troop decided the best way would be the most humiliating one: putting him in stocks and letting his fellow soldiers tickle him silly! I did a version with and without text. Hope you enjoy "The Uncooperative Private" as much as Cado did! Also that week: Since we've got recent NY political sex scandals in the news, here's an old piece from 2008 which was one of the more bizarre requests I got from a member back in the day. Elliot Spitzer had been caught with his pants down...and his socks on, apparently. I think he may have a thing for them. So this person requested that he be put in public stocks and tickled by none other than that NYC celebrity the Naked Cowboy as a form of "Politickle Punishment". Hope you dress sock lovers enjoy it!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate23+24.jpg
    AHAUpdate23+24.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 21

Last week, poor Papa Smurf is a prisoner in Gargamel's dungeon where he's subjected to an evil device designed to tickle the location of the Smurf village out of him! Poor Papa can only cry out "I Can't Smurf It!". Also that week, one of my favorite brief mainstream tickling scenes is the one where Abraham Benrubi tickles Brendan Fraser's pits in George of the jungle. I just had to draw a sequel to that scene in "Watch Out For That Tree!".

This week, the winner of (or loser of, depending on your perspective) my poll to determine which celebrity DILF would get locked into my "Box of Shame" was Jeffrey Dean Morgan! You can either pretend it's the actor, or it's Negan being punished by the citizens of Alexandria. Also posted is a bonus sheer sock version! Then, a look back at an unusual one from 2008: a wicked magician casts a spell that places magical "Tickling Tattoos" all over a bound man's body. He's literally being tickled by the word "tickle"!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate25+26.jpg
    AHAUpdate25+26.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 30

Last week, Baloo got what's coming to him as King Louie and his monkey minions tracked the ticklish bear down, lashed him to a tree with vines and gave him the tickling of his life! It's truly "King Louie's Revenge". Also that week, I posted a piece that many have told me is one of their all-time favorites. In "Gallery of Laughs" 9 men volunteer for an art installation where their bare feet stick out of holes in the wall for visitors to tickle, while their reactions are broadcast on video screens! Someone should do this for real.

This week, I did an animated gif that shows that sometimes the "AnPITcipation" of an armpit tickle is worse than the real thing. A bound and gagged man is taunted with feathers inching ever closer to his exposed, helpless armpits... Also that week, a celebrity piece from yesteryear: Ty Pennington's costars were fed up by his onscreen antics so they decided to give him an "Extreme Makeover: Tickle Edition" on his ticklish bare feet! You know he deserved it.

Attachments

• AHAUpdate27+28.jpg
    AHAUpdate27+28.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 17

Last week, when Gaston was sentenced to the town square public stocks for being a general nuisance, LeFou had just the idea to cheer him up. Like a true friend, he arrived with a feather and a song! LeFou always had a secret thing for the big brute's huge manly feet and, when they're tickled, "No Ones Haws Like Gaston". Also that week, a trip back to 2008 when Criss Angel was a thing. His magic escape act is given an extra level of difficulty with a few feathers in his armpits in "Criss Crossed".

This week, a special piece for all of those Destiel stans out there. Cas decides the best way to be absolutely sure that Dean isn't possessed by a demon is to use his angel feathers to drive out any unwanted guests with the power of laughter! Poor Dean can only laugh and laugh and call out to Sam for help. But it might just be Sam who told Cas just where Dean is "Supernaturally Ticklish". Next, opposites attract...and tickle! A smooth, muscular guy has a very hairy mustached daddy tied to a bed and is stroking his feet with a feather. A simple piece, but a hot one! Enjoy "Hairy vs Smooth".

Attachments

• AHAUpdate29+30.jpg
    AHAUpdate29+30.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 17

Last week, Sloppy Moe gets what's coming to him on his giant bare feet! Injun Joe ties him down, including his prehensile tickle beard, and gets a little tickle revenge since "Sloppy Moe is Ticklish". Also that week, a look back at an illustration I did based on a story called "Soccer Jock Slave" involving a hogtied, barefoot young athlete.

This week, you voted for Tom Holland to be the next poor victim to be locked into the "TorsoTickler2000". The poor guy can only laugh and laugh as tiny mechanical hands probe and tickle all of his sensitive spots. You can imagine it's the actor, or maybe Peter Parker trapped by Mysterio! Also this week, I reposted one of my earliest attempts at mimicking a animation style, "This Little Pygmy". Race Bannon is a tough guy...but not on the soft soles of his feet!

Attachments

• AHAUpdate31+32.jpg
    AHAUpdate31+32.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 32
Here's the info on updates 33 + 34 at AchillesHeelArt!

Last week, Getafix got his revenge on the huge, beefy bare feet of his torturer, who had tried tickling the druid to no avail. It turns out the torturer can't take what he dishes out in "Getafix Turns the Tables". Also that week, a look back at the shadowy government agency that tried to get David Bourne to commit to their program...through barefoot tickle torture! An unofficial prequel to the Matt Damon films I had to call "The Bourne Hilarity".

This week, I unveiled a new piece of bondage equipment, a set of portable stocks called "The Humiliator". I saw them in a video and just had to recreate the setup. It makes someone who is foot ticklish so incredible vulnerable! Who best to lock them into first than notorious brat, the Biebs himself, who I had received a lot of requests for. Also this week, a piece from 2008 of the Christian Bale batman strung up by his nemesis the Joker for a little foot tickling in "Why So Serious?" IMO, all incarnations of the Joker should employ tickling more often.

Attachments

• AHAUpdate33+34.jpg
    AHAUpdate33+34.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's the info on updates 35 + 36 at AchillesHeelArt!

Last week, Fred got revenge on his bully neighbor Loudrock with the help of his floating green alien pal. "Goochie Goochie Gazoo", indeed. Also that week, a look back at an animated gif of an outlaw strung over the side of a cliff having his bare feet tickled by none other than that infamous tickling cowboy, Boots McGraw! That one ends on a "Cliffhanger".

This week, "Goldfeather" doesn't expect Bond to talk...he expects him to LAUGH. My take on the famous 007 bondage scene doesn't involve a laser, but gold lame feathers instead. Also, I was a huge fan of Team Fortress 2 back in the day. I drew the Red Team captured and foot tickled by a device built by the Blue Engineer in a piece I had to call "Team Footress".

Attachments

• AHAUpdate35+36.jpg
    AHAUpdate35+36.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 11
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back