• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#1 Tickle model you’d like to session with?

I would do anything to meet, get tickled by, and tickle Macy Cartel. Every video of hers that I have watched, I have absolutely loved!! The favorite game babysitter one - taking turns in that tied chair position is my fantasy!

MJ/Luna Vera/Charlee Chase.

I would have loved to lee for Tasha and Brooke but I think they are retired now.

Kelli Lynn Sage, and Myles from The Fantasy Chest are my biggest "ler" fantasies. They both look like they are extremely gifted combining foot worship and tickling. :lover:

So when someone is barely ticklish we now use "tough" to describe her?

That's a good line. I remember Roxanne Chadwick from FM Concepts was so gorgeous and boy was she tough. She was so touch that she didn't flinch, curl her toes, or even half crack a smile in her tickle clips. Tough as nails, and apparently ticklish as a stone.

For me, I was fortunate enough to tickle, on many occasions, Maria and Ally from absolutely tickled. My dream ones though are Samantha, Sara(real tickling), Arianna, Nelly(airline flight attendant from French tickling) and I think her name was Kelly from UK tickling, not sure.

Either Lolo from Tickle Abuse or Nova from Zentickling.

I absolutely love Lolo's laugh. The fact she doesn't seem to hate being tickled definitely helps, too.

Oh... I could definitely see a tickling session with Lolo possibly getting intimate with the way she appeared to enjoy it. According to some people on here that have done private sessions, sometimes, with the right model, more than tickling does take place.

When I am the ler? Lolo from TA / Rooks hands down.

If I am the lee? Jade Indica, Taylor Razz, or Kelli Lynn Sage.

Kaylani Tickling Paradise
Ava Simply tickling
Brittany Tickle Abuse
Carmen Tickle Abuse

Last edited:
Any of the ones who actually have the fetish so it can be about (possibly) more than just a money exchange.

And I mean actually into the fetish, not just models who say that they are to make more money.

Rose Holland comes to mind right away.

Scarlett Sinns. I want her to tickle me so mercilessly that I actually end up wishing to pass out (but with her being cruel enough to not let me till she wants it to happen.) :couch:

I arranged with Addie Juniper a Tickling / Laughing video with Delila Darling.

The shoot went ahead, Taylor Raz was one of the Ticklers, paid quite handsomely for the custom.

I was very specific on how I wanted to see Delila giggle.

They did a great job.

The custom is available on Addie's site.

I did request I wanted to do Tickling with Delila but they declined.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back